IDOL | BTS 8th member

By juliaim5

IDOL. ❝You can't stop me loving myself❞ The only girl in an all boy group. Nothing can go wrong... right? A b... More

♡ 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒽𝑒𝑒 ♡
⭒ Relationships (Hyung Line)
⭒ Relationships (Maknae Line)
⭒ Minhee's Style
⭒ Stage/ Performance Outfits
⭒ Hair Timeline
⭒ Fun Facts
⭒ Vogue
⭒ Things Minhee loves...
⭒ Bts Universe
⭒ Solo Songs
⭒ Solo Career
⭒ Struggles
⭒ Insta. Birthday Wishes 2021
⭒ Spotify Playlist + Instagram
⭒ Me, Myself, and Minhee
⭒ Minkook Moments
⭒ Minkook Moments pt.2
⭒ Mincore ♡♡
⭒ Solo ALBUM 2023
_____⭒ CHAPTERS ⭒_____
Six and Seven
Training + Jimin
Minhee and Jungkook's First Day of High School
Falling Apart
Falling Apart pt. 2
97's Stick Together
Run MV Commentary
Graduation Ceremony
Scary Times in South America
♡ BV2 Outfits
・BV2 Ep. 1 Hawaii!!
・BV2 Ep. 2 Friendship
・BV2 Ep. 3 Purple Skys
・BV2 Ep. 4 Helicopter
・BV2 Ep. 5 Oahu Race
・BV2 Ep. 6 Waikiki
・BV2 Ep. 7 Feelings
・BV2 Ep. 8 Letters
The Ellen Show
London: Injuries
London: Rehersal...fights
London: Breaking Point
MAMA'S 2018
J stands for Jealous
Minhee and Bang Chan
Confessions
Meeting Halsey
Enter: Txt
RUN BTS: Hangul Special
Bloody Accidents Happen...
・BV4. Welcome to New Zealand!
・BV4. Winter Rays
・BV4. It's snowing... in Summer?
・BV4. Let's Jump!
・BV4. Fun Times in the Night Times
Radio Interview
Carpool Karaoke
First Fight
2020
AMAS 2021
Minhee's V Live
Just Us

Mini Min Yoongi

7.9K 162 14
By juliaim5

2015.

  The Most Beautiful Moment in Life 

                            pt 2.

The soon to be most favourite album of Park Minhee.

It was going to be their second chapter of their Youth Era. I Need U was a major success followed by their other popular hit, Dope. 

I Need U was a refreshing, personalizing step away from their hip-hop roots-

And the video pulled many heart strings. 

Currently, Minhee was hanging around Yoongi in his studio. He was hard at work, working on the second album.  

Minhee was infatuated with the way Yoongi creates. She was always in awe at how fast he can come up with a beat. 

The rapper is a big inspiration the younger girl.

Whenever Yoongi was doing anything musical, Minhee wasn't too far behind.

The other members found it kinda sweet (Mostly the older ones) the way Minhee follows Yoongi around like a puppy. 

He was more of a quiet guy, but did find it amusing himself noticing the youngest member pay more attention to him than the others. It was kinda like a one up he had on the rest of the members.

It would piss off the 95's, completely  making Yoongi's day.

All he done as of today, was finish a bag of potato chips and play the latest track he was currently working on a hundred times. He wanted to make sure everything about it was perfect. (aka Autumn Leaves)

Minhee on the other hand was fooling around on the keyboard out of boredom. She really wanted to give songwriting a try, but was too afraid. Would her interpretation of a song be good enough?

Was she herself good enough?

She didn't know. 

After the hardships the girl has gone though last year, Minhee was still working on her confidence. 

The boys have been even more loving than they already were and the staff have been making sure she was eating well enough for a teenage girl her age. 

Healing takes time...

and it's even more difficult... because the hate never stops.

Minhee sighed.

"Yoongi oppa?"

Yoongi paused the track tapping the space bar on the computer before turning to look at the girl who was now laying down on his black leather couch.

The girl wore all black head to toe, a turtle neck with her Adidas track pants. Her long black hair was braided to the side with small pieces of her bangs pulled out.

She bit the inside of her cheek, evading eye contact. The girl was not the best at expressing herself. She wanted to scream out all the thoughts in her brain, but not a single sentence was formed. 

"Minnhee-ah use your words-"

Freezing, her eyes locked with the boy. He just knew her too well. 

Why?

Because he was exactly the same way.

"C-Can we just write a song where we're just running away?" She admitted

"We're only happy when we're with each other?"

"Because that's how I feel-"

Listening, Yoongi took off his blocky headphones and put a hand up to his chin proceeding to nod along.

That idea was kind of perfect for the direction the album was heading. 

He liked it. 

A lot. 

Grabbing his notebook, Yoongi swirled his chair around catching the younger girls attention.

"Wait you're serious?" Minhee retorted almost falling off of the couch

"Minhee-ah-" Yoongi turned with a smirk

"You've always been telling me how much you want to write a song-"

"So, let's give it a try."

____________

They sat in the studio for hours before Minhee could reveal the lyrics she written down on a piece of paper. These feelings... they were so personal.

It wasn't much, but she tried her best. Crumbled pieces of paper where thrown everywhere except the waist basket. 

Hand eye coordination was not Minhee's forte... there's a reason why Nmajoon and Minhee are dubbed the clumsiest.   

While the girl was forming lyrics, Yoongi continued on with his work giving her all the time she needed.

Even to show Yoongi, one of the closest people in the world to her-

was still giving her issues.

"Yahhh Minhee-ahh-" Yoongi stretched letting out a yawn before getting out of his swirly chair.

"I'm hungry-" He admitted taking a sip of his water bottle walked over to where the girl sat.

"Should we order something?"

Noticing his shadow cast over the table, instantly Minhee flipped over the lyric sheet in embarrassment 

Yoongi too tired to speak, blinked his eyes multiple times. Starring at the LED computer screens for hours was starting to affect his corneas. 

"I-It's n-not good-"

"Come on, I'm sure it's great Minhee-ah-" He picked up the paper beginning to read as Minhee bashfully turned the opposite way.

His brown orbs scanned the lyric sheet in sudden amazement. 

With what they were trying to accomplish for their Youth Era, Minhee really hit the mark with this one.

'The hell? She wrote this??'  His jaw was slightly dropped

"It's bad right?" She let out a deep sigh in defeat watching Yoongi's silent figure

"Yahh, give it back I'll think of something better-"

{I run, run, run}

{I can't stop}

{Run, run, run again}

{I can't help it}

{In any case, this is all I can do. All I know is how to love you... }

Little notes were written next to the lyrics for how she wanted the falsettos and notes to sound like as well as the idea for what the next verse would be about.

"No Minhee-ah-" He took the paper slowly walking with it 

"This is good-" He pointed

"Really?"

After eating some tteokbokki and bibimbap, their tummies were filled ready to keep working. 

Yoongi helped create more lyrics and started to work on a rap verse for the song as Minhee started to sing out her lyrics written the way she wanted it to sound.

The difference between Minhee's voice and the rest, she has a set of pipes on those vocal chords. Her vocal control, falsettos and tone was amazing for just someone who was 17 years old. The girl is a power house. 

"What about-" Minhee sat up running back over to Yoongi's keyboard

"No matter how much I reach for you-"

"It's just an empty dream..."

"Let me run, run more-" She hit a chord on the keyboard continuing 

"Even if my feet are full of scars-" She paused changing chords

"I smile when ever I see you~"

Hearing the lyrics that protruded out of the girls mouth as she sang, yoongi felt his chest tighten.

When she and the boys are together, they are happy. No one can understand bts like each other. That's a fact.

Just to run away from everything else in life and be with her seven best friends... was the only thing Minhee had going. 

So she'd run with them. As long as she could. 

Each member of bts had their own demons that they were facing at the moment, but it hurts even more when it's their youngest female member that catches the front end of the hatred.

Every damn day.

Just watching her sing those lines yoongi's jaw clenched in anger.

Let me run, even if my feet are full of scars?

Sure Yoongi was four years older than her and experienced more in life because of that... But for her to write something so melancholy? At the young age of 17?

Minhee-ah...

She, in these three years of being a group, has suffered a lot.

Those lyrics... was probably the realist thing she's ever written.

Before they knew it, nightfall was upon them. Too deep into the song writing process, Minhee and Yoongi lost track of time. They wrote the bridge and chorus' leaving RM and Suga to complete their versus.

"Wow oppa-" Minhee sat on the leather couch leaning back comfortably 

"You're amazing. I don't know how you do it-"

"Me?" Yoongi retorted taken back

"You wrote this not me-" He threw his note book with the finished lyrics on the glass table

"It was your idea, give yourself some credit-"

Coming to realization, Minhee bashfully smiled.

She wrote a song. 

She actually did it.

"What do you want to title it Minhee-ah?"

Taking a moment to think of a name for the song, it was almost a no brainer for the youngest. It's as if a light bulb floated over her head.

.

.

.

"Run."

________________

A/N: Here's some Yoongi and Minhee. Credit's go to Minhee for this song. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 36 13
This is a BL Fanfiction and is COMPLETE. You are warned ahead of time. If you do not like, please do not read. This is based off the idol group BTS...
161K 2.9K 42
Imagine all BTS members have a crush on you.
755K 12.8K 100
《 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ 》 ⇒ You are Y/n. Y/n is the eighth member of BTS. ⇒ In this story, know the challenges, consequences, advantages, and what the result...
176K 2.9K 19
》Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS 》requests are always open! 》I own 99.99% of none of these pictures 》the...