Girl On The Run

By gravefl3sh

"Where are you, Drea? I'm not gonna hurt you." Antonio sang in an amused voice. Shivers started to run down m... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

16

5.4K 168 23
By gravefl3sh

ANTI-ANTONIO

1. TRICK THE CAMERAS

2. GET ON HIS GOOD SIDE

3. GET FEWER GUARDS

4. BUILD MUSCLE

5. END ALL SUSPICIONS

6. FAKE PREGNANCY SCARE

7. WIRE MONEY INTO A SECRET BANK ACCOUNT

8. FAKE DEPRESSION

9. DEACTIVATE THE WIFI

10. ESCAPE

Truthfully, I am unable to see my plans working out as smoothly as I had envisioned them to.

I am currently at the peak of my escape plan and halfway through with it, however, time isn't going as quickly as I hoped it would.

Days seem to be moving in slow motion. A single minute feels like a year.

I knew leaving him would be exhausting but I didn't think it would drain me of my energy this much.

A fake pregnancy scare would for sure make Antonio lay off from the abuse. He wouldn't want to be the cause of me possibly having a miscarriage.

I had to use his softness toward having children with me against him.

But thinking about it now, my plan might contradict and end up worse for me.

Fake pregnancy scare? What the hell was I thinking?!

I have absolutely no idea how I am to go about that.

It was already on the list and I had spent hours justifying how this part was probably one of the most important parts. So I had to pull through with it.

But I couldn't help but second guess this idea.

Is it crucial for the plan? Yes.

Is it damn near impossible to trick Antonio into believing I'm with child? Absolutely.

Antonio has done his research on pregnancy symptoms. He knows it all. Plus, he's just an intelligent man.

Research or not, he knows literally everything.

He also knows my body.

He may be extremely gifted in all aspects but he is most highly educated on the topic of my body.

I don't know how, but my body is practically his. Everything and anything going on in my body, he is aware of.

If he didn't have an occupation in being the technological version of the mad scientist, he probably would excel in being in any sort of career involving anatomy.

Anyways, it is evident that he will be able to tell if I am pregnant or not.

Every time I've ever gone to the doctor to figure out if I was pregnant, he would always stare at me for a long time, analyzing me. Then he would come up with the conclusion that I wasn't pregnant.

He would then justify his answer with observations he's made of me that I hadn't even realized myself.

Each time he would be right.

One hundred percent accurate.

I was brainstorming ideas whenever I wasn't being abused or controlled by Antonio and none of those ideas seemed to be possible.

I could draw two lines on a pregnancy test...but Antonio would most likely realize it and yell his absolute brains off at me for attempting to lie to him.

He would then uncover all of my plans and cut off all of my limbs and torture me until I die! How exciting!

Where would I even get a pregnancy test anyway? We have almost everything sitting around in this house but most definitely not a pregnancy test or Antonio would be making me take them all the time.

Or I could just make myself throw up. Antonio's brain would immediately lead to pregnancy since he wants to trap me with a baby so bad. I would also not technically be claiming I'm pregnant but subtly hinting at it so he doesn't lash out at me when he accurately determines whether I'm pregnant.

I know how to make myself throw up. I had an eating disorder when I was a young teenager, I didn't want to be reminded of the insecurities I struggled with at such a young age but I really had no choice.

Sticking my finger down my throat would break my heart but it needed to be done.

That was the best thing that I could come up with. It was the true definition of "faking a pregnancy scare."

I was hinting towards pregnancy but not exactly claiming to be pregnant.

The plan was flawless and it had to work.

___

So here I am.

On my knees.

Genuinely feeling as nauseous as I ever have felt with confusion in the air.

Directly in front of the toilet that my head got harshly dunked in not too long ago, that is filled with my vomit.

Not intentional vomit, unintentional vomit that spilled out before I could even breathe.

Here I was, tears of worry welled in my eyes, legitimately believing that I could quite possibly be pregnant.

It all started with dinner...

My plan started as soon as I thought of it.

As soon as dinner was served, I did everything usually abnormal for me like acting disgusted whenever I swallowed my meal and constantly grabbing my stomach.

Today, we had some type of alfredo that was extremely delicious. But I couldn't make it look like I was enjoying it.

I was after all, "sick."

Antonio knows I like any type of alfredo so he was surprised to see my reaction to every bite I took.

I grimaced whenever the food entered my mouth and constantly kept holding my stomach with a pained look etched on my face.

Antonio examined me with furrowed

"Is everything alright? I thought this was your favorite," Antonio spoke up instantly.

I waved my hand dismissively and gulped a lot of water. A TON of water. TOO much water.

I actually began to feel nauseated. This plan was working a little too well.

All the stress, all the worrying, and just plain anxiety has caught up on me and has finally exploded, leaving me bilious.

"Drea-"

I slammed the empty glass that was once filled to the brim and didn't even need to morph my face into a nauseous look because the most sickening look was written all over my face.

"I just don't feel well," I truthfully replied holding my stomach again.

This time, the ache was real.

And unbearable.

My eyes bulged out of my sockets as I felt bile creep up into my throat, I bit the side of my cheek to sustain whatever was trying to leave my lips, and my hands shot up to my mouth in an attempt to keep everything down.

Antonio was out of his chair in an instant and he strode toward me with concern engraved on his face.

And before I knew it, I was swept off of my chair and carefully rushed upstairs. Antonio cautiously laid me on the bed and tilted my head from side to side. He then just held my face and stared at me.

He looked very worried. He also seemed to be in pain too? I don't know, you never know with Antonio.

He then left in a hurry and I heard a few yells downstairs that appeared to be his voice.

He was probably scolding the cooks. I didn't want that for them, it wasn't their fault.

Now that brings me here, on the verge of barfing my guts out once again with Antonio's worried calls on the other side of the door.

"Is everything alright? I wanna come inside, is that okay?" He must think that I'm pregnant.

The softness in his voice cannot be ignored.

He didn't wait for me to answer and he burst inside. My ears were ringing and dots were invading my vision.

I felt his presence behind me and he lifted my hair from my face as more of my dinner flowed out of my mouth.

"I will call the obstetrician. I think you are pregnant my love,"

A strained and barely audible cry left my lips.

I can't be pregnant. I just can't.

"I hope you are pregnant tesoro. If this turns out to be false, I won't stop until I impregnate you."

The tears wouldn't stop and neither would Antonio.

"By the looks of it, I believe you are pregnant, beautiful." He hugged me close to him and I felt like I wasn't even in my own body.

He is never wrong about this, never.

This is the end. If I am pregnant, escaping is not even possible in my dreams. He will consume me. He won't let go of me and definitely not of our child.

He held my stomach and kissed the back of my neck, I felt his smile growing on my skin and I felt even sicker, "I won't ever let you out of my sight. I will always be by your side through this pregnancy."

The next words that left his mouth were in Italian, but I understood every single word, and I felt all the air leave my lungs, "Sarai la madre di tutti i miei figli, che ti piaccia o no."

You will be the mother of all of my children whether you like it or not.

Those were the only words that repeated in my mind until I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
15.1K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
237K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
323K 8.6K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...