Fell For Him [Jikook]

By Thembekamdluli

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 43

4.7K 228 27
By Thembekamdluli

A week later

Jimin has been okay living at Yoongi's. His friends come to see him all the time. Yoongi bought him a phone and he calls his parents and brother all the time. He didn't want to worry so he never mentioned being kidnapped but he did mention that he was pregnant. They said they're okay with it. They were happy even though Mr Park still needed to process how a man can get pregnant. With the help of smart Ji-hyun he is getting accustomed to the news.

Jimin went downstairs as he heard the noise. He was sure that his friends have arrived. They're voices were lower than usual though like they were sad or something.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Jimin asked as soon as he arrived.

"Oh hey Jimin. Are you okay? How's the baby?" Tae asked pulling Jimin to sit next to him.

"The baby and I are both okay. What were you talking about?" Jimin asked trying to catch up.

"Ahh nothing really..." Jin got cut off by Namjoon.

"Jungkook's gone." Namjoon said. Jimin looked at him confused. He didn't understand but after a while it all clicked.

"He's dead?" Jimin asked in a small voice with the fear of the following answer.

"What? No! He's gone like he left." Yoongi explain.

"Oh...of course I never thought Jungkook was dead. So where did he go to?" Jimin asked mentally scolding himself for being a Pabo Infront of his hyungs.

"He went to Russia. We don't know what for but I don't think he's coming back anytime soon." Hobi said.

Jimin nodded slowly. He didn't say anything after that. He wasn't hurt at all. He didn't feel sad at all. Rather he was happy. He could focus on fixing himself without  Jungkook. He could focus on his baby without anyone being there to cramp his space. He thought Jungkook leaving was a good opportunity for him to work on himself. Get a break from Jungkook.

" Are you sad? You wanna cry and throw tantrums?" Hobi asked looking at Jimin.

"Actually I wanna laugh and throw a party. Jungkook not being here is exactly what I need right now. Him and I both need space. This is just perfect." Jimin explained.

"So...are you gonna move on now?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah I will". Jimin answered.

"Move on with someone else?" Jin Hyung asked too.

"Dating someone else would be like I'm using him to heal or as a rebound. I wanna heal myself not be healed by another Boyfriend. What if he leaves me too?" Jimin said

"Jungkook didn't leave you. He did this because he knew he had to. For you and our baby." Tae said to Jimin.

" Russia though? I think Jungkook is taking is too far. He could have went somewhere else." Jin said.

" This has Jungkook's father written all over it. Jungkook ran away from home back then when he had to go to Russia. So obviously it's time now for him to go." Yoongi said.

"When did he leave anyway??" Jimin asked.

"Yesterday morning. He texted me today saying he has arrived and that I must take care of you." Yoongi said.

"And boy did he choose the wrong person for that" Tae said laughing making the others join in too

" Don't be a hater Tae, you're just jealous that Jungkook trusts Jimin with me more than you." Yoongi replied

"No I'm worried because I know you might just take care of him using your dick. He's pregnant with someone else's baby Yoongi." Tae said back to Yoongi.

"Pregnant people love sex so what the fuck is wrong with that?" Yoongi asked hiding a smile. He was enjoying his little bickering moment with Tae.

"Jimin only knows one dick in his life and I'd like to keep it that way" Tae said.

"Well now he'll know 2 dicks in his life. And you're not the boss of his ass so shut it." Yoongi said back.

"GUYS I'M STILL HERE, WHAT THE FUCK!!!?" Jimin yelled at the bickering two causing everyone to laugh. The atmosphere was better now that they were making jokes.

"And I thought Yoongi was straight?" Namjoon said looking at Yoongi.

"Well I guess not. I'm probably Jimin sexual." Yoongi said.

" Well Jungkook is Jimin sexual too bitch" Tae said.

"MY GOD GUYS...I WAS KIDNAPPED A WEEK AGO CAN'T Y'ALL JUST FOCUS ON ME. LIKE GIMME ATTENTION AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ALL THESE SEXUAL THINGS INCLUDING ME. HOW INSENSITIVE ARE YOU?" Jimin yelled at them.

"You were kidnapped a week ago?. Jeez that's old news I'm sure you're all better now" Tae said causing the guys to laugh. Jimin couldn't help it too as he giggled throwing his body to Yoongi. Yoongi always liked that about Jimin. He laughed with his whole body just like Hobi. They throw themselves to the person closest by when laughing. .

"See now he's throwing himself at me. He wants me too" Yoongi said adding yet another joke making the crew laugh even more. It was nice. It was fun.

" Gosh I can't with you guys. Weren't we all sad about Jungkook leaving just a few minutes ago?" Jin said laughing his signature windshield wipers laughter.

"I wasn't sad" Jimin said raising his hand cutely.

"Nor was I. That fucker had to go" Yoongi said too.

"See? Jimin and I want the same things. You are me..." He waited for Jimin to finish up the famous you are me, I am you line.

"Okay now you're pushing it" Jimin said laughing.

"In your face bitch" Tae said laughing at Yoongi.

"Aish Jiminah. You're supposed to take my side" Yoongi said pouting cutely. Jimin just laughed and leaned on Yoongi's shoulder. He then whispered in his ear.

"Do you got apples and peanut butter?" Jimin whispered.

"AND THAT'S ALL I'M EVER GOOD AT. GETTING YOU YOUR CRAVINGS. you're gonna pay for using me like this Park Jimin." Yoongi said pretending to be mad and stomping his feet cutely to the kitchen to get Jimins's food

"That man thinks he's hardcore. Look at how cute he is." Hobi said. Jimin laughed loudly his eyes turning into beautiful crescents.

"Yah Jiminah, you're so cute I almost fell in love" Hobi said teasing Jimin who immediately pouted.

"Tae...Hobi hyung wants to cheat on you." Jimin said.

Tae took a cushion pillow and threw it at Hosoek but he missssed because Hobi ducked it. It landed on Jimin who pouted.
Jimin returned the cushion to Tae and Hobi at the same time. They then started ganging up on Jimin and Jin went to Help him. It was now a pillow fight and they were laughing feeling so happy. Namjoon was just sitting there looking at them playing like little kids. He heard a chuckle next to him and turned to see Yoongi who had an apple and peanut butter in his hand.

"They're so cute" Yoongi said smiling.

"I feel Like a Dad. When I have you guys everything is complete. You're my family." Namjoon said

"And I know you were serious." Namjoon finished off.

"About what?" Yoongi asked confused.

"Jimin" Namjoon answered. They had kept their voices low so the others wouldn't hear them.

"Tae and I were just joking Joonie." Yoongi said.

"I've seen the way you look at him when you think no one's looking. You used to do that even when Jungkook was sitting next to Jimin. I'm not saying it's wrong to feel something for Jimin. Just be careful. You and Jungkook are friends Yoongs." Namjoon said.

" I know. It would never work out. Unless Jimin is completely over Jungkook, when he wants to give me all of him completely." Yoongi said.

"Jimin seems determined. I know he can get over Jungkook in the speed of light. What about you though? Would you ever give all of you to Jimin? Considering your friendship with Jungkook and your sexuality??" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi was about to answer when Jimin came to them and smacked Namjoon with a pillow.

"Come join us guys it's so much fun" Jimin said giggling and and jumping cutely.

"Jimin be careful. You're pregnant" Yoongi said looking worried. He just thought that all the climbing over each other and pillow fighting would hurt Jimin. He was just being a cautious cat as always.

" Jimin will be fine, let's go play" Namjoon said pulling Jimin and Yoongi to the others as they played pillow fight.

Yoongi just protecting Jimin when he noticed someone tryna smack him near his stomach. He never wanted him to get hurt. If anything. He'd protect Jimin because Jungkook had a chance but failed to do so.

.

Another update for today. I'm sorry If the chapter was boring but it's gonna get better.
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.5K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
12.9K 697 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
12.5K 815 10
Jeon Jungkook is a blind man who finds love in an unexpected way Now let's see what happens next English is not my first language so please cooperat...
209K 12.7K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...