fake girlfriend, itoshi sae โœ“

By -megumifushiguro

โ just for three months, y/n. then everything will be like forgotten and we will go our separate ways again... More

FAKE GIRLFRIEND.
important.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
the end.

chapter twenty six.

3.2K 95 22
By -megumifushiguro

tired you come home from school, sae has been completely avoiding you for days.

ever since you broke his heart.

the day he confessed your love to you, you didn't say it back, you said you weren't ready.

but you are, you know that. only the fear that he will hurt you again is much too big.

you're surprised to find your mother sitting in your room - crying.

you want to take her in your arms, but she starts crying again, which is why you are a little overwhelmed by the situation. "what happened?" you are now seriously worried about her.

"pack your bags" she suddenly stands up, having to gather her emotions. "huh?" you drop your school bag in confusion.

"pack your bags, we're moving out" she orders a little more strictly, not wanting to linger unnecessarily in this house, wanting to explain everything to you later.

because sae's father has left her.

stunned, you sit on seishiro's bed three hours later, you and your mother are allowed to stay in his house until you find a new place to live.

reo's exchange is long over, you are now living in the room where he lived before.

"look on the bright side..." he pats his leg, you've been talking about your current situation all night. "sae must be pretty happy, right?" he reminds you of an important detail, you are startled and open your eyes. "what?" he can read the shock from your facial expression.

you've completely tuned out sae in the last, very stressful hours. you've forgotten that you might have a chance again, that everything looks completely different now.

"he hates me" you shake your head, look briefly at your phone. neither you nor he has contacted the other.

"he could never" seishiro takes you in his arms. now you can't suppress it anymore, you start crying softly against his chest.

he meant more to you than anyone else.

"talk to him," seishiro says. "go y/n, don't look for excuses. if he's really important to you, you'll do anything to be with him again. i know you better than anyone, you don't give up that easily," he gives you one of his motivational speeches.

and sure enough, you dial sae's number.

<3

even though it's dark you can recognize him by his gait. his steps are slow, almost as if he wants to reach you as slowly as possible, as if he doesn't want to be here.

"sae" you walk towards him with quick steps, finally facing him - but he doesn't speak.

"did you hear?" you want to start the conversation, but something is strange between you. mutely he just nods as an answer.

"i'm sorry, i should have responded when you told me you loved me" you apologize for not saying it back - giving him the feeling that you really don't love him.

but you do, above all else. the fear of being hurt is too much.

"it's okay," he mumbles reproachfully and coldly. his voice sounds like it did a year ago, when you still hated each other.

although that's not quite true. he annoyed you with pranks, provoked you with many sayings.

and now? now he seems to neither hate you nor love you. he doesn't seem to care about you, indifference decorates his face.

"so fast you don't give a shit about me? after one week already? wow"

"it's like this now, what can you do?" he shrugs, kicking a stone in front of his feet.

his indifference is the ultimate punishment.

"forget it" you grumble at him lightly, roll your eyes and turn away from him.

because you know you're about to cry. you know you can't take any more of this.

"what do you want to hear, huh?" he yells all of a sudden, you flinch in fright, stay standing with your back to him.

"that i love you and want to take you back? that i'll run after you forever, like a dog? even if we could be together properly now, that doesn't change the fact" his emotions burst like a volcano of feelings.

with a rapid heartbeat, you look at him. at this moment, you are far too emotionally charged, almost stepping away from yourself.

you wanted to have this conversation? why don't you talk?

you are like stunned, like a shadow you are just there and say nothing.

"i get it" sae nods, fed up with you. he takes off and you can't even stop him, even if you want to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 416 12
โžณ ๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ - ยน๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
128K 4.9K 23
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
10.7K 321 13
[ONGOING] แด€ ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด›ษชแด„ แดส€ ๊œฑแด‡xแดœแด€สŸ ส€แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑสœษชแด˜ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช๊œฑ ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แดแด€สŸ แดส€ แด‡๊œฑแด›แด€ส™สŸษช๊œฑสœแด‡แด…. >> Fanfic/Chatfic Started : 27 February 2033 Complet...
45.9K 1.8K 22
โ the time will come when everything you want will be me. โž ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ยฉ blue lock. megumifushiguro. 2023