Amore ✔️

kiara_writesss által

Short chapters Not a too long story Cliché but also a few in expected plots "Can I hold you?" I don't know wh... Több

Welcome guys!
characters
1. Amore
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
A/N READ!
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
A/N
Epilogue
Bonus ;)
Another bookkkk
!

20

956 19 1
kiara_writesss által

TW; Hola! So in this chapter I'll mention how someone is getting tortured and all that type of shit and abusive relation ship. so yeah, just so you know.

Today is torture dayyyyyyyyy. Yay.
Tim is going to suffer, a lot. Matteo made me promise one thing. And that was that I couldn't kill him. And I wasn't going to. He deserved to suffer.

I have to admit, I'm a little scared. Not of seeing tim, but scared what Matteo will think of me. When I'm in torture mode. I'm a completely different person, almost a psycho. I've never killed someone, only hurt them. But I'm pretty good as it if you ask me.

"Ready amore?" I look behind me to see Matteo standing in our room. He asked me to stay in his room, well our room now. He gets pissed when I say his room. Stubborn bitch

"Yep." I jump in excitements
Matteo wraps his arms around me "you're really excited hm?" He chuckles "Hmh, I am"

He kisses my head. "Matteo?"
"Yes baby?" He mumbles against my head. "Promise me you won't think anything of me after you see what I've done to Tim." He frowns his eyebrows "amore, I think the only thing you can do while torturing him is turning me on." And a smirk creeps on my face. "Well good luck than."

"Come on baby, show time."
Show time indeed

We arrive in the cellars and the guards nod down when we walk past them. How further we go, the more sounds I can hear. I hear someone screaming and another voice is laughing, a girl?

When we arrive we walk behind a glass where I see, Gio, Luciano and some others.
"Amore, those men here are Marco and Carlo, my cousins, cousins this is Emma." They're 100 % twins they look a lot like each other both has black hair and are build like , this whole family, like some gods. One has brown eyes and the other green ones.

They're quite handsome if you didn't compare them to Matteo.
One of them kisses my hand, woah that's formal. "Pleasure to finally meet you Emma. I'm marco." Says the one with brown eyes. You can hear the Italian accent very clear.

But what!
Finally? The fuck. They talked about me.

"Likewise" I say with a smile
And Carlo also introduces himself.

I look outside the glass only to see Mariana going all mad at Tim. Lets go girl!!. She glows.

Tim on the other hand. He looks like a fucking rat. Exactly what he is. They've been going good on him. Mariana walks outside the room and goes to us behind the glass. "What do you guys think of my creation over there?" She points at Tim who's crying now. Pathetic baby

"It's a gorgeous art piece little niece!" Carlo says, clearly proud of his niece.

Then they all look at me. I raise a eyebrow at them, the fuck they're staring for? "It's your turn piccolo." Luciano says with a grin on his mouth.

YESSSSS. I shouldn't be this happy. The fuck. Something is wrong with me. Do I care to fix it. Nope.

A smile reaches my face "finally."

All off then except Matteo raise an eyebrow at me. What the duckfuck. How does duck taste?

Matteo and I both walk outside the room and before I enter the cell I stop "Matteo, you don't have to come with me. I can keep myself save." And a smile reaches his face too. "I know amore, butI wanna see you from close baby. I wanna see the art you can make" he whispers and then kisses me.

I enter the cell.
Tim looks relieved when he sees me. "Emma? Oh god, thank god. You're going to help me right? I'm so sorry for what happend baby." And I feel Matteo getting all mad at him.

"Call her baby once again and I'll make sure to cut out one of your eyes and your fucking tongue!"

Ohhh my man is getting a little jealous.

I step forward. "Actually, I'm here to teach you how to tread a woman right, ya know. Since you don't know a single fuck of that." I take the hair tie from my wrist and put my hair in a high tail

"I s-said I'm sorry." Tim yells.

"Yeah but you didn't learn your lesson, so I guess I'll have to. You know how I teach my students right?"

He nodded his head scared ass fuck. "Please do-" I cut him off. "Say another fucking thing and I'll make sure you'll never be able to speak again."

I stalk towards a table where I see a few weapons: a knife, few daggers, a gun, some poison shit, buckle fists and a lot other shit.
I grab my personal favorite.... The knife.

When I turn back to Tim and he sees the knife all I can see is fear in his stupid eyes. Idiot

Karma is a bitch

I reach the chair he's tied to. And I take off his blood soaked shirt. I go to his back and start cutting. I hear screams coming out of his mouth. "I'm sorryyy!" The fuck he screams for? Didn't I told him to shut up? So I cut deeper in his skin "I told you to shut the fuck up. Ass fucking hole!"

When I'm done with his back you can see a beautiful.......dick. Resembles for what he is.
I make my way to stand in front of him. "Remember the day you first hit me?"
"I-I don't k-now" I stab him in the stomach. "I said you couldn't speak! Next time you just nod yea or shake your head no. Got it"
"Ye-" I cut him of with another stab in his leg and I raise my eyebrows at him "got. It.?"
He nods his head and I pet his head "good boy."

"So? You remember that day?"
He shakes his head no.
"Oh yeah, you were quite drunk, let me freshen up your mind." I break his wrist
"First You called me a clown, cause I didn't wear the right red shaped lipstick" I start to cut a clown face on his head. He let out screams and cries. Tears leaving his eyes. Maybe I should be an artist cause my clown face looks fucking perfect.

He keeps crying, And I don't feel anything. My feelings are numb.

"You said I was to fat and I should be lucky you even wanted me." I stap him in the stomach, again.
Other screams filling the room.
A sound from heaven to my ears.

I walk to the table and take a pair of pliers.
"You said my nails weren't pretty enough." And one by one I pull all the nails out of his fingers. Blood falling off of his hands.

"And you said my face wasn't covered up with enough make up because you could see the bruises you left the other night" and all I could see is red, I was angry.
Memories of that night flying through my head.

I punch him in the face, on his cheekbone, another one on his jawline. And one on his nose. I hear the cracks coming from his nose and Tim is screaming in pain.

Everywhere is blood and my white blouse is also soaked with his blood. It gives me a great feeling when I see my blouse soaked.

I take the knife for a second time a cut my initials on his neck. EM

and I'm done, I turn to Matteo who's standing with a proud smile on his face and his hands in his pockets and I make a bow.

It isn't my best piece of work but they forced me to make sure the others could still do damage to him.

"Beautiful art piece, for sale now. But you can get it for free if you want" I wink. And a smirk appears on his handsome face. He stalks towards the rat and inspects him.

Once his eyes reach his neck his eyes widen in shock and they meet mine. "You are EM?"

EM was found on a lot of dead bodies, I was known for the cruel torture I gave them. And after that I curved my initials in their neck and Tim's men killed them.

"In flesh and bone baby." 
And we go out of the cell.

"Damn Matteo! You told me she was hot, but this was.... Well I didn't expect this. I thought she was just going to stab him a few times" Carlo says with surprise.

"I have many talents Carlo."
"Indeed you have, especially in bed." I hear Matteo say under his breath. Just hard enough for me to hear it. Dirty ass

********************************

Word count) 1482

Please comment what you think of the story <3
I have no fucking clue if you guys like it or not :)

"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

145K 2.8K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
29.2K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...
496K 10.6K 36
{MAFIA ROMANCE} "You, Aria, are like a piece of music that I could listen to, over and over again, and never get tired of hearing." Aria Remington w...
407K 10.4K 64
| First book in "His" series | "I'm really sorry, but you're going to have to stay here for the next couple of months. But trust me, no one is going...