𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓�...

By Eroticaaddict

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move... More

➪ ONE
➪ TWO
➪ THREE
➪FOUR
➪FIVE
➪SIX
➪SEVEN
➪EIGHT
➪ NINE
➪TEN
➪ELEVEN
➪TWELVE
➪THIRTEEN
➪FOURTEEN
➪FIFTEEN
➪SIXTEEN
➪SEVENTEEN
➪EIGHTEEN
➪NINETEEN
➪TWENTY
➪TWENTY ONE
➪TWENTY TWO
➪TWENTY THREE
➪TWENTY FOUR
➪TWENTY FIVE
➪TWENTY SIX
➪TWENTY SEVEN
➪TWENTY EIGHT
➪TWENTY NINE
➪THIRTY
➪THIRTY ONE
➪THIRTY TWO
➪THIRTY THREE
➪THIRTY FOUR
➪THIRTY FIVE
➪THIRTY SIX
➪THIRTY SEVEN
➪THIRTY EIGHT
➪THIRTY NINE
➪FORTY
➪FORTY ONE
➪FORTY TWO
➪FORTY THREE
➪FORTY FOUR
➪FORTY FIVE
➪FORTY SEVEN
➪FORTY EIGHT
➪FORTY NINE
➪FIFTY

➪FORTY SIX

18.9K 447 202
By Eroticaaddict

My mind stirs as I remember the events of last night. The arguing, the fireplace, the makeup sex. Oh. That was the best sex we've ever had. Everything just felt so right. The coldness that took over my body before being heated up by the fire—and Nicco's firm body. He felt so great on top of me, his skin brushing against mine. I want longevity in what we have.

I wake instantly, my eye lashes brushing against the smooth silk sheets that cover Nicco's bed. Ooh. So soft. So fresh. So not slept on.

Nicco's hand also makes its appearance as it is pressed firmly against my side, his morning boner as well. For a second I think that he is still sleeping but as he presses a small kiss onto the back of my neck I realize that I am wrong. But oh. My hand. It's...heavy.

What the hell! He's gotten me...

"I hope you like it, darling" he murmurs, pressing yet another soft kiss to my skin. Mmm. It feels so good. But it doesn't make me stray away from what's happening.

I like my hand—it looks so gorgeous. I've never witnessed anything like it. My hand is..it looks..oh my. My breathing accelerates as I look at it in complete awe for a few seconds. He's put a ring on my finger. Oh my god! He's put a ring on my finger!

"It's a diamond. Twenty carats" he says. Oh. This must be so expensive.

I pull my hand closer for another look. It's absolutely beautiful. My body shifts and turns to plant my eyes on Nicco who has this wicked smile on his face. He wants me to marry him. For real. I thought it was just in the moment.

"Say yes to me right now, or say yes to me in a week. I know you'll need some time to think about it. Take all the time you need" he reaches his hand up to my face. My eyes close for a small second, brushing up against his hand like a cute kitten against the palm of its owner. Oh my.

I nod. "Yes, I'll need time to think" I mutter.

He's amused. "At least it's not a no. I'll take that" he leans closer to me and kisses my forehead before kissing my cheek. His kiss is gentle. He soon kisses my nose. I've never had this before.

He pulls back and props his head onto his hand. He's watching me.

"This is beautiful. I don't know what to say. Are you sure I'm what you want?" I can't help but ask. Oh no. What if I am not in the long run.

"Of course you're what I want. That's why I want to marry you, to make you Mrs. Rianchi" he smiles gently. His hand goes onto my neck where he places it there gently. "I want to give you the world. I want you to experience so much with me. The helicopter ride was nothing compared to what I have in store for us together".

Oh, yes. The helicopter ride was so lovely. The sound was very loud but with the earphones it wasn't too bad. And the lovely dinner afterwards.

Oh my. It makes me think. Everything had moved so fastly between us. It's only been a few months and I've let him into my body, he knows so much of me, yet so little. We've already moved in together. I trust him so much. So soon. Could I really marry a man I've only know for a short amount of time? Will it end? Oh gosh. How will it end? In a nasty divorce? Oh god stop my rambling.

I look over at Nicco. He looks so lively and sweet. Super cute morning face, his hair all disheveled and not fixed like it is normally every day.

"Wake up, Cousy" he says. It puzzled me. My eyebrows furrow. His mouth doesn't move a bit. He says it again, and then again.

My eyes open, only this time to see a very urgent Nicco hovering over me as I lay there on the bed. Oh no. I look at my hand, it's empty. There is no ring. No diamond ring. Was it all a dream?

His eyes soften as his face twists into a coy smile. He gently sits down onto the mattress, his hand moving up to my face. "Must have been a good dream. You've been saying my name for the past five minutes" he nudges my chin before leaning down to kiss my head. Oh no. It wasn't real. My diamond ring wasn't real.

But it does give me more time to think.

I nonetheless smile up at him. Oh, he's all dressed. Must be ready for work. "Yeah, it was a good dream" I murmur. Just thinking about spending the rest of my life with Nicco is nerve wracking as well as joyful.

"Did you come?" He asks.

My smiling stops. What?

"Sienna you know I'll have to punish you if you came. I need to own all of your orgasms. You have to ask me permission" he tells me. Oh good. Possessive Nicco is back.

I shake my head. "No, it wasn't that kind of dream".

"Well what kind of dream was it?" He look bothered. Maybe he wanted to punish me today. But if that's the case, it should have been done yesterday. Today is a new day.

I shrug. "One where I was really happy".

"And it included me. Glad to see that I could put a smile on your face even when you're sleeping" he leans down to kiss my forehead. When he pulls back his hand slides down the sheet and to my ass where he holds me gently.

"I ordered you a car. Figured it was time, but you will only drive it with my permission. I'm afraid you'll crash again". Ugh. I won't crash. It wasn't my fault. And you ordered me a what now?

"What?" I sit up, clearly puzzled.

He nods, pulling his hand back and clasping them onto his lap. "Yes. It is a very safe car, quite the right size for a woman like you. Hudson will fill your tank every night or so-"

"No, you got me a car?" I ask. Oh my god. He's gotten me a vehicle. What has gotten into him. I didn't ask for this. I don't even feel quite comfortable taking something so expensive from someone. Oh god.

He looks back at me, not understanding why I would be so confused. "Yes. It's white, the opposite of my cars" he says.

"Nicco you cannot just get me a car" I argue. His eyebrows furrow. Again, he doesn't see how this gesture can puzzle me. He's probably given away so many cars that they're like single dollar bills to him. You get a car, you get a car, and you too, you get one. No.

"Yes I can, and I did. It should be here in no time" he stands up.

I pull the sheet from my body, standing up and looking across and at him. "Nicco I can't accept anything like this".

He stops, turning to me and grabbing my face. My lips twist together as I cannot talk, his hold mushing my lips together. "Yes you can, and you will. It's an order." He tells me. Oh, like that's any better.

"Don't argue with me for once. Now, get dressed, Mrs. Lawton has made us a lovely breakfast" he gently kisses my lips before pulling away completely. 'For once' my brain mocks him. Oh shut up. And Mrs. Who?

I leave Nicco's high end penthouse room with a complete set of changed clothes. I had quickly changed out of the large shirt Nicco let me wear after last night and into a pair of jeans and a cute blouse. My chuck taylors go well with this as well. But It's probably time for a new pair.

From above I can hear Nicco thanking someone for something. He sounds so sweet. As I walk down the stairs the smell of fresh cinnamon grows stronger, and as I approach the kitchen I see the source. Mmm, French toasts sticks.

And there she is, holding a large plate of them with the both of her hands. She is a older woman, short brown hair that has been pulled towards the back of her head and into a ponytail. She has on a cute pink apron that says 'Grandma'. Oh, she makes me mush.

Nicco notices me and smiles as I trail closer. She doesn't notice me. She is too busy setting the table.

"Mrs. Lawton, Miss Cousy". Oh, he is continuing this formal thing with all of his staff.

She stops for a second and looks at me. A smile forms on her face. "Good morning, Miss Cousy. The eggs will be coming up shortly, is scrambled fine with you?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am" I say. She smiles at me before nodding. Oh my, is she not used to such respect?

She turns and proceeds to finish with cooking as I take a seat next to Nicco. He already had a plate of food in front of him: a few pieces of French toast, strawberries, and whipped cream? Oh god, I would think he'd dip the fruit inside but he dips the French toast. And he doesn't use syrup!

He hums his approval. "What do you do with this delicious French toast?" He asks.

"Made from scratch, honey. But I wouldn't dare give you the recipe, you might take it" she jokes wholeheartedly. Oh, a laughing Nicco.

His dimple is showing hard. He must love her. I wonder how long he's known her. The two of them seem to be good acquaintances. It's lovely.

Nicco pulls a plate of fruit between the two of us as he seizes his laughter. "Have some fruit. I haven't saw you eat any lately".

I raise an eyebrow as I take a blueberry. I could have sworn I ate a few of these yesterday. Or are his memories of yesterday distorted? Oh no. Maybe he didn't want me to marry him.

"I'm guessing you jot down everything I eat?" I joke.

He looks over at me, a small smirk on his face. "Maybe I do. Maybe I have my eyes on you at all times, even when you're sleeping".

I giggle. "I knew it".

"What?" He acts surprised.

"You watch me sleep. It's why I wake up with goosebumps all of the time" I say.

He smiles. "You're so beautiful that I can't help it. I watch you all night, I only get five minutes of sleep" he says. Oh god. He's so old he doesn't know how to joke.

I look away, settling for not rolling my eyes instead like I'd always do. I'm afraid he'll bend me over the island and spank me in front of Mrs. Lawton. I'm sure she's signed a nda since she's inside of his home.

"Can I drive? I want to go to the library. I haven't gotten any new books in ages" I say.

His jaw tenses. Oh, this is unsettling. Although Mrs. Lawton has her back turned to us it makes me feel as if she'll be able to feel the tension like I am.

"Anavrin?" He asks. Oh, over protective Nicco is here. How lovely.

I shrug. "I guess. Since I'm familiar with the place it'll be easier for me to find books and stuff".

"Absolutely not. Choose another bookstore" he says. Oh, he doesn't look to be argued with.

"You don't own me, Nicco. You can't just tell me not to go there" I say.

He chuckles lightly before turning himself completely to face me. It sends a shiver down my spine. "Sienna I own your mind, body, and soul."

I raise an eyebrow. "Nicco I am not a object. You can't just say that you own me".

"Some things are just the way they are. And for now, you will not step foot in Anavrin" he says.

"What key can I take?".

"You're not driving either" he says.

"What?" I ask. Is he insane?

"What I mean is that I would like it better if you had Hudson drive you, darling" he says.

So Hudson can give the pinpoint on my location at all times. So clever, Mr. Rianchi.

X

"Your pussy likes to be punished. I can tell"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 103K 87
" you were just begging me to stop now you want more because it feels good doesn't it?" " yes sir." I sniffled. " no, you will take what I give you."...
418K 10.7K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
9.2K 589 15
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
66.4K 1.4K 18
-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he breathes out. I hum and trace his plump l...