Messing with the Middle

By _KingWolfie_

Sasuke is back and boy does he have a long list of issues that need to be solved. Itachi needs to be saved, M... More

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
First things First
To Itachi
Dealing With Isobu
Improvement
The Jinchuriki's
Jinchuriki Hunting
Happy accident
Hunting the Team
Preparing
The battle
Long awaited meeting
Off to Suna
The Sweet Lie
The bitter truth
Lapse of Anger
Close Call
One Promise Kept
One step closer
A cry for help
Battle of Konoha
Merry Christmas
What could've been?
The Calm
The Peace
The Storm
Wins, Ties and Loss
Hell hath no Fury
Team 7 Reunited
All wars end
A Day

Meeting the Traitor

3.7K 196 35
By _KingWolfie_

A massive explosion set off and Sasuke stared into the flames. His blood red eyes filled with fury as he continued his hunt for the stupid snake.

He marched down the halls with his sword in hand. It wasn't long before he entered a massive hall that now had a sun roof as a result from his explosions. Standing ontop of the hall looking down on him was exactly who he wanted to find.

"Orochimaru" Sasuke stated. His red eyes narrowed in anger at the thought of what he had planned for Hinata. All he had were questions, and this Slimy thing before him was the only one who could think to answer them.

"Ahhh, Sasuke. I see you have been looking for me. Had a change of mind did you?" Orochimaru replied, a smirk plastered on his face as he watched Sasuke grow more and more frustrated.

"Hn, Go to hell. I only have some questions that you need to answer" Sasuke responded.

"Hmmm.. well I would love to answer them but you see, someone has been destroying all of my hideouts.." Orochimaru started.

"Oh how sad" Sasuke mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Sad indeed. Now I have to go and fix them and that will take up a lot of time." Orochimaru continued, his smirk never left his face.

"Enough bullshit! What do you want with the Hyuga?" Sasuke asked, his sword slowly becoming coated with lightning.

"My, my. Look how angry you are. I haven't the faintest idea of what you are talking about" Orochimaru mocked.

"Don't mess with me. I saw your notes! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HINATA!?" Sasuke boomed. His voice echoing for miles on end. His anger seen in every part of his stance, as his three tomoe eyes were spinning too fast to even see the Tomoe.

Orochimaru only continued to stare as a thin dark layer of Chakra surrounded Sasuke. It wasn't his curse mark so he had no clue what it was, but from the sliver Orochimaru felt here, he knew it was powerful whatever it was.

It had seemed that the Uchiha had been busy over the past year and a bit. The thought of it made Orochimaru... excited. He wanted Sasuke to be his vessel, as he was now, Sasuke would grow to be a very powerful vessle indeed. But he still needed another year before his curse mark would be ready to use again.

Damn. What a waste.

"As I had mentioned before Uchiha, I haven't the fainted clue what you are on about. I don't note down my targets for reasons like this. I'm far to wise to fall for such an amateur move" Orochimaru stated.

Sasuke suddenly appeared behined Orochimaru, silently glad he had listen to Haku and Marked the trees all around the hideout. Swinging his electrified sword with deadly precision, Sasuke almost cut off Orochimaru's head.

Orochimaru backed off just in time, all though he was shocked at the speed of Sasuke. He had improved.

Before Sasuke could make another attack, Sasuke got punched in the chest and sent flying back into the hole denting the ground as he landed. He had thankfully sensed their presence and protected himself just in time but that didn't mean the attack didn't hurt like a bitch.

Looking up Sasuke saw someone he never thought he would. Her long pink hair flowed in the wind as her hood fell, and her leaf green eyes glared down at him.

What the hell was Sakura doing here?

"Sakura.." Sasuke muttered. He was so confused, what was she doing here and with the snake of all people. Shouldn't she be in Konoha training with Tsunade and hopefully Hinata, and off finding a new Lover that wasn't him. What the hell was she doing standing here as a traitor?

Sasuke felt a hard push against the mental barrier he had up and slowly lowered it while he kept his eyes on Sakura and Orochimaru.

"SASUKE! FUCKING ANSWER WHEN WE CALL OUT TO YOU DAMMIT!" Shukaku bellowed.

"What!?" Sasuke asked.

"Finally brat. We've been trying for a while now. It's been officially announced that Sakura Haruno had been announced missing" Kurama reported.

"What? When was this?" Sasuke asked.

"A few weeks back. We've been trying to get a hold of you, but that mental barrier has done its job well" Gyuki replied.

Sasuke thanked them and put his barrier back up before looking back at the two before him.

"...all for her. When I've been out here Sacrificing everything to assure our future is safe! Yet you only think and talk about her!" Sakura yelled.

With how rough her voice sounded it seemed that she had been yelling for a while. Suddenly Sasuke was somewhat glad he didn't have to listen to all of it.

"Who asked you to do that!?" Sasuke yelled back.

"You don't need to ask! Because I love you!" Sakura replied.

"NO YOU DON'T! It's infatuation! Infatuation that has morphed into this crazy obsession that you won't get over! I don't love you! Never have and never will. Look at this! Your out here with That!..." Sasuke ranted. He violently pointed at Orochimaru who watched the Drama with a slight smile. He had told her Sasuke wouldn't be happy with her decision.

"It's always been for you!" Sakura shouted.

"I NEVER WANTED IT TO BE!!!" Sasuke yelled. He was panting from all the anger that flowed through his veins. "I never wanted it to be... I never asked for this. Any of this! You've decided all of this on your own! I'm already doing everything I can to make sure I have a future with no regrets! And you have become nothing but a nuisance! A thorn in my side," Sasuke finished.

Sakura stared down at the Uchiha with tears resting in her eyes before she started to laugh quietly. It soon turned loud.

"To hell with you then. If you want to be delusional then do so. I'll force the future to stick to the right path!" She yelled before slowly turning to look at a tree in the distance. "Starting with you"

Suddenly Sakura sprung forward and swung her fist knocking down multiple trees and revealing Haku from his hiding spot. Wasting no time Haku created a water dragon from Practically nothing and sent it straight to Sakura.

Sasuke acting fast teleported behind Sakura, as he had marked her when she hit him and kicked her straight into the dragon. Sakura was caught off guard by Sasuke's kick and as a result got sent flying through multiple trees, before she stood up and glared at the two.

She then looked at Haku and smirked as the boy was slightly panting.

"How's your arm Haku?..."  She asked in a condescending tone.

Haku froze before looking at her with wide eyes.

"It was you." He stated.

Sakura smirked.

"You know... you only have a month or so left." She replied with a smug attitude.

Sasuke was frozen stiff, he turned to Haku and instantly pulled off his shirt. Black lines stretched through his body revealing his veins. Is started from his right shoulder and completely covered his right arm. It also spread across his chest and was too close to Haku's heart for comfort.

Sasuke with no hesitation punched Haku backwards.

"I told you not to do this type of shit! That if your life was in danger to tell me! That I didn't want to hear any 'you were already stressed' bullshit!" Sasuke glared down at his friend.

Haku sat in silence.

Sasuke then turned his glare back on Sakura who watched the scene with a pleased smile.

"Oh don't worry Sasuke, everyone who is supposed to die will be dead." She muttered.

Sasuke froze... supposed to die? Was she.. from.. The future? No... but then it would make sense, her skill, her concern with the future everything... including her hatred for Hinata.

Sasuke loves Hinata. But if Sakura is from the future where he married her then of course she would hate the Hyuga... and if by everyone who is supposed to die that would include.... Itachi.

A sudden boom of power radiated from Sasuke, his eyes turned to slits as he glared ruthlessly at Sakura. In an instant he stood before Sakura, his Chidori fully powered and inches away from her heart.

Sakura was suddenly pulled out the way and the explosion from Sasuke's attack could have been seen from miles away... which it was.

Orochimaru held onto Sakura as he looked at the two boys before him.

"As entertaining as that had been I believe we have more guests that I don't wish to deal with. So this is where we part ways" Orochimaru stated.

Sasuke looked at Sakura.

"No matter where you go, how far you run or how powerful you become. I. Will. Kill. You." Sasuke growled as The two of them dissapeared from sight.

Sasuke grabbed Haku and summoned an Eagle for the two of them to escape on. With that Sasuke headed straight for the land of Rice and sent a message to Tsunade. Haku had to be healed.

He had to be.

****
****

Hinata and Neji were heading across the land of Fire to reach the Land of wind as they had business with Gaara. It was relatively peaceful but the two decided to travel in darkness for a while as it had seemed that neither could sleep.

A massive explosion went off from not too far away catching both of the Hyuga's attention. They both stared at the massive mushroom cloud of smoke before turning on their Byakugan to look at the scene.

"Is that?..." Neji started.

"Sasuke, Haku, Orochimaru and... Sakura..." Hinata muttered.

"Should we...?" Neji asked. He was sure an explosion like that meant a serious battle, or Sasuke experimenting.

Hinata didn't respond but instead sped over to the group of Shinobi. Neji right on her heels.

Sasuke would run, she knew that, but she had to see him. Even just a glimpse, she had to see him.

By the time they arrived all that was left of the area was destruction. Looking around neither could spot any Chakra signatures.

Hinata's gaze dropped to the floor, she knew it was a long shot. She knew the second Sasuke had felt her Chakra signature he would run. But she wanted to try anyway. Naruto was already doing so much to become strong enough to get Sasuke home she figured she had to do her part too.

"It looks like they're gone. Come on, we best report this as soon as we get to Suna. Sakura Haruno is not a Missing Ninja," Neji stated.

Hinata gave a slow nod before to two sped off.

She would see him again.

______________________________________

I updated this a Second time because I don't need Magic to kill is taking longer than I had hoped.

So this is my apology.

Now that I'm getting back into the rhythm, hopefully you guys will get to see more of this story.

Thanks for reading.

Ja ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 300 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
54.1K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
238K 3.7K 31
Guess What. Reader-chan will get to be Naruto son. If your a girl then your a boy in this book. And it will be in the Boruto timeline. Following char...
418K 14.6K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...