Inazuma x Reader - Lost to Et...

By Obahar_

A gender neutral Y/N has ended up in Inazuma after ending up adrift at sea as a result of their fight with Os... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1: Lost and Found
Chapter 2: The Fixer
Chapter 4: Sweet Persuasion
Chapter 5: Fatui Afoul
Chapter 6: The Sleepover
Chapter 7: Prophesised Demise
Chapter 8: Strictly Business
Chapter 9: To the Shrine
Chapter 10: Cleansed Out
Chapter 11: Stay-At-Home
Chapter 12: Frozen Time
Chapter 13: A New Cause
Chapter 14: Antagonistic
Chapter 15: The Ritual
Chapter 16: Captainship
Chapter 17: First Conflict
Chapter 18: Wife Beater
Chapter 19: A Risky Gambit
Chapter 20: Watatsumi Priestess
Chapter 21: War
Chapter 22: Revealing One's Hand
Chapter 23: Tatarigami Exorcism
Chapter 24: Princess Pampering
Chapter 25: Naganohara
Chapter 26: A Sister's Aid
Chapter 27: Homeward-Bound
Chapter 28: Late for Dinner

Chapter 3: Komore Teahouse

3.7K 118 158
By Obahar_

A couple of days had passed, since Yoimiya had found me on that sandy beach, all alone and with the nasty gash on my leg. But, thanks to Yoimiya's aid, I had almost entirely recovered already. I was able to walk on my own again, albeit only for a short while before the pain grew more noticeable again.

For now, Yoimiya had me stay in her home, alongside her father. Apparently it would be dangerous for me to be seen wandering around the city as I am. What with the current tensions of Inazuma in regards to outlanders. And I looked very much like an outlander according to Yoimiya and Tohma.

Thinking of Tohma, he'd actually visited a couple times since my arrival. Mostly he was just discussing plans with Yoimiya as to how they would go about "saving those running from the decree" and he'd bring over supplies like bedding and long-lasting food. I guess they really are planning on using this building to house hiding Vision-wielders...

Visions...

I wasn't so desperate to find my Vision and weapon anymore, now that I don't really have any intention to try and return to Liyue. But I should probably find them anyways... they are mine after all! But... I have no clue where they ended up, I just hope they aren't at the bottom of the sea... there's no way I'd ever get them back if they were!

???: "Hellooooo? Teyvat to Y/N. You in there friend?"

Y/N: "Hmm? Oh, sorry Yoimiya. I didn't notice you come in."

Yoimiya: "You did look pretty deep in thought! Anything I can help with?"

Y/N: "Thanks for offering. But you've already done so much as is, and—"

Yoimiya: "Y/N, you dummy! I've already told you: you don't owe me anything! We're friends after all, and friends help each other out with their problems!"

Y/N: "But you've done more than just help me, you practically saved me! And you're letting me use this room until my leg's healed. To ask any more of you..."

Yoimiya: "Well, it's not like you have anywhere better to be, is there? What with the state of your leg and your lack of documentation to actually be legally allowed in this country!"

Y/N: "... Jeez, I almost kinda wish my friend in legal knew I was here. Although, unlike you, she'd probably have me owe her for her efforts for a long time to come!!"

Yoimiya: "Oh? Teehee! She sounds like quite the character! ...Say? Speaking of which... I kinda... well, I kinda wanna try asking you again! About where you came from that is."

Y/N: "That again? I... I really don't think you want to know. And I... I really don't want to remember it. I want to pretend the last year of my life had never happened."

Yoimiya: "But what about your friend? The one in legal? And I remember you mentioned someone else, right? A close friend? Don't you want to get back to your friends once we've got you all patched up and a boat sorted to sail out of Inazuman waters?"

Y/N: "... Nope."

Yoimiya: "Nope?"

Y/N: "Yep. Nope."

Yoimiya: "Yep... and nope...? I'm confused... HEY! You're trying to confuse me on purpose, aren't you! Y/N!! You're sooooo mean! Teehee!"

Y/N: ". . ."

Yoimiya: "... Won't your friends miss you?"

Y/N: ". . ."

Yoimiya: "I don't know about the customs and whatnot in your homeland. But at least over here I know I'd miss a friend if they went missing on me."

Y/N: "... They all probably think I died during that battle."

Yoimiya: "They think that– what...?"

Y/N: "There was a big clash, between... well, between good and bad. And I sacrificed myself so that nobody else had to make any more sacrifices themselves. I'm pretty sure I won it for them. But unfortunately, it seems I survived the ordeal... unless Inazuma is the afterlife?"

Yoimiya: ". .  ."

Y/N: "Hmm? Yoimiya, speechless? Now that seems to be a first!"

Yoimiya: "H–Hey! Teehee! I just... I didn't expect that is all..."

Y/N: "Neither did I... it was kind of a spur of the moment thing, to be honest!"

Yoimiya: "You're a good person, right? You were fighting on the good guys' side, weren't you?"

Y/N: "Yeah... Yeah, I was fighting for them. For the good side."

Yoimiya: "Oh goodie! It would have been real awkward if you turned out to be some evil villain or something like that! Teehee!"

Y/N: "I guess it probably would have been, yeah! I wouldn't blame you if you threw me to the authorities either!"

Yoimiya: "I'd never do that to a friend of mine. Especially if they hadn't done anything wrong. I'll protect my friends!"

Y/N: ". . ."

Yoimiya: "Speaking of friends, Tohma told me that a friend of his is quite interested in you. And when you're feeling better, he'd appreciate it if you could go and pay his friend a visit."

Y/N: "Do you know who this friend of his is...?"

Yoimiya: "Weeeeeell... he didn't give any names per se, But I've got a pretty good idea as to who it might be!"

Y/N: "That... that's kind of suspicious!"

Yoimiya: "Hmm? You don't trust it?"

Y/N: "I... I think for the time being, I shouldn't get too social. Not until..."

Yoimiya: "Still worried about your stuff huh? If you'd like, I can go to the Lost and Found and see if anything's been brought in. Although, your Visions is probably on that statue now..."

Y/N: "Trust me. If my weapon had been brought into town, you'd have heard about it!"

Yoimiya: "Oho! Sounds like you've got a pretty fancy schmancy weapon! What's it like?"

Y/N: "It is... let's just say it is very heavy. If not for my Vision, it would take 6 men to carry it... ah... and I don't have my Vision anymore..."

Yoimiya: "Oh! I know someone kinda like that! But for her at least, it's because she's way too small for her weapon! Teehee!"

Y/N: "And, if you took her Vision away...?"

Yoimiya: "She would struggle to lift her weapon too I'd imagine!"

Y/N: *sigh*

Yoimiya: "I'm sure everything will work out fiiiiine. It's just gotta!"

Y/N: "Hmm... I think... I think I'd like to head down to that beach and--"

Yoimiya: "Oh no you don't! Not yet at least, you need to give your leg more time first! And you don't want to get seen by the wrong sorts and thrown into prison, do you?"

Y/N: "But I..."

Yoimiya: "Just a few more days, okay? And then I'll come with you and we can look together. Okay?"

Y/N: "... okay. Thanks Yoimiya."

Yoimiya: "Anytime!"

* * *

It had been almost a week since then.
I didn't blame Yoimiya at all, for not making the time that is, because she was definitely really busy with her own commitments.
She was constantly running off from one place to another, the cheery girl always seemed to have her hands full and we'd spoken to each other... maybe a handful of times since she asked me to wait?

It had been long enough now that my leg had healed up well enough. It didn't hurt to walk on anymore, and I had been doing stress tests on it by helping Yoimiya's father with moving stock around in his shop for him.
So, now that it was early morn and I was already up and restless, I had decided to just head to the beach myself.

I quietly snuck out of my room and towards the door to the outside, and then I slowly slid it open before stepping outside and sliding it closed again.

... Wow! It's been a while since I last stepped foot outside! It feels... rejuvenating to be out in the open like this.

But I shouldn't stand around to enjoy this feeling for too long. It may be very early in the morning, but there will still be patrols around. I should make my way outta town and towards that beach again, before I'm spotted.

I take a quick look around, there's nobody in sight... But that barrel looks a little... strange, compared to the others at least. And it has a singular green leaf sitting upon it, which is weird because every tree around here has pink leaves...

* * *

Y/N: "Hmmm... it's not here either... But this looked like it would have been it!"

It had been just shy of a couple hours now, the sun was a little bit more prominent in the sky as well.
And I had spent the entire time combing through the entire length of this beach, looking under as many rocks as I could lift and combing through the shallow waters...

But no sign of my Vision or my weapon.

Y/N: "I wonder if I was too late... did I wait too long for Yoimiya? Has someone managed to find and loot my things now... damn!"

*rumble rumble*

... That wasn't my stomach rumbling. But it was definitely someone's! Instinctively, I start spinning around on the spot, looking in every which way I can for this mysterious person...

But nothing... there was nobody else in sight, not even a Hilichurl. Just a bunch of sand, trees and rocks...

That rock looks a little weird... and I don't think I'd seen it before when I was last searching this section... and sitting on top of the rock was another green leaf, the EXACT same looking one from before... and... is that a tail sticking out the back of the rock...?

I decided to keep that weird rock in my field of view, but without staring directly at it whilst I then shouted out to the sneaky watcher.

Y/N: "... I know someone's here!"

???: ". . ."

Y/N: "And I know that you're hungry!"

???: ". . ."

Y/N: "I'm not feeling too peckish myself just yet, I could go a good few hours more... can you?"

???: ". . ."

Y/N: "It's probably coming up breakfast for most people about now, right? I reckon I can stand around here until dinner quite easily myself... Hmm, actually, let's make this an impromptu twenty-four hour fasting, shall we?"

???: "n-No! I need to eat or else I wont grow!!"

The voice definitely came from that weird rock with the tail and leaf adorning it. The voice didn't seem particularly threatening, they sounded quite lax actually! Having noticed this, I then started walking towards the weird rock.

???: "Eep! th-There's nobody hereeee! It's your... imagination? Yes, your imagination!"

Y/N: "... Soooo, imaginary person. Are you hiding inside the rock, or did you transform into it?"

???: ". . ."

Y/N: "I wonder... this rock can't be as heavy as the others can be, right? Maybe I should pick you up and--"

* POP! *

All of a sudden, the large round rock in front of me had seemed to implode upon itself with a little puff of smoke.
And then, once the smoke cleared, I found that there was now some little girl in front of me.

... She was staring at me quite angrily too, and yet the pout on her face just made me want to squeeze her cheeks!

???: "y-You're so mean! Why did you have to notice me? I was just getting comfy on the sand too..."

Y/N: "I see... hey, umm... are you lost? Is that why you were following me? Do you need help finding your parents or—"

???: "I'm not a little kid! I'm a bona fide ninja from the Shuumatsuban!"

Y/N: "That sounds like a fun game. So is this like Inazuman hide and seek then? Are your friends hiding around here too?"

???: "i–It's not a game!! I was given the task of keeping an eye on you. I quite liked it when you stayed in your room... It meant I could get plenty of nice... long... naps..."

Is she... is she falling asleep right now? Standing up? Just how sleep-deprived is this girl?!

Y/N: "I'm sorry little girl, but—"

???: "It's not 'little girl!' My name is Sayu and I'm not a child!!"

Y/N: "Oh, I see... Well, uh... hi there Sayu, my name is—"

Sayu: "Y/N. I know that already."

Y/N: "How did you—"

Sayu: "I already tooooold you! It was my mission to... *yawn* ...to keep an... an eye on... you" *yawn*

Y/N: "... How long have you been at this? It looks like you need a nap to me."

Sayu: "Since Miss Kamisato asked me too. I liked this mission, you never left that building so I got lots of sleep... can't you just go back, please...?"

Y/N: "I'm sorry, but I want to find my things that I lost first. But I can't find them..."

Sayu: "Lost things? What lost things...?"

Y/N: "I had a... a very big sword and a—..."

Sayu: "Hmm? A big sword and a what...?

Y/N: "... Never mind that last bit. If you could just help me find my weapon. That'd be really helpful!"

Sayu: "Hmmmm... And what elemental Vision do you have?"

Y/N: "wh-Whaa— Ohhhh, I don't have one of those. Just a basic, run-of-the-mill swordfighter!"

Sayu: "So this extra Vision I found a couple days ago in a raven's nest... *yawn* it's not yours?"

Y/N: ". . ."

Sayu: "We also came across some weird weapon, it was super duper heavy. I was the only one who could pick it up actually, thanks to my... *yawn* thanks to my Vision."

Y/N: "Hang on... this isn't adding up! I thought you were watching me the whole time? How did you get the time to find these things whilst making sure I didn't sneak off?"

Sayu: "We found them before I was assigned this mission of course! *yawn* The collection of information from the Shuumatsuban is very good. But... *yawn* carrying all this extra weight has been really tiring..."

Y/N: "... How do I know that you're telling the truth? You could have just overheard me talking to Yoimiya and are trying to get me with a bluff!"

Sayu: "If I just gave them to you now, then I would be in danger... I'm too sleepy to fight right now, and I am not sure if I trust you yet..."

Y/N: "But if you gave them to me, and they are indeed my things, then I could go back to Yoimiya's shop. And you can go back to resting."

Sayu: "Hmmm... that is tempting..."

Y/N: "Sooo...?"

Sayu: "Too risky. But if you come with me to the Kamisato Estate, then I can give them to you... and then—"

Y/N: "Where is this place?"

Sayu: "It's just a little ways off. *yawn* By Chinju Forest."

Y/N: "I... I don't know where that is..."

Sayu: "Come with me, I'll... *yawn* I'll show you the way."

Y/N: "... No. I don't trust this at all. I'm not going anywhere that is at all isolated... it's the city, or we do it right here."

Sayu: "Ehhh...? *yawn* But the estate has a nice little stream that is quite pleasant to nap next to..."

Y/N: "I've already been gone for a while. Yoimiya might be worrying where I've gone. So I'm heading back there. And I'm definitely not going to some estate in the woods without her knowing about it beforehand."

Sayu: "... Hmm, I guess we could go to the Komore Teahouse – that's in the city. And it's not far at all from the Fireworks shop either... Will that be okay?"

Y/N: "Well... Yoimiya did mention that Tea House to me before, I suppose... Sure. I'll settle with that."

Sayu: "Great! The sooner this is over, then the sooner I can..."

*YAWN!*

Y/N: "You're not going to ask me to carry you, are you?"

Sayu: "Nooo... I can travel just fine on my own. I am quite fast too... buuuut, I have to stay close to keep you hidden from the Shogunate as we make our way through town..."

Y/N: ". . . Well then, lead the way I guess."

Sayu: "... oh. Okay..."

She sounds kinda dejected, was she really hoping I'd carry her over there...? I suppose I could... But I don't trust her, or her people just yet.

Once I've got my stuff back, then I'll have a better idea on whether I can trust these people.

* * *

We were now back in town, and we'd just walked past Yoimiya and her father's storefront and were now heading further into the city... But strangely, it seemed as if nobody could see us... or at the very least, they seemed disinterested in remembering us past a passing glance.

I didn't dare speak or try to make any sudden movements, in case it wrecked whatever illusion it was that Sayu was using for my benefit.
I simply followed close beside her as she slowly, and in a very tired manner, plodded along through the streets until...

Sayu: "This is the place..." *yawn*

Y/N: "Okay. Great. So, you'll give me my things now then?"

Sayu: "Already...? But we're not even inside yet. You still have to meet—"

Y/N: "That wasn't part of the agreement. You just said we had to go here first."

Sayu: "Hmm... *yawn* I thought this would be an easy assignment... Why are you being so difficult?"

Y/N: "Because I don't trust this at all. I can't trust you, and nor do I trust whoever these Kamisato people are—"

???: "Oh? And here I thought that the two of us hit it off quite well!"

The sudden voice that appeared behind me had me spin around quickly to see who had snuck up on us, only to be met with the blonde-haired guy I had seen at Naganohara Fireworks a few times, and the same one that had caught me from falling down the stairs the first time I stepped foot in this city: Tohma.

Tohma: "Oh wow, you really are on edge, aren't you! You know, you really got Yoimiya worried? She's running all over the place trying to find you. I was just about to join the search when I heard little Sayu's yawns. And if anyone'd know where you were, Sayu would!"

Y/N: "I would have gone back to the shop sooner, but Sayu was insistent that she'd only give me back my things at this damned Tea House."

Tohma: "Hmm? What things...? Oh, you mean your weapon and your... well, your other item that we probably shouldn't talk about in the open."

Y/N: "How did—"

Tohma: "Let's just step inside for a moment, shall we? To avoid any prying eyes when we hand over what is rightfully yours. How does that sound?"

Y/N: "... Fine."

Tohma: "Excellent! Come on in then!"

Tohma and Sayu started walking towards the entrance of this Komore Teahouse, and I followed behind them. But I couldn't help but start to wonder... Tohma knew that Sayu had my stuff, but I only am now getting them back after I kicked up a fuss and snuck out?

Were they planning on waiting for an ideal moment to pretend that they had just found my things, so that they could accrue some brownie points with me? What's their angle...?

And who are these Kamisato people...? Tohma associates with them, but that doesn't mean they are good people necessarily. Tohma could have simply spent the time, effort and Mora to get into their good books for the power that their name seems to hold... they have an estate after all.

We were now inside the Tea House, and it did look like quite a nice establishment... although it seemed, from the lack of patrons, that this place has quite the exclusive list of visitors...

Y/N: *ACHOOOO!*

Tohma: "Archons bless you."

Y/N: *Ahhh–ACHOOO!*

Sayu: "... Loud."

Tohma: "Hmmm, I wouldn't have thought there was enough dust in here to get someone to sneeze like that... maybe I need to give this place another spruce-up once we're all squared away here. Come on into this room and take a seat."

We then went further into the Tea House, and took a turn into one of the private rooms... it did look very comfortable and pleasant in here... But that's not why I'm here!

Sayu stayed standing up near to the door, whilst Tohma sat down at the low-rise table covered in an array of foods, he then gestured to the seats on the opposite side of him for me to sit at. I complied and took a seat, but I didn't care for the food... even if it smelled as good as it looked...

Tohma: "Sayu, could you go ahead and let Milady know that we're here and awaiting her arrival? And if you see Yoimiya on the way, let her know too, would you?"

Sayu: *sigh* "I guess I can do that..."

Y/N: "Wait! Hang on a second! Sayu can't leave. She's the one who has my things!"

Tohma: "It'll only be a short while more. It's just, Milady would very much like to meet you."

Y/N: "And I would very much like my things back!!"

Sayu: "... What do I do, Tohma?"

Tohma: "Hmmm... Sayu, we must obey her wishes. So if you could still go and fetch those two for us, but please be super quick. Okay? Whilst I make a nice cup of tea for Y/N and—"

Y/N: "This place looks quite expensive... and also quite fragile. Surely I don't need my Vision or my weapon to do some considerable damage to the fancy decorations and table wear in here... Wouldn't you agree?"

Tohma: "wh–What? Where did this come from? You seemed like such a gentle and kind soul when I was speaking to you at Naganohara Fireworks?"

Y/N: "That's because Yoimiya had done me a great favour, and I give respect to such kind people. Whereas you two, you've had my things for this long and failed to return them to me so that you could use them as a tool for your own goals. And frankly, I really don't have much to lose anymore... actually, I have nothing left to lose... so why should I be kind to people who have slighted me so?"

Tohma: "Well uh... *sigh* Come back Sayu, give Y/N back their things first."

Sayu: "Oh good. So I don't have to go all the way over to the estate then? Goodie!"

Tohma: "Actually, I'd like you to still fetch Miss Kamisato, but I think our guest would be far more willing to wait for her arrival if they had their things back in their possession first."

Sayu: *sigh*

Sayu slowly made her way over to me, she seemed much more wary and alert than she was before... maybe my threat to the Tea House's durability had put her on edge?

Sayu then summoned a small blue rock from her otherworldy storage, a gift that seemingly only Vision-wielders have. She then slowly extended her hand that held the blue rock out towards me. I reached out and gently took it from her palm, I then brought it up to my eyes to properly look at it... yes! This definitely looks like my Vision!

I then take a strong grasp upon my Vision so that it would secrete some amount of Hydro, to make sure that it definitely was. And when I noticed my clasped hand had started to grow cold and wet I then opened my hand and the water started to flow from my open palm and towards the floor. 

I didn't let it hit the floor though, instead I used my Vision to manipulate the falling Hydro element and redirected it towards my leg, the same one that was still recovering somewhat... a couple moments later and all of the scabs on my leg had been washed away and the recovering wound was quickly repaired back to new.

Sayu: "Ooooh, wow!"

Tohma: "It would seem like that is your Vision after all. How fortunate that those ravens found it before any of the Shogunate did!"

Y/N: "And now, my weapon, please."

Sayu then looked towards Tohma for confirmation, he paused for a moment – as if he was considering his options. A couple moments later and he gave a nod to Sayu, and then Sayu looked back towards me and seemingly braced herself...?

Her own Vision then started to shine a bright green colour, and then she pulled my weapon out of thin air... my old weapon, how many lives had I taken with you in my hands I wonder?

Sayu then... handed the weapon to me? Was it not too heavy for her? It was for any and everyone else!! ...Oh right! Yoimiya mentioned that she knew someone who used their Vision to carry their heavy weapon... did she mean Sayu then?

 I took my old weapon from Sayu and found that I still had no issue carrying it like normal. I then placed it into my own otherworldly storage and then took my Vision-still in hand and reattached it to the Vision holder that... that she gave to me all that time ago, when we were still getting to know each other...

FLASHBACK: "Oh! And before I forget, this is what I went off to go and get: it's a container for your Vision - so now you don't have to carry it around in your pocket anymore! And I assume you're not all too good with sewing or tailor work so I'll handle that for you too!"

*sniffle*

Tohma: "Hmm? You okay Y/N? Oh, are you holding back another sneeze!"

Y/N: "Something like that... Well... Thank you for finally returning my things back to me. I will be leaving now then."

Tohma: "Hey! Wait! Aren't you going to wait for Miss Kamisato to arrive?"

Y/N: "Hmm? No. Why would I..? I've no reason to stick around in this city, I'll just say my thanks and farewell to Yoimiya and then I'll be—"

???: "Heya!! Is anyone in here? Tohma? I've looked all over for Y/N, but I still can't find them anywhere! Did you manage to find Sayu ye— oh!"

I could tell from the chipper tone of voice, even when upset, that Yoimiya was this mysterious voice who had just entered the Tea House. And before I could do much more than stand up from my seated position, Yoimiya had managed to make her way through the hallway of the Tea House and had poked her head around the corner into the room that Sayu, Tohma and myself resided in.

Yoimiya: "Oh, you found them! Thank goodness!"

*pomf!*

Yoimiya then ran up to me and gave me a quick hug that felt like it was full of worry turned into relief... she was really that worried that something had happened to me? Why...?

However, when she separated from our embrace once more, she had a very stern look on her face. Talk about quick transitions between moods!

Yoimiya: "Why did you run off! I know I promised to help you look for your things, but I was really struggling to make the time alongside everything else that's happening! I wasn't going to forget though, I was really trying!"

Y/N: "I... I know... and—"

Yoimiya: "You didn't even leave a note or anything! I was really worried that you had gotten all snatched up by some soldiers or something!! I almost did something really rash until Tohma found me fretting!"

Y/N: "Sorry... I didn't mean to be gone for so long, I just wanted to have a quick look before the sun got too high. But there were some... pointless obstructions, and they delayed my return back to your shop unfortunately."

Tohma: "Well, you've got your weapon and Vision back now, and you've healed your leg back up too. All's well that ends well, right?"

Yoimiya: "And you're safe and sound, that's the main thing!"

Y/N: ". . ."

Yoimiya: "Huh? What's wrong Y/N? You don't look so happy...?"

Y/N: "Well, I'm going to be heading out soon... but I just wanted to give you my sincere thanks for all that you did for me. And should our paths ever cross again... I'd like to repay the favour."

Yoimiya: "Huh? You're leaving?! But why...? You haven't even seen a fireworks show with me yet! You proooooomised!"

Y/N: "I..."

*clip clop, clip clop*

The sound of shoes had begun to echo throughout the Tea House whilst our room had an awkward silence. The clip-clopping of this new person neared ever closer, until...

???: "Ah, it seems I am last to attend. My most profuse apologies for my tardiness. You must be Y/N? I have heard much about you from both Tohma and Sayu."

???: "Kamisato Ayaka. Delighted to make your acquaintance."

<4712 words>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 12.6K 80
๐˜/๐(๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž) ๐ด ๐’…๐’†๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘– ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก ๏ฟฝ...
15.1K 451 15
โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ โMY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!โž โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ (๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โ˜ฝหšโ€โžท When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
97.1K 3.2K 25
"Apologize," he said seriously as he leaned on his table while his arms are folding on his chest. "I'm fucking sorry." "LANGUAGE." "...motherfucke...
110K 4.5K 29
Nahida, or rather Y/N in this case, has suddenly been transported into another world! Like the novels that hail from Inazuma --where the protagonists...