brawl ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ pepa x g!p fem!reader

bottom!pepa x gp!fem!reader
smut
tw!/k!nks: handcuffs, rough s*x, begging, unprotected s*x,
a/n: don't read if you're not into that stuff! i warned you
requested by: cynthiamatulac

plot: you and pepa have been rivals for a long time it was all just normal quarrels.. not until she challenged you into a brawl in the plaza which ended up.. in another 'brawl' when the familia madrigal invited you for dinner the same night. 

|||

|||

You knew Pepa Madrigal was always so strong, she knows how to use weapons too, but it doesn't mean that you'd lose to her. 

Of course, you're a musketeer.

You faced her as the people gathered around the plaza, the two of you have been maintaining a hard eye contact for minutes now. 

To be honest, you're a bit challenged. 

She's a feisty woman, who would not be challenged?

The referee, which was a random guy who just passed by gave both of you a wooden sword.

There were not much rules in the fight, except for not killing each other. 

You also had a cuff in your belt since you were on duty, patrolling around Encanto.

But it seems like you had different plans.

At the beginning of the fight, it went pretty wild.. the fight- i mean..

Thunder kept erupting here and there as the cement floor became slippery as ever because of the rain.

The heavy rain continued as you two did too, almost smashing each other's head with a wooden sword.. but you'd be lying if you said that there was no strange tension between the both of you during the fight.

Throughout the fight, you could feel the ginger-haired madrigal stumbling on some of her steps.

You knew that she was tired already. 

"Look who won?" You pressed her down the ground with a proud smile as you quickly cuffed her wrist behind. 

You stared down at her, sitting on her lower back to irritate her even more. 

But in response, she sent you a smirk which you were a bit shocked about. 

"If you wanted me in handcuffs you could've just asked." She pants, side-glancing with a sudden seductive stare.

"You could've said that sooner, don't tempt me." You lowly chuckled before standing up, dusting your clothes.

She sprung up after you, attempting to kick your leg as you quickly dodged it.