Perhaps...

De -jxssie-

The story of General Kujou Sara and her Excellency. Kujou Sara served the Raiden Shogun herself for a very lo... Mais

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Random Headcannons
XVI
XV
XVI
XVII
Question!
Announcement
I
II
III
IV
V
Eisara week - Day 1: Rain | Change | Flowers
Eisara week - Day 2: Reincarnation | Modern AU | Soulmate AU
Eisara week - Day 3: Confessions | Worship | Sweets
Eisara week - Day 4: Healing | Wings | Impermanence
Eisara week - Day 5: Role Reversal | Sparring | Comfort
Eisara week - Day 6: First | Letting go | Meet the Family
Eisara week - Day 7: Free Day
Just a headsup
VI
VII

VIII

488 15 0
De -jxssie-

- Miko.

The fox lady turned around.

- Yes, Sara?

- The Shogun wanted me to deliver this to you.

Sara handed her the piece of parchment. Miko smiled and retrieved the piece of parchment.

- Thank you, Sara.

Miko smiled, then suddenly she did something unexpected. She kissed Sara on the forehead. Then Miko disappeared. Sara quickly rushed to the bathroom and tried to wash a lipstick mark that Miko left. But it was somehow stuck to her forehead.

- Oh no! What am I going to do now?!

Sara cursed angrily. She still needed to tell her Excellency if she delivered it safely or not. But if she sees this lipstick mark... Sara doesn't know what she would do. After a few minutes, she decided to wear her mask. When she arrived at the palace, she was immediately questioned.

- Why are you wearing your mask?

The Shogun asked. 

- U-uh...there's something on my face that I don't want you to see.

- Is that so?

Her Excellency suspiciously asked. Sara nervously nodded.

- About the parchment, it is safely delivered.

- Oh that's certainly nice to hear.

The Shogun then stroked Sara's hair. 

- What are you hiding, Sara?

She whispered, making Sara even more anxious than she was before. The Shogun put her hands under Sara's mask, and took it off before she could react. Shoot! She was dead!

- What is that? Hm?

Her Excellency said coldly after she saw a lipstick mark. Sara couldn't tell the Shogun the truth. She would obviously think she was lying. The Shogun trusts Miko more than she.

- I- um...

Sara didn't have time to respond. The Shogun just turned her back on Sara and said:

- Go now. Before I change my mind and send you to the dungeons. 

Sara could hear the heartbreak in her voice. Her voice was actually breaking though. A tear ran down Sara's cheek, and so she left.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52.3K 1.5K 26
『"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓"』 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [When best friends become more, intertwined with fate.] ❞ 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘 𝙲...
37.2K 1.3K 30
Many centuries had passed and Inazuma's archon has decided to step down from her title as the Shogun of the nation. Many were surprised with her deci...
42.7K 591 28
The 5th Great Ninja war had ended and Konoha now once again lives in an era of peace. Sarada had still planned on becoming Hokage and she was unmoved...
132K 4.1K 37
This is my first book so do not expect a big plot. Raiden Shogun X Male reader [WARNING!! CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FROM THE STORY QUESTS STARTING FROM...