IDOL | BTS 8th member

By juliaim5

IDOL. ❝You can't stop me loving myself❞ The only girl in an all boy group. Nothing can go wrong... right? A b... More

♡ 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒽𝑒𝑒 ♡
⭒ Relationships (Hyung Line)
⭒ Relationships (Maknae Line)
⭒ Minhee's Style
⭒ Stage/ Performance Outfits
⭒ Hair Timeline
⭒ Fun Facts
⭒ Vogue
⭒ Things Minhee loves...
⭒ Bts Universe
⭒ Solo Songs
⭒ Solo Career
⭒ Struggles
⭒ Insta. Birthday Wishes 2021
⭒ Spotify Playlist + Instagram
⭒ Me, Myself, and Minhee
⭒ Minkook Moments
⭒ Minkook Moments pt.2
⭒ Mincore ♡♡
⭒ Solo ALBUM 2023
_____⭒ CHAPTERS ⭒_____
Six and Seven
Training + Jimin
Minhee and Jungkook's First Day of High School
Falling Apart
Falling Apart pt. 2
97's Stick Together
Mini Min Yoongi
Run MV Commentary
Scary Times in South America
♡ BV2 Outfits
・BV2 Ep. 1 Hawaii!!
・BV2 Ep. 2 Friendship
・BV2 Ep. 3 Purple Skys
・BV2 Ep. 4 Helicopter
・BV2 Ep. 5 Oahu Race
・BV2 Ep. 6 Waikiki
・BV2 Ep. 7 Feelings
・BV2 Ep. 8 Letters
The Ellen Show
London: Injuries
London: Rehersal...fights
London: Breaking Point
MAMA'S 2018
J stands for Jealous
Minhee and Bang Chan
Confessions
Meeting Halsey
Enter: Txt
RUN BTS: Hangul Special
Bloody Accidents Happen...
・BV4. Welcome to New Zealand!
・BV4. Winter Rays
・BV4. It's snowing... in Summer?
・BV4. Let's Jump!
・BV4. Fun Times in the Night Times
Radio Interview
Carpool Karaoke
First Fight
2020

Graduation Ceremony

5.5K 133 2
By juliaim5

MARCH 2017.

                              [BANGTAN BOMB!]

"Today-" 

"We're doing our high school graduation ceremony-"

Jungkook narrated looking directly into the camera slightly nervous whilst in the background you see Minhee shuffling around. She was sitting directly behind him in the car.

The golden and diamond maknae's were dressed up for their graduation, wearing their formal school uniforms. Finally, their three years of high school are coming to an end.

Thank god.

"Our member's came to our entrance ceremony-" She began munching on a snack

"and they're coming to our graduation today as well." Jungkook finished with a smile as Minhee cheered in the background

"Also, today for the ceremony... we had to be made up-" The boy gestured his uniform

"Minhee-ah looks beautiful today doesn't she?" He slyly turned in his seat as the camera zoomed in on Minhee who froze on sight with gummy worms hanging out of her mouth. 

The camera man and Jungkook burst out into laughter as Minhee hit him on the shoulder.

He then opened his mouth wide making the girl roll her eyes feeding him some of her gummy worms.

Minhee couldn't help it. When she gets nervous, she becomes a snacker. 

"Hopefully we can get through the ceremony without any problems-"

"After all I'm paying for our meal-"

"Oh? You are?" She teased slightly kicking his seat comically

"Yah! Which means I get to pick what we're having. Black bean noodles~" He smiled brightly into the camera as Minhee nodded in the background

Black Bean Noodles. She can live with that.

Once they got to the school, Jungkook and Minhee received their diploma's as they waited in anticipation for their groupmates to arrive. Turning to each other, their beaming smiles widened.

"Minhee-ah-"

"Jungkook-ah-"

They rose up their diploma's at the same time.

"We did it-"   

Enjoying their accomplishment together, the maknae's embraced as the BTS graduation song played over lapping the audio.

Back in the car, Minhee and Jungkook waited for the boys to arrive. Since Bangtan Sonyeondan was attending the ceremony, they had to come in the building through a different route. 

The safest procedures was put in place. 

"I think the BTS members just arrived-" Jungkook looked through the side window with Minhee looking through the back window 

"Bangtan boys are here~" Jungkook sung in excitement

"Okay Jk let's go-" Minhee opened her door noticing Jin in the distance

As the two exited the car in their school uniforms, each bts member smiled and waved to the camera.

"They're here, they're here!!" Minhee gushed following Jimin and Suga with Namjoon and Jungkook slightly behind 

"We also came for their entrance ceremony three years ago-" J-hope turned to the camera whilst walking up the stairs.

Once up, Taehyung turned to Minhee.

"Park Minhee-ah-"

Hearing the unusual formality of her name coming from a voice she knew all too well, caused the girl to freeze in her tracks.

"Taehyungie?"

He gestured forward the bouquet of flowers held in his arms. Purple and Orange tulips. Her favourite.

"These are for my Minhee-ah-"

The girl was already emotional as she was. 

No-

She couldn't start crying now... but it was even more special to Minhee that the flowers came from V. 

Kim Taehyung has the sweetest soul. 

Taehyung... holds a special place in Minhee's heart. They were the first to make a connection and that was a big deal. 

For the both of them.

A photo was snapped, which consisted of Minhee gasping with a surprised hand over her mouth while Taehyung had a bashful smile, ears turning red. 

This picture still circulates the internet to this day.

The adorable relationship between Minhee and Taehyung.

Sucking back her tears, Minhee did everything in her power not to cry.

"Oh Taehyungie-" She accepted the bouquet eyeing the flowers with admiration 

"They're beautiful!! Thank you-"

With Minhee and Taehyung having their moment... J-Hope recording it on video, the rest of the boys crowded their golden maknae.

All the older members were so proud. Minhee and Jungkook were the babies... and the babies finally graduated high school. 

They might've not been able to watch the ceremony because of the over crowded area... but just seeing Minhee and Jungkook in their proper school uniforms dressed beautifully almost made Namjoon shed an emotional tear.

They're all grown up.

Jungkook was seated in the middle of the graduating class as Minhee was in the back due to the seating chart going in alphabetical order. The camera men filming for their bangtan bomb were near both of the maknae's causing Jungkook and Minhee to become bashful.

Once the speeches were over, it was time for the student's to head towards the stage to officially accepted their diploma's.

"Woo!!!! JK!!!!!!" Minhee stood up clapping over her head with a bright smile as the camera panned from the stage where Jungkook was to Minhee who was all the way in the back.

At one point you could only see her arms waving due to everyone else being super tall all around her. 

Jungkook let out his little bunny smile before bowing and exiting the stage, returning back to his seat.

Once it was Minhee's turn, Jungkook returned the favour. 

Although the difference was... his voice was deeper and louder. Not to mention he was closer to the stage so a lot more people actually heard him cheering on the girl.

She was hysterically laughing, continuing her bow before leaving the stage.

Ah, what a day.

Exiting the auditorium as fast as they could, paparazzi and fans were quick to swarm the graduates. In the parking lot, Minhee and Jungkook were quickly ushered into their vehicle which had Taehyung and Jimin waiting for them.

Minhee climbed in sitting next to Taehyung in the back as Jungkook sat next to Jimin in the single armrest chairs. 

Who knew that they'd end up eating at the same restaurant the group went to for Minhee and Jungkook's entrance ceremony.

"Hey, we should recreate that picture-" Minhee pointed at Jimin's cell phone

It was the photo from their entrance ceremony. Jungkook was sitting in the back smiling with Jimin as Minhee was closest to the camera with Seokjin. He had his arms wrapped around her shoulders, cheek to cheek smiling brightly.

"Jungkookie-" Jimin laughed turning to the maknae

"Why are you paying for the meal?" He questioned

"We graduated-" Minhee spoke with comical sass

"That means Jiminie has to pay-"

"It does?" The blonde turned in question to the girl

"Yeah-"

"Okay Minhee I'll pay for your meal-" Jimin gave in turning to the girl

"See kook? Now you pay less~" Minhee danced in success as the three boys laughed

To be honest, they all thought it was super cute.

Park Minhee, you got away with this one. Maybe just this once. 

Getting out of the cars, Bts were now on the way to the restaurant.

"Wow, this brings me back-"

When Jungkook and Minhee had their entrance ceremony, it was practically the beginning of bts. 2013. Looking at the same table they sat at last time made them all realize how far they came as a group as well. 

It was pretty emotional to say the least. 

The eight members of bts just starred at the table.

"Yeah-"

2013-2017, they accomplished a lot. 

Looking at the delicious presentation laid out on the table in front of them, it took all of their might not to gasp out in amazement.

It looked to yummy...

After filling their tummies, they gathered in the same positions ready to recreate the famous entrance ceremony photo. 

What a fun night. Especially for the maknae's.

"A big message is on the way huh Jk???" J-Hope teased the boy about the bill as Minhee stood next to Jimin in laughter actually watching him pull out his wallet and pay for her meal separately.

"Are you getting this on camera?" Namjoon chuckled pointing at Jimin and Minhee as the camera man nodded laughing himself.

            2017.03.15.

____________

A/N: It's like in the Bangtan Bomb, Jk receives his diploma first amongst his classmates and later they do the ceremony for it. I hope it's not confusing :) VOTE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.3K 86
Dawa Anderson never imagined he would be part of a K pop group, until one day he got a call from a small entertainment company. Now he must face the...
21.2K 757 56
Title: The Only Girl (BTS Fanfiction) Status: COMPLETED Written by: synopsis A supposed to be all boy group band became a co-ed group the twist is yo...
446K 14.8K 53
[ jjungkook ] @taehyung95 posted a photo!
744K 12.6K 100
《 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ 》 ⇒ You are Y/n. Y/n is the eighth member of BTS. ⇒ In this story, know the challenges, consequences, advantages, and what the result...