debt | haikyuu

Av zZztobi

❝ 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 ❞ # haikyuu men x fem!reader ... Mer

𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐓 - prologue.
chapter 1.
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7

chapter 2

1.8K 41 5
Av zZztobi

𝟐𝟑:𝟓𝟔

you kept running and running with your hand clutching hinata's. your legs were almost numb from the non-stop movement of them, your feet were sore and ankles twisting a few times. the group of men following you seemed to get closer every time you looked back. you were scared, afraid that maybe one of them could pull a gun and shoot you at that exact moment. you two were exposed, the always busy streets of tokyo, now empty and dark, only you two and your persecutors running around like a prey and their predator.

hinata led your body through those empty streets, looking for somewhere to hide again. he was taking turns left and right but no matter how fast you were, they were still close behind. "hinata is me who they want, please hide yourself, don't worry about me i– i'll get out of it" the boy glared at you, his hand gripped yours harder as a reminder. you didn't want to drag him into this, he's been through enough shit already because of you. he deserved to live his life the way he wanted, not being dragged into your dad's problems again and again.

ʚ now playing humble kendrick lamar ɞ

"just keep running and don't ever dare to say some shit like that again" the orange haired boy turned right into a poor lighted street, avoiding some boxes that laid on the floor. you mimicked his movements, following him mindlessly, knowing that he would keep you safe. but to your unfortunate luck, you were met with a dead end street. an enormous wall blocking your way to freedom. hinata cursed under his breath, pondering on ideas to get out of there. he turned around and started walking back to the principal street, hoping your persecutors weren't too close so you could run away again. but to no avail, since they had already reached the end of it.

"there's no way out of here kids. don't put on a fight and just obey." you chuckled to one of the men words, making them even angrier. your eyes then met hinata's, trying to communicate him your thoughts without talking. he got on his well known fighting position, ready to follow you on whatever you had in mind. "guess we gotta fight uh?" hinata snickered and you nodded with a smile. "you fucking bastards, what are you giggling about! " their resolve was running short, too tempted to kill you on the spot, even though they couldn't. "gentlemen," you bowed your body in a mocking manner, hinata laughing heartily on your side "make yourselves comfortable for the show. because today, my fellow criminals, you're going to presence the comeback of the most infamous duo"

taking advantage of their confusion, your right hand got inside one of the pockets of your cargo pants, taking out a pair of kunais. hinata was already running to them, aiming a few punches to the closest man. his short but well built body, helped hinata to slide in between the bodies, his fists meeting their faces. passing the knives back and forth in between your hands, you got ready for what was about to come.

the group of men consisted only on 5 of them: hinata was already taking care of two so, there were only three left over. looking to the front, two of them were already running to where you were, fists on the air. clutching one kunai in each hand, you started to run too. in an instant, the knife on your right hand sliced one of the men's throat, a rush of blood coming out of the long cut. the poor men didn't know that your specialty was hand in hand combats, the closer the target is, the less their possibilities of winning were. his body slumped abruptly on the floor with blood pooling around him.

looking at their partner, the other two men stopped his movements towards you, afraid that his fate would be the same as him. you on the other hand, only got closer and closer to the duo, wiping the blood from your knife on your pants. you always liked things messy back then, when your mind went on autopilot and all you could do was kill. you swore you wouldn't do it again, that you or hinata wouldn't murder anymore people until the day you died. 'i guess i was wrong' you thought.

suddenly an arm circled around one of their necks chocking the man. his face went from pale to red and ultimately, to a purplish color when the last air of his lungs came out of him. over his shoulder you could see an orange mass of hair, indicating that hinata was the responsible of it. the other male started running towards the end of the street, hoping to escape from his inevitable death. "go after him y/n!" hinata shouted, arm still around the criminal's neck. doing as he told you, your legs moved instantly, following hinata's demand.

the criminal was almost out of the street and you weren't as close as you wanted to. in order to be able to fight him, you had to be at least in a 2 meters perimeter around him, and you were far away from that. an idea came up on your twisted mind so, gripping tightly the end of your knives, you threw one of them aiming to the back of his knee. the knife hit the spot perfectly, causing the man to groan and fall on that knee. before he could get up, you aimed your other knife to the back of his neck. luckily you would hit a few nerves that could stop his movements.

however, like everything in your life, it didn't work out. the knife was dodged to the side followed with a gun sound. someone had shoot your knife to save the criminal. at the gunshot, your feet stopped and breath hitched, the sound sent shivers down your spine. at the end of the street a black van appeared, the driver was the one with a small pistol in his hand, probably who saved his comrade.

the back doors of the van bursted open, revealing a tall and slender body casually walking your way. his right hand carried an almost burnt cigarette, raising it to his mouth and taking lengthy puffs from it. his face was shadowed by the moon light, but even from afar you knew who he was. you only needed to see the way he walked to recognize him, too used to seeing his long legs making their way to you.

your mouth went dry, your hands clammy and forehead sweaty; your body shuddered even if it was the middle of july. you were scared shitless of him, he was the only man that caused your blood to run cold and heart miss a few beats in a no romantic way. the man walking towards you, now surrounded by 4 more men was no one else than daishou suguru.

"my, my, my. you didn't loose your spark, did you? look what you did with my men y/n! daddy taught you well uh?" his tone was playful, sounding almost childish when he stopped a few feet away from you. you didn't answer back, not because you didn't want to, but because you physically couldn't. it had always been like this, your throat would constrict and no sound came out of you, every time he was around you.

at your lack of response, daisho huffed and changed his tone completely. "i guess you know why i'm here right?" he raised his eyebrows to you, still expecting an answer. "cat got your tongue?" he gave another long puff to his cigarette and looked down to you in disgust. "your daddy owes me big money darling, and since he's not around anymore i think you should be the one to pay me back." your hands twitched and fastly moved to one of your pockets, hoping that you had taken more knifes.

at your movement, the men on daisho's back raised their guns and pointed them to you, waiting for their boss' orders. unfortunately, you only took two kunais with you that night and you cursed internally. "uh, where you going to stab me with one of your little knives sweetheart? you know what happened the last time you tried to do that right? your dad ended up dead. i was the one who killed him, remember? but it was all your fault baby, all because you and your twisted fucking mind wanted to kill me! kill your boyfriend!"

daisho's words hurt more than a gun possibly could. you always blamed your dad's death on him since he was the one that pulled the trigger but deep down, you knew it was your fault. your fault for being too greedy and wanting to be free. in the end, he was correct, he always was.

he laughed loudly, the sound resonating on the walls around you. when it stopped, a hair-raising silence surrounded you. the conversation with daisho had distracted you from whatever was going on your back. you didn't even think about hinata, too scared that daisho would capture you. you felt the hairs on your body rising when you heard an agonizing sound. looking back, two black dressed men were punching and hitting hinata everywhere; his face, his torso, his legs. the boy was twisting painfully and your heart sank at the sight.

you were too preoccupied for your own good, that didn't even realize the state of your friend. daisho took note of your reaction and when he sensed that your body was about to move, he got closer to you. the hand that didn't carry the cigarette, gripped your hair tightly. you winced at the sudden pain on your scalp. your eyes remained on hinata, hoping that he would get up and beat the shit out of them but as the time passed by, his body only got limp and weaker.

"oi, you two! stop it! i think the boy had enough" daisho's voice was right next to your ear. your legs trembled and if it wasn't for his tight grip on your hair, you would've probably fallen to the floor by now. "see babygirl, everyone gets injured because of you. you are cursed, always hurting those who love you." tears started to stream down your face and all the moments that daisho had spent breaking you rushed past your mind unexpectedly. at the sight of your soaked cheeks, the man above you grinned triumphantly.

"he's not dead but i can't assure you if he will in a few days" his grip on your hair loosened and you fell on your knees, watching hinata's beaten body a few meters away from you. "since he's been always so precious to you, i'll keep him alive, but only for six months." you turned your head to the side where daisho had scrunched down to look at your face. "i want you to pay your daddy's debt in six months from now on and he will survive. you know already how much he owes me darling, so better get working."

he threw the remaining of his nicotine stick in front of you, standing up fully. the two men that had beaten up your friend, grabbed his body forcefully without any care, and passed right next to you walking to the black van. daisho walked right behind them and with a final look to you he smiled. "don't try anything silly pretty face or else your little boyfriend is dead. just warning you"

and with no effort in your body, you slumped completely on the floor, dozing out from pure exhaustion.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
421K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
859K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...