Set of Four || Christopher St...

By letstrip3

A girl that's been best friends with the Sturniolo Triplets for all her life starts to catch feelings for one... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31

28

8.9K 121 67
By letstrip3

A/n- Content dump of Jordan's life. Some are drafts, some are her friends posts

17.9k likes

Whoisjordan moving Trinity

49 comments

42 shares

31.7k likes

Whoisjordan beach all to ourselves

96 comments

126 shares

11.7k likes

noteuphoriacassie vibe sesh

26 comments

9 shares

52.9k likes

Whoisjordan tell Noah he's goated

250 comments

220 shares

22.9k likes

heyimtommy using my new friend for clout

29 comments

51 shares

151.3k likes

Whoisjordan draft of me and the dance partner

771 comments

422 shares

134.7k likes

whoisjordan trio

439 comments

283 shares

1.2M likes

Christophersturniolo we have an announcement...

6935 comments

7028 shares

Whoisjordan best 2 months of my life ❤️
Liked by creator

68.0k likes

whoisjordan draft from the florida shoot

202 comments

271 shares

97.5k likes

whoisjordan dance party in the hallway

108 comments

239 shares

user1 whos head is that...

user2 not the creeper...

yonoah peep me

-

I gasp. "Chris!"

I run up and hug him, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

He smiles and hugs me back. "I missed you so much. Without you to keep Matt and Nick from being annoying, I've been dying without you."

I laugh. "Matt said the same thing about not having me there to keep you from going off on them."

He kisses me.

"I didn't know you were going to visit me." I say.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"Well I'm not complaining."

He kisses me again.

I wake up and realize it was just another dream.

I miss Chris so much.

I sit up in my bed and rub my eyes before going down to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

I keep having dreams about Chris coming to visit me. There's still a whole 3 weeks until I get to go back home for Thanksgiving break. And even then I only get to go back home for a week.

I go back up to my room and scroll on Tik Tok. There's no use in me going back to bed at this point. It's 5 am and I have to wake up at 6 for my Business and Econ class. At least James has the class with me so I get to start my day with someone I know.

-

"What's wrong?" James asks.

A tear falls down my cheek. "I miss Chris."

He puts an arm around me. "Oh... I'm sorry. There's really nothing I can do about that, but I'm here if you want to talk about anything."

"Thank you." I whisper.

-

I thought it was really weird how James handled me crying today. It's like he didn't care that much, which isn't like him.

I walk home from class.

I sigh and go up the stairs.

"Jordan! Wait!" Cassie says.

I turn around. "What?"

She pulls out her phone and starts recording. "Okay. You can go."

I give her a confused look. "Why are you recording me?"

"Just go."

I open my bedroom door and gasp.

"OH MY GOD!" I run up and hug Chris.

"Hey Jordan." He hugs back.

"I missed you so fucking much." I wrap my arms and legs around him.

"I missed you too." He kisses me.

"Aw." Cassie smiles from the doorway. "I'll leave you guys alone now. But I'll send you the video."

She closes the door.

I smile and look back at Chris. "So, how have you been?"

"I've been good." He says. "I've been going crazy with Matt and Nick though."

I yawn as we sit on my bed. "Oh god I'm so tired."

"Take a nap then." He says, wrapping his arms around me.

"But I want to spend as much time as possible with you while you're here." I say.

"One hour won't hurt. Just take a quick nap. You'll feel better afterwards." He says.

I smile. "Okayyy."

-

Chris and I sit on my bed. He lays with his head between my legs as we look at our phones. Not exactly the quality time I was expecting, but we're still talking.

"Jordan!" Cassie calls.

"Yeah!" I call back.

"Ow." Chris says, looking up at me.

"Chris, don't love your head." I say with my eyes closed.

"We're gonna go get dinner with Noah and James. Wanna come?" She comes into my room. "Oh... nevermind."

"No, that sounds fun." I say.

"Okay cool." Chris and I follow her downstairs.

Me, Cassie, Trinity, and Chris get into my jeep.

Chris puts his hand on my thigh as we drive to pick up the boys.

"Now I know why you missed him so much. There's no grass anywhere near here." Trinity says.

Cassie bursts into hysterics.

"Very funny." I say with a fake smile.

We pull up to the boys' building.

James opens the passenger door. "Sup man."

"Heyyyy." Chris daps him up. "Thanks for helping me fly out man."

"Of course, I knew how much Jordan needed it." He smiles before getting in the back seat of the car.

Cassie gets out of the car to let Noah get in. Then she sits on his lap.

We all look at them.

"What? There's no other room." Cassie says.

"Yeah Cass. That's totally why." I say before starting the car again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 11.2K 191
COMPLETED! BOOK 2 OUT NOW! ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š...
120K 2.3K 57
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...
49.5K 201 32
Different scenarios of the sturniolo triplets where sometimes you'll be dating Matt or chris or won't be dating any ๐Ÿšจnot sexualising the triplets i...
908K 19.7K 74
โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง? โœ โ› ๐˜ฏ...