Miles Apart - Sam Kiszka x OC...

By annesstardustchords

Arabella Quinton Ashford has a troubled past with the members of Greta Van Fleet. Her early relations with ne... More

Authors Note
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: FEAR OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 2: FROM ACROSS THE ROOM
CHAPTER 3: BETTER LEFT UNSAID
CHAPTER 4: THAT'S THE SOUND OF WAR
CHAPTER 5: FUCK YOU
CHAPTER 6: THE REVEAL
CHAPTER 7: GOTTA GET YOUR LOVING, BABY
CHAPTER 8: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
CHAPTER 9: I PROMISE
CHAPTER 10: BLACK DOG, THE BREAKUP, A BABY
CHAPTER 11: SONG TITLE ROULETTE
CHAPTER 12: THE DREADED EX
CHAPTER 13: ONCE ON THE INTERNET, ALWAYS ON THE INTERNET
CHAPTER 14: THE ULTIMATE REVENGE
CHAPTER 15: LOVE ME GOODBYE
CHAPTER 16: IF ONLY
CHAPTER 17: PLATONICALLY AND FOREVER
CHAPTER 18: CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS OFF OF YOU
CHAPTER 19: LOST LOVE
CHAPTER 20: MORE THAN SUPERFICIAL
CHAPTER 21: LILLI TOLD ME NOT TO
CHAPTER 22: SAMMY THE SECRET KEEPER
CHAPTER 23: THE INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 24: I CAN'T LOSE YOU (AGAIN)
CHAPTER 25: THE DREADED EX PART II
CHAPTER 26: UNFIXABLE
CHAPTER 27: DEJA VU
CHAPTER 28: BE MINE
PART 29: GROUPIES; THE GOOD AND THE BAD
CHAPTER 30: DEFINE CHEATING
CHAPTER 31: HEARTBEATS
CHAPTER 32: FLATLINE
CHAPTER 33: I LOVE YOU
CHAPTER 35: GOODBYE
CHAPTER 36: JAKE
CHAPTER 37: LILLIANA
CHAPTER 37: LILLIANA PART II
CHAPTER 39: COME BACK TO ME
CHAPTER 40: THE NOTE
CHAPTER 41: THIS IS IT
EPILOGUE
AN: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
My Socials
AN: COVER CHANGE?
Miles Apart Sequel: TEASER

CHAPTER 34: THE 'CALM' BEFORE THE STORM

587 14 0
By annesstardustchords

TW: smut (end of the chapter is important, so skip the smut if you'd like, but make sure to read the end)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, beautiful," Sam whispered in my ear, leaning over and softly kissing down my neck.

"Mh, good morning," I smiled, rolling over to face him, "what time is it?"

"9:00."

"9:00? Why the fuck would you wake me up so early?" I whined, jutting out my bottom lip in a small pout just to be dramatic, though I'd secretly been up for an hour.

"I dunno... maybe so we'd have more time to ourselves?" Sam suggestively grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Mh, no. No sex for you, you sleep-ruiner," I joked, hitting him in the torso with my pillow.

"What if I made you coffee?" he asked, propping himself up on his elbows and laying his head down on my hip, his big puppy dog eyes looking up at me with nothing but desire and devotion.

"Hm..." I exhaled, drawing out my sigh for as long as I could just to piss him off, "fine, but only if you buy me a venti coffee, and you do all the work."

"You say that like it's going to be a problem," he laughed, rolling on top of me and grabbing my thighs, scooting me down so our waists met each other and helping my legs to wrap around him.

He kissed me delicately and tenderly, kissed me like he'd never kissed me before; kissed me like he'd never see me again. He slowly moved his hands down my torso, tugging at the hem of my shirt and pulling it up past my collar bone, only breaking the kiss to pull it over my head. He reconnected his lips with mine but quickly moved them down to my chest; peppering small kisses all across my collar bone as his hand continued its journey down my torso.  

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered as his hand made its way to my underwear. He delicately trailed over the wetness already pooled in my panties, the gentle movement on my core exciting every nerve in my body. He moved his fingers further down, gently pressing a finger against my core. My back arched at the contact and he smiled, trailing his other hand down my stomach until he met the hem of my underwear. He tugged them down, leaving me completely naked, and gently rubbed slow circles on my clit. I inhaled deeply, further arching my back to him as he met my core with his other hand, carefully pushing two fingers into me.

I let out a loud moan whilst my touch-deprived body ached for more, and Sam responded by bending his fingers upwards towards my g-spot and rubbing my clit harder. With each moan from me, he moved his fingers faster and rubbed harder, working as best he could to get me there. Sam quickly recoiled his fingers as my pants got heavier and my moans louder, knowing I was at the edge. I groaned in response, too pissed at him to speak.

"Use your words, babydoll," Sam demanded.

"Fuck me, Sammy," I practically whined, needing him to be as close to me as possible; aching to be connected again.

With that, he stood up and climbed over top of me, his fingers moving on my clit again as he rubbed fast circles. I pulled his underwear down along with his sweatpants and reached between our bodies, wrapping my hand around him and pumping up and down.

"Shit," he groaned, letting his head fall back as he struggled to focus on my clit, "I need you. Now," he whispered as he lifted his body and grabbed a condom, quickly and desperately rolling it down himself before climbing back on to of me.

 "Ready?"

I nodded quickly, too focused on the pleasure coursing through my body to speak.

"Words, princess," he commanded.

"Fuck me, Sam," I whimpered, needing to feel all of him.

With that, he slowly entered me, giving me a second to adjust before I gave him the go-ahead to move. He started slow but failed in an attempt to prolong the experience due to the fact that it had been a while since we'd fucked. I knew neither of us would last long, and so did he.

"God, you feel so good, princess," He grunted as he sped up his pace, locking his hands around my wrists and pinning them above my head. I leaned forward, reconnecting my lips with his as he fucked me hard, needing to be completely and entirely connected to him. This wasn't a fuck out of spite or hatred, of desire or want; but rather love. Pure love.

"Touch me," I whispered between kisses, his breath hot on my lips as he moaned. He let his fingers escape my wrists, exploring my clit with his fingers and my mouth with his tongue whilst I arched my back, pressing my abdomen into his as he fucked me harder.

"I'm so close," I moaned loudly, scratching my nails up and down his back as I tried not to scream.

"Me too, fuck," He groaned as he grabbed the headboard with his free hand, fucking me harder than he ever had. I stopped scratching, though I dug my nails into his shoulders, ready to come undone around him at any moment.

"Fuck, Sammy, I'm gonna-" he thrust into me, cutting me off as I strung a loud moan of profanities, his fingers still playing with me as he pounded into me. He followed soon after, slowing down the pace of his fingers and his thrusts as we both came down.

We laid there for a moment, allowing ourselves to catch our breaths.

"Wow," I laughed as he slowly pulled out of me.

"Yeah," he replied, flopping down onto his back, "we should do that more often."

"Oh, shut up. We do it as often as we can, especially considering we literally live in a hospital," I tsked, gently swatting his chest, "but I have to admit, sex is a very good distraction from, well, everything."

"Yeah, no shit," Sam laughed, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"God, I love you," I whispered as I turned to look at him, softly brushing my nose against his. 

"I love you more," he smiled, gently pecking my lips.

"Not possible," I rebutted, sticking my tongue and playfully licking his nose.

"Gross," he laughed, scrunching up his nose as he ruffled my hair in response.

"You know, I really never knew if you and I would make it," I admitted, cozying up on his chest.

"Well, that's an odd way to start a pillow-talk, but alright," Sam lowly chuckled.

"I just feel like we've been together this entire month, but we've hardly even talked. I've been so worried about Lilli, I completely disregarded our relationship, and I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Bella. I've stayed with you every night because I love you, and I love Lilli. Any time we get together is precious; I know that now," he mumbled into my hair as he kissed the top of my head, "and for the record, I always knew we'd end up together."

"Oh, yeah?" I satirically smiled, knowing how rough our relationship was in the beginning.

"Yeah. I mean you were kind of a dickhead for a while there, but we figured it out," he contently sighed.

"Har har, very funny," I said, rolling my eyes at the idiot boy.

"What?" he questioned, leaning over me so he could see my face.

"You were the dickhead, Sammy. Kissing my assistant? Ditching me for she who shall not be named? Getting me fired? That was all you, dude," I chuckled, assuming he was kidding.

"I'm sorry, are you being serious right now?" he snapped, sitting up and turning to face me.

"I mean, not really? Are you?" I uncomfortably laughed, all sarcasm previously tinged in my phrases dissipating suddenly. 

"Yeah, you were the dickhead. You fucked my brother," he stated, raising his voice a bit.

"Only cause' you got back with Santana."

"But that wasn't my fault! You know how she treated me," he yelled, standing up from the bed.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? I told you that Josh and I were a one-time thing. I don't hold Santana against you, so why the fuck are you so mad all of a sudden? Are you using again?"

"No, I'm not fucking using again," he shouted, running his hands through his hair as he turned his back to me, "Just when I thought we'd dropped all this bullshit, there goes Bella; starting shit again."

"Jesus, Sam! Where the fuck is all this coming from?" I breathed, trying to keep as calm as possible as to not further piss him off.

"I don't know," he sighed after a moment before sitting back down on the bed.

"Sam, I-" I began to say but was loudly interrupted by the sound of mine and Sam's phones ringing. Both of our faces dropped, the prior rage fueling our failed pillow-take settling into unadulterated worry. We both scrambled to our phones, seeing one twin's name pop on each phone; Jake on mine and Josh on Sam's.

"Hello?" we simultaneously said to the twins on the other line as we picked up our phones.

"Babies! Now!" Jake yelled into the phone. I could hear feet rushing and doctors yelling around him, but I couldn't make sense of his words.

"What?" I questioned.

"She's in labor, Bel. Come now!" He yelled once more before hanging up the phone. I looked over to Sam in shock, but he kept his eyes focused on the ground like he hadn't just heard the news I had; not a stir in his emotions as he mumbled an 'mhm' to Josh on the other line.

"Fuck it," I whispered, grabbing his phone from him and tossing his clothes at him.

"What the fuck, Bel? I was on the fucking pho-"

"Shut up!" I yelled, throwing the car keys at him too, "Go start the car."

"What?"

"She's having the babies! Go start the fucking car!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 3
Pairing: Sam Kiszka x F!Reader, Danny Wagner x F!Reader Synopsis: Danny always told you, you shouldn't play with things you don't fully understand. W...
47.9K 829 26
She's a struggling musician. He's a beautiful stranger with a secret. Do they have what it takes to last, or are they just a summer fling? best ranki...
167K 2.5K 36
𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑... I write preferences for the band Greta Van Fleet. βͺ Β©rcketqueen ❫
16.2K 233 18
Greta Van Fleet fanfic, Jake x Reader. After you and your best friend Mandy graduated highschool, you both went into an art school. Everything's goin...