He Had Blood on His Hands -y...

By minhugzz

everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthl... More

❗️introduction❗️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
οΏΌ epilogue
πŸ’₯ feedback πŸ’₯
happily ever after
honor your father and your mother
teach me some moves
the sequel...
the sequal is out!!

scene 11

4.1K 145 44
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

"That's it for today's class dismissed make sure to submit your brochures tonight," My professor said and the students started to pack up and leave I was saving all my work on my laptop that's technically Taehyung's before I shoved everything in my bag.

I walk down the hallway on my phone and answer all the texts from my mom she worries too much about my things I'm gonna get kidnapped or something she watches way too many crime shows.

eomma:
I saw on the news a body was found in a car repair shop it was buried to ash! You have to be careful!!I'm gonna order the safety keychain and mail it to you it has pepper spray and an emergency button.

eomma:
use the buddy system go with Jungkook he is tall and strong

yoongi:
eomma that case was ruled as an accident the cops said so

yoongi:
and what the hell I'm strong :(

eomma:
still act sick so no one sits next to you on the bus when you go home late

yoongi:
sure eomma I'll be careful
love u 😽

eomma:
my good and handsome son work hard I'll send you some money this month when I have it

yoongi:
don't worry about me
I'm actually happy with life right now.

I was walking outside where a crowd was growing I looked up from my phone wondering why everyone was outside near the parking lot.

I tried to worm my through the crowd bumping into people everyone was in my way I need to get to the bus stop. When I heard girl student whispering around me.

"Who is that? He is so hot"

"Isn't that the billionaire?"

"Is that a Lamborghini Sian FKP 37?"

"Those cars are over 3 million dollars"

"Why is he here?"

I finally saw what everyone was looking at and my heartbeat sped up...there was my boyfriend leaning against his million-dollar car on his phone and excitement took over me.

"Jimin!" I grinned and ran towards him he looked up than quickly shoved his phone in his pocket and caught me as I threw myself against him hugging him tightly.

"Hello Sunshine" he whispered into my ear his voice was smooth it sent shivers down my spine.

I pulled back and he kissed me softly making my mind spin at the feeling of his lips pressed on mine because fuck...Jimin is a good kisser we have been dating for a week now and it's been fantastic.

He pulled back "As much as I'd like to keep going we shouldn't do this in public?" He said I pouted and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"What if that's my kink?" I purred into his ear I feel his hands tighten on my waist.

"Don't rile me up in public darling" he whispered I chuckled pecking his cheek.

"Shall we go?" I smiled he nodded and opened the car door for me I slide inside then he got in and we sped off the car making loud sounds as it did.

"I'm so glad you showed up I didn't want to ride the bus today" I sighed he grabbed my hand lacing our fingers.

"I wanted to have lunch with you while I have time today because I uh have a...business later," he said I chuckled.

"Nice can we get Japchae?" I hummed messing with Jimin's radio looking for a song.

He kissed my knuckles "Whatever you want" he whispered "Also I have a surprise for you" he said I got excited at that.

"Really? Is it a helicopter?" I asked he chuckled

"No but I can get you one if you want they aren't that expensive," he said I scoffed.

"Jimin don't buy me a helicopter" I said he shrugged with a wink.

"Okay but you're surprised is waiting at home for you," He said

"You didn't break in again?" I asked he scoffed

"Nah Jungkook let me in," he said.

🥃💰⛓

"Thank you for lunch," I said leaning over the car console to peck his lips smiling stupidly.

"You sure can eat a lot," he said I huffed at him.

"Did you just call me fat?" I said lifting an eyebrow he cupped my face.

"Your the most beautiful person I have ever damn seen" he whispered I blushed while scrunching up my nose.

"Cheesy bastard" I giggled he leaned in to capture my lips in a soft kiss and it was pure bliss.

"When can I see you again?" He asked pulling back a little.

"Whenever you want I don't have work so I'll just be with Taehyung and Kook later because Jungkook is going to make dinner while we study," I said he hummed kissing me again my lips then down my neck.

Who knew necks were so sensitive my eyes fluttered close at the feeling of his lips.

"I'll stop by maybe with wine," he said looking back at my eyes and tucking hair behind my ear.

"Okay, nothing expensive they don't deserve it yet just grab something from the store," I said poking his nose.

"I want your friends to like me," he said I shrugged

"I like you that's all that matters plus they think you are like super cool Jungkook wants to drive your cars," I said he chuckled

"I have 40 cars he can have one I don't mind," he said I rolled my eyes and then pinched his nose.

"Don't tell him that" I whispered pecking his lips one more time "I'll see you tonight?" I said grabbing my book bag opening the car door.

"I'll text you when I'm on my way," he said I nodded about to step out when he grabbed my collar kissing me passionately making me turn into goo "Bye baby" he added a smile on his face letting me I stood on the sidewalk trying to collect myself.

"B-Bye," I said closing the door he watched me walk into my apartment then he drove off.

I dropped my bag on the floor and slipped off my shoes walking into the living room when I saw a bouquet of tulips and a note and the sight of it made a smile bloomed on my face as I pick it up.

"Some things never change" I sighed opening the card.

You don't have to use the bar Wi-Fi anymore I set everything up for you don't worry anymore
-PJM

"Aish that handsome jerk" I chuckled picking up the flower vase and putting them on the table. Than going back to the living room seeing the fancy router with beautiful high speed internet.

I walked over to our stereo connected my phone and then scroll through my playlist clicking on a song.

The song "Today I met the boy I'm gonna marry" by Darlene Love plays through the apartment I dance along to the tune around my kitchen grabbing a wooden spoon as a mic.

"Today I met the boy I'm gonna marry
He's all I wanted all my life and even more
He smiled at me and the music started playing" I sang the lyrics freely dancing around the kitchen like an idiot

I dance around the kitchen and living room spinning like a girl in a 80's movie who just met her soulmate and I'm putting on a performance very Grammy worthy.

I put the spoon back up the mouth like it was microphone.

"When we kissed I felt a sweet sensation
This time it wasn't just my imagination
Today I met the boy I'm gonna marry" I sang

I fell back on the couch singing along waving my hands in the air like a idiot in love.

"With every kiss, oh this is it as if my heart keeps saying today I met the boy I'm gonna marry" I sang doing blanket kicks happily humming along waiting for the lyrics to start back up thinking how dreamy Jimin is.

"When we kissed I felt a sweet sensation
This time it wasn't just my imagination
Today I met the boy I'm gonna marry
He's just what I've been waiting for oh yes" I smiled along to the lyrics as the song came to an end than I stood back up going over to the flowers touching them softly.

"Am I stupid for falling this fast for you?" I whispered

Jimin POV  -when he dropped Yoongi off-

"Hey Jin I want Yoongi to have a personal driver I don't want him to take the bus anymore" I said to Jin on speaker phone while I drove.

"Alright I can have Yunho do it-" He started but I shook my head cutting him off.

"No Mr.Heo is the only one I trust with him" I said turning the corner.

"Boss? I don't think that's a good idea" he said

"I don't care Mr. Heo is gonna be his personal driver I can handle myself Jin trust me if not Namjoon or Hoseok is gonna driver him around from school to work to where the fuck he wants" I said

"I don't like the idea of you without your driver so I'll talk to Namjoon or Hoseok but they aren't gonna like it," he said

"That's a good idea who can I trust more of guarding the boy I love than one of my best buddies" I said with a smile.

"I hope you know what you getting this boy into," he said

"Hyung...I never want anything to happen to him he is too sweet and innocent for my world I mean he wears socks with kitty cats on them and cried when we watched Encanto" I said I hear him sigh.

"I understand nothing will happen to him," he said I nodded

"Thank you Hyung" I whispered

Yoongi POV

"He is gonna be here in 10 minutes just a couple of rules don't say anything weird and don't bring up any embarrassing stories of me I really like this guy," I said looking at my friends in the kitchen.

Jungkook was chopping potatoes and Taehyung was sitting on the counter munching on some bread and jam.

"Chill yoon we will behave for your sugar daddy," Taehyung said I pointed at him.

"Exactly that don't say that shit he isn't my sugar daddy I don't want him to think I like him for his money," I said he chuckled.

"Okay, but can I like him for his money?" Jungkook smiled.

"No you can't," I said I spread my arms out "How do I look I'm going for a comfy but cute but also sexy vibe like I didn't try to dress up but I spent 30 minutes picking an outfit," I said they looked me up and down.

(everything expected the purse and shoes)

"I think you nailed it you have great arms," Taehyung said I nodded happily.

"Thank you I put some vanilla lotion on them now I smell like a cookie" I smiled

"What you gonna do if Jimin wants to hook up?" Taehyung said I sat next to him on the counter while we watch Jungkook cook.

"I mean we have kissed but not really made out I feel like he is scared to cross a line with me," I said also eating some bread and jam.

"How far have you gone?" Jungkook asked dropping eggs into water to boil.

"Just like heated kisses he feels me up and bit but never any tongue our kisses are always sweet and soft but sometimes I just want him to pin me to a wall and kiss my breath away," I said licking the jam off my lips.

"Yah! Don't fill up on bread you two" Jungkook huffed

"Jimin is older and more experienced I bet he knows exactly what to do where to put his hands where to put his dick how to hit the sweet spot over and over " Taehyung sighed and I pinched his shoulder.

"Don't think about my man like that!" I said with a glare but then shrugged it off "But true he is so hot like I have to stop myself from drooling" I sighed

"You should invite him to stay over then jump his bones" Taehyung winked but Jungkook stopped chopping onions.

"Uh no I don't wanna hear them fuck" he frowned

"Please I'm a gentleman we will probably just dry hump or hand stuff " I shrugged and Taehyung high-fived me.

"Gross" Jungkook whispered when the doorbell rang I jumped from the counter looking at my friends.

"Be cool guys " I whispered they nodded as I moved to the front door undoing all the locks and opening it seeing my handsome boyfriend in a fancy suit and I immediately got heart eyes looking at him.

"Hey sunshine," he said stepping in to kiss my cheek I felt my face heat up he was holding a bottle of wine with a bow on it.

I pulled him in closing the door behind him his hand was on my back "Hey handsome" I whispered "You changed from early" I said he nodded

"Yeah my other suit got dirty" he looked me up and down "You look cute are these your home clothes?" He asked

"Oh, these old things I just threw them on" I smiled pulling him towards the kitchen where my two friends were looking with wide owl eyes "Um Jimin this Taehyung and Jungkook, and boys this is Jimin," I said and Jimin gave his natural beautiful smile at them putting the wine on the table.

"Nice to meet you boys Yoongi talks a lot about you two," He said but my friends look starstruck but suddenly they both rushed him bumping me out of the way.

"Woah tell me what's it's like being a billionaire let me see your black card," Taehyung said

"Yeah do you have a golden toilet? Or a private jet or a golden jet!" Jungkook asked I stared at them like they are crazy because they are!

"Do you know any royalty like the Queen is she as bitchy as she looks?" Taehyung said Jimin looked confused but played it cool.

"Ah well I don't have any golden toilets and don't know any royalty I do have a couple of jets," He said shrugging.

"A couple!" Taehyung and Jungkook yelped I stood in between them.

"Yah! Hyenas step off" I said stepping in front of my boyfriend.

"Just a few more questions," Taehyung said I shook my head.

"Jungkook don't you have potatoes to boil," I said he huffed and went back to cooking I turned on my heels to face Jimin.

"Let's go sit in the living room while Jungkook cooks he gets distracted by us talking," I said lacing my hands with Jimin's pulling him to the living room where we all three plopped down to sit but Taehyung was on the floor arms on the coffee table looking up at us.

Jimin pressed himself next to my arms around my shoulder I cuddle his side he kissed the top of my head and my heart fluttered at his action so natural for him.

"What's Jungkook making?" Jimin asked

"Oh it's an egg sandwich with croquettes," I said he lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh uh okay," he said I chuckled at his confused face.

"No it's a thing we do once a month Jungkook makes us a dinner from an anime today it's Your Name that sandwich was in the movie," I said

"Oh that's fun I'm excited to try it then" he smiled

"Have you seen the movie?" Taehyung asked

"I don't really watch anime," he said I looked over at him.

"Oh well we can watch it together," I said pecking his cheek.

"Wait you don't watch any anime not even Naruto or Pokémon?" Tae asked

"Not really," Jimin said

"What? You didn't get in your comfortable pajamas and watch anime on the weekends as a kid that's what Yoonie and I did" Taehyung said while Jimin's hand moved to my waist.

"My childhood was different...my dad was very strict," he said I frowned and laced our hands together on his lap.

"You can watch all the anime with me now" I whispered and kissed his neck sweetly.

"And me too!" Taehyung said waving his hands.

"Your not invited" I huffed

The night went on Jungkook finished cooking and the sandwiches were delicious a perfect combination and looked just like the anime and the wine Jimin got was tasty.

After that we did study and do homework Jimin didn't mind he just cuddled me and answered a few texts on his phone and the next thing I know it was 8 pm and Taehyung was packing up to leave.

"See you boys later! And it was so nice meeting you Jimin" he smiled we were all still in the living room.

"It was a pleasure meeting you two as well next time I'll bring my friends make it a group thing," Jimin said.

"Y-Your friend Namjoon!" Jungkook geeked causing Jimin to chuckle.

"Yes him and my friend Hoseok and Jin," he said

"Yes!" Jungkook grinned I rolled my eyes we said goodbye to Taehyung as he left back for his apartment.

"Um well I'm going to my room and I'll be playing video games with headphones so...Goodnight hyungs," He said and dashed to his room and now I have left alone with Jimin on the couch.

"Your friends are sweet the stuff you guys talk about is different from what I usually deal with all day it was a breath of fresh air" he sighed

"They are crazy sorry they asked you all that weird stuff" I whispered he chuckled.

"I mean they are cute and funny I like them" he said I pouted and after a cup of wine I was feeling bold so I moved to straddle him on the couch.

"You think they are cute?" I huffed hands on his chest and I feel his hand move to my hip.

"I mean I really couldn't pay attention to them with you next to me in this tight ass black tank top" he whispered I grinned plopping my ass right on him.

I smiled moving to push my hair out of my face trying to look sexy his eyes were glued to me "Jiminie" I whispered hands playing with the collar of his jacket "Take this off you must be hot wearing all these layers" I pouted

He sat up a little and took off his jacket now just in a long sleeve white button up. I ran my hands up his hard chest feeling the muscles "Baby?" He whispered softly hands moving into my shirt they were so warm and soft on my bare hips "It's late don't you have class tomorrow?" He said I shrugged.

"I don't care" I whispered moving my hands to the buttons on his shirt slowly unbuttoning them until his bare chest was exposed "Fuck" I whispered I looked back up at him his eyes swirling with want and lust "Jimin fucking kiss me I'm not a delicate flower I want you so bad" I purred into his ear and that clicked something in him.

He picked me up by my hips and threw me down on the couch I gasped at the action. He was hovering over me in seconds I locked my thighs around him and are lips found each other in a passionate, wet hot kiss.

He was kneeling in between my open legs as our kiss got heated and delicious he deepen the kiss licking into my mouth making me moan in the kiss I have never done this before and I'm riled up.

I felt his hands lift up my tank top all the way up than he broke the kiss making me whine as he dove to suck on my nipples and I threw my head back letting out a moan at the new feeling.

"Ah!" I gasped hands in his hair I feel him bite my nipple "Oh god" I moaned he kissed up my chest finding my lips again I pulled his hair in the kiss.

"God you're so gorgeous look at you" he whispered kissing me again biting my bottom lip pulling it.

"F-Fuck" I whispered and I was so hard and Jimin was pressing his hard member on my thigh so I moved my hand to palm him....it felt big I groaned moving my palm over it.

He groaned in the kiss and sat up then he quickly switch positions I was on his lap again he grabbed my ass and starting to rub me against his hard member he pressed my ass against it.

I gasped hands on his shoulder grinding down against him he watch my face as I let out sweet moans he grabbed my chin and kissed me shallowly and the sounds were escaping my lips.

"F-Feels good" I whispered against his lips he smirked thrusting up "J-Jimin" I whined

"What is it Sunshine?" He said voice deep I press myself more against him chasing my pleasure.

It was probably pathetic at how much I was enjoying this my skin felt flushed and he felt so good pressing against me.

"Ah! S-Shit" I gasped I was moving my hips slow against him he lifted my shirt again while his mouth found my nips biting the nub.

"Fuck your so hot look at you pleasuring yourself on me" he whispered I whined and dove back down to kiss him.

"I'm c-close," I said he smiled while kissing and biting my neck and his hands were on my ass everything felt so good my body was his.

He moved his hand to my jeans and unbutton them while he kissed me passionately than slipped his hand into my pants to palm me and it's the first time someone has touched me there and I lost it.

I finished in my pants than dropped my body against his "Oh shit" I whispered softly I felt his hands on my back gently rubbing circles.

"You okay?" He asked I sat up hands on his chest

"You didn't..." I asked he tucked hair behind my ear.

"No I didn't" he sighed I pouted hands on his belt determined to help him that's what boyfriend do  I can do it no problem...

"Want me to...use my mouth?" I asked he took my hands off him kissing them.

"No I'm fine," he said I pout my bottom lip wobbling as my eyes got glossy.

"D-Did I do something w-wrong?...I d-don't have much experience I'm s-sorry i-if it w-was bad a-and you couldn't f-finish" I cried "O-Or are y-you not attracted to me s-sexually I-I know I'm y-young and s-stupid" he grabbed my chin to look at him he wiping my tears.

"What's going on in that silly beautiful brain of yours can you not see how crazy I am about you?" He said tapping my forehead I sniffled "Please don't cry seeing it really breaks my heart and I'm pissed I made you feel this way that's why I was holding off on things wanted to make sure you were ready" He said I wiped my face.

"I-I'm ready" I huffed he cupped my face pecking my nose.

"Sunshine it's okay we can't take things slow go on a bunch of cute dates hold hands in the park feed the duck all that shit," he said

"I like ducks" I whispered he smiled holding both my hands.

"Are you okay?" He whispered I nodded.

"Sorry...I cried after our first sexually experience it...won't happen ever time I promise" I said he chuckled pecking my nose than cheeks.

"It's okay and just to say I'm very very attracted to you and you were looking very sexy moaning on top of me I just wanted to focus on you on your pleasure" he said I whined wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

"I'm crazy about you too" I whispered he hugged me back I was clinging to him like a koala "Stay...please?" I asked he blushed.

"R-Really? You want me to stay over?" He asked I nodded.

"Yes please spend the night...my bed is big enough for us both and I can make us breakfast," I said he smiled picked me up suddenly held me bridal style I yelped.

"What are you doing!" I said he walked towards my room.

"Being a good boyfriend" he said he opened the door and made me stand in the middle "Now you shower get ready for bed I'll clean the dishes maybe make us some tea?" He said I just blinked at him.

"You're gonna do all that?" I said he nodded rolling up sleeves exposing his forearms.

"Yeah of course" he said leaning in to peck my cheek "Go wash up sunshine," He said walking towards the kitchen.

I touched my heart where it was pounding in my chest

"Oh...that's a new feeling" I whispered

———————————————————————————

I want pizza so bad someone order me pizza plz :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 299 18
When the mafia king forced him to be his sugar d@ddy....... Jimin:- Yoongi you know na, why I took you here now do. you're the only person who make...
134K 8.7K 40
Jimin and Taehyung -- sons of the two most dangerous mafia of the entire country, cold blood of hate towards each other ran through their veins But...
264K 10.3K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...
1.3M 42.2K 40
Jimin is a broke student working in the strip club. He just wanted to live his life peacefully with a sugar daddy. But his fate turns another round a...