chapter twenty three.

soft kisses adorn your neck while he runs his hands under your dress. "may i?" sae breathes against your neck, grinning slightly.

"no," you're actually just teasing him, but he takes it seriously. he would never do anything to someone who doesn't want something. so he rolls to the side, rather surprised, sitting up slightly. "sorry, uh," he's not used to a basket, runs his hand through his disheveled hair.

dreamily you look at him from the side, he avoids eye contact with you. out of not, you swing one leg over his and sit down on his lap. "may i?" you are now the one asking permission.

"i thought you-" he raises an eyebrow in confusion, but you place your index finger on his lips. "i want you. now" you repeat what he just said.

he likes that, just grins.

approvingly, his hands move from your breasts to your waist, where they are relaxed. meanwhile, you simply undo his belt.

without hesitation you take his cock in your hand, directly into your mouth. impressed, sae's fingers get caught in your hair, he gathers your loose strands into a ponytail while he moans lustfully.

"that's how long i've been waiting for this moment, y/n" he admits, you concentrated now bringing your right hand into play, tightening his grip on your hair.

of course he is hard now, he would like to be inside you as soon as possible.

but you wouldn't give him that, not today.

sike.

"i hope the wait was worth it" you answer only as he pushes you back onto the bed by your shoulders. his hard member presses against your thigh as he leans over you.

innocently you look into his face, contemplate his lips. carefully you lean forward to him - to his lips. he waits for one of your kisses, already closing his eyes.

"but there will be no sex today" you whisper against them, pushing him away the next moment.

you are still a virgin, just scared and nervous.

as if this was his death sentence, he groans annoyed and rolls onto his back. "you can't leave me here with a hard one, it's not fair" he whines, gloating you laugh.

"y/n. next time i won't fall for you, that's it for my affection," he says seriously and goes into the bathroom to take a shower. "that's it. no more hugs and definitely no more kisses" he knows exactly how much you always longed for his kisses.

you watch him silently, eventually hearing the warm water running. thoughtfully, you undress, your feet carrying you towards the bathroom. the large, glassy shower reveals his naked form, which soaps itself up in a huff.

"no more kisses?" you pout, looking at him with wide eyes. fucked up, he moves around to you, but his expression changes abruptly when he sees you like this - without clothes, of course.

"i hate you" he pulls you right up against him, your bare chest resting against his as the water pours down on both of you. feeling comfortable in his arms, you stroke his broad shoulders.

gently he runs through your wet hair, combing it with his fingers on one side to spread kisses on the other.

quietly, you lean your head against his chest, nestle even closer to him and enjoy this unique, irreplaceable feeling of affection.

after the long shower, sae wraps you in a fresh towel, tying one around his own waist. "want to watch a movie?" he suggests, and you nod.

at this moment you don't want to talk, you feel as if you are drifting. drifting by how you feel close to him, how warm his skin is and how he touches you. this may be the reason why you lie down in bed directly in his arms.

you want to make love to him, want him to be the first.

"this movie is complete shit. only this italian guy is handsome, that's why everyone is celebrating" your head lies on his chest.

"rin recommended me 365 days, that was a dumb idea" he makes fun of his best friend.

"i'm no expert in sex positions anyway," you bite your lower lip, looking sheepishly to the side.

"y/n," he strokes a strand of hair out of your face with his long fingers. slowly he examines your slightly reddened face, now puts his hand on your chin and gently turns your head in his direction. "don't look away, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. but if i'm honest, i'd be honored to change that" he smirks slightly at you, his eyes glued to yours. his words only make you redden even more.

the movie loses all meaning for you, his fingers disappear into your panties until they finally penetrate. moaning, you kiss his neck, knowing after some time that you are wet enough. "you don't have to wait anymore, sae" you breathe.

so your right hand now wanders into his underpants, slowly you spoil him with your hand and notice how he gets bigger with your movements. sae's mouth leaves a gasp as you see him close his eyes for a moment.

"fuck, is this really the first time you've done that?" he asks you, his eyes still closed.

"who knows," you provoke, but the truth is that this is really the first time you've done this - except for earlier.

"as if," he gasps breathlessly. "i'm the first. tell me i'm the first."

"you are the first" sae now undresses completely and lies on the bed now between your legs. "you are so beautiful" he breathes into your ear as he slowly takes off your panties. his one palm runs over your inner thigh.

a high-pitched sound escapes your throat as he penetrates you again with his fingertip for a brief moment.

you inhale deeply. never before has your desire been so great. "i want you so much, sae," you breathe weakly as you feel his finger inside you. not knowing where to place your trembling hands, you claw at the sheets, panting.

"hold on to me" he pushes your hands to his back as he pushes a third finger inside you, causing you to moan loudly now.

"let it out, moan all you want baby" his words only make you crazier, it feels so good. you know you finally want it. you want him.

"i can't wait anymore," he puts on a condom that was on the small dresser by the bed. "or do you still want to wait?" he looks to you as he lays back down with you.

"no, we're doing this now, sae" you've never been so determined.

so he lies back down between your legs and gently pushes them apart. "don't you dare moan loud enough and i'll feel insulted" he grins.

laughing, you nod, mumble a "don't worry" and close your eyes as he slowly penetrates you. not even a second later, he starts to move slightly inside you.

"fuck" you breathe against his as he speeds up.

you are still squinting your eyes as he bites his lip, goes all the way out of you, and in the next second thrusts completely into you again. you let out a loud moan - a mixture of pain and pleasure. your fingernails dig deeper into his skin and you lift your pelvis to stretch it out to him.

he thrusts into you again more often and finally you hear him moaning softly into your ear, you hear his deep breaths.

"you are so tight..." he puts his lips to your neck and starts to suck strongly on it, probably to leave a hickey.

but before he can penetrate you deeper again, you push him aside, sit on him. satisfied, he leans back, letting you do your thing.

he can hardly wait to take you in his arms afterwards and fall asleep with you. he believes that he loves you.

no, he knows that he loves you.

and that's exactly what you do. you love him, but you also know very well that in your situation it wouldn't do any good to reveal these feelings, because you are not allowed to live them out anyway.

your parents would never want to see you together.

"sae, i have a plan" is a thought that hits you like lightning.