29

10

10.8k likes

Whoisjordan family dinner

32 comments

13 shares

-

Chris and I get in my bed.

"I love you." I give him a kiss.

"I love you too." He kisses my forehead.

I smile and close my eyes.

-
(A/n- if you guys want me to take this out I will, sexualizing the triplets is wrong and I do NOT condone it, I thought this would be okay because in the comments I made it clear that this type of video is gross but if you guys want me to take this part out I will.)

201

201.8k likes

whoisjordan don't come at me for sExUaLiZiNg

1970 comments

207 shares

User1 and you're joking about it too?

User2 just cause you're dating doesn't mean you can post this kinds of stuff

User3 this isn't sexualizing, they're dating

User4 guys pretty sure this is a joke

User5 wth is this

Christophersturniolo guys, please stop attacking her for this. She was just joking. It's not any of your business what we do privately.
^whoisjordan thank you, no one understands my humor I guess

james_su LOLLL

User6 Sexualizing isn't funny. You're the only one laughing.

People are really taking this way too serious.

"Should I take it down?" I ask.

"I don't think you need to, but it's up to you." Chris says over the phone.

"I don't want people to have that impression of me. And we're not that kind of couple." I say.

"So what? It's not their business anyway."

"Yeah but still." I say.

-

"Hi guys, I haven't posted anything on YouTube since college because I've been busy with all the work, but I'm going to film a Day-In-My-Life video." I wave to my camera I set up on my dresser.

I already filmed myself waking up and checking the time. Then I got dressed.

"Now I'm going to do my everyday makeup, which is just mascara and some highlight. And if I have any blemishes I put concealer on it." I explain.

"After my makeup I film a tik tok or two and then I put one of them in my drafts so that if I get sick I can still post. Then I go downstairsss for breakfast..." I go down the stairs and set the camera on the counter. "I usually have a banana with granola and Greek yogurt. I'm usually the first one to get up, because the girls sleep in more and take longer to get ready. But after a few minutes, Cassie comes down."

As I say that, Cassie comes down the stairs.

"Good morning babyyyy." She hugs my head.

"Morningggg." I respond.

"Oooo, filming." She smiles, seeing the camera and letting go of me.

"Yeah, I haven't done a YouTube video in a while so I thought I'd do a Day In My Life now that I'm in college." I say.

"Aww." She sits on a stool at the island next to me with a bowl of cereal. (MILK POURED LAST) I'll probably cut out this part starting after the hug.

After I finish breakfast I go upstairs to get my shoes and film more. "I usually wear my air forces or converse. My first class is at 9:30 and since I'm in a sorority building it takes me about 20 minutes early. Here's my bag I have to take, it's a lot, I know. But there's a lot of supplies for cosmetology so I need a bag that's super big."

I take it out to my car and get in. "I usually use the Jeep to go to class."

I park in the parking lot for the building my first class is in. "Okay, so after my first two classes, which are an hour and a half long each, I have a break for lunch until my third class at 3 pm. After that two hour long class then I'm done for the day. But my classes are different for ever day of the week."

I turn off my camera and leave it in the car before going into the building with Chris.

-

"During my hour long lunch break I go home and eat lunch in my room. Usually I make something and then FaceTime Chris while I eat." I smile, grabbing ingredients for a salad out of the fridge. (my INGREDIENTS HEHAHEHAHEHAHEEE anyways)

-

I sigh and flop onto my bed. God I miss Chris so much. I just want to hold him in my arms.

A/n- short chapter... sorry