Fell For Him [Jikook]

Από Thembekamdluli

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 42

4.7K 244 38
Από Thembekamdluli

"if sorry was enough then there wouldn't be a need of the police and lawyers right?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook. For the first time since he knew Jungkook he felt like he was looking at a stranger. He felt so much resentment and hate for Jungkook.

" Jimin please. You don't have to forgive me now because I know that what I said was a mistake. I was..." Jungkook got cut off by Jimin.

"Mistake? You call that a mistake? A mistake is when you forgot to turn off the stove. That's a mistake." Jimin said.

" But Jimin I..." Jungkook tried to explain but Yoongi glared at him.

" Jungkook. I believe you knew exactly what you were doing. You had no facts and you kicked Jimin out in the dark like he was some dog" Tae said angrily.

"Pabo!! You even had Hwasa at your house busy shoving your tongue down her throat.!!" Tae continued shouting but stopped as soon as he realized what he said.

They had all agreed that they'd hide the kiss from Jimin to avoid him being hurt even more.

"It's okay Tae. Hwasa was honest enough to tell me what happened between her and Jungkook so I know everything." Jimin said standing up.

"I need to sleep. Yoongi Hyung? Which room should I use?" Jimin asked.

"Use mine I still need to prepare yours" Yoongi answered. Jimin smiled fondly then looked at Jungkook with pure disgust. Jimin being angry was an understatement, he was beyond that. He wanted to kill Jungkook with his bare hands.

" You better not be here when I wake up Jeon. Seeing you makes me wanna puke" Jimin said then clicked his tongue going upstairs to Yoongi's room.

After he had disappeared on the stairs everyone released a breath. Jimin is scary when he is mad and he scared all of them when he is in fact angry at Jungkook.

" Well you messed It up yourself Jungkook. Looking at Kai. I can see he would have been a better husband." Hobi said leaning on Tae's shoulder. Jungkook looked down in shame. He knew Hobi was right.

" Jungkook we're mad at you. We're all mad a you but we don't hate you. No one does. Well maybe Jimin hates you" Jin said.

"Hyung you're not making me feel better." Jungkook said.

"Okay that didn't come out right. What I mean is we are mad at you but we still love you no matter what. This anger is only temporary. We know that you were wrong and we can see it. Try to convince Jimin to forgive you, it's his decision and we support him. You guys are good friends of mine. I don't want our relationship to be ruined. So I suggest we let Jimin and Jungkook work it out on their own while we stay aside and watch" Jin said.

"Unfortunately I won't stay aside. I'll be right in the middle of Jimin and Jungkook. I did say I don't trust Jungkook with Jimin anymore." Yoongi said.

" So what if Jimin wants to get back with Jungkook?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

" Can we all just stop? Step aside and let Jimin work on his anger on his own. While Jungkook reflects too." Hobi said defeated.

"Yoongi. Jimin is gonna stay here under your roof. He was kidnapped and he'll need all of our support. You'll always be here with him when we're at our places. Comfort him but don't do it with dick." Hobi warned.

" How low do you think I can go Hobi?" Yoongi asked.

" I'm worried too. Yoongi you have feelings for Jimin. Please let him recover fully. He'll decide who he wants" Jin said.

" Why are we already thinking way past Jimins's recovery? Why do you make it look like he has to chops between Yoongi and Jungkook. He was just kidnapped let him get over that first. Jeez!" Tae half shouted.

The guys kept quite. Tae was right. They shouldn't rush Jimin about relationships. He's in this mess because of relationships anyway.

" Yoongi. I trust you with Jimin. Please take care of him for me." Jungkook said standing up.

"He hates me and it's all my fault. I wasn't man enough for him. I was just a weak fool who believed what was in his eyes. I'm sorry to all of you but more to Jimin. I know he doesn't want to see me but Yoongi hyung...please can I come back tomorrow? Just to talk to him. Please?" Jungkook begged and Yoongi seemed to soften up.

" You can come tomorrow. Bring groceries cause I'm running out of them." Yoongi said. Jungkook gave a little smile. He was glad he's allowed one chance to talk to Jimin. It might be the last because he knew Jimin might break up with him.

"And bring Jimins's cravings too. Do you even know what he craves.?" Namjoon asked. He was having doubts that Jungkook knew. Maybe Jungkook never even paid attention to Jimin.

" Apples and peanut butter, sausage and ice cream. Then lastly hot wings." Jungkook said as one tear fell from his left eye. He sure will miss having that beautiful man lazing around in his house.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow then" Yoongi said then walked up the stairs.

Jungkook lingered around for a few seconds then said goodbye to the others. We went to his place alone and when he got the the house was clean. More clean the he had left it to be.

He remembered how Kai said he'd call his in house maid to clean Jungkook's house. Kai really was the kindest of guys out there even after Jungkook robbed him a chance to see his Dad grow old. Even after Jungkook ruined his wedding and took Jimin. He still helped him. That's the kind of man Jungkook should have been. The one who would help Jimin no matter what allegations were thrown towards him.

He should have listened to Jimin because he knew he loves him. And that he would never cheat. But he let his brain dictate him otherwise and he lost a gem in the process of that storm.

Jungkook sat on the couch and took out his phone calling his Dad.

"Jungkook. Tell me you found him." Mr Jeon said

"Yes. I got help from the guys and Kai" Jungkook said.

"Kai? Kai Kai? Like Kim Jong-in, Kai?" Mr Jeon asked just to make sure.

"Yeah. He's the one who helped. Dad remember when I turned 18 and you told me it was time for my training on how to become a real man. You said that you don't want me to be weak and you want me to protect those who I love?" Jungkook asked his father.

"Yes I remember. You chose to run away from home because you didn't want to undergo training" Mr Jeon said with a small laugh.

"Well I'm a weakling of a man Father. I'm embarrassed to say that I failed as a Jeon. The love of my life hates me. I didn't take care of him. I didn't protect him enough" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook? Where exactly are you going with this?" Mr Jeon asked. He was kind of worried.

"I'm ready Father. I'm ready to be a man. I'm ready to serve and protect my family. Jimin is pregnant and I'm scared I won't be able to protect him and our baby when the time comes. I'm ready to be there for them." Jungkook said.

"Well to be there for them. You gotta be away from them first Jungkook." Mr Jeon said.

"For how long?" Jungkook asked.

"Depends. You're fast learner so I'm hoping it'll be quick for you to finish the initiation and undergo necessary training." Mr Jeon said.

"Oh and the camp is based in Russia Now. Are you sure you wanna do this?" Mr Jeon asked.

"Yes I'm sure. I'm doing it for my family. If I don't I'll lose Jimin to my best friend. I Know I'm gonna lose him anyway but it shouldn't be to my best friend." Jungkook said wiping his tears.

"I'm giving you a week. Next week Monday you'll catch a flight to Russia. Spend this time trying to beg for forgiveness to Jimin." Mr Jeon said.

"Okay, Bye dad." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes Dad?"

"I love you son" mr Jeon said.

"I love you too Dad" Jungkook said wiping  his tears and dropping the call.

This was it. This is the decision he has taken to help him do better for his family. He's gonna be back. But for now he'll have to go away for a while. Give Jimin some space to heal and be completely over everything. He wasn't running away from his problems. He was going to face them head on in Russia. He was going to be a better man.
A man who lives for family not Riches. A man with a lover and a child.

The day after

Jimins's POV

I had just taken a shower and put on Yoongi's clothes again. This time it was a short and vest since the weather was very hot. It gave summer vibes. I was very happy because I was updated that Hwasa was in a prison. Maybe my life will have no drama.

I went downstairs with a smile and found Jungkook there. There was no Yoongi or the rest of the guys. Just Jungkook with gift bags in front of him. We locked eyes and I turned and went back up the stairs. I didn't want to see him.

"Jimin wait." He said. I continued walking and I heard him beg

"Please" he said. I stopped on my tracks but didn't even look back at him. I was just still facing the stairs like they're the most interesting thing in the room.

" I'm a fool. I'm an asshole. I'm a stupid man. I'm crazy. I'm egoistic, I have pride. I hate saying sorry. I hate being wrong. I'm selfish and I'm sorry. I was wrong. I accused you saying I have proof while I actually had nothing. I allowed myself to be fooled And I didn't show you trust. I kicked you out in the dark. I said the baby isn't mine. I hurt you and stabbed you in your heart. I broke your trust, I chewed the love you gave me and spat it down. I'm really sorry. Hate me, scold me. Beat me but please don't ignore me. Tell me how much you hate me. At least I'll Kno where I stand. Please." He said.

Well that was a long as apology coming from him. But that don't mean shit. I turned to look at him and slowly went down the stairs till I reached him.

I stood in front of him. His eyes were red and teary. His lips were red probably because he was biting them. He still looked as handsome as ever, except now I don't see him as my boyfriend. But rather I see him as a memory of what was once beautiful.

Without a warning I slapped him so hard across his cheek. He didn't do anything after that. He just looked down at his feet.

"Jeon" i called him out. He looked at me again then I slapped him for the second time on the same cheek. My hand was burning because of the slaps I gave him. I thought he would at least stop me but he didn't.

That was my chance again so I slapped him the third time. He bit his bottom lip and those cute dimples formed in his cheeks. He still maintained the eye contact.

" I hope this is your last visit here. I never wanna see you again. Do you know the pain in my heart? How I felt when you said I cheated? How I felt when you kicked me out at night? How I felt when I got kidnapped the same night you kicked me out?. I was mad at you Jungkook.
But I still screamed your name when they took me. I wanted you to come to my rescue just like you've always been my night in shining armor. When I woke up at that abandoned house I wanted you to come and save me. No one else but you." I said to him. He let his tears fall and mine fell too.

" I was praying that you walk in out of nowhere just to rescue me. Maybe that would gimme hope for the future and that you still love me. That you were just angry but you've seen your mistake. Do you know what happened?" I asked him but he kept quite keeping his head down.

"I said...do you know what happened?" I asked again.

" I never came" he said in a small embarrassed voice.

" Yes. YOU NEVER CAME JUNGKOOK BUT HWASA DID!!. SHE WAS...." I kept quite to calm myself.

" She was wearing clothes like mine and smelled like me. But you wanna know what I noticed. I noticed that she smelled like both of us. She said that she was with you. You kissed her and said you love her., Do you know how hard it was for me to pretend not to be affected? I was lying to myself like I'm okay while I was slowly dying."
I said to him. Non of us could stop the tears coming out of our eyes but yet again we never sobbed out loud.

" I know sorry doesn't make it right Jimin but I'm..." I cut him off before he finished.

"Yeah sorry doesn't make it right. Nor does seeing your face here. You and I are done Jeon. When I look deep down in my heart. I can see that flame that once burned in my heart. But sadly it burned me so I'm letting it go. I'd rather be in the dark with happiness than be in the light that hurts me. You were my light but you hurt me. So I'm letting you go."  I said finishing my long speech which left me thirsty.

After a while of us just looking at each other. No one saying anything Jungkook finally cleared his throat.

"These gift bags are yours. I love you, I'll always love you Jimin but right now I Know I'm not what you need. Seeing me everyday will make you depressed. So I'm backing off. For now, I'll face my own demons so that i never hurt you like this again." He said.

"Oh there's no again. Trust me. Oh i forgot. You don't trust me"  I said shaking my head. Honestly it hurts so much.

" I'm sorry. Find it in your heart to forgive me Jimin. Maybe not now, not a week later. Not a year later but whenever you're ready. Please forgive me." He said.

I looked at him and picked up the gift bags. It was three of them and I held them in one hand. I looked at Jungkook who was looking sad.

"Goodbye Jungkook." I said turning to walk back to the room upstairs but not before I heard him say in a whisper.

"I love you Park Jimin".

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.5K 334 14
A nerd and a jock. What happens when the line between friends and lovers is crossed? Jimin is a university student tormented by his inappropriate fe...
2.1M 104K 47
STRAIGHT | VKOOK Best friends agreeing to be best friends with benefits is always a no. Especially when both of them are straight. But maybe, maybe...
43.4K 3.1K 48
Amidst the bustling and bright streets of Seoul, Jimin would only find himself inside a dark cave trying to escape and live a free life. He carries t...
323K 14.9K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...