piercing ˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ isabela x fem!reader

isabela x fem!reader
smut
modern au!

tw!/k!nks: piercing, slight (?) over stimulation, oral, f!ngering, and many more

plot: you're a body piercer and isabela who's your new client asked for a vibrating tongue piercing, do i need to say more? 

fanart by amsj_arts on twt!

|||

Isabela Madrigal sped through the sidewalk with her usual skateboard as she groaned in annoyance, shocking a few passengers nearby.

She was recently on her room, peacefully living her day all alone and relaxed.

Not until her two naughty sisters barged in. 

Luisa, the madrigal sibling who's obsessed with tattoos. 

Mirabel, the madrigal sibling who's.

And the one and only Isabela Madrigal who's obsessed with piercings.

"Isa! Guess what i saw on the internet!" Mirabel whispered-yelled as she motioned Luisa to shut the door close which the other obliged. 

"Another useless bullshit to ruin my day." Isabela gave them a stank look as the two quickly shook their heads. "Am i not wrong?" She added.

"You're wrong, sis." Luisa shook her head. 

"We found vibrating tongue piercings!" Mirabel practically shoved her phone in front of her older sister's face. 

"Knew it."

"Oh, come on sis! Spice up things a little!" Luisa bumped her fist onto the other's shoulder as Isabela rolled her eyes. 

"Isn't getting a tongue piercing spiced up already?" Isabela gave them weird side-glances as the two shook their heads again in sync. 

The piercing-obsessed madrigal finally arrived at her usual piercing shop as she freely tossed her bag and skateboard towards the chairs.

"There she is again." Pocahontas, one of the known body piercer in town held her hips, giving the madrigal a knowing look.

"Hurry up, i want to get this over with." Isabela scoffed in annoyance as the other shook her head in response.

"Not me today, isa." 

"Then who?" 

"The new girl, everyone gave her five stars on her first day! Isn't that exciting? She's a good one, i promise." 

"You better be keeping your promise, what room is she at?" 

"Seven." 

Isabela quickly slid through the hallway, her socks freely sliding down the slippery wooden floor as she quickly barged inside the seventh room.