The Value of Tears (En- JayWo...

By ENCARMOA96

Jay only values the valuable and that is money and his life but Jungwon is a different story as he values eve... More

Start
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIII pt. 2
XXIII pt. 3
XXIII pt. 4
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII (FINAL)
Bonus Chapter

XXIV

1.3K 102 33
By ENCARMOA96

Jungwon

(Flashback when they left for the resort)

I am so excited to join this trip for Sunoo hyung's birthday and I'm so glad Jay hyung made me go with them. It would be fun if he's with us tho but then I remembered how Sunoo hyung told me they're not personally close. I was seated at the backseat as Sunoo and Riki was in front. I bet Sunoo is asleep at the moment as I couldn't hear his chatter again.

I looked around as we passed a lot of houses until we reached the resort and it is incredible and the moment I saw the sea, my heart leaped out my chest. I missed my tail now and I want to swim in that sea. But I must wait for everyone to be asleep. Although it is quite impossible because there might be people who are still awake by the time I enter the ocean.

I smiled as I saw how Riki wake Sunoo up as it is also how Jay hyung would wake me up, a gentle tap on the cheek. Sunoo woke up and immediately his face lit up and he jumped out the car as he pulled me out and we look around.

"You can take your time to look around and I will bring our things in the room"

"Thank you Ni-Ki. ."

"Only you are allowed to call him Niki?"

"Yeah . . I mean I heard no one call him that before. ."

"Oh I see . . may I borrow your phone? I want to call Jay hyung"

"Oh here . . I'll go help Niki"

He skipped towards Riki as I dialed Jay hyung's number which is by the way saved as "Sir Angry Bird". I want to tell Jay hyung tho but on the other hand, it suits him.

When his face appeared on screen, I noticed how he looks so tired. Work really looks to be stressing him out. I want to make him smile so bad. He even didn't have his lunch.

When he told me to take care, I suddenly felt scared all of a sudden as if someone is watching me, watching us.

"What did sir Park say?"

"He told me to enjoy. . what do you want to do first birthday boy?"

Sunoo giggled as he pointed at the ocean.

"First, I want to show you my secret. . Niki already know this so I want to tell you too"

"Ok I'm good at secrets"

"I bet you are. . follow me"

We ran to our room at the hotel and Riki made sure to shut every entry point making me curious on what the secret is.

Sunoo took my hand and we entered the bathroom and he entered the bath tub. He closed his eyes and I saw something glow on his wrist. He opened his eyes and removed the very familiar violet rose off his wrist and his feet began to fade and I saw scales.

After his feet completely turned to his tail, I saw another familiar color. A mixture of silver and gold with a very familiar pattern.

"I waited for this day to come where I will tell you everything Jungwon. . . when I saw you in that photo shoot, my heart leaped in joy"

I cannot believe this.

Sunoo hyung is my brother all along. The reason he never questioned why I have many questions. The reason he just went on and made friends with me. The reason he had no problem being with me, it is because he's my brother, the one I thought I lost along with my parents is alive and is here.

My tears stream down my face as I knelt over the tub and let my hand touch his face. A smile made its way on his face as I just jumped into the tub and hugged him. We might look weird but I don't care. I have been waiting for this day to see my brother and now he's here.

"I'm so happy hyung. . . so happy . .It's been so lonely and I'm all alone"

"I'm sorry . . .I should've known. I always thought you left the sea just like I did. The small bag that mom gave us, I used it the moment I escaped the waves.  .  I thought you did the same I'm so sorry. . I never knew you stayed in the ocean for ages"

"Mom told me not to open till I'm 18. . I did as she said. . after I knew how to use the rose, I went to the land and I met Jay hyung . . . . hyung I thought I lost you"

"I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere"

"Then why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I want you to be comfortable around me first. I thought if I confronted you on the spot, you'd be mad at me or you won't want to see me because I left you all alone. . . I decided to be today so that I can also have the time to tell you in secret"

"I missed you so much hyung . . "

"Me to Wonie, me too. . "

After we both calmed down, I wiped his face as we let out small laughs.

"Let's go out the tub now. . and change clothes for the beach. ."

"So how about Riki?"

He blushed as he transforms back into his human form.

"I met him when I became human. He's just a kid back then. But he's too smart to not freak out with a boy with fish tail. . he even helped me and we grew up together"

"Really? . . . so do you love him?"

"I do . . he still don't know tho . . let's go "

We changed our clothes as we ready ourselves for the beach. It is so sunny today as it is in the middle of the day so I made sure to put the sunscreen Jay hyung put in my bag.

When we exit the bathroom, Riki is sitting on the bed as he look through his phone.

"Let's go to the beach"

We ran outside and into the waters and I must say, I really missed being in here. Which reminds me, how are Maeum and Eumi by the way? Are they doing well? Did they eat? I really shouldn't have left them there. Now I'm feeling bad.

"You ok ?"

"Yeah. . I just miss my friends in the ocean. . . I hope they're doing fine"

"Guys, smile!!"

Sunoo and I look back and Riki just snapped our photo.

"I'll send it to sir Jay "

He said but I noticed how his smile does not look that happy. He looks rather nervous.

"Riki take a shot with us"

Riki then nodded as he faced the camera towards us and snapped a few pics. However, a loud gunshot made every people in the beach fled like fishes with a fish net.

We saw men step out their cars with guns and face masks as they marched towards us.

Riki immediately turn to us and handed his phone which I noticed is already in a sealed bag.

"Swim as deep as you can"

With that, he pushed us into the ocean and pull out a gun from somewhere we dont know as he ran in the opposite direction without even looking back.

Sunoo hyung and I dove into the water and bullets begin to fire towards us.

Riki's phone rang so we answered it as we swam deeper. Hopefully there is service underwater.

"Sunoo! Is Jungwon with you?"

"I'm here Jay hyung"

"Great, I'm at the beach where are you two? I only spotted Riki"

"We'll be there"

I ended the call as we tried to swim further away but a red liquid caught my attention only for me to realize that Sunoo hyung was hurt. His hand is holding on his left torso where blood is oozing out.

"Hyung ! Hang in there"

I removed my necklace and my tail re emerges as I swam faster towards somewhere where I cannot hear any gunshot. Luckily, I saw what looks to be an island and I am pretty sure we're still in the resort as I can see the hotel we checked in nearby. This place is like my old home, a small cave with a lot of rocks and sand.

I laid hyung down as he groans in pain and I can't help but let my tears out.

"Hyung hang on ok? . . I want you to relax . . I can help . ."

I never knew I would use this ability I have in a situation like this. I always use this on fishes with a wound or are hurt by humans. I never thought I would use it here.

I splashed his wound with water first and he almost screamed and I realized, I splashed it with saltwater. My goodness I'm so stupid.

When I saw the wound, I'm glad the bullet didnt come in.

I place one hand on the wound and I used my other hand to make the water move. I humm a tune I know by heart and the waters begin to surround Sunoo hyung. I smiled when the hand over the wound glow with the waters spiraling over the wound.

I always have this special ability to heal and I still don't know if I mastered it or if I'm still learning but I have to do it to save my brother whom I recently met a few minutes ago.

I have to infuse more because Sunoo hyung is different from all the fishes I healed.

More water engulfed him and my hand glowed brighter and my heart leaped for joy when I saw his wound close.

I stopped as I wait for him to open his eyes to which he did and he look at me with wide eyes.

"Jungwon . . ."

I just hugged him as I sobbed on his shoulders.

"I'm fine now"

"You scared me"

"Carrots?"

My eyes widen when I recognized that voice and to my horror, my tail is freely floating on the water as it glimmers under the sunlight.

________________

I apologize for the sudden revelation on Jungwon and Sunoo's relationship because I'm afraid I could easily mess it up if I won't write it immediately.

The original plot actually is Heeseung would be Jungwon's older brother but then I didnt realize that I am making Heeseung Jay's right hand man so I cannot make him Jungwon'a brother.

Hehe I hope you like it still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 2.1K 30
Jay and Jungwon like each other, but Jungwon wishes he didn't like Jay bc he knows something that Jay doesn't know, he doesn't want to hurt Jay. But...
34K 1.8K 21
When two people with completely different ideal types collide, One swears to never fall in love with the ladder and the other, not being able to take...
49.3K 1.6K 18
in which two young and popular kpop idols fall in love with each other. one is extremely talented at dancing, the other has a smile worth all the gol...
29.2K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...