A Flower in the Mist ( Muich...

By Juudara

Miyu Tomioka the Wisteria Hashira was the youngest hashira. On the day you became Hashira Master put u in th... More

Intro
Past
Breathe of Wisteria
Final Selection
Missions
The New Pillar
Bonding
Wisteria
Arriving to UA
First Day!
Accidents Happen
After School
Pain
Ask
Scar Head
A/n
Uppermoon 3
Dorms
UA Festival!
Uppermoon 5
Wild Wild Pussy Cats
Final Battle

UA Sports Festival

764 7 3
By Juudara

Miyu POV

Get up Mi-Chan. Noooooo. I whine. It's so cozy here. I say. Hey Mi-chan do you know where "here" is. He says flustered.Under the blankets. I reply. Um your not under the blankets. I opened my eye and realised I was hugging him and the thumping thing I was hearing was his heart. Idc I say. It's warm here and I like listening to your heart thumping. Thump.....Thump........Thump. Ok now get up. Mui says. Mhm if you let me hug you more. I say. Sigh...sure.  He says. I went to change. And came out. Mui grabbed my arm and lifted a sleeve. Good he says as he sees the fading scars. Thank you for being there for me. I say. No problem. He says. I got breakfast ready we ate it and we left.I was walking infront of Mui bc he wanted to play with my tail. 

We got to our classroom then All Might called us. We walked in to see Izuku sitting next to All Might. Soo you two Demon Slayers have Hashira meetings once in a while. All Might asked. Wait a sec what's a  Demon Slayer? Izuku asked. AAAAAA. All Might screamed. You were here the entire time? All Might asked. Yes now what is a Demon Slayer? 

After Explaining 

Oh wow. Izuku said. No wonder you guys are so strong! He whipped out a notebook and started writing and muttering. Where did the notebook come from?  Then suddenly the speakers boomed loudly.TODAY IS THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! EVERYONE GO TO YOUR CLASS ROOMS AND YET READY! Izuku, Mui and I ran to our classroom. We threw the door open. WE MADE IT! Me and Izuku screamed. Um no you did not make it. Aizawa said coldly. Where were you. He asks. Um All Might called for us. I say. Ok just sit down I wanna sleep. He says. I sit down and then he started explaining the Sports Festival. So the UA Sports Festival is continuous events together. First will be a obstacle course thingy then a fighting thingy. Ok so everyone get ready for the Festival. Don't bother me I wanna sleep. He says. I walk over to Mui and ask. Mui....Hugs? I ask. No...not right now. He says. O-oh um ok. I say disappointedly. I sit down lay my head on my table and slowly fall into sleep.

~In Dream~

I was running around. Huff.....Huff. Then my crow screams. KOCHO SHINOBU IS DEAD. I let out a scream. Nooo. Shinobu.....how dare you die! Then another screams. MITSURI AND IGURO HAS DIED. My scream came out in a terrible sound. RENGOKU KYOJURO and HIMEJIMA AND DEAD. My scream went a a lot higher. TOKITO MUICHIRO IS DEAD. And then I finally broke. No no no no Shinobu,Misturi, Iguro, Genya, Kyojuro, Himejima and........Mui-kun.

Muichiro POV

I watched Mi-Chan slowly drift into sleep. After 3 minutes I heard whimpering. I looked over at Mi-Chan and realised she was making that noise. I tear rolled down her cheek. I walked over to her and picked her up. She clung onto to my shirt. Tears slowly running down her face. But then when I picked her up the tears actually stopped. She buried her face into my chest. Oh God I can literally feel the blush creeping up my face ugh. She slowly woke up and blushed. Um...Hi. She says. I wipe the tears off her face. I-I'm sorry...just a nightmare. Mhm ok. I put her back on her chair. 

But then right there we weee moved to a different room. Todoroki walked up to Izuku. I see I am stronger that all of you here. Ahem....AHEM. Mi-Chan coughed. No I think I am pretty much stronger than both of you. True if I get hit by you then I am done for....but if I dodge all your attacks which I am pretty sure I can do. I say. I am probably hit you on the weak spot all human have then I think I win because you would be unconscious. 

Miyu POV

Soon the Sports Festival began. I was at the starting point waiting for the beeping noise. I left Naga with Aizawa.BEEEEEP. I ran faster than everyone else but then Mui was in front of me sooo not faster than everyone. OH WOW TOKITO-SAN AND TOMIOKA-SAN ARE IN THE LEAD! Ugh present Mic is sooo loud. LOOK AT THOSE LOVE BIRDS GO. WAIT A SEC LOVE BIRDS? OH HECK NO! I scream . I run a little faster. I avoided the robots then I got to a tightrope area. Muichiro just jumped over it....I guess so will I. I leaped over the cliff. OH WOW TOKITO AND TOMIOKA ARE ON FIRE.LOOK AT TODOROKI! HE IS FREEZING THE ROBOTS! ALSO LOOK AT BAKUGOU USING HIS EXPLOSIVES TO GO OVER THE ROBOTS. I got near the end to a minefield. I leaped over a quarter and landed in a area that had no mines and then leaped again to the end. Hi Mui wat did you think of the course? I ask. Its to easy. He responds in a montone voice. Mhm is is easy you just run through it. I say. WOW WE HAVE OUR FIRST AND SECOUND PLACE. WAIT A SEC AIZAWA WHY DO YOU HAVE A SNAKE. Present Mic screamed. The snake is Tomioka-Chan's. Aizawa said. He is sooo loud. I say . Then slowly nearly everyone arrived to the end. Izuku was third place Todoroki was fourth and Bakugou was fifth.

After than is was some sort of race where everybody had a head band and you had to be in teams of four. Of course me and Mui pared up and now we had to look for two people.....but then everybody was already in a team so i guess it was just us. Mui! I said. Yes? He asked. How long can you run? I ask. I think I can run for around like 30min. Oh ok so do you wanna be bottem as you carry me? Yeah sure I mean your as light as a feather. I am! I asked startled. Yeah your really light do you even eat enough? He asks. Whatever. I say while climbing on Mui's back.He hoists me up and i get a headband. WAIT A SEC LOOK IT HERE FOLKS THE TOP 2 ARE TOGETHER NO ONE ELSE DO YOU THINK THEY WILL DO IT? Ugh why does he have to say everything I mutter. He is annoying. Mui says. 3 2 1 START! 

Then Mui ran at normal speed.....well normal speed to us blinding fast to the others. WOW LOOK AT TOKITO GO, I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TOMIOKA IS HOLDING ON. I quickly grab some of the  of the peoples headbands. I also somehow got Bakugou's headband without him noticing. Mui slowed down a little. I THINK TOKITO IS STARTING TO GET A LITTLE WHOOZY! Idiot...I say. Breathe of Mist...Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist! The Area filled up with Mist. OH WOW I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING.  A lot of people applause, then i jumped up above the haze and everyone gasped. then Mui jumped up beside me and I whispered Breathe of Wisteria Sixth Form: Reverse Garden Crescent. Wind whipped around and the mist faded then Mui took out a sticky thingy and threw it at everybody's base person then they were stuck to the ground. Todoroki blasted the ground with Ice straight at where we would land. Spikes razing at us. I tried avoiding it but it scratch me a little. The scratch went deaper than i expected but it was fine oozing blood came out.  It's just a little scratch no worries. I got on Mui's back again and then the timer buzzed. Oh Oof.I say. 

Mi-Chan you leg. Mui said worriedly. It fine I say. Todoroki came over to un-freeze  the ice. He saw blood on it and let in a little gasp. He looked at me and said. I thought you said you could dodge it, He says mockingly. I didn't say that. I say innocently. It was Mui who said that and he dodged it perfectly fine. I say. Me....I am not as good as Mui. I say. Todoroki sighed. Are you ok? He says bored. Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking! I say nicely. Sure why not... I didn't care.He says. Sure. I sighed. Then when I turned around I saw all of the Hashira waving. I jumped up and wobbled a little on my injured leg. MIYUUUU. Shinobu and Mitsuri screamed. HI YOU GUYS! I screamed. Tengen screamed at Mui. HEY MUICHIRO GET UP HERE AND TELL US ABOUT THE COMPETITION! Mui sighed and leaped up. Everybody stared at us. 

After that I went to go sit with the rest of the class. Once I sat down Mui grabbed my leg. HA Mui Wat you doing! I asked. Getting you leg and stopping the bleeding. He got a long band aid thingy and started tying it around my leg. When he was done I put my leg back slowly. Suddenly all the girls surrounded me. How do you know all those good looking boys. Mina and Momo said. I like the one with black hair and blue eyes. Mina said. YOU LIKE MY BROTHER!  I whisper screamed. THAT WAS YOUR BROTHER! All of the girls screamed. Yeah yeah now hush. I say. Then suddenly they all screamed, I WANT HIM. Right now the battle is between that boy Shinso and Izuku. Why would you wan my brother...you guys can just fight over Todoroki. I joked. (I am just gonna start making things up) Soon it was Bakugou's turn and after that was mine.

 I got up and ran to the Waiting room. I watched on the TV on how Bakugou won. My opponent is a guy named Monama. Ugh I wonder what his quirk is. I stepped out to see a blonde annoying looking person also stepping out of the hole. HERE COMES OUR SECOND PLACE CHAMPION! TOMIOKA MIYU!I walked out. I heard Mitsuri Scream. AND THEN WE HAVE A COPYCAT...MONAMA! I laughed a little . The guy glared at me.  3.....2......1....BEEP. I ran at Monama. He screamed. HAHAHAHA...you idiot girl I will just copy your quirk! He screamed? Ha to bad  I don't have a quirk! I think he copied my "quirk". Then I screamed. HA TO BAD I DON'T HAVE A QUIRK. Monama froze. Wait you don't have a quirk.....then how are you so fast? In response I chopped his neck with my hand. He fainted. There Done~. I say. WOW IT TURNS OUT THAT OUR STAR HAS NO QUIRK! BUT WHO CARES SHE WON! I walked back into the whole and up to the seats. Then it was Mui's turn to fight. It ended the same way my fight went. Also with present mic shouting that Mui was quirkless Soon it was the finals. Me VS Muichiro.

NOW ITS TIME FOR OUR TWO STARS TO FIGHT! I took out my sword knowing I would need it. Mui also took out his sword. BEEP! Me and Mui leaped at each other our swords clashing. First Form...Low Clouds,Distant Haze. I dodge and whispered Third Form: Wisteria Z Counter. I lunged at him and he dodged. Everybody in the stadium gasped. All they saw was sparks.

Soon finally I got pushed a step out of the lines. WE HAVE A WINNER! AFTER A EPIC BATTLE TOKITO WINS! In the end of the sports festival Mui stood on the 1st place area and I stood on the secound. Bakugou was chained to the 3rd place pillar since he was so mad. All Might gave all of up us a medal. When I got home I cooked dinner for us and took a shower. After that I collapsed on my bed. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.

A/n

Hi I think all of you can tell by what I mean by a long chapter. I don't usually write stuff this kong soo yeah this was a challenge.this book had so many words! ( 20016 words) I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Have a Good Day/Night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 242 20
Sanemi Shinazugawa is the hot-headed wind hashira who 'hates' the quiet, secretly sensitive, and motherly water hashira Giyu Tomioka. But lately, San...
63.6K 947 14
Hey this is my first story so the beginning will be very confusing, this story is just something i had in mind for awhile. ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ self harm sm...
368 33 11
So basically, you. Muzan's 14-year-old half-demon daughter (I know it's cliche but bear with me) who he doesn't know even exists, somehow ended up u...
1.5K 30 10
y/n, a girl who's past is hard to forget met a boy who's past is forgotten. The two train together, go on missions and become best friends. Muichiro...