𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 �...

By -maneater-

ᴀᴅᴀʟɪɴᴇ ᴋɪɴɢꜱᴛᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɢɪʀʟ. ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ. ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ... More

0☽
1☽
2☽
3☽
4☽
5☽
6☽
7☽
8☽
9☽
10☽
11☽
12☽
13☽
14☽
15☽
16☽
17☽
18☽
19☽
20☽
21☽
22☽
23☽
24☽
25☽
26☽
27☽
28☽
29☽
30☽
31☽
32☽
33☽
34☽
35☽
36☽
37☽
39☽
40☽
41☽
42☽
43☽
44☽
45☽
46☽
47☽
48☽
49☽
50☽
51☽
52☽
53☽
54☽
55 ☽
56☽
57☽
58☽
59☽
60☽

38☽

11.5K 244 31
By -maneater-

⋆ Chapter 38 ⋆
Happy New Year

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                            Adaline plastered on a smile as she walked towards Nate. The Jacobs boy was standing at the end of the hall talking to McKay. She hadn't seen McKay since the carnival. "Hey Christopher!"

"Wassup, Addie! Happy New Year!" The boy replied hugging her tightly. "Damn look at you." He said with wide eyes inspecting her round stomach then glancing up at Nate who wrapped his arm around the girl's waist. He didn't know that they were together.

"Are you two uh-" McKay trailed off glancing back and forth between the two.

"Are you asking if we're together?" Adaline laughed at how nervous McKay looked. He sheepishly nodded in response. "Yes we're together. But I'm not sure how much longer that will last if Nathaniel doesn't stop lying to me." She seethed moving out of said boys grasp.

"Okay we're going to go talk." Nate announced grabbing Adaline's hand. As soon as he went to lead her away Lexi rushed up to the group of three.

"Have you seen Cassie?" Lexi rushed out.

"Uh, nah. I ain't seen Cass since..." McKay trailed off. Adaline was well aware of his reaction to Cassie's pregnancy. She wondered if the two were going to try and work on their relationship. She knew that if she was in Cassie's position she wouldn't want anything to do with McKay. "Is she here, though?"

"Uh, no. " Lexi said but it sounded more like a question.

"No?" He asked confused. McKay knew Cassie wouldn't miss a party.

"Well, will you text me if you hear from her?"

"Yeah, I got you." McKay nodded watching as Nate drug Adaline into a bedroom.

"Okay Nate!" Adaline hissed at how tightly his hand was holding onto her wrist. "Let go!"

"Shit. I'm sorry." Nate apologized immediately letting go of her. He felt terrible when he noticed the red mark on her wrist.

"Why did you drag me in here?"

"We need to talk." Nate sighed not moving from his spot in front of the door.

"What is there to talk about Nate?" Adaline laughed. "Do you want to talk about how you continued to lie to me even after you promised you'd stop?"

"I didn't tell you because I knew you'd be pissed." He exclaimed.

"Of course I was going to be pissed! Fez is my friend! You literally tried to get him arrested!"

"I wasn't thinking about that at the time." Nate sighed throwing his arms up in defeat. "I was mad that he thought he could tell me what to do. He had no right to tell me to stay away from you. So yeah, I snitched on him. I wanted to show him not to fuck with me."

Adaline let out a long breath running her hand over her face. "You should have just came and talked to me Nate. I could have dealt with Fez."

"I know I fucked up. I wasn't thinking." Nate said moving closer to Adaline. His large hands wrapped themselves around her waist as he pulled her into his chest. "I'm sorry I upset you. I love you."

"I love you too Nate. But we can't keep doing this. I need you to be honest with me. I don't care if the truth is going to hurt. I'd rather you tell me then someone else. It hurts more finding out from other people." The girl spoke softly threading her fingers through his hair.

"No more lying." Nate nodded rubbing his hand up and down the girls back. He gently grabbed the arm that he had been holding a little too tightly. Adaline smiled as Nate placed a soft kiss on the red skin of her wrist. "I promise."

"Good! So what was taking you so long in the bathroom?"

Nate stiffened before playing it off. "I was just using the bathroom." He shrugged.

The Jacobs boy could tell she didn't totally believe him. Hell, he didn't blame her. Nate had just told her that he was done lying and two seconds later he's back to doing it. He wanted to tell her the truth but he didn't want to ruin the night. They had just made up. Nate promised himself that he'd tell her tomorrow.

"Let's go dance!" She cheered rushing out the room with Nate right behind her. Adaline knew something wasn't right but she pushed that feeling away. She wanted to have fun tonight.

When the two teenagers rejoined the crowed living room of the party they found Lexi yelling at Cassie. Adaline smiled walking closer to them while Nate stiffly followed behind her. He was doing everything in his power not to look at Cassie.

"Cassie, where the fuck have you been? I called you, like, 500 times." Lexi shouted annoyed.

"You did?" The older Howard sister asked playing dumb.

Lexi was about to say something else but Maddy rushing over to them cut her off. "Happy New Year, Cas! I love you." The Perez girl said hugging the blonde tightly. "Come dance with me and Addie!"

Cassie glanced over at her brunette friend. She tried not to let it show but her heart practically broke in half at the sight of Nate's large hand placed lovingly on Adaline's pregnant belly. She was almost thankful when McKay approached the group.

"Hey, Cas, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Uh, yeah, totally."

"Well I guess it's just us three." Maddy announced looking at Adaline and Travis.

"Four." Nate retorted.

"You're going to dance?" Maddy snorted looking at him quizzically. The two weren't on good terms but she was cordial with him for Adaline's sake.

"If Addie wants me to then yeah." He shrugged.

"Oh I definitely want you to!" The Kingston girl nodded eagerly. She didn't want to be a third wheel with Maddy and Travis.

The four hit the dance floor. Maddy was dancing with Travis. While Adaline was dancing with Nate. Her body moved seductively against his. Nate's hands trailed all over her curvaceous body. They were in there own happy little world.

They stayed like that for awhile until Cassie appeared. She wormed her way in between Maddy and Adaline who had previously been grinding on each other. Cassie's eyes met Nate's as she began dancing on both Maddy and Adaline.

"Hey Ads, I'm going to go get a drink." The Jacobs boy whispered in her ear. She slightly turned her head to the side giving him a brief nod.

"Okay! Be back before 12 or you're not getting a New Year's kiss." She winked.

"Yo, it's good to fuckin' see you, bro." Nate smiled giving McKay a bro hug. He didn't really have time to great him earlier.

"Good to see you, man." McKay nodded handing Nate a beer. "Are you good?" He asked looking at Nate who's eyes were glued to Adaline.

"Yeah, no, I'm good, man."

"So uh congrats I guess." McKay nodded towards Adaline. "I didn't even know you guys were a thing."

"Yeah, man, it happened at your party." Nate replied thinking back to the first time they had sex. "We've been on and off since then. I fucked up a couple of times. But I'm doin' everything I can to show her I'm serious about us."

"To... fuckin' New Year's."

"So you and Cassie? You guys back together yet?"

"Nah man, it's complicated." McKay shook his head watching Cassie dance.

"You fuck her?" Nate questioned.

"We were just havin' a conversation."

"You tryin' to tell me you took her in that room, and you didn't dick her down?"

"Nah, I didn't." McKay shook his head. "What about you? You fuck Addie when you dragged her into that room?"

"Nope. But I wish I would have." Nate laughed. "I don't believe you. Come on, tell me the truth."

"That's the truth. I took her in the room, had a conversation. That was it." McKay shrugged. "I should be the one that doesn't believe you. Out of the two of us you'd be more likely to fuck your girl in the middle of a party."

"I'm not going to deny it." Nate smirked. "I fuck Addie any chance I get."

"Come on, bro." McKay chuckled.

"Are you tryin' to tell me that if your girl was constantly horny and begging you to touch her you wouldn't?" Nate asked seriously earning a small smirk from McKay. "I knew it. I knew it. You dirty motherfucker."

"Come on, bruh."McKay laughed shaking his head at Nate.

"Happy New Year's, motherfucker." Nate patted McKay's back.

"Happy New Year." McKay replied watching as Adaline hurried over towards Nate.

Nate met her halfway between the kitchen and living room. The brunette threw her arms around her neck pulling his face down to hers. Their lips met in a sweet kiss. Her hands gripping his hair and his gripping her hips.

"Happy New Year!" Adaline smiled lovingly up at Nate.

"Happy New Year Ads." Nate leaned down and pressed a kiss to her growing belly. "I love both of you so fucking much."

______________________________
Let me know what you guys thought about this chapter.

^ Adaline's Dress ^

^ Adaline's Makeup ^

^ Adaline's Hair ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.8K 25
Ryan's world shatters when she finds herself in the midst of unfamiliar faces and deafening silence. With no way to communicate her pain, she shields...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
36.3K 473 14
『"𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂...
1M 19.2K 26
In which they can't seem to keep their hands off each other.