❛Pinky Promise❜ - Kiara Carre...

By marvelfilms

❛You know when you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's like no matt... More

Season 1
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1
Ch: 5 // Ep: 1
Ch: 6 // Ep: 1
Ch: 7 // Ep : 2
Ch: 8 // Ep: 2
Ch: 9 // Ep: 3
Ch: 10 // Ep: 3
Ch: 11 // Ep: 3
Ch: 12 // Ep: 3
Ch: 13 // Ep: 3
Ch: 14 // Ep: 4
Ch: 15 // Ep: 4
Ch: 16 // Ep: 5
Ch: 17 // Ep: 5
Ch: 18 // Ep: 5
Ch: 19 // Ep: 6
Ch: 20 // Ep: 6
Ch: 21 // Ep: 6
Ch: 22 // Ep: 6
Ch: 23 // Ep: 7
Ch: 24 // Ep:
Ch: 25 // Ep: 7
Ch: 26 // Ep: 8
Ch: 27 // Ep: 8
Ch: 28 // Ep: 9
Ch: 29 // Ep: 9
Ch: 30 // Ep: 9
Ch: 31 // Ep: 10
Ch: 32 // Ep: 10
Season 2
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep: 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1
Ch: 5 // Ep: 2
Ch: 6 // Ep: 2
Ch: 7 // Ep: 2
Ch: 8 // Ep: 3
Ch: 9 // Ep: 3
Ch: 10 // Ep: 4
Ch: 11 // Ep: 4
Ch: 12 // Ep: 5
Ch: 13 // Ep: 5
Ch: 14 // Ep: 5
Ch: 15 // Ep: 6
Ch: 16 // Ep: 6
Ch: 17 // Ep: 7
Ch: 18 // Ep: 7
Ch: 19 // Ep: 7
Ch: 20 // Ep: 7
Ch: 21 // Ep: 8
Ch: 22 // Ep: 8
Ch: 23 // Ep:8
Ch: 24 // Ep: 9
Ch: 25 // Ep: 9
Ch: 26 // Ep: 9
Ch: 27 // Ep: 9
Ch: 28 // Ep: 10
Ch: 29 // Ep: 10
Ch: 30 // Ep: 10
Ch: 31 // Ep: 10
Season 3
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep: 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1

Ch: 3 // Ep: 1

8.9K 192 25
By marvelfilms

----

"I thought the chateau looked bad," JJ whistles, as they head towards the building.

"This place is a shitshow," The pogues look at the motel in disbelief.

"Motel or methlab?" Kie asks sarcastically.

"You be the judge," Pope replies.

"Forget Agatha, it looks like a bomb hit this place," Liv grimaces.

"Doesn't look like a place someone with a Grady-white stays," John B points out.

"No, it looks like a place someone with a grady-white would get killed," Pope replies.

"Pope will you stop with the dead bodies?" Liv snaps, looking up at the boy. JJ ties up the boat, John B jumping out of the boat. Olivia goes to get up but John B stops her.

"Uh, Uh," He wiggles his fingers in her face," You are not coming."

"Whyyy?" She whines.

"Cause you'll do something stupid and it'll become a big mess," John B argues.

"Me? Do something stupid?" She points to herself in disbelief and then to JJ whos grinning at her from behind him.

"Sit," John B orders.

"but-" she argues.

"Sit!" Liv sits down with a huff while the girl beside her laughs.

"Hey, don't let him do anything stupid?" Pope says, pointing to JJ.

"Oh we will," JJ replies.

"Not making any promises," John B says.

"be careful," Kiara hands John B the keys, keeping eye contact, "I mean it," John B grins widely and hops off the boat. Liv rolls her eyes, trying to hide the pain. She knew Kiara would never like her but it still hurt.

----

"Biggest pet peeve?"Kiara asks.

"Uh probably chewing with your mouth full. JJ does it all the time and i just want to-" Liv punches the air.

"This is easy. Giving one percent to the environment," Kiara answers truthfully and Liv smiles to the floor. Olivia loved this about Kiara. She was so selfless and cared about the environment.

"What's wrong with that?" Pope earns a glare from Kie.

"We only have one earth Pope. We should be giving in one hundred percent minimum," She answers.

"Right thats not-" Pope starts but Liv interupts spotting a blue van

"Guys we have some company," She points to the van, pulling beside the motel.

"Shit," Kiara mutters.

"Call them," Pope orders.

"I can't. Towers are down," Kiara replies getting up from her seat.

"If i loose my merit scholarship, im going to kill someone," Pope says, follow Kie to the destroyed sign.

"Maybe they're not going up there, maybe they are just looking for a room," Pope shrugs. Liv rolls here eyes at his gabble.

"Nope they are going up there," Liv runs a hand through her hair, heart beat starting to quicken.

----

"Stand back," Pope grabs a rock from the ground holding it up ready to throw. The two girls watch as the rock flies through the air and fall down to land right infront of them.

"Did you ever play baseball?" Kie asks sarcastically.

"I was on the math team," Pope answer truthfully.

"You were on the math team?" Liv asks, looking round to the boy.

"LIV!" Kie shouts pulling her attention back to the problem.

"Sorry," Liv says turning back to the motel. Kie then tries herself, missing the window completely. Liv laughs slightly until Kie turns around and glares at her.

Liv bends down, picks up a rock and throws it at the window, hitting the glass swiftly. She then takes a bow, dramatically.

John B's head appears in the window and they signal to him about the cops. He then disappears back into the room. Kie, Pope and Liv run back to the boat turning on an engine.

"Should we peel?" Kiara asks.

"We never leave a Pogue behind," Pope states, earning a nod from Liv.

"No but For real, should we peel?" Kie repeats.

"Maybe," Pope answers.

Suddenly, JJ and John B climb out the window, bodies pressed against the wall. Liv brings her fingers up to the bridge of her nose.

"What are you doing?" Pope waves his arms at the boys and they look at him with a smile. JJ drops something, making a loud noise on the floor. Liv flinches, moving into a position where she doesn't look so agitated. The blinds open and a head appears in the window. Pope and Kie copy Liv and pretend that nothings happening.

The face disappears and everyone lets out a sigh of relief.

----

"Could have warned us sooner," JJ chuckles.

"We would have warned you sooner except Pope was on the math team," Kie replies.

"You were on the math team?" John B asks.

"My reaction exactly!" Liv points at him, laughing.

"The cops took everything like it was a crime scene," Pope changes the subject, "Did you guys find anything?"

"Did we find anything? No, I don't think so. Oh, yeah, we did," JJ pulls out a gun and money. Liv's eyes widen as she moves away from the boy.

"What the hell?!" Pope shouts, "Why would you take that from a crime scene?"

"Better than the cops having it," JJ replies.

"I'm gonna loose my merits scholarship," Pope worries.

"Hey,hey,hey. sh,sh,sh," JJ pushes the gun against Pope's mouth, making him shut up. Liv and Kie look at eachother with smirks and then at the pair in front of them.

"At least you have us right?" JJ shrugs.

"Im living the nightmare," Pope hangs onto JJ's shirt for support.

----

"It's scooter grubbs," The girl informs them, "He was out during the storm," Liv takes a sharp breathe, looking down at the floor.

"Check out this pic I got," She shows them her phone, "Dead bodyyy," Liv looks down at the picture, scooters body laying lifeless on the floor. Vomit threatens to leave her mouth and Kie sees the colour from her skin leave as she pulls Liv down so shes sitting and runs her hand through the girl's hair.

"What kind of boat did he have?" JJ asks leaning on the pole.

"Some how that dirtbag copped a brand new Grady-White," The group look at eachother with wide eyes.

----

The pogues go back to the chateau, Liv laying her head on Kie's lap. Pope storms through the door and starts pacing around. Olivia quickly sits up- grabs Pope's hand- and pulls him down ext to her. Liv starts drawing circles on his hand with her finger trying to calm him down.

"Ok we didn't see anything, we don't know anything," Pope worries, "We need to have complete and total amnesia,"

"Actually Pope's right for once," JJ agrees, "See i agree with you, sometimes,"

"Deny, deny, deny," JJ says, Liv mimicking him.

"Guys we cant keep that money," Kie says.

"Or the gun," Liv points out.

"Not all of us have unlimited data plans, Kiara," JJ snaps.

"We have to pass it off to lana grubbs," Liv nods at kie, agreeing with her, "Otherwise its bad karma,"

"Bad karma to be implicated in a felony, too," Pope says.

"If that means we keep the money, then im in," JJ walks to John B.

"I don't agree," John B points out.

"Why?"

"Just think about it, this is scooter grubbs we are talking about, same dude that's buying individual cigarettes at the porthole. Shit, one time i saw him begging for change in the save-a-lot parking lot because he needed gas," John B explains, "We're talking about a dirtbag marine rat who's never had more than 40 bucks in his pocket and all of a sudden he's got a grady-white? just saying"

----

The group shift outside to the docks, JJ and Pope fishing while the rest sit on the fence, Liv carving a wooden statue with a knife.

"Just think about it Pope, How does a marina rat get a grady-white?" John B asks Pope.

"Prostitution," Pope answers, earning a look from liv that says hey you might be right.

"Square groupers bro," John B corrects, "Ok flying under the radar, no aerial surveillance. They don't do that stuff during a hurricane,"

"What does that mean, JJ?" He turns to JJ.

"They were straight smuggling," JJ smiles, answering the boy.

"And i guarantee, there's a serious amount of contraband in that wreck,"

----

Now the group were in John B's room, Liv sitting on his bed next to Pope.

"For that record, if that is a smuggling ship, with illegal contraband on the inside of it," Pope rambles on, Liv looking at JJ to see if he knew what Pope was talking about. In response, JJ just shrugs obviously having as much clue as her.

"It probably belongs to someone else, they could come looking for it and taking it could be catastrophically stupid,"

"well stupid things always have good outcomes," JJ says.

"uh- Well..." Liv starts, disagreeing with the boy.

"All we need to do now is figure out a way to get into the cargo hold of the wreck," JJ carries on, "Till then we just lay low, act normal,"

"Right and how exactly do we do that?" Pope asks.

"Kegger?" Liv says with a wide grin on her face.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 240 34
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣...
92.1K 3.8K 46
I've said too much, in and out of wanting us. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 2
8.9K 239 8
LOVE | OUTERBANKS " you can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out, you are in love, true love...
7.5K 241 8
─── 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❝ why did you? you know, choose me? ❞ ❝ shut up, John B, you know damn well why ❞ JOHN B. X MALE!OC OUTER BANKS ( OBX...