Little Miss Greene || Carl Gr...

By iamsad1

You are y/n Greene, Hershel Greene's youngest daughter. Trying to survive this apocalyptic world with your f... More

Chapter 1 | The boy who got shot
Chapter 2 | Guns
Chapter 3 | Life
Chapter 4 | The end and the beginning
Chapter 5 | Missing leg
Chapter 6 | The invasion
Chapter 7 | shooting practice
Chapter 8 | the Governor
Chapter 9 | Going to war
Chapter 10 | Making a deal?
Chapter 11 | The end?
Chapter 12 | A new start
Chapter 13 | Sickness
Chapter 14 | An attack on the sick
Chapter 15 | The prison is gone
Chapter 17 | "we win"
Chapter 18 | Traintracks
Chapter 19 | Those who arrive, survive
Chapter 20 | Escape
Chapter 21 | Dating?
Chapter 22 | They're back
Chapter 23 | "I'm not a scientist!"
Chapter 24 | She's gone
Chapter 25 | Walking. Walking And More Walking
Chapter 26 | We are the walking dead
Chapter 27 | On The Road
Chapter 28 | Alexandria
Chapter 29 | In The New Community
Chapter 30 | Woods
Chapter 31 | A new way of life
Chapter 32 | Wolves
Chapter 33 | Keeping A Look-out
Chapter 34 | Walkers
Chapter 35 | "Dad?"
Chapter 36 | The next world
Chapter 37 | Bring me a souvenir
Chapter 38 | Haircuts
Chapter 39 | The Journey
Chapter 40 | Eenie Meenie Miney Mo
Chapter 41 | Two Down
Chapter 42 | Aftermath
Chapter 43 | Grief

Chapter 16 | Split up

2.2K 38 37
By iamsad1

A/n this one is probably really shit so I'm sorry I tried my best to add y/n in. This is gonna be a looonnggg one so get ready.

The only thing I could hear was the stomping of Carls feet as he took a step. We had been walking for ages in the woods. Rick was next to me limping as he had injured his leg and Carl was angrily stomping ahead of us.

We just carried on walking. All this walking made me think back to the time we had gone camping in the woods.

Flashback~
Me, Beth, Maggie, Mum and Dad had all gone camping. When Maggie went to put up her tent it kept falling down I remember daddy trying to help her but she insisted she could do it herself. After hours of trying she finally got it up, when it was night time Beth and Maggie had to share that tent and me, mum and dad had our one.

I remember Beth screaming in the middle of the night and all of us running to see what it was. Only to find out it was the tent that Maggie had put up only now it was collapsed on the floor. Maggie being the stubborn girl she is, said "it was just the wind not my tent making skills."

Beth said she was not sleeping in the broken tent of course Maggie was as she wasn't going to admit she was wrong. So instead daddy slept in it as there wasn't enough space for 4 people in our tent. Daddy risked a bad nights sleep so Beth could have a good one.
End of flashback~

Daddy had always looked out for us. Always. This made my eyes water as I started crying. I sniffled as I remember my dad and how happy he was.

Carl was still stomping about miles ahead of us. I had slowed down so the injured Rick could keep up. "Carl, slow down." Rick said obviously talking to Carl. Carl just carried on walking ahead like he didn't hear a word his father said.

"Carl. STOP!" Carl stops in place as we catch up to him "we need to stick together, gotta find a place with food, supplies," I stayed silent this whole time just listening "hey we are all gonna be." He stopped sentence their I guess when he saw Carls face. As soon as he finished Carl stomped back off. Rick just looks at me and carries on limping.

We came across a building finally. I had my handgun out ready so did Carl, as Rick opened the front door he turned to us "wait outside, ok. Both of you keep watch." Is he stupid? He's injured he can barely go in alone.

"You keep watch, you can barely stand I'm not gonna let you go in there alone." At least Carl had the guts to say what I was thinking. "Excuse me?" Rick asked looking at me for some reassurance. "Umm." I said not quite knowing what to say. Ohh but Carl did "no I have done this before, I'm going in there, you should just let me do it myself." I roll my eyes.

"No your not going in there alone, I'm coming." I claim. "Fine, let's go." Rick ordered bursting the door open. With the gun in front of me, we bursted into the first room, it was a kitchen. "Kitchens clear!" Rick announces going to the next room me and Carl follow behind.

I think this room was some home bar before everything happened. There was a counter behind it was a walker and chairs and drinks but only a few of them. "That might be all that's left."' Rick commented pointing to the drinks.

Rick went closer, "I could probably get it." I noted, my gun aiming at its head. "No don't it's weak, I'll draw it out." Nodding I saw Carl pick up a note the man now walker wrote.

Rick got a nearby axe and threw the chairs off the counter. When he threw the axe into the walkers head it got stuck. I stood with my gun out, what do I do? Do I shoot it? No Rick told me not to. Out of nowhere Carl shot it. We both looked at him "I SAID NOT TO!" Rick told him. "What if you needed that one later?" Rick asked "just see what you can find then we'll move on."

Carl was putting the food behind the counter down while I put it into the bag. "Kitchen wasn't empty after all, my haul. You?" Rick shows us his bag, mine and Carl's had a considerable amount of pickle jars and food.

"We win." I spoke.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

We had carried on walking when we came across another house this time it was a big family house. "Hey, that one's as good as any." Rick said basically saying let's go in the house.

We busted in again with my gun infront of me. I walked straight ahead with Rick, Carl broke off to the left. What was he doing. "Carl." Rick warned. "There's some doors open here." Carl explained still searching his area.

"CARL STOP!" Rick ordered. I watched as Carl stopped then hit the wall saying "Hey, Asshole. Hey shit face! Hey ass." He was shouting why the hell was he being such a prick.

"Watch your mouth!" Rick started. "Are you kidding me? If there's one of them down there they would've come out." It was kind of awkward, like when you were younger and you were at your friends house and their mum starts shouting at them. It felt like that.

We all walked off somewhere in the house. I went into a living room. There was cracked photo frames on the floor and a huge couch that had been moved. Overall this room was empty. Living room check.

I went upstairs into a room. The walls were a beautiful baby pink colour and there was a small bed. A little girl lived here she must've only been about 5 maybe 6. The thought of a young child just made me think of Judith.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Carl had tied a wire to keep the front door shut, quite smart to be fair. Rick started pushing the couch to block the door.

"I tied the door shut." Carl informed his dad I already started walking to the bag on the floor knowing full well this will start an argument. Carl said something about Shane, who I had met at the farm once before. Rick started talking back, I grabbed the couch and started to try to push it to the door. It moved a little.

Carl stopped arguing and grabbed the couch down the other side and pulled it to the door. Then turning it around so it's now sitting the right way up. "This'll do for the night." Rick said sitting down on the couch. I grab the bag and ask "what should we do with the food?"

"We should eat." Rick instructs.

"We should save it." Carl says.

I just sit there why are they both being such dicks. "Eat it, you'll need the energy." Rick says to me then he gets up. Throw's the food at Carl and says eat then walks upstairs to the bathroom.

I take the packet off Carl and sit down on the couch. I open it and start eating. "We should've saved it." Carl said sitting next to me.

"Go away I was hungry, you can't tell me you aren't hungry." I replied still eating. "No I'm not." Carl then turned his head and sat on the bed on the floor. I also had one on the floor we agreed that Rick should get the couch as he was injured.

I finished eating my food and did the same whispering "goodnight Carl." Even though he was being a bad mood baby right now. I went to bed thinking about daddy and my sisters praying they were ok.

"Night y/n." Carl whispered back. Making me smile.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I woke up and rubbed my eyes adjusting to the light outside. I forced myself up looking around Rick was still asleep and Carl was gone.

I sat there for a little while until I heard walking upstairs. I picked up my gun and stood by the stairs ready to shoot, Carl ran hopping down the stairs with a bowl in his hand.

"Don't do that you scared me." I said watching him put the bowl on the side. "Sorry, is my dad still not awake?" Carl asked walking over to him. "No I guess not."

"Rick?" I murmured lightly hitting his foot. He didn't wake up. Carl just looked at me and leaned in to his dad "dad, wake up." He started getting mad "dad," he started aggressively shaking his dad "come on."

"WAKE UP." He repeated over and over was still shaking him violently. The door starts rattling from where the walkers were trying to get in. "Carl." I warned pulling on his checkered top and pointing at the door.

I got my gun out and walked down the back door steps with Carl infront of me. We moved over to see the front door to see only two banging on the door. We stood in front "hey, you. Fresh meat right here come and get it." Carl shouted. What the hell was he doing.

"What are you doing?" I mumble now getting my gun out and walking backward. "Trust me." Carl replied walking away from the walkers who were walking towards us. The thing was I did trust him.

"Keep coming," Carl says now walking onto the street the house was on. We walking away from the house and into the woods. I was walking backwards when something grabbed my shoulder...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.7K 28
❛ we're young, we'll figure it out together. ❜ the walking dead season two - t...
305 23 6
❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝, 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❞ Charlotte Greene had always thought everything would be fine. She thought that the illness that caused...
154K 4.1K 42
She's a wildfire, touch her and you'll burn. [Rick Grimes] [The Walking Dead]
448K 13.6K 36
-in the separation of her father, lucille finds herself amongst his future enemies • seasons: six, seven, & eight • lucille is changed from his wife...