SML: A New Generation

By LolaDreamTeam

Ah yes, the SML world, where everything in Loganville is C R A Z Y but one day, something happens... This sto... More

The War Begins! (15+)
Chef Pee Pee's Big Day!
A Good Dose of Reality!
The Nightmare!
A Portal to Another World
Marvin the Bootleg
QNA and Fact #1
Goodman's Friday Night Funkin! (OLD)
Junior's Robot!
Free Day (17+)
The Zombie Apocalypse! Part 2 (17+)
Junior The Life Saver!
Junior's Bad Dream!
Jeffy Gets Replaced!
What happened to the past characters?
SML characters reading Jeffy's Execution (15+)
Brooklyn Guy and Simmons' Conversation #1
Richard's Punishment! (17+)
Mr. Goodman's Secret!
Chef Pee Pee's Life!
some renders I made
SML + SMG4 Revelations: Forest Behind The Gate!
SML + SMG4 Revelations: Goodbye Jeffy!
SML + SMG4 Revelations: Reach for the Stars!
The real reason why Marvin caught Zero instead of Chef Pee Pee
SML Movie 1: SML + SMG4 Revelations
Guess Who's Coming to Breakfast! (15+)
Meet the Mirror Counterparts!
The Junior in The Hat!
Brooklyn Guy and Simmons' Conversation #2
Chef Pee Pee Goes On Strike!
Chef Pee Pee's Depression
Marvin's One Night Stand (Filler Episode)
SML Movie 2: Chef Pee Pee Leaves! (17+)
The Police Dog Alternate Scenes (Filler Episode)
Chef Pee Pee's Biggest Secret!
SML characters react to Wiki comments (15+)
New Spin-off series is here!
Stuck in a Basement!
Brooklyn Guy and Simmons' Conversation #3
Unfinished stories

SML + SMG4 Revelations: Zero's Awakening!

129 4 0
By LolaDreamTeam

Disclaimer: This Revelations Arc is not canon to the original SMG4 series and therefore, this takes place in the alternate continuity, where SML: A New Generation takes place.

Oh fun fact: There will be music in this storyline arc. :)

(This plot was inspired by Pokemon Sword and Shield and its anime counterpart of the story arc. You may noticed why there are so many Pokemon music in this story.)

On the bus

Chef Pee Pee: Hey, so um, Axol, right?

Axol: What is it?

Chef Pee Pee: I got a few questions, how do you know Melony so well?

Axol: It's because she's my girlfriend...from my home world.

Chef Pee Pee: Home...world?

Axol: Yes, I used to live in that world. And Melony was the most wonderful melon girl I've ever seen. But, SMG0 took over my body and the only thing it could defeat him was putting me down. After that happened, I thought I was in heaven. But I realized I had been transported into your world. And your world has a Melony, but she's not the Melony I know back in my home universe. I tried to tell that I was her boyfriend from my universe but she didn't believe me, probably doesn't like me.

Chef Pee Pee: That's a pretty deep story. Well, here's my story. I was secretly born a royal in Paris, France, but my father, he didn't let me reveal myself to the public. I also had two sisters as well, Stacy and Sofia. Ever since my mother's passing, they argued and fight a lot, even using me as a shield while fighting. Until one day, father decided to send me away far away from France and I ended up in an orphanage in Florida, where I met Boss. The only good memory I had in orphanage was that I met Lola, the girl that became a maid when grew up. She was very beautiful. But nothing can be forever in the end, when graduating from high school, Lola was forced to move back to Spain to attend collage then, I ended up attending alone in a university with Boss. Then everything went to hell, Boss hooked up with a female student then and gave birth to a kid I wished I've never had, Junior. I was forced to drop out because I had to take care of baby Junior, but luckily Marvin, who I also met as kids, allowed us to stay in his house. Fun fact, he and Goodman were the only gay couple at our school.

Junior: Hey Chef Pee Pee!

Chef Pee Pee: Junior?! What are you doing here?

Joseph: I'm here too!

Cody: Same for me!

Chef Pee Pee: How do you guys get here?!

Junior: We snuck on the bus when we saw you guys getting on!

Chef Pee Pee: Junior...you little-

Meggy: Ok guys! We're here!

Omnia Academy

Meggy: Hello, Omnia Academy! We're back!

Chef Pee Pee: Hey...

Brooklyn Guy: What is it?

Chef Pee Pee: Me and Boss used to attend here!

Marvin: Hey, what about me? I go to the same collage like you, Chef Pee Pee! Alright, where's the observatory?

Axol: Follow me guys, I knew where it was.

Everyone started following Axol inside the observatory.

Axol: Found it, let's go inside.

Omnia Academy Observatory

Everyone followed down into the observatory and found Niles and Jeffy there as they turned around.

Niles: Look who's here.

Junior: Jeffy!

Jeffy: Hey Junior!

Cody: Who's that guy by the way?

Joseph: I don't know, dude.

Marvin: Jeffy! I'm glad you're okay!

Jeffy: Daddy?! I thought you-

Marvin: Don't worry, Jeffy. This guy mind controlled me.

Jeffy: He what?!

Brooklyn Guy: Alright, dude you're under arrest for kidnapping a child and mind controlling his dad.

Niles: So, you're gonna arrest me? I haven't shown you my true form yet.

Brooklyn Guy: True...form?

Junior: No way!

Meggy: I knew it all along.

Marvin: What are you going to do with Jeffy?

Niles: Revenge, simple.

Chef Pee Pee: Revenge?!

Niles: Each years, people do hateful and even harmful stuffs to Jeffy. It's just never ends. They got away with the atrocious they committed believing that they did the good thing and it got me thinking, what If I took him away from you guys and made him took revenge on you and probably the whole universe? And do you know the reason why I decided to choose Jeffy as my test subject? It was YOU. Yes YOU... if YOU were the hate artists that did this. YOU were the reason why I choose Jeffy!

Melony: No! This is wrong!

Brooklyn Guy: Ok dude! You're crossing the lines! You should not break the fourth wall like that!

Axol: That's not right to do such a thing! Sure, our series may be rivals to each other but we wanted to make peace instead of doing this!

Chef Pee Pee: So, give Jeffy back now!

Niles: Oh so you want me to give him back? But first I have to show you this...

Niles then put part of his front hair out revealing that he had only one eye! Then his eye then parted into his front face and his eye changed into a zero-shaped eye!

Marvin: No way, you're...

Niles: That's right, I was that creature from the Forest Behind the Gate. After I knocked you out, I left the forest and disguising myself. Now watch this!

Niles then flew up then prepared to dash into Jeffy!

Marvin: Jeffy no!

Marvin then ran toward Jeffy to push him away and was hit by Niles!

Chef Pee Pee: Marvin!

Jeffy: Daddy!

Marvin then got up, now had zero-shaped eye on the left!

Cody: Oh my god, dude! What happened to one of your eyes?!

Joseph: What are you?

Marvin!Zero: Damn, I didn't get Jeffy. But I got his dad! Now guys, if you want him back...

Marvin!Zero then opened up the portal from the observatory's window and started to flew away.

Marvin!Zero: You have to fight me first! But choose wisely, because I sense that 0% chance of you will return to this world!

Marvin!Zero then flew up into the portal. Later a beam that came from the portal appeared.

Jeffy: Daddy, no...

Junior: Jeffy, I'm sorry.

Chef Pee Pee: Marvin just risked his life saving his son. What are we gonna do now?

Axol: I know the only way, but that's going to hurt.

Brooklyn Guy: What is it?! Tell me! *He shakes Axol in frustrated*

Axol: Ok! Ok! Geez! Well, the only way to defeat Zero is to kill off the person he was possessing right now.

Junior: What?!

Joseph: B-but, he had a wife!

Cody: Oh no...

Jeffy: No! Please don't kill Daddy!

Axol: I know you love your dad dearly, but I'm sorry kid.

Chef Pee Pee: No way! There must be another way!

Brooklyn Guy: Yeah! I agree with Chef Pee Pee!

Axol: Well, I don't know we could find another way.

Meggy: Wait! I had found another way to do this! Follow me to our inn!

Everyone then followed Meggy to her and Melony's inn.

Omnia Academy, Meggy and Melony's inn

Meggy: Alright, so me and Melony have been working on this so long. And I think this is the item we can use to seal Zero away.

Melony: And thanks to Axol warning us about Zero, who somehow aware of his existence in this world, we have created...

Meggy and Melony: The Zero Ball!

Chef Pee Pee: Um, is that supposed to be a Poke Ball?

Junior: Whoa! That looks awesome!

Joseph: Yeah dude!

Cody: Can this catch Pokemon?

Melony: Actually, it is not use to catch Pokemon. But instead, it was used to seal away Zero inside the Zero Ball! Fun fact, this ball was inspired by many types of Poke balls!

Jeffy: Does that mean this could save Daddy?

Meggy: I'm afraid to break to you, but I don't think the ball would save your dad. It would also seal away him too.

Jeffy looked saddened.

Chef Pee Pee: Hey, no worry, Jeffy. I'm pretty sure we can try to get your dad back.

Jeffy: Thanks, Chef Boy.

Chef Pee Pee: E-excuse me?! Now you're the one who called me that?!

Axol: Seems like he took inspiring from me.

Meggy: Alright, no more talking. We had to go save Jeffy's dad!

Everyone were exiting out Meggy and Melony's room, Chef Pee Pee then bumped into a familiar looking guy in a blue shirt.

Chef Pee Pee: Ow! Hey! Watch where you going! Wait, is that...

SMG4: Um, do I know you?

Junior: *Pushes Chef Pee Pee away* Oh my goodness! I'm your biggest fan! Where's the autograph?

Joseph: Oh please! I need it too!

Cody: Our lord and savior is here!

Jeffy: I don't care what people is saying about me, I could give you a pencil for this!

SMG4: I-um...I don't know who I choose.

Chef Pee Pee: Kids! Stop messing around! We have to go!

Junior: Aww, I wanted an autograph!

Axol: You kids can do this later but let's go!

Omnia Academy Observatory

Axol: Alright, guys. You ready?

Chef Pee Pee: We're ready.

Brooklyn Guy: Wait!

Chef Pee Pee: What is it, Brooklyn Guy?

Brooklyn Guy: I don't think I can prepare...

Chef Pee Pee: Come on, Brooklyn! You're a police officer! Police officers are not cowards!

Brooklyn Guy: I guess I am this time, sorry guys. I wanna stay out of this.

Chef Pee Pee: Ok then...see you after the battle, or not.

Brooklyn Guy then went out the observatory and put up his phone.

Brooklyn Guy: Hey, Goodman.

Goodman: Oh hello there! Brooklyn! What you're in for?

Brooklyn Guy: I got a task for you.

Goodman: Alright, what is it?

Axol: Ok, is everybody ready now?

Meggy: Heck yeah! Let's do this!

Melony: I'm ready!

Junior: We'll save Jeffy's dad!

Joseph: Yeah!

Cody: And we'll seal Zero away!

Chef Pee Pee: Here we go.

Everyone went into the beam and float up to the portal. Preparing for the final battle...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 83 60
MOST STORIES ARE IMAGINES AT THE START, oneshots are to the end) (I first made this as something just 4 me and a joke) 💜Sweet reader x Micheal afton...
40 0 5
this isn't really much of a story. but rather an archive of a rp that I did with a friend. this rp is based off of future edition and it was gonna be...
2.2K 47 47
Hi! Just to let you all know, this story is going to be very different from the other stories I have made so far. There will be no romantic relations...
1.6K 36 42
just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-game, in fictional worlds and irl stories...