Earth and Fire [Toph Beifong...

By JonahHex5

Suhara is a runaway prince of the Fire Nation, presumed dead by his family. He was taught fire bending at fi... More

Bio
South Pole Travels
The Boy in the Iceberg
The Avatar Returns
The Southern Air Temple
The Fortuneteller
The Waterbending Master
Siege of The North
The Swamp
The Blind Bandit
The Library
The Desert
The Serpent's Pass
The Drill
City of Walls and Secrets
Tales of Ba Sing Se
Lake Laogai
The Earth King
The Guru
The Crossroads of Destiny
The Awakening
The Headband
Surprise
The Runaway
The Puppetmaster
Nightmares and Daydreams
The Day of Black Sun
Western Air Temple
Firebending Masters
Sozin's Comet

The Chase

2.8K 56 41
By JonahHex5

Aang and the gang, now including Toph, sit in what looks like a dried-up section of the creek and there is a bunch of white fur around Appa's feet. Aang sits in the saddle and is passing a sleeping bag down to Sokka. Katara walks around Appa's head to the same side. Toph appears from the left with Suhara.

Toph: Hey, you guys picked a great campsite. The grass is so soft.

Sokka: That's not grass. Appa's shedding.

Katara (Lifting her right foot out of the fur and balancing on her left foot) Oh, gross!

Aang: That's not gross; it's just a part of spring. You know, rebirth, flowers blooming and Appa gets a new coat.

Suhara: Kinda like Ghidorah. He molds his old scale but that's when he gets older.

Katara: Ah, the beauty of spring.

Appa sticks his tongue out to reveal it's covered in fur, sneezes, blowing fur everywhere.

Katara: Stop, Appa, stop!

She coughs and waves her arms to stop Appa from covering her hair even more. Sokka kneeling and rubbing the fur on his head.

Sokka: It's not that bad, Katara (Stands to reveal he has piled the fur on his head) It makes a great wig!

Aang: (Having arranged the fur on his face) And a great beard!

Sokka and Aang point and laugh at each other. Katara doesn't smile and begins to wipe the fur off her sleeve, Suhara was using his fire bending to burn it off of himself.

Katara: (Unamused) I'm just glad we finally have another girl in the group because you two are disgusting.

Aang: What about Suhara?

Katara: Suhara is fine.

Suhara: Thank you.

Toph: Excuse me, (Walking in between the two breaking them apart) does anyone have a razor? (Lifts both arms to reveal a mass of white fur emerging out of both of her sleeves, under her arms) Because I've got some hairy pits!

All three of them laugh until Aang gives one of his powerful air-bending sneezes, thrusting him back into Appa's leg and then falling face down on the ground. He lifts his head to reveal his beard and mustache are gone but he now has a large mass of fur sticking jaggedly up on his back. All three begin laughing again. Suhara then joined in the laughter with a slight smile, Katara at first looks disgusted but quickly joins in the laughter. Aang, Sokka, Suhara, and Katara were setting up camp. Sokka was carrying the firewood, Aang with a blast of air sets up the tent, Suhara was trying to start the fire by snapping his fingers, and Katara is cleaning some water in a large pot. They all eventually stop and look over to Toph laying lazily against a rock with her legs crossed, her arm behind her head, and a piece of straw casually hanging from her mouth. Katara looks slightly annoyed and stands up and walks over to her.

Katara: So, Toph, usually when setting up camp we try to divide up the work.

Toph: Hey, don't worry about me, I'm good

Katara: Well, actually, what I'm trying to say is, uh, some of us might fetch water, while someone else might set up the fire pit or up the tent (Momo flies down dropping nuts and berries into Katara's hand and flutters by her head) Even Momo does his fair share.

Toph: Katara, I'm fine. I can carry my own weight. I don't need a fire, I've already collected my own food, and look, (sitting upright, using her earth bending to create a stone tent) my tent's all set up.

Katara: Well, that's great for you, but we still need to finish...

Toph: (Irritated) I don't understand. What's the problem here?

Katara: Never mind.

She walks away as Toph earth bends herself back into her tent. Katara walks back to the others, clearly irritated, and sees Suhara started to cook dinner.

Suhara: Hey, you look a little irritated, what happened?

Katara: It's Toph. I tried to get her to help us set up camp for the night. But she only talks about herself.

Suhara: Give her some time, she's not used to being in a team, considering that she wants to do everything alone.

Katara thought about it for a while

Katara: You're right.

Suhara: But it's late right now, so for now we should get some rest, and tomorrow I'll talk to her about helping us with camp.

Katara: Okay.

Aang stands on Appa's head while Sokka stands on the ground. Using air bending, Aang lifts Appa's saddle off his back and attempts to lower it down to Sokka, but accidentally drops it on top of him.

Sokka: Aaaah!

Aang: (Leaping down to lift the saddle off him) Sorry!

Katara place down her pot of water and looks over to Toph by her stone tent. Katara smiles slightly. Toph eats something in front of her tent while Katara walks over to her. Suhara was about to sleep when he noticed Katara walking to Toph.

Katara: Hey Toph, I wanted to apologize for earlier. I think we're all just a little tired and getting on each others' nerves.

Toph: Yeah, you do seem pretty tired.

Katara: (Angrily) I meant all of us.

Toph: Well, goodnight.

She turns around and lays down on her chest inside.

Katara: (Half-heartedly) Goodnight.

Aang is sleeping on Appa's front right arm, Momo is curled up on Appa's head, Sokka and Katara are sleeping inside the tent, Suhara is in a sleeping bag next to the Toph's stone tent, and Toph is asleep inside. Quite suddenly she awakes and gasps, rising to her knees and feeling the ground with her hand.

Toph: (Scarring Suhara awake as she runs out) There's something coming toward us!

Aang wakes and looks up, Momo does the same. Katara and Soka emerge from their tent.

Aang: What is it?

Toph: It feels like an avalanche... But also not like an avalanche.

Suhara: Okay, that's one thing it could or could not be.

Sokka: Your powers of perception are frightening

Katara: Should we leave?

Suhara: It is the safest option.

Aang: Yeah, better safe than sorry.

They load their things up on Appa's saddle and hurry to fly off. From the sky, they spot the thing that awoke Toph.

Katara: What is that thing?

Suhara: (Realize that it looked familiar) Could it be?

~ ~ ~

Aang holds Appa's reigns as they land. He now has bags under his eyes and yawns deeply. Sokka is using his right arm to support his head. Toph holds the side of the saddle while Katara sits in the middle. They both are trying to stay awake. Suhara sits at the front, tiredly looking ahead. Toph jumps out of the saddle and lays flat on the ground. The other four climb out as well.

Toph: Ahh! Land, sweet land! (Using earth bending to propel herself to her feet and slung her bag over her shoulder) See you guys in the morning!

Katara: Actually, can you help us unload?

Toph: Really? You need me to help unload Sokka's funky-smelling sleeping bag?

Suhara hands down Sokka's sleeping bag to him. He takes a few sniffs, twitches in disgust making a matching facial expression, and fainted.

Katara: Well, yeah. (Approaches to Toph) That and everything else. You're part of our team now and-

Toph: (Irritated) Look. (Pointing at Katara) I didn't ask you to help unload my stuff. I'm carrying my own weight.

Katara: (Hand on her hips) That's not the point. Ever since joined us, you've been nothing but selfish and unhelpful.

Toph: What?! (Doing a half turn and pointing at Katara again) Look here, Sugar Queen, (Drops arm and continues) I gave up everything I had so that I could teach Aang earth bending and to be with Suhara, my first real friend, so don't you talk to me about being selfish!

Toph sits quickly and makes another stone tent around herself

Katara: Sugar Queen?! (Toph closes off her rock tent by bringing a slab of earth up to cover the opening near Katara) D-Did you just slam the door in my face?! (Starts banging the earth door) How can you be so infuriating?!

She continues to grumble while the others speak

Suhara: Well, now I feel special.

Aang: (Hesitantly) Should we... do something?

Sokka: Hey, I'm just enjoying the show.

Suhara: Aang, since your the Avatar, I think you should go calm them down, or we'll never get any sleep.

Katara pounds on the "door" of the tent as Aang walks up to her from the left.

Aang: Ok, ok, you both need to calm down.

Katara: Both? (Shouting, turning quickly to show a hysterical face) I'M COMPLETELY CALM!

Aang: I... can see that.

Aang made his way back to the guys with a scared look on his face.

Suhara: (Sarcastic) So how did it go Arrow-Head?

Aang: Not well.

Later that night, Katara, Aang, and Sokka all sleep in sleeping bags close to the fire. Suhara sleeps in a sleeping bag next to Toph's tent, Ghidorah curled up asleep on his chest.

Katara: The stars sure are beautiful tonight. (Sokka next to her wakes up aggravated and cover his head) Too bad you can't see them, Toph!

They hear a grunt and see a rumble of earth emerge from her tent and crawl quickly across the ground before it strikes Katara's sleeping bag causing it to fly upwards and land on top of Sokka. Sokka flips his sister off him.

Sokka: Hey, how is a gut supposed to sleep with all this yelling and earth-quaking!

Suhara: (Waking up Ghidorah with his shouting) Seriously, I just wanna sleep!

Toph: (Bringing down her door) That thing is back!

Sokka: Well, how far away is it (Covering his head again, muffling) Maybe we can close our eyes just for a few minutes.

Aang: (Spying smoke in the sky) I don't think so, Sokka.

Appa flies over trees and hills again, away from the smoke cloud. Toph and Katara lay over the piles of stripped-down supplies and equipment.

Katara: Seriously, what is that thing?

Suhara: Something I designed. I didn't think it could be completed without me.

Toph: Then do you know how does it keep finding us?

Suhara: Not a clue.

Aang: However they're following us, I'm going to make sure we lose 'em.

~ ~ ~

Finally, Appa lands in a large circular patch of land on a hill. When he does, he falls over know his side spilling out the company in his saddle. Aang, Katara, Suhara, and Toph simply stay lying where they fell. Sokka pulls out his sleeping bag and stuffs himself in it.

Sokka: Okay, forget about setting up camp. I'm finding the softest pile of dirt and going to sleep.

Katara: (Pull a bag close to lay her head on it) That's good because Toph wasn't going to help anyway.

Toph: Oh, I didn't realize baby still needed someone to tuck her in bed.

Suhara: Uh, Toph?

Toph: Yeah?

Suhara: You might want to check where your head's at.

Toph: Hey, I'm not a daydreamer! My head's not in the clouds! Where'd that even-

Suhara: I didn't mean figuratively. I meant literally where it is, like, physically.

She looks and realizes her head had landed on his chest. Before she could move an inch, Ghidorah crawls out of Suhara's shirt and lays on her chest instead.

Toph: Who's this?

Suhara: My fire-bending teacher, Ghidorah. Long story. But my guess is he isn't letting you move. And trust me you don't wanna make a fire bender angry.

Aang: Come on guys, there's something after us and we don't even know what (Covers his head with the top of his shirt, muffling his) or who it is.

Katara: It could be Zuko. We haven't seen him since the North Pole.

Toph: Who's Zuko?

Sokka: Oh, just some angry freak with a ponytail who's tracked us all over the world.

Sokka puts his head face down in the dirt and groan.

Katara: (Jokingly) What's wrong with ponytails, ponytail?

Sokka: (Featuring to his hair, speaking in a muffled) This is a warrior's wolf tail.

Katara: Well, it certainly tells the other warriors that you're fun and perky!

Sokka: Anyway, whoever's chasing us, they couldn't have followed us here. So... now would everyone just shhh!

Sokka lies down as Momo jumps on him and chirps.

Sokka: No, Momo, ssh! Sleepytime.

Momo jumps off Sokka and continues to chirp. Aang stands Sokka lays his head down again, muffling his voice.

Sokka: Aww, don't tell me...

Toph, Suhara, and Katara get up, Ghidorah perches on top of Toph's head.

Aang: That's impossible. There's no way they could have tracked us.

Suhara: We just got here!

Toph: I can feel it with my own two feet!

Aang runs to the right and stands beside Momo on the ledge to get a better look. They can see the smoke once again approaching them.

Katara: Let's get out of here!

Aang: Maybe we should face them. Find out who they are. Who knows, maybe they're friendly.

Sokka: Always the optimist.

The machine abruptly stops moving. The side of the final compartment opens. White smoke pours out and a ramp descends. In the smoke, three figures are visible. The three figures descend the ramp out of the smoke, the middle one in the lead. They ride giant lizards. First Ty Lee, then Mai, followed finally by Azula. Aang and Katara wear stunned faces, the bags in their eyes very visible now.

Suhara: Azula, Mai and Ty Lee!

Katara: It's those three girls from Omashu!

All five, assume their own unique battle stances, Sokka having drawn his boomerang and Suhara drawing his sword and dagger.

Toph: We can take 'em. Three on Four.

Sokka: Actually, Toph, there's five of us.

Toph: Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't count you. You know, no bending and all.

Sokka: (Dropping his stance and making a furious expression at Toph) I can still fight!

Toph: Okay. Three on four-plus Sokka.

Sokka growls furiously while his face turns red. Toph jabs her arms and fists in the air three times, while on the third opening her palms. A large rumble of earth descends from her position, blasting rock everywhere. Large rock formations rise from the ground to impede the girls but they simply ride over each one.

Sokka: Well, we wanted to find out who they were. We found out who they were. We found out. (Sheathing his boomerang and turning around) Now let's get out of here.

Aang, Sokka and Katara run back to Appa. Toph, however, does not. She once again assumes an earth bending stance and stomps the ground once as Suhara looks at her, waiting, Ghidorah was on his shoulder. A large wall of the earth rises to block the path. Azula moves her right arm under herself while she lightning bends and destroys a portion of the wall which the girls ride through to continue their pursuit. Katara, Momo, and Aang are already in the saddle, Sokka is on the ground holding his sleeping bag, Toph remains at the edge of the rock looking in amazement. Mai raises her left arm and releases four arrows from her wrists. Suhara grabs Toph by wrapping his arm around her waist and shoots a powerful blast of fire out of his feet, Propelling them into the air. The arrows burn in the flames as they both land in the saddle.

Aang: Appa, yip yip!

Appa begins to fly upwards. He flies away from the hill just as a blast of blue fire emerges from the smoke cloud Suhara's fire bending created. Azula has her right arm pointing up, her middle and index fingers extended. She lowers her arm and looks on as they fly away into the night. Everyone leans against various things as Toph replaces her head onto Suhara's chest, Ghidorah sitting in her lap.

Katara: I can't believe those girls followed us all the way from Omashu.

Toph: I still think we could've taken them.

Katara: Are you kidding? The crazy blue fire bending and the flying daggers are bad enough, but last we saw them one of those girls did something that took Suhara and my bending away. That's scary.

Sokka: Oh no, the sun is rising! We've been up all night with no sleep.

Aang: Sokka, we'll be okay.

Sokka: (Speaking desperately, he makes erratic arm movements and crazy facial expressions) Are you sure!? I've never not slept before! What if I fall now and something happens? And something always happens!

Katara: Every time we land, those girls are there, so we'll just have to keep flying.

Aang: We can't keep flying forever. (Yawns) So, what's the plan?

Toph: Don't know... too tired to think.

Katara: I'm sure we'll come up with something after a short nap.

Sokka: Yes! Sleep!

Suddenly, everyone begins to float into the sky. Then they realize; Appa is falling. Suhara uses a piece of a rope that he tied to one of the loops in Appa's saddle while he grabs Toph's hand, Momo clinging to her foot.

Toph: (Shouting) What's going on!

Aang: Appa fell asleep!

The kids try desperately to keep from falling away from him; Katara holds her brother's hand as he grips the bags. They all scream. Sokka pulls his sister closer to him and she grabs his chest and holds on tight. Aang crawls down Appa's forehead to look him in the eyes.

Aang: Wake up, buddy!

Sokka and Katara walk away from Appa with their sleeping bags.

Sokka: Okay, we've put a lot of distance between us and them. The plan now is to follow Appa's lead and get some sleep.

Katara: Of course, we could have gotten some sleep earlier (Looking at Toph as she tries to support Suhara, Ghidorah around her shoulders, asleep) if Toph didn't have such issues.

Toph: What?!

Aang: Alright, alright! Everyone's exhausted.

Suhara: (Slowly sliding his hand down his face) Let's just get some rest.

Toph: No! I want to hear what Katara has to say. You think I have issues?

Katara: I'm just saying, maybe if you helped out earlier we could've set up our camp faster and gotten some sleep, and then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation!

Toph: You're blaming me for this?!

Katara throws down her sleeping bag and waves her hands back and forth in a "bring it on" gesture while Toph, fists, clenched, advances on her. Aang zips in between them, trying to stop the fighting.

Aang: No, no! She's not blaming you!

Katara: No, I'm blaming her!

Toph: Hey! (With one hand throwing Aang away) I never asked you for diddly doo da. I carry my own weight! Besides, if there's anyone to blame, it's sheddy over here!

Aang: What? You're blaming Appa?!

Toph: Yeah! You wanna know how they keep finding us? (Grabs a bunch of hair from Appa's side and opens her palm to let it blow away in the breeze) He's leaving a trail everywhere we go!

Aang: How dare you blame Appa! He saved your life three times today! If there's anyone to blame, it's you! You're always talking about how you carry your own weight, but you're not! He is! Appa's carrying your weight! He never had a problem flying when it was just the four of us!

Toph stands for a second then walks away. She approaches her bag and kicks the ground causing it to fly up into her arms via earth bending.

Toph: I'm outta here.

Toph tries to walk away, but Sokka runs in and stands in front of her.

Sokka: Wait.

Toph taps the ground with her feet causing the ground under Sokka to move to the side along with him. She continues to walk away.

Aang: What did I just do?! (He falls down to sit) I can't believe I yelled at earth bending teacher. Now she's gone.

Katara: I know. We're all just trying to get used to each other, and I was so mean to her.

Sokka: (Drinking from a cup) Yeah, you two were pretty much jerks.

Katara: (Sarcastically) Thanks, Sokka.

Sokka: No problem.

Katara: (To Suhara) And Suhara how are you not bothered by her at all.

Suhara: I get where she's coming from. When I was younger before my uncle tried to kill me, everyone did everything for me. And I hated it. I wanted to do some things on my own. So at home, I did just that. My dad loved it too. I was creating a lot of machines for the Fire Nation and I think that's why it took my uncle so long to decide to kill me. I had already done so much for the nation's defenses with my designs, but I had to go. I told you, I designed that train-like tank. (Facepalms) Ugh, this is all my fault.

Katara: No it's not. And no matter whose fault it is, we need to find Toph and apologize.

Sokka: Okay, but what are we going to do about the tank full of dangerous ladies chasing us?

Aang: (Holding some of Appa's fur) I have a plan.

Suhara: While you guys do whatever you're gonna do, I'm gonna go and start searching for Toph.

He runs off into the woods Ghidorah sitting on his shoulder.

~ ~ ~

A few moments later Iroh offered to have some tea with Toph and she accepts, then Iroh set a pot at a nearby cliff and set some cups it up, and pours hot tea into two cups.

Iroh: Here is your tea.

He hands her a small cup while he had his own and she began to drink the tea.

Iroh: You seem too young to be traveling alone.

Toph: You seem a little too old.

Iroh: Ha ha ha, perhaps I am.

Toph: I know what you're thinking, I look like I can't handle being by myself.

Iroh: I wasn't thinking that.

Toph: You won't even let me pour my own cup of tea.

Iroh: I poured your tea because I wanted to, and for no other reason.

Toph: People see me and think I'm weak, they wanna take care of me, but I can take care of myself by myself.

Iroh: You sound like my nephew. Always wanting to do things on his own without anyone's support. There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you help you. Not that I love you, I just met you.

Eventually, Suhara and Ghidorah come across Toph sitting with Iroh, drinking tea together.

Suhara: Hey, Blind Spot.

Toph: (Surprised) Hot Head? What are you doing here?

Suhara: I came looking for you. And I see you've met my father.

Toph: This man's your dad?

Iroh: Indeed.

Suhara sits down with them as Iroh pours him some tea.

Iroh: So, you aren't traveling alone? You're with the Avatar?

Suhara: Exactly. So what about you, Dad? Where's Zukey?

Iroh: I've been tracking him, actually.

Toph: Is he lost?

Iroh: (Looking off with a concerned look) Yes, a little bit. His life has recently changed and he's going through very difficult times. He is trying to figure out who he is and he went away.

Toph: So... now you're following him.

Iroh: I know he doesn't want me around right now, but, if he needs me, I'll be there.

Toph: Your nephew is very lucky, even if he doesn't know it. Even your son is. (Standing up) Thank you.

Iroh: My pleasure. Sharing tea with a fascinating stranger, especially a friend of my son, is one of life's true delights.

Toph: No, thank you for what you said. It helped me.

Iroh: I'm glad.

Toph picks up her bag and begins to leave, but turns back briefly.

Toph: Oh, and about your nephew? Maybe you should tell him that you need him too. Let's go Suhara.

Suhara: I will, just give me a minute to talk with my dad.

She nods and continues walking away giving Suhara and Iroh a good father and son talk.

Iroh: She's a keeper, son.

Suhara: Yeah, I know.

Iroh: Treat her right my boy, okay?

Suhara: I will, dad.

Iroh: And keep her safe.

Suhara: Of course. (Standing up) Thank you for the tea, and the story, and... the advice for my love life. I better get going now, Dad.

Iroh: Be careful out there, Suhara.

Suhara catches up with Toph and they started to walk back to where they last saw the others.

~ ~ ~

As Toph and Suhara run together, they see Azula fighting Aang, Katara, Sokka, Iroh, and Zuko. Toph uses her earth bending to knock Azula to the ground.

Toph: I thought you guys could use a little help.

Katara: (With a genuine smile) Thanks.

Azula gets and starts to run. She turns and runs down an alley. As she reaches the end, she runs into Iroh's belly. She bounces off, looking utterly confused. Zuko and Suhara catch up. Each raises their hands like finger pistols, Azula pointing one at Zuko and one at Suhara, and the other two have similar combinations, ready to fire bend at each.

Suhara: Zuko, she's crazy and wants to take you back to the Fire Nation as a prisoner. C'mon Zukey, honor among outcasts.

Zuko: (Switching so both hands are pointed at Azula) Yeah and she can't take the bounty I'd get off of you.

Azula: I'll let you have the bounty, just help me take him down.

Zuko: No chance.

Azula: Suhara, come on, he's hunting you.

Suhara: (Switching his hand away from Zuko and towards Azula) Yeah, but I can actually trust him to keep up a truce for the time being. He never lies. Unlike you!

Zuko and Suhara both fire off fireballs at her, but she runs away. They corner her at a burnt building with Sokka, Aang, Katara, Toph, and Iroh.

Azula: Well, look at this. Enemies and traitors all working together. I'm done. (She raises her hands in a gesture of surrender) I know when I'm beaten. You got me. A princess surrenders with honor.

Iroh shifts his graze momentarily from Azula to the lineup of his allies. Azula sees that her uncle is distracted and, taking advantage of this, she strikes her uncle with a blast of blue fire square in the chest. Iroh spins and falls. Zuko looks back in shock.

Suhara: What was the thing we used to say, Zuko?!

Zuko looks at his cousin, seeing he's enraged.

Zuko & Suhara: Azula always lies!

All six benders then fire at Azula simultaneously and Sokka throws his boomerang. Azula makes a shield of blue fire, but the combined blows of the forces directed at her cause a tremendous explosion. When the smoke clears, Azula is gone. Nearby, Zuko kneels in repair beside his uncle, who lies still on the ground where he fell. Iroh groans softly as Zuko clenches his fist and teeth in anger. The others approach from behind. The banished prince turns to address the party.

Zuko: Get away from us!

Toph looks with watery eyes while Suhara looks with engagement in his eyes. Katara places one hand over her heart and stretches out the other in a gesture of aid freely offered.

Katara: Zuko, I can help!

Zuko turns and unleashes a wave of fire over their heads.

Zuko: Leave!

Aang and Katara look at each other. Four of them leave Zuko and his uncle amidst the burning buildings. Only one remained.

Suhara: Zuko.

Zuko looks back at his cousin in surprise.

Suhara: Take good care of my father.

He runs after his team, tears in his eyes.

Zuko: I will, cousin. I will.

They made it back to Appa and had taken off into the night until they landed on a nearby mountain out of view, no tanks, no killer women, just peace and quiet. They all slept peacefully that night and through some of the days as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 348 9
โžค๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
1M 30.4K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...
12.4K 508 20
แตƒ แถปแต˜แตแต’ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ - "๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š..๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ?" ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ๐š›๐š˜๐š‘ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š. โžช A story about a y...
93.1K 1.9K 19
You're the daughter of the beifong's and sister to toph. When toph was born your parents put you in training to protect her but as she grew up, you k...