[DISCONTINUED] abc dialect ━...

By jamieigopnamamahalin

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑ ૮₍˶• . • ⑅₎ა 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒... More

start
requests
kiss ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
dancing in the rain ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ camilo x gn!reader
sandcastles ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ bruno x gn!reader
cheat ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ luisa x fem!reader
plants ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
red ribbon ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x fem!reader
cellphone ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ familia madrigal
bicycle ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader
hospital ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ julieta x reader
lights out ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
tongue tied ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x fem!reader
hide and seek ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ mirabel x fem!reader
adobo ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ pepa x fem!reader
brawl ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ pepa x g!p fem!reader
!! a/n !!
her flower ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader
dreams ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ dolores x male!reader
snowflake ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ julieta & fem!reader

piercing ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader

1.7K 53 35
By jamieigopnamamahalin

isabela x fem!reader
smut
modern au!

tw!/k!nks: piercing, slight (?) over stimulation, oral, f!ngering, and many more

plot: you're a body piercer and isabela who's your new client asked for a vibrating tongue piercing, do i need to say more? 

fanart by amsj_arts on twt!

|||

Isabela Madrigal sped through the sidewalk with her usual skateboard as she groaned in annoyance, shocking a few passengers nearby.

She was recently on her room, peacefully living her day all alone and relaxed.

Not until her two naughty sisters barged in. 

Luisa, the madrigal sibling who's obsessed with tattoos. 

Mirabel, the madrigal sibling who's.

And the one and only Isabela Madrigal who's obsessed with piercings.

"Isa! Guess what i saw on the internet!" Mirabel whispered-yelled as she motioned Luisa to shut the door close which the other obliged. 

"Another useless bullshit to ruin my day." Isabela gave them a stank look as the two quickly shook their heads. "Am i not wrong?" She added.

"You're wrong, sis." Luisa shook her head. 

"We found vibrating tongue piercings!" Mirabel practically shoved her phone in front of her older sister's face. 

"Knew it."

"Oh, come on sis! Spice up things a little!" Luisa bumped her fist onto the other's shoulder as Isabela rolled her eyes. 

"Isn't getting a tongue piercing spiced up already?" Isabela gave them weird side-glances as the two shook their heads again in sync. 

The piercing-obsessed madrigal finally arrived at her usual piercing shop as she freely tossed her bag and skateboard towards the chairs.

"There she is again." Pocahontas, one of the known body piercer in town held her hips, giving the madrigal a knowing look.

"Hurry up, i want to get this over with." Isabela scoffed in annoyance as the other shook her head in response.

"Not me today, isa." 

"Then who?" 

"The new girl, everyone gave her five stars on her first day! Isn't that exciting? She's a good one, i promise." 

"You better be keeping your promise, what room is she at?" 

"Seven." 

Isabela quickly slid through the hallway, her socks freely sliding down the slippery wooden floor as she quickly barged inside the seventh room.

It seemed empty at the moment.. 

The piercing-obsessed madrigal shrugged her shoulders before looking around the neat-looking room. 

It was small but good for two to maybe three people, there were shelves of jars of piercings and equipment all around the walls of the room and there was a single swivel chair at the middle of the room. 

She hummed, seating on it as she patiently waited for the girl to enter.

After a few minutes, Isabela's thoughts were cut off when someone entered the room. 

You both stared at each other in shock. 

"Oh, a new client, i see?" You blinked a few times, adjusting your black gloves.

"You're the new one here, i'm a regular." Isabela scoffed, leaning back as she spins herself on the swivel chair. 

"I could tell." You internally rolled your eyes before snapping the end of your black gloves. "What piercing do you want to avail?" You asked as you stood over her. 

She hummed, as if she was thinking which she wasn't. She knew what she wants to get, she's probably just teasing you for it. 

You could tell that she's one of those jerky customers who'd not only give you dirty talks but would also try and get inside your pants.

"A vibrating tongue piercing." She deadpanned. 

Your eyes widened, it was the first ever time you heard someone talk about it. 

And the store did have one. 

"Ah." You simply uttered. "Do you already have a tongue piercing?" You asked as she quickly nodded. "Then why don't you buy one for yourself and try it?" You gave her a small scowl.

"Woah there, here i thought people gave you five stars?" She stared back at you. "I want to try it first, plus i don't know how to put it on." She shrugged a shoulder, leaning on the swivel chair again. 

"Don't the internet give enough resources?" 

"Didn't the internet advised to seek for professional help?"

You hummed in defeat as you nodded, reaching up on one of the shelves as you quickly spotted a tongue piercings.

As you did, you could feel her gaze scanning every curve of your body.

You took out a vibrating one before sanitizing it, it had a remote with it too. 

You placed the remote down before placing your right foot down between her legs. 

The pierced madrigal whistled in amusement as you pulled the chair closer using your foot. 

You gently grabbed her chin, making her face you as this gave you enough time to check her out. 

She seems to have a lot of piercings in display, a lip, a nose, ear piercings with chains on it, she looked like a vocalist from a rockstar band. 

You took a long time just staring at her as she raised her perfectly slit-eyebrow at you.

"Cat got your tongue?" The side of her lip curved into a smirk as you internally rolled your eyes at her.

"What's your name?" You asked her before gesturing to open her mouth. 

"Isabela Madrigal." She responded before pulling her tongue out as before you could even unscrew her tongue piercing, she opened her mouth to talk again. "Now i understand why they gave you five starts on your first day, you make the first move." She smugly smiled.

"What?" You scoffed, "No i'm not making a move. You're my client, of course i should ask for your name." You added. 

You gestured to pull her tongue out as you slowly unscrewed the ball-counter under it.

You slowly and successfully unscrewed it as the cocky madrigal elicited a gag sound.

"That feels weird." She murmured to herself, you placed her old tongue piercing down before grabbing the new vibrating tongue piercing, replacing it as you turned it on with the small remote with it.

Isabela blinked a few times taking in the small vibration from the tongue piercing as soon as she closed her mouth.

"W-Woah.." 

"So how does it feel?" You asked as you removed your gloves before cleaning your desk. 

You frowned, not getting an answer from her. 

You figured that maybe she couldn't really talk with the vibrating piercing in her tongue.

Your shoulder dropped in a calm state as you faced her only to be met by an aggressive kiss.

You yelped, struggling from the kiss as you placed both your palms on her shoulder, attempting to push her away but was only stopped when you felt the vibrations inside her mouth.

Your knees weakened as the pierced madrigal noticed this, you felt two hands under your thighs, placing you up the wooden desk.

The sexual tension inside was uncontrollable, it was thickening rapidly.

Your breath staggered for the 5th time as the vibrations from the madrigal tickled all your tongue nerves.

Both your tongue fought for dominance as of course, her and her upgraded one won in an instance. 

You could hear the small buzz from the piercing inside your mouth that tickled your eardrums inside. 

She tugged on your lower lip, giving you time to breathe as you gasped for air.

"I-.. I don't think we should really make out right now.." You stuttered, pulling away as the pierced madrigal grinds her lower body towards your crotch.

"Hm? And why is that?" Her deep and husky voice made shivers climbed up your spine as she parted your thighs more to get more space for her lower region to grind to.

You couldn't respond well due to how bothered you're currently feeling, you felt stunned under her spell.

Just a you expected, she's a jerky customer who'd try to get into your pant-- who already got inside your pants--

"I think this is a good idea. I don't want this opportunity to go to waste. More worse, if i leave i'll not get this piercing a good use.. isn't that right, chiquita?"  She lowly chuckled making you elicit a whimpery moan due to her sexual remarks.

"And i just answered your question.." Isabela whispered before slowly crouching down, grazing her soft lips down your body before finally reaching your clothed bottoms.

"You want to know how it feels like..?" She smirked before slowly pulling down your leggings. "Then this is how it feels like." She added before harshly lifting and parting your legs.

She pressed her vibrating tongue on your soaked clothed center making you let out the loudest moan of your life.

Your juices now started soaking your underwear by the sudden burst of pleasure.

"All wet and ready for me kitten?" She purred before using her teeth to pull off your underwear before diving in.

You felt all the vibrations in her tongue being passed onto you.

You gasped helplessly, looking down the madrigal who sucked you out. You could feel her lip ring piercing pressing onto your labia while softly nibbling it as the tip of her vibrating tongue massaged your stiff clit.

It was enough to throw your eyes and head back.

You couldn't screw your lips shut as you continuously moaned out by the wave of pleasure brought by the vibrating piercing.

You looked down as she snapped her eyes up in sync, you tensed at her darkened gaze staring at your teary orbs of pleasure.

You felt your legs being paralyzed as you tried to lean away from her mouth, only for her to grab onto your hips, keeping you in place.

You felt the pierced madrigal curve a small grin as you curiously stared at her.

Your parted mouth widened as she flattens her vibrating tongue around your throbbing core, letting it chill there as she watches you lose your mind. 

"What the hell, madrigal!--" 

You felt that familiar knot in your stomach as you continuously whined and whimpered above her. 

Your whole nerves were trembling as she hummed a small melody, adding more vibrations inside you.

You could feel her soft and wet lips occasionally nibble on your folds as you tried your best not to move around too much.

"FUCK!!" You moaned out loud before spilling hard, your knuckles had turned white on how hard you've been gripping on the sides of the wooden table, sweat continuously dripped down all over you.

But that still didn't stop the piercing-obsessed madrigal from removing her vibrating tongue on your dripping entrance. 

Isabela internally chuckled, noticing you noticing her as she parted your legs even more.

"N-No.. what are you doing--" You hissed, already so sore.

Her pointer finger now reached up to rub your soaked slit all from your substance that dripped down as she spread the liquid around, using it as lube.

She pulled away before inserting two digits behind you.

Your head thrown back while your hand reached to the back of her neck, holding on for dear life. 

"Who s-sent you here madrigal..-?!" Your legs trembling as she started scissoring her fingers inside you.

Your grip on her neck tightened, leaving claw marks as your legs were loosely dangling on her shoulders. 

Due to the sensitivity and soreness from earlier, you felt your second peak suddenly chasing after you.

She hummed, devouring you using her darkened gaze as you uncontrollably gasped and moaned in response.

After a few seconds, you croaked out a tired moan before exploding all over the table again. 

She quickly leaned forward as she attempted to stick her tongue out to have a taste, you pulled her nape before she could do so.

"Why? Are you going to thank them?" She cockily asked, propping her head to look up at you as she slowly thrusts behind you, for you to reach your high

"S-Stop--..!" You whined from all the pleasure and penetration as you held her moving fingers in place that was still giving you small thrusts. 

Your sore hole throbbed around her fingers. 

You glared at her for not obliging, she still had her fingers frozen inside you as she watches you squirm under her. 

Your croaky moans bounced off the walls of the small room as she stood upright, standing between your legs.

"While you're at it, can i ask for your numbe--"

Aggressive knocks interrupted the both of you as you two turned your heads towards the door, you quickly snapped your mouth shut. 

"This is a piercing shop not a motel for pete's sake! Isabela, get your ass out there! Don't fuck around with my sister!" 

Well shit--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.6K 56
𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴/𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰 💛𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘰💛 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰: 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘐...
343K 5.7K 86
If you read this, you're a simp. (It's okay I am, too)
63.4K 1.2K 44
«𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮,𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓼.𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮,𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮.𝓝𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽,𝓷𝓸 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮» Just another Camilo Madrigal fanfics :D (I...
139K 2.3K 28
Encanto x reader one shots Requests are closed Honestly, all the characters need more screen time. All of these are headcannons, (most of them), so...