12

"VINNIE? HACKER?" I scream.

"Oh my gosh. Vinnie comments once and she flips out." Nick says to the comments.

"Nick he follows me." I say.

"He WHAT?!"

"Yeah, look." I pull up his profile and it has the little box with the arrows in it that means we're friends.

"If he follows me he definitely knows who you guys are too because literally no one knows me and doesn't know you guys." I say.

"Oh my gosh you guys are being like the girls who overrate him." Chris says.

"To the clinic." I quote Nick.

-

"Hi guys, today I'm doing a Q and A with the triplets. I asked you guys to send me questions on instagram so that I can answer them in a video. These questions are all going to be about me but I know some of them are gonna involve the triplets so I brought them into the video with me." I gesture to them sitting around me. "And they're just gonna make it less boring cause I'm not funny."

"Stop." Nick says. "Don't say negative things about yourself. Ever. Bad bitch energy." He reminds me.

"Anyways." I laugh. "They're gonna take turns reading the questions."

I hand nick my phone first.

(plug her intro, imagine it however you want unless I decide to make one)

"Okay, first question. How did you meet the triplets and how long have you known them?" Nick asks.

"This is gonna take up most of the video." Chris says.

"Okay, I get asked this question all of the time. So, I met the boys in kindergarten, I have lived next door to them for pretty much all of my life. Like if I open my window and reach out far enough I can climb into Chris's room now. It wasn't like that before the fire. Before the fire I think Chris's room was just the room with your beds. But anyways, I've had a tough situation at home ever since I moved next door to them and one day I was sitting in the cafeteria at lunch in kindergarten, I was all by myself and I was crying. And this sweet, adorable lady comes up to me and asks me what's wrong. And it was their mom, Mary Lou. (im pretty sure that's her name I saw it in one of their videos) So I started talking to her about all my family stuff and then I met the boys. I'm pretty sure I was in the same class as Nick for like the first 3 years, I think I always had a class with one of you at a time. And then in middle school me and chris had like the same schedule cause we were both stuck in standard while Nick and Matt were in honors and AP shit."

"Oh, by the way. When do you get the letter back to see if you got in to cosmetology school?" Nick asks.

"I don't know, it's just some point this summer. I have it registered to come to your house so my parents don't open it." I say. "But anyway, yeah. The boys are basically my brothers. Their mom is basically my mom."

"We share literally everything. She takes my clothes all the time." Chris says.

I smile.

"We'll be doing a car video, and she'll take my fries." Matt says.

"OR!" Chris yells. "God, when she takes a sip of my Pepsi. I swear to god."

We all start laughing.

"If I didn't love you you'd be a gonner by now. No one comes between me and my Pepsi."

I laugh. "Awwww." I hug his head.

He squirms. "Get off, now im thinking about you taking my Pepsi."

I giggle.

"Matt, you say the next one." Nick hands him my phone.

I head the snap notification.

"oh." Matt says, looking at my phone.

"What?" I ask.

"Vinnie added you on snap. And you have a new snap from Jacob." Matt says.

"Whatever just ask the next question." I say.

"ooo." Nick looks at me. "That's right." He holds his hand up for a high five. "Who needs men?"

I laugh. "Matt just ask a question."

"I'm looking, they're all asking the same thing." He says. "Found one. Someone asked what's your favorite thing about each triplet."

"Okay, Chris definitely his laugh. Chris's laugh is literally hilarious. It's so contagious. And then Nick it's the way he helps with my confidence. He's always convincing me I deserve better and stuff."

"Yeahhhh." Nick smiles.

"And then Matt's most like a brother to me. Matt's the one I have the most serious conversations with."

Matt nods.

"Me me me." Chris takes my phone from Matt. "Who's Luke?"

My heart sinks.

"Luke is my brother. And he... took my dad's side." I look down at my lap.

Nick hugs me. "Do you want to skip this question?"

"No." I sniffle.

"Do you want me to tell them?" Matt asks.

I nod.

"So when Jordan was growing up, her dad was abusive to her and her mom, and when they finally got the case into court, Jordan chose her mom's side but Luke chose their dad's side. So it was just Jordan and her mom for a while." Matt explains gently.

I take a minute in the bathroom to calm down and dry my eyes.

I come back out and sit down with the guys.

"Next question is if you had to date Matt or Chris who would you chose?" Nick smiles at me.

"You asshole." I giggle. "I mean I said I see Matt as more of a brother so I guess Chris, but I wouldn't date either of them."

"Sure." Nick whispers.

"Literally shut up." I laugh.

"Favorite song." Matt says.

"Okay so, when im in a good mood, the best songs to listen to are Knock Knock by SoFaygo, Lot of Me by Lil Tecca, Drunk and Nasty by Cartis Bunny, Industry Baby by Lil Nas and Jack Harlow Fell in Luv by Bryson and Playboi Carti, and anything by Chase Atlantic. But when im in a bad mood and I just wanna listen to sad music, Getting older, happier than ever, and male fantasy by billie. Softcore by the neighborhood, and Jealous by Labrinth." I say.

"Okay, I said song, not songs." Matt says.

"Whatever. I can't pick."

Chris asks the next question. "Thoughts on drinking and vaping."

"Don't do it. It's not cool. It turns your lungs black, it turns your gums black, it hurts your throat, it changes your voice, and it's not gonna make you cool. If you wanna be cool be yourself. And then with drinking, underage don't do it. Never get behind the wheel if you're drunk, and try to stop others from doing that. And make sure you drink in moderation." I explain.

They all nod.

"Alright guys thanks for watching. That's the end of today's video. Please subscribe to my channel and the boys if you're not already and make sure you don't miss any videos by turning on post notifications. My instagram and Tik Tok will be in the caption and on the screen. Have a nice day and ask someone if they like dinosaurs." I say.

I turn to Nick. "Is that good?"

"Yeah. That was good." He gives me a high five.

"Yes!"