The Foster Girls #1: Harper

By GroveltoHEA

Harper has successfully shepherded herself and three sisters through high school and college. Now it's time t... More

Cover Art Credit: Diana Ghiba
Prologue: Harper
Prologue: Dante
Chapter 1: I Don't Have A Weak Chin
Chapter 2: She Had Awakened the Dragon
Chapter 3: Hello, Princess
Chapter 4: Get Off the Skinny Bitch Path
Chapter 6: Didn't See That Coming
Chapter 7: I'm Wearing the Stupid Shirt
Chapter 8: When You and I Enjoy Each Other
Chapter 9: I Fell
Chapter 10: Playing With Fire
Chapter 11: You'll Be Fine
Chapter 12: Fate Hated Me
Chapter 13: So, What's New?
Chapter 14: You Are One Stupid Man
Chapter 15: Yes, Dragon
Epilogue: Happily Ever After

Chapter 5: I Needed to Pull Away

22.1K 615 21
By GroveltoHEA

I shouldn't have done it, but I couldn't help it. 

Knowing what I knew about her background, I'd needed to do something, some small thing for her. So I'd had one of my boys follow her around the auction tables to see what things she liked and bid on them. Then I'd gone to bid on the trip to Hawaii for her friend because Harper truly wanted them to have the honeymoon they deserved.

That done, evening over, I knew I needed to pull away from her. She had marriage, a houseful of children and white picket fences practically tattooed on her forehead. 

That was not in my future. I couldn't give her what she wanted, so I had to stop indulging my desire to be around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 23.4K 44
"Choose. Her or the club." Briac demanded thrusting the gun in my hand as I looked back at her. The Riders are my family but she is the love of my li...
193K 5.9K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
1.8M 61.4K 39
We return to Broken Demons MC. After The Sons of Satan were wiped out things returned to normal until Knuckles had to go to Montana after the death o...
422K 10.5K 45
Isabella had never really fit into the mold that her family was forcing her in. Luckily, she finds a place that accepts her as she is. However, she d...