Deliciae

By almxndia13

'And suddenly all the love songs were about you........'♡♡♡ *** If you are looking for a cliché bad boy story... More

c h a p t e r - 1
c h a p t e r - 2
c h a p t e r - 3
c h a p t e r - 4
c h a p t e r - 5
c h a p t e r - 6
c h a p t e r - 7
c h a p t e r - 8
c h a p t e r - 9
c h a p t e r - 10
c h a p t e r - 11
c h a p t e r - 12
c h a p t e r - 13
c h a p t e r - 14
c h a p t e r - 15
c h a p t e r - 16
c h a p t e r - 17
c h a p t e r - 18
c h a p t e r - 19
c h a p t e r - 20
c h a p t e r - 21
c h a p t e r - 22
c h a p t e r - 23
c h a p t e r - 24
c h a p t e r - 25
c h a p t e r - 26
c h a p t e r - 27
c h a p t e r - 28
c h a p t e r - 29
c h a p t e r - 30
I n t e r v i e w with Alex and Annika
c h a p t e r - 31
c h a p t e r - 32
c h a p t e r - 33
c h a p t e r - 34
c h a p t e r - 35
c h a p t e r - 36
c h a p t e r - 37
b o n u s
b o n u s #2

The End

4.5K 65 17
By almxndia13

I'm jealous of those who think more deeply, who write better, who draw better, who look better, who live better, who love better than I.

-Sylvia Plath

***

I took a deep breadth as I entered the place.

My eyes searched the room for the dress that will look perfect for the event. And there laid a dress above my expectations. The dress was gorgeous but I was nervous if it'd look that good on me.

The beautiful layers made me feel fall in love with design once again but with it came the questions, stupid questions crawling back in my mind.

Blair and Astoria guided me as they had visited here once. Also, this was the 3rd store we came for finding something that will interest us at first sight.

Blair and Astoria probably came here during the middle school prom.

They seemed a lot cheerful than I. Not wallowing in self-pity like me at least.

Shut it.

I shake my head in order to get rid of the thoughts which will dampen my mood instantly.

Im beautiful. I chanted this line which I luckily hear from Alex every day.

Even if I don't seem to believe it that easily, he is hell bent on making me remember this every time something negative crosses my mind.

I so wish every girl gets a guy like him.

The lady smiles as we look to the different dresses with excitement and happiness.

I forget everything else as both of my annoying best friends link their arms with mine on either side and yank me towards the dresses.

Best friends......you know the feeling when you are talking to someone and you just feel warm.

Not necessarily like warmth in temperature but just a sense of overall coziness. Perhaps on some emotional level.....like speaking with them is equivalent of whenever you step into a patch of sunlight.

That is something beautiful.

And that is what I feel with my present friend group.

All of them are different...unique and you always feel safe with them. Even if you meet them for the first time, these girls always make you feel welcome.

I cant really be always sure with the guys since even if they are crackheads with us, they seem too cold or unwelcoming sometimes.

Anyways I feel excitement bubbling in my chest as Blair babbles about how beautiful dress she saw the last time but it didn't really get it because of its really low-neck design.

She doesnt feel unease in some revealing clothes but parents.

Can I see that? Astoria asks somewhat shyly to the lady and she nods happily bringing it over to her.

It was a spaghetti straps purple shade satin dress.

She didnt try it off at once but instead watched at the mirror. And she probably wouldn't have tried it out if we didn't usher her to the changing room.

Until then Blair also got out her choice.

She got a satin dark green off shoulder ball gown and it was really pretty too.

As she went to change, I walked over to the dress that caught my attention.

It was sloping shoulder long sleeve split black dress.

One directions dress little black dress popped in my mind. Uh it doesn't apply to me since it surely is a long dress.

Maybe we can alter little black dress to long black dress. No? Okay.

I turn around and place the dress in front of me to see myself in the mirror.

Of course, the dress is beautiful but will it look like that on me too. Blair and Astoria walk out and my jaw is on the floor.

They look as pretty as I expected them to turn out. A lot better.

"Oh my." I say and they laugh at my shock.

"Does it look good?" Astoria asks.

"Are you kidding me? You look gorgeous." I say absolutely terrified at this question.

And Blair looks like she's ready to throw her hands off.

I glare at her and she rolls her eyes stopping herself from screaming at Astoria's face how good she looks.

Well, normally in this situation I just sit back and enjoy the show but at the moment we are in public. Our craziness should not be known publicly.

I guess.

"Wow. get in already." Blair's eyes come on me and her eyes are wide as she ushers me in the changing room after getting a look at the dress I picked.

Right then I get a call and its Alex.

"Your boyfriend cannot stay away for less than a hour." Astoria rolls her eyes and Blair nods.

"Are you at home?" He asked and sounded tired.

"Not yet it'll probably take longer." I say frowning as I hear some shuffling and yelling from the background.

"Alright. Call me as soon as you do. I'll be late because of the match. I love you and I'll try to be early." He speaks.

"I love you too and don't rush." I said as Blair whisper yells at me.

Hanging up I enter the changing room.

Finally dressed I look at the mirror and gape at the reflection staring at me.

Even if I'm a little chubby at few places now because of my lovely man spoiling me whenever he gets the chance, I still see how the dress falls at the curves.

I never like them and probably won't in the future too. But at the moment, I think I can say. I fell in love with the way I look.

For the first time that is. It must not be something too big for someone else.

But it is a huge achievement for me.

I know this moment isn't forever and I will probably be crying about how my tummy looks in the future again but I love it now.

I grow excited to dress up and see how Alex reacts. And I swear I'm not showing him any pictures of this dress until the prom.

I get out and hear a gasp.

Oh, my overdramatic crackheads. But instead, it was one of the ladies here for her daughter's wedding dress.

And my over dramatic besties are closing and opening their mouth like a fish.

The lady who gasped smiles like she knows me. I grow confused but then she says.

"You're beautiful, hun. This dress is made for you." She says and her daughter who is a replica of her mom nods grinning.

Lovely people.

"Thank you so much." I say smiling and the lady smiles back moving forward with her daughter for her dress.

"Say you're taking this already." Blair said squealing.

"We are gonna try out more but oh my. You should take this." Astoria says grinning.

They are hyping me up.

"I think I am." I said looking again at the mirror and twirling.

"Yes." Both of them say at once and I look at them laughing.

"But still let's try out more dresses and take pictures. Not everyday you get to go to prom after all." I say smiling and both of them laugh agreeing.

An hour later I'm on my way to my dorms.

It was around 6 PM when I arrive. Blair, Astoria and I have been all day today. We went to salon and got new haircut, painted nails and did so much stuff that I'm too tired to tell.

After finals and my birthday, we finally had a day for girl's time.

All of us went home or to our grandparents houses. I even went to meet my parents on Mom's birthday as a surprise and visited my sister's tree too.

Now we have prom.

And then college.

Alex, Noah and I are set to go in Yale.

While Blair, Astoria are off to NYU. Lucas is going to Harvard. All of us are gonna spilt up but its alright. Blairs sister, Sophie is also coming to Yale.

Guess I'm never getting her away from me.

But I can manage.

I hope.

This Prom was so anticipated and its this weekend. 5 more days to go.

I reach the dorms and keep the new heels I got in their place.

Astoria was picked up by her boyfriend who is from her dance classes which is not Noah. They are just 'friends'. And Blair had to pick her mom.

I called Alex to ask if he was still school grounds.

"Hey. I reached the dorms. Are you still here in school?" I ask.

"Yeah. The match just ended. Come here in the ground." He said and replied quickly.

Hanging up I stand up and fix myself before going out.

As I go out the chill air made me regret not taking my jacket or sweater.

Definitely gonna get cold.

I saw that the boys had circled around in the middle of the ground.

There were few kids who watched the guys. As if time over the boys dispersed and walked over to the bleachers.

Alex saw me and walked over. I stood near the end of bleachers as the other junior kids wished me.

Another player whose name I forgot came over giving Alex a towel.

Alex muttered something to him and he nodded before disappearing in the building.

All the players were already in casuals which meant the game was over before I reached.

Alex took off his black jacket and wrapped it around me.

He narrowed his eyes as I muttered a thank you.

"I forgot." I said defensively before he even commented on me not wearing a jacket.

He hummed as his eyes shifted to my hair.

"Does it not look good?" I ask and his hand removed the strand of the hair coming on my eyes.

I got bangs this time and it looked alright on my round face but now I'm rethinking my decisions.

"It looks better". He says and I nod with a smile.

"I'll leave now." He turns and said to the rest of the guys.

They nod with everyone saying bye to both of us. Lucas came towards us to have a quick chat with Alex.

Suddenly a guy whose face I recognised came in front of us.

What was his name? Ah yes Nate. Whatever, I'm not even sure.

I saw he had flowers in his hand and I looked at Alex who was busy listening Lucas.

I gave a tiny smile to the guy in front of me. He brought the flowers in front of me and it was a scene worth seeing probably.

Since most of the kids who were around circled us.

The football team guys looked at Alex but he had a ghost of smile playing on his lips.

Guess I'll have to do the 'I'm sorry I already have a date' when my boyfriend hasn't even asked me about it yet...

"Will you go to prom with me?" he asked. I don't understand why he is asking me.

The whole school stays away from me. I asked Blair once about it and I was enlightened about me being 'off limits'.

Even before I started dating Alex.

Anyways Nate or this blonde guy is pretty popular as far as I know. And as far as I know he once was hit pretty badly by Alex.

I could feel Alex eyes on me. I gave a sorry smile and politely refused.

Nate then looked pissed.

Well, I don't care. He cannot do anything to me since Alex is right next to me and even if he weren't at least, I can throw a good punch.

Alex places his hand around my shoulder. He was staring at the ground and looked back up to give a glare to Nate.

I remember this glare being given to him so many times.

This blondie was in my chemistry class and was once a partner for some project.

I don't remember much about it anymore but this guy was pretty flirty and sweet.

And I, I was charmed. Come on, when a pretty guy is sweet and respects you, it'll be hard to not be impressed.

And I'm not so different. I'm the "I'm like other girls and I don't care".

Anyways later at the right time I found of him having a girlfriend and I put a distance.

Even if the feelings cannot be controlled. I managed to luckily know the truth before I liked him too much.

It was a story which happened almost 2 years ago. So, I don't remember about it much. It was a stupid 1 week crush.

But how come he is here now?

Some eye talk happened between the 2 gentlemen.

And Nate backed off. He looked at me and gave a small smile.

"I'll meet you some other time soon." He said and I gave an awkward smile.

Okay hey, come back and explain if that Ill see you soon is like in a thriller movie kind or like in a nice way.

Whatever.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the crowd of kids and I signalled Alex to bend so I can tell him something. He bent down.

"Let's go now." I softly said and he nodded.

And here we are now walking to the parking lot while I told him about the day. Not mentioning the dress.

"Date?" he said suddenly and I paused.

"Huh?"

"You said back there that you already have a date. Do I know him?" He said caging me between his car and him.

I laughed and nodded.

"That person is very annoying. I cannot talk much about him." I say grinning and he raises an eyebrow.

"Annoying? How come 'I' am the one annoying?" He said bending down to come to my eye level.

"Did I talk about you being my date? Because I don't remember you asking me?" I ask innocently and he looked amused.

"Then who is he?" he asks playing along.

"Not a he but she. Blair and I are going together since apparently both of our very good boyfriends are too busy to do so." I said shrugging.

Honestly this is true. Both of us made a deal of going together if our guy doesn't.

"Mm then tell her you got another date. Maybe not as good as her but it'll work." He said and I chuckled.

"Then my lady, will you go to prom with me?"

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Now you're mine for tonight." He said placing his lips on mine.

***

The story now is completed and I'll probably write some bonus chapters soon. Been a long ride.

And now I'm planning to post the new story soon. Which will be probably better. Thank you so much for whoever stuck around my very cliché story.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘢

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 793 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
590K 29.2K 68
ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs. ʟᴜᴄɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ. Two inseparable best friends. A bond so beautiful that nothing could've broken them apart. But it all changed 𝘵�...
1M 44.3K 42
Finding true love happens once in a lifetime. I found it, I touched it and I breathed it. For a brief moment in time I held the girl I loved in my ar...
207K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...