book ideas, dunno if I ever g...

By Zane_f0rd

random things I thought of. Well, as a writer, we all have the idea to create stories and at times, we will f... More

Obey Me x Male Reader
Hogwarts x Male Reader
Diabolik Lovers x Male Reader
FNAF x Male Reader
Inso's Law x Male OC
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC
Diabolik Lovers x Male OC
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader
Reincarnated as a nobody (Male OC)
Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 2)
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 2)
Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 3)
Dangerous Convenience Store X Male OC
Should I try making request?
Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 3)
Solo Leveling X Male OC
Woes of a reader
Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 3)
Inso's Law X Male OC (Part 4)
Fleeting dream
Obey Me X Child Male Reader

Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 2)

75 7 6
By Zane_f0rd

Word count: 1600

" Stop right there!"

" What the-? It's just some kids."

" It's not the Sukjoo guy from the picture..."

" Hey, how did you get here?"

Cha Dae-il cracked his neck as he glanced at the silverette next to him. Knowing he's here for her sister, he smirked as he wiggled his wrists, getting ready to fight.

" Forget it. We don't need an answer. Just consider yourself unlucky."

" Take care of them quickly."

Snickering in excitement, Dae-il turn his gaze to the other teen, catching the attention of the latter.

" Hey, Ijin. Leave most of them to me. You got your sister to think about and I got some pent up stress to release."

Ijin turn back towards those lackeys, giving a slight nod as a reply. This causes the ravenette to erupt in a low chuckles as they move forward, defeating enemies as they pass through.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Sukjoo sneaked into the warehouse, searching for the girls. Once he found them, he immediately removed the cloth covering their mouths.

" Are the agents here already?" Yuna asked, right after her mouth is free from restraint.

" Not yet. They're coming right now."

" What? Then how did you know where...?"

" So you're saying there's still time until the escort team gets here?"

Sukjoo flipped his head towards the voice, shocked that he was discovered. He almost got a whiplash from the motion. He got alarmed by the situation they're in.

" You must be Sukjoo from SW. I've heard about you. You were a big pain in the ass since you're always next to Yuna."

Damn, villains and their prologue in the story. Why are they always like that?

" I don't know how you found us already, but... It was a big mistake to come alone without the whole team." The scar face threatened.

Oh well, guess they wanna seem cool to others despite the crimes they conducted. Moving on, the side kick of the scar face immediately charge towards the male teen, throwing punches as Sukjoo dodge it. They exchange blows until Sukjoo apprehended the sidekick.

" Ho~ I heard you've been trained as a bodyguard ever since you were a child. Impressive." The scar face complimented, giving off a foreboding feeling.

" But.. this isn't a friendly spar."

Just as he said that, Sukjoo was thrown aside by a fierce kick, moving him away from the sidekick's area of attack. Sukjoo landed harshly, looking up right after to see that the perpetrator was Cha Dae-il.

" Argh, damn it! I got a cut! Dad's gonna be pissed." The tall male exclaimed, causing Sukjoo to feel really confused at the situation. Despite his cries of being injured, he seemed quite fine, as if it doesn't exist in the first place.

" Hey, Sukjoo! Next time, make sure that your enemy is unarmed. You're lucky you got me here or you'll end up in a much worse state." Hearing that, Sukjoo turned his gaze towards the sidekick and sure enough, he was armed with a pocket knife.

" And who are you supposed to be?" Scar face inquired.

" Well, mister. My dad said to not give my name to a stranger. Stranger danger. So, good luck figuring that one out." His replies seems to have caused a tick mark to form on the scar face's forehead. Guess the enemy was provoked by his silly remark.

Just then, the door slides open.

" Ah, Ijin. You're finally here. Even though you handled less people than me." Dae-il said, smiling slyly.

" Another one?"

" Oppa?!"

" Oppa? KAHAHAHA! So you came to rescue your little sister? I can't believe this."

" Uh, what else would he be doing here? Honestly, are you dumb, mister?"

Guess our guy here managed to disrupt the peace in the scar face's mind. Anger was obviously painted across his face as it was tinted red, almost continuing this childish bickering.

" Are you hurt anywhere, Dayun?" Ijin asked, not putting the bad guys out of his sight.

" Oppa, run!! It's too dangerous here!!!" Dayun warned, trying to get her brother to go away. At least he would have been saved if worst comes to worst, she thought.

"Hurry up and deal with them. We need to move locations before the escort team comes. We're behind schedule." he ordered the sidekick.

The sidekick change his target to Dae-il, trying to inflict damage on him, leaving Ijin with the scar face. Dae-il swiftly dodge every strike gracefully, as if mocking the guy's inability to hurt him.

" Ah, I should also take care of that girl here."

Ijin was able to dodge the knife thrown, but didn't manage to change its direction before he was flooded with barrages of attacks from the scar face.

Sukjoo, as if woke up from realization, saw that scar face threw the knife towards Dayun. He immediately rushed to shield her, resulting the knife to stab him in the back instead.

" Sukjoo!!!" Yuna cried out.

Her cries caught Dae-il off guard, causing the sidekick manage to inflict a wound on his face. Dae-il kick him aside, the cheery smile on his face disappear only to be replaced with a sinister smirk.

" Oh well, the game is over. I ain't playing around anymore, not after you hurt my friend." he said, unamused.

As soon as Dae-il said that, he crushed the sidekick's leg, fracturing it. The latter wailed in agony as Dae-il picked up the knife, contemplating wether to kill him or not as he twirled the knife in his hand. Feeling that the guy was too loud, he kicked his head, causing him to fell unconscious.

" Well, whatever. He won't be able to walk after this." he muttered to himself, before throwing the knife to the other leg, cutting it deep. Dae-il turn around to see that Ijin is done with the leader, making his way to his sister.

Dae-il trotted towards the other girl, Shin Yuna, releasing her from the rope. She immediately went to Sukjoo's side, Dae-il followed suit.

" Hold on for a bit more, Sukjoo! Let me help you remove the knife."

Her hands are immediately pushed away from the knife stabbing Sukjoo.

" Don't do that, missy. We should let it be."

" What?! Why?!"

" The knife is acting as a stopper, preventing blood from flooding out. If you want him to die of blood loss, then go ahead. I won't stop you no more."

Seeing her movements halted, Dae-il turn towards the injured male.

" Hey, Sukjoo. I'm gonna carry you so the paramedics can tend to you sooner. You think you can endure the pain for the time being?"

Sukjoo turned to the other male, slightly nodding as he heaved from the pain he is experiencing. Dae-il sling Sukjoo's hands over his shoulder before positioning him in a piggyback. As they all walk out of the warehouse, Dae-il heard Sukjoo muttered.

" Thanks.."

" Tell me all that later. Save your energy. You're gonna need it later."

" . . . "

" Go to sleep."

Dae-il could feel Sukjoo slowly lean his head on his shoulder, his breaths even out despite it being slightly choppy. The corner of Dae-il's mouth curved up a bit.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Ijin was walking with Dayun when Dae-il crashed into their conversation.

" Hey, Ijin! What's up? Good job with those kidnappers earlier."

Realizing that Dayun was there, he directed his attention to her.

" Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Cha Dae-il. Quite the circumstances for our first meeting."

" Ah, hello! I'm Yu Dayun, Ijin's sister."

" Did you guys go to the same highschool?"

" Yeah, Shinan Highschool."

" Cool! We're from the same school!"

" Ah! Are you Cha Dae-il sunbae from class 2-3?"

" Yup! Rumors do fly, it seems."

"?"

" Your brother didn't know?"

" He just transferred back here from overseas. So, he hadn't heard of it."

" I see. Well, the rumors are basically saying that those who come near me will never be seen again, which are half true. Since I'm the heir to a respected man in the underworld, people targeted me to bring down my old man. So, those who approached me are normally after my life. Because of that notorious rumor, it's been a while since I can chat with people around my age. I guess I have to thank you guys for that." Dae-il rambled to the siblings as he puts on an idiotic grin.

" Oh, I heard we can visit Sukjoo now. Wanna go?" he invited them.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

" Yo, Sukjoo! We came to check on you!" Dae-il greeted, waving his hand cheerily at the bandaged-up ravenette. The latter seemed shocked by their visit that his face couldn't hide his surprise.

" Ah, h-hello." he stuttered from the unexpected turn of events.

Yuna and her other bodyguard are there too, observing them from the sideline.

Dayun step forward, bowing in gratitude towards Sukjoo.

" Thank you."

" Huh?"

" I didn't have a chance to thank you yesterday. I'm sorry."

" N-No, that's okay." Sukjoo replied, getting flustered.

" How are you doing?"

" I-I'm a lot better."

" Oh, yeah! Once everyone better, wanna hang out together?" Dae-il chimed in.

Dayun nodded while Sukjoo and Yuna had question marks on their head. Ijin doesn't give any reaction as he always do.

" Well, you know, since we all go to the same school."

" We do?!" Sukjoo and Yuna replied in sync, shock painted their face.

" Damn, I'm hurt. Even though we're in the same year..." Dae-il mumbled as he shed a tear at the corner of the room. The others only sweat dropped at the drama happening in front of them.

°~Thanks for reading~°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 705 24
its all in the title babes 😋
92.2K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
79.4K 3.1K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"