๐Œ๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‚๐Ž'๐’ ๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐“๏ฟฝ...

By Eroticaaddict

๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ| ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป โI need you to stop moving. Each time you move... More

โžช ONE
โžช TWO
โžช THREE
โžชFOUR
โžชFIVE
โžชSIX
โžชSEVEN
โžชEIGHT
โžช NINE
โžชTEN
โžชELEVEN
โžชTWELVE
โžชTHIRTEEN
โžชFOURTEEN
โžชFIFTEEN
โžชSIXTEEN
โžชSEVENTEEN
โžชEIGHTEEN
โžชNINETEEN
โžชTWENTY
โžชTWENTY ONE
โžชTWENTY TWO
โžชTWENTY THREE
โžชTWENTY FOUR
โžชTWENTY FIVE
โžชTWENTY SIX
โžชTWENTY SEVEN
โžชTWENTY EIGHT
โžชTWENTY NINE
โžชTHIRTY
โžชTHIRTY ONE
โžชTHIRTY TWO
โžชTHIRTY THREE
โžชTHIRTY FOUR
โžชTHIRTY FIVE
โžชTHIRTY SIX
โžชTHIRTY SEVEN
โžชTHIRTY EIGHT
โžชTHIRTY NINE
โžชFORTY
โžชFORTY ONE
โžชFORTY TWO
โžชFORTY THREE
โžชFORTY FOUR
โžชFORTY SIX
โžชFORTY SEVEN
โžชFORTY EIGHT
โžชFORTY NINE
โžชFIFTY

โžชFORTY FIVE

22.8K 553 309
By Eroticaaddict

Above the stairs, over the balcony, the small crackling of a fire could be heard. Nicco must have lit it. I tug at my small satin dress as I walk down the long corridor, soon reaching the stairs where I slowly walk down. When he comes to view he is standing near the fire and holding a fire poker. He sticks it into the fire, a bit of the flames coming out, but not enough to burn the entire place down. He pokes around for a few seconds before putting the tool back. He softly halts when he sees me, only briefly before he clasps his hands, shaking them a bit as if he wanted to get the residue from them.

"Hey" he says. It's been some time since I've last seen him. Forty minutes at most. I showered for nearly thirty minutes and stayed inside of his bedroom for the remaining time. I thought he'd come up.

"Hey" I mutter as I slowly walk closer to him, walking through the entirety of the lower level of his apartment. My arms hug my body, a cool shiver sending down my spine as I start to feel the warmth from the fire underneath my feet.

Nicco doesn't think twice. He reaches under the coffee table and grabs a tightly folded cover before coming to meet me, putting it over my arms. I give him a small smile to thank him as I make my way down onto the floor, sitting directly in front of the fireplace. He looks at me, puzzled for a second before kneeling himself, soon sitting on his behind.

Mmm. The fire feels so warm on my toes and legs. The soles of my feet are getting heated up too. I've never actually had the luxury of owning a fireplace. We never had one as a child, and it wasn't something I ever thought of. Now I'm thinking I can't live without it.

He shivers next to me before scooting a bit closer. He smoothly wraps his arm around me and kisses the side of my head before pulling back.

"Can we talk?" I ask. This sudden quietness irks my mind. It makes it seem as if we're shy of one another. As if we haven't been enjoying this entire few months of knowing each other, and having the best sex I've ever had.

He swallows before his jaw tenses. His tightening muscles don't affect his eyes though. They are gloomy and he looks guiltful. "Are you leaving me?" He mutters.

"No" I speak quickly. Jeez.

"I just want to apologize for everything today. You were absolutely right. I do push your boundaries. I've never noticed. I'm actually grateful that you called me out on it today. Otherwise I wouldn't have known" I admit.

My long time spent at the bar made me think about a lot. He was right. He always is. I do push his boundaries, and probably other people as well. He's never actually called me out on it before so I had no idea but now that he has, I feel horrible. And I should. I take full responsibility for my actions.

"I admire your thought put into you apologizing. You rarely ever do that, Elizabeth" he tells me.

I smile softly as I look to my left and at him. He's already looking down at me. Oh. His eyes are so beautiful. They are dazzling. He looks so wholesome. What is this.

"I'm sure I've said I was sorry before" I say. He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, you've probably said it, but did you mean it?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Probably not" a small giggle escapes my lips.

"I'm glad you think this is funny" he gives me a smile of his own.

I shake my head. "It's not. But you make everything feel better and right now I'm happy that you're talking to me again. For real this time" I say.

He gives me an amused look. It's as if he's almost happy to hear that I need to talk to him in order to feel better. Has he never had this before?

He looks away from my eyes at the floor. "It pained me to be so angry at you" he tells me. Oh. Me too Nicco. It pained me as well.

My head softly falls onto his shoulder. He doesn't move, he allows me to. My eyes stare at the large flames, mesmerized. I've never saw something so beautiful—other than Nicco, and the time I saw the city of Savannah from a helicopter's view.

Both of those things are so great, so powerful. They mean so much to me. Even this moment. It's sweet. Nicco and I, sitting in front of a dazzling fire, watching the flames dance as we both talk out our problems.

Despite my heart thumping loudly, I feel oddly calm.

"I'm just glad things are okay between us. I always want them to be" I murmur. I am. I will always want to be in good graces with Nicco. Despite our small arguments or our big ones, I want to be with him. Ugh. It confuses me.

"They will be as long as we have trust, and as long as we communicate to one another" his right hand moves to clasp my left. Ohh. My hand is grasped into his, very softly. He interlinks his fingers with mine and holds me.

"Yeah. Communicating can be very stifling sometimes" I whisper. Oh. My voice is so small. Where has my voice gone.

He looks over at me, causing me to lift my head. "It can be, but we'll work through it. I meant what I said, there will be no miscommunication in this relationship" he gazes into my eyes.

I can feel my own eyes sparkle. "You remember that?" I softly smile.

He nods as if he didn't have a doubt. "Sienna I remember the first time I laid my eyes on you. And the second time after that" his words make a soft giggle escape my mouth.

"Darling, I remember the first kiss we shared" he leans closer to me, his lips colliding into mine softly. Mm. Minty fresh. His lips feel so soft and plump. "And the second one" he pulls back. My smile deepens.

"I remember the first time you let me touch you here" he lifts his hand and gently grazes the inside of my thighs. His fingertips softly trial the skin there. My breathing is static. I'm not sure what it is but I am extremely overworked. Everything feels so nice.

"And here" he continues, leaning closer to me. I lean a bit forward as I think he is headed for my lips again, only a giggle seizing my mouth as he skips right past them, pressing a kiss to my neck.

He softly chuckles at me. "And the first time you let me grope you here" he lifts his hand to grip me right under my left breast, his four fingers touching my back, his thumb touching my front. His thumb runs over the soft material of my dress, seeming to enjoy the feeling. He presses a final kiss to my neck before pulling back to look at me.

Oh god. I'm sure by now my cheeks are red from all the heat. My eyes are glossed. And my breathing is well over steady.

"The first time I laid eyes on you, you had on a black dress. The straps were thin, and the dress stopped mid thigh. You had on gorgeous black earrings, and your hair was..puffy" he squints his eyes, not knowing what to call it.

I smile. "It's called having a Afro, Nicco" I tell him.

He chuckles lightly. "Yeah. And I remember thinking that it was so beautiful. And you were stunning. You looked so genuine. I was..star-struck. I had never encountered a woman as gorgeous as you are" he explains.

My heart warms. Thank god for my mother and fathers good genes.

"The next time I saw you, you had on this cute little sweater. It had a hamster with glasses on across the front. You had on blue jeans and those chucks that you wear". I silently gasp at my outfit choice for that day. Ugh. So embarrassing. I was working.

"How do you remember that?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I just knew".

"Knew what" I tease.

"I knew from the moment I saw you that I would go through hell and back to keep you in my life. Don't run away from me again" he looks back at the flames.

I smile. He looks so sad and cute.

"Don't give me a reason to" I reach over to touch his face. He turns to me and looks me directly in my eyes, passionately. "I won't run".

"I'm trying to do better for you everyday, Sienna. We're both growing. You're molding into a young woman and I am learning to be in a relationship" he explains. He's right.

He's never been in one before. Well one that wasn't contracted and involved feelings. The wholesomeness was never there for him. Has he just gotten that? From me?

I gaze at the fire once more, unable to think of what to say. I can't say too much, but I don't want to say too less. I adore him. We are molding together. We are growing with one another. In such little time. How could such a thing be possible, its not. Only for Nicco and I.

"You have all of me, Sienna. I want you in every way. In any way that I can get you. Angry, sad, moody, ecstatic, it's what I want. I need you to realize that" he says.

My eyes gaze away from the sailing fire and into Nicco's sailing eyes. I've never witnessed this look before. Our gaze is very intense, not a single word being said. What is this? What's happening?

I'm not sure. I don't know, but I know what I am feeling at the moment. I am anticipating. I want you, Nicco. I need you. I'll never be able to live without you. How will I? I won't.

My chest weaves faster as I look into his eyes, my adrenaline meter pumping faster. Oh god. It's risen. My urgency for touching Nicco has maximized. I need to touch him. I need to feel him. I'll burst if I don't.

And suddenly my hand moves. My body nearly lifts itself onto its knees as I never break eye contact with Nicco. My hand reaches out for his face, grazing my hand against his light stubble and pulling him in for a very heated kiss. His face collides with mine as he opens his mouth to me, pushing his tongue inside as his hand goes to gently hold my face.

My eyes close as my breathing accelerates even more. I anticipate this even more now that he's touching me. His touch leaves me reeling. His tongue is insistent on pushing mine back into my mouth so he can explore mine. Mm.

His hands move down to either side of my hips, pressing his fingers there firmly. It all feels so good. He sweeps me off of my feet for a second and is holding me in his arms before he gently lays me down on top of the cover he's given me.

I dig into his arms, my hands griping him there at his firm muscles. They are so tight. They feel so good. He's so built. A small moan escapes my lips as he slides his hand up my waist, now touching me near my breasts. My hand moves too, all the way to the buttons of his shirt. As much as I'd like to fuck him inside of his work attire, having naked sex by the fire place seems more enjoyable at the moment.

He inhales sharply as he continues to move his tongue inside of my mouth. He only pulls back for a second to lick his lips and then he's back at it again. My hands move quickly, unfastening the buttons and moving to the next ones. I feel excited. I am dizzy.

My hands spread his shirt as I am done with the buttons, my hands grazing over the skin on his chest. My hands move over the tattoos there, feeling the soft stories they tell. He allows me to pull the shirt down his arms until I am unable to. His mouth stays attached to mine as he moves his arms behind himself, pulling his shirt off and tossing it the opposite side of the fire.

I am smitten by who he is as a whole. His aura, his looks, his smell, his voice, his sweetness, his selflessness. Oh god. I need you, Nicco, for as long as I'll live. I can not be without you. I can't even bare to think it.

"Oh, Sienna" he mutters against my mouth. Oh. He is so arousing.

He enjoys this. I have no doubt. There is no way he can be this passionate if he didn't.

If I had on underwear they'd be drenched at this point. He is touching me in all of the correct places. It feels so great.

The passion strikes at its finest. My hands move down to his pants. I tug at his belt before finding the metal piece and nearly ripping it apart. I want him. I need to get to him. My hands unfasten his button and I push his pants down greedily, lifting myself to kiss him even more.

He doesn't even mind. He is just as greedy as I am, fighting back with the same passion..

He pulls away briefly to tug his pants down further, soon grabbing a small foil packet from there. He rips it between his teeth and looks down at himself, sliding it onto his dick. He is so hard that it looks painful.

With much aching and anticipation, he draws his lips back to mine in a hungry manner. It's as if he hasn't had me in days, weeks, or even months. We both long for each other.

He slowly presses himself inside of me. His body takes a sharp inhale as he does so, slowly finding himself deeper inside me. Oh. This won't last long. I am already there.

I moan softly as he slowly eases himself out of me. His hands go above me and grip the cover tightly. I can hear the foil packet bawling by my ear as he is still holding it.

"Yes" my hands go down his body, wrapping around his torso and scratching his back softly. He feels so good inside me.

Everything is full.

He coaxes himself to push deeper inside me, using the cover as leverage to gain his strength. His body is pressed against mine, my legs up as we are doing the lovers positions.

He pulls away from my mouth and looks me into my eyes. "So beautiful" he murmurs. My hand goes up to his face, holding him gently as I stare at him. And we do this for a few seconds, nothing but silence as we both receive pleasure from one another.

He looks so dreamy he's like a dream come true. Truthfully. I could never imagine being with another man after Nicco. Ever. My body wouldn't want to. I probably wouldn't even react the same or have the desire to let another man in.

He leans back into me to kiss my lips, us both soon pulling back and letting out similar sounds. My stomach is rising, the feeling that's always so familiar with Nicco. And oh, he's groaning too. Too much.

My breath is cut short the whole while, a big inhale finally making me gasp and shudder as my orgasm is peaking. Nicco groans loudly, gripping onto the cover harder as he still coaxes himself in and out of me.

He stills and I am still being pushed further, inhaling sharply as I am being pushed over the edge. It feels so good to be here right now.

He relaxes, pressing his body onto mine as he reaches for my face again, kissing me softly. I am still high off of the rush of adrenaline. My lips collide into his, softly, not rushing anymore. This is bliss.

He pulls away softly and reaches above me. Oh, for the foil. He must have dropped me when he got himself lost inside of me.

He slowly pulls himself out of me and lays on his side. He slides the condom off and puts it into the foil. He props his head up onto his hand, his other hand touching my stomach gently. I slowly scoot closer to him, pressing my lips against his again. It's like I can't get enough.

He kisses me back softly. My hand reaches up and into his disheveled hair. Ugh. So dreamy.

"Marry me" he murmurs wholeheartedly.

I pause, looking into his eyes. What? Marry you? Oh my god. Incredible laughter escapes my lips as I lay my head back onto the cover, my eyes pinching shut. Marriage?

My arm goes over my eyes. Not to hide myself. I'm not sure why its there. He gently pulls my arm down and I am forced to look at him. My lips fold inwards to seize my laughter but my cheeks continue to rise. I can't help it.

"Why are you laughing?" He murmurs, leaning his head closer to me. He nuzzles his nose into my neck. He kisses me gently.

"I don't know" I giggle. Really. I don't know.

"So answer me" he says into my neck. He kisses a line there, leading down to my collar bone before kissing the very top of my breasts. "Marry me".

Oh. I thought I had it all wrong. That maybe he's mistakenly said it.

Here he is asking me to marry him and he hasn't even said he loves me yet.

"I could have a ring here by tomorrow, and then a custom one here soon. How does Mrs. Rianchi sound?" He murmurs.

Oh god. The laughing doesn't seize. I giggle again at him. This time he lifts up and looks at me warily. He's..amused at my laughter. Why?

"This really tickles you, huh?" He asks.

I nod, reaching my hand up to his face again, running my thumb against his skin. Marry him. Oh god, my subconscious screams at me. My heart does too. Marry him. Marry him. They both chamber. Oh just shut up already!

"Sienna. Tell me you'd be pleased to be my wife" he murmurs, sticking his nose into my neck once more.

Is this romantic sex by the fire to blame for this? Or is this what he really wants?

He pulls his face out of my neck and smirks at me. "Don't get in your head so much. I meant what I said. Marry me".

X

"Open your mouth, Nicco"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 104K 87
" you were just begging me to stop now you want more because it feels good doesn't it?" " yes sir." I sniffled. " no, you will take what I give you."...
9.8M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED ๐Ÿงก RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...
419K 10.7K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
639K 9.7K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...