Darkness

Por Young_Justice_Fan

Melissa Wayne is a 14 year old girl originally from LA. Her uncle happens to be Billionaire playboy, Bruce Wa... Más

Revealing & healing (original not official)
Idk yet but save
New Years' Eve
Labor &complications
The future
Roy comes back
Heroes night gone wrong
Aftermath
Hot cocoa
First date
Abusive relationship
Christmas eve
Christmas day
Friends again
Much needed relaxation
2- year anniversary part 2
Marriage proposal
Telling everyone the great news
Jealousy
Marriage doubts
Marriage planning
Family reunion
Wedding bells

2-year anniversary

16 0 0
Por Young_Justice_Fan

Levi's POV
I was so excited. It was December 11th, 2021. It's been exactly 2 years since Melissa and I went on our first date, and when we became official. I knew she was going through a lot, and I wanted to make her life much more relaxing and pleasant. I woke up at 6 in the morning, which I rarely did. I walked into Jake's room. "Hey, Jake. It's time for school, bud." Right after I said that the alarm on his iPhone went off. He turned it off tiredly and stared at me. "Tired?" I asked. He nodded slowly, closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. "Me too. But let's make this a stress-free day for your mom, alright?" I said. I sighed. "You never give us any trouble anyways." I yawned. "We don't gotta leave until like 715 if you wanna drive. Or do you wanna get there quickly?" "I wanna drive there." "Mmkay, get ready. I'll leave it up to you and I'll be back in 10." I yawned again and walked out. I walked into the kitchen. She went to bed at like 10 or 11, so she'd probably be up in an hour or 2. I used my telekinesis to get out all of the stuff needed for the pancake mix. Should I make waffles or pancakes? Waffles. I opened the cabinet with a wave of my hand. The waffle maker floated towards the round dining table. 5 minutes later, Jake came out of his bedroom in a blue polo and khakis. "What are you wearing, Jake from State Farm?" I asked laughing. "Um...khakis." He said laughing as he walked to the cabinet. "Ah, ah, ah. Fuck that cereal." I said loudly. "Oh, shit." I said. Melissa probably heard me. "What's the special occasion? What's with the tuxedo?"Jake asked. I started mixing milk, butter, and eggs into a bowl with the pancake mix. I plugged in the waffle maker. "My second anniversary with your mom." I poured the mix into the waffle maker. "Two years? That's crazy! But, you two are adorable together." "Aww, thanks, Jake." I smiled. His approval of our relationship was all I needed. I knew it sucked sometimes to be so used to your parent being single, only to bring someone new into your life. I was glad he liked me because I liked him too. 10 minutes later, I had a stack of three waffles for Jake. "Thanks, Levi. These taste so fucking good." He closed his eyes as he took another bite. I laughed. "Glad you like them. Should I add blueberries? Or chocolate chips?" "Definitely chocolate chips! She'll like those the best!" "Thanks, Jake. I'll make some more once I drop you off. I just don't want them to be too cold. She might sleep in until like 10 or 11 today." "She'll love them. She's lucky to have you." "Thanks, Jake. I'm even luckier to have her." "Have you ever thought of being a chef?" I shook my head. "No." "You should try it." "Good advice." I said as he grabbed his backpack and put his plate in the sink. He put his shoes on, as I did. We walked out the door. "Which car? Mine or your mom's?" "Yours!" "Truck over Porsche?" I asked. "I like variety." He replied. We hopped in, and I turned on the radio. "Do you mind the country station?" He shook his head. After 5 minutes, we pulled into the driveway. "Have a good day." "Thanks, you too." He said. He turned around and pretended to make out with himself. I rolled my eyes and shoved him on his shoulder once he turned back around. "What your mother and I do is none of your business." I said laughing. "Bye!" He said, jumping out and walking into the school. I pulled forward after making sure he was in the building. I drove back home, singing Marshall tucker. I pulled into my driveway. I decided I would wake up in another hour or two. She went to bed at 10:30 and needed 10 hours of sleep, so she should be up by 730. But she wakes up a lot throughout the night. I decided I would go back to sleep and wake back up at 830. As I walked into the house, Melissa stumbled out of our room into the bathroom. "Levi? Hey. Did you take Jake to school for me?" I nodded. "I thought I'd surprise you by letting you sleep in." "Aww, thank you, babe." I smiled. "Oh, George! You're amazing. What would I ever do without you?" "I don't even know." I said, laughing. I kissed her on the cheek a she kept walking. She shut the door. I put the waffle stuff away in the kitchen before heading into the bedroom. I put my pajamas back on and slipped into the warm bed. I was gonna stay up later, but everything I had planned was already perfected. I was getting a smoothie from the tropical smoothie cafe delivered at 1230, in case she woke up pretty late. I have flowers on their way, and food reservations made. Melissa walked into the bedroom. "Levi?" "Yeah?" "I'm gonna go to the manor for a few minutes. Just visit ace and Titus, and Alfred, who will probably be up. Just letting you know. I'll be 10 minutes at the most." "That's fine. Tell Alfie I said hi." "Will do." She yawned.

Melissa's POV

I appeared in the foyer of the manor, with Ace and Titus greeting me. I was so excited to plan out my gift for Levi. "Aww, you two can tell love is in the air, huh?" I said, scratching behind their ears. "I love you guys." I said, standing up. "But I gotta go." "Star?" Steph asked tiredly. "Hey, Steph. What are you doing home?" "Home for the holidays. But it's so crazy and chaotic. I should've just waited until Christmas Eve to stay here. What are you doing here this early?" She yawned. "Came here to visit Titus and Ace. But I also need to check on his gift." "What's the occasion?" "Our 2nd anniversary." I replied smiling. "Really? Two years already?" I nodded and yawned again. "I was gonna sleep in but I just need to get something from Dicks room. I kept it here, knowing Jake or Levi would find it." I walked towards the stairs. "What'd you get him?" Stephanie asked, following me up the stairs. "An Xbox 1." "Best gift of 2022." "Everything's so damn expensive now, I'm not quite sure how I pulled it off, honestly." "Yeah. Bruce spent 300 dollars on groceries on one shopping trip alone. Of course, it means nothing for him." "He did give each of us a million dollars each. We should be set for a while." I replied. We both noticed Dick's light was on. "Yeah, I'm gonna start having to dip into that. I was saving it for something I might need, and was using my current salary for food and normal stuff." "Good idea. I've been doing the same, but I'm gonna take some money from my fund for today." I said, opening the door. "Hey, dickie." I said. "Hey." Stephanie said. "Hey, guys. So what're you doing for your anniversary?" "Lunch reservations, probably a movie if he doesn't have too much planned. I'm not quite sure what to do. I don't know how to show him just how special he is to me. I could do something with my magic. Like, go onto rooftops and do some fireworks or something." "That's wonderful, Star. Just wondering, have you said I love yet? Either of you?" I nodded. "We both have already." "I was gonna say that you could spell that out in lights using your magic. Like Damian's 16th birthday and Steph and Cassie's sweet 16's too." "Good idea." I yawned once again. "I just came here to visit my dogs and get his Xbox. I need to go back to bed." I yawned once more. Holy shit. "Okay, better go back to bed before you fall asleep here. Love you." "What are you doing up?" I asked. "Couldn't sleep." He replied. "Okay, well, call me when to want. Call me when you need." "Call me in the morning, I'll be on the way." He replied. I laughed. I disappeared and reappeared in my apartment. My nice, luxurious apartment...that I lived in...with Levi. It was so great that I could say that. It was only 6:10, so I crept back into our bedroom, opening and shutting the door quietly. I sat on the bed. I laid down as Levi moved his arm to accommodate me. When I was comfortable, he wrapped his arm around me. I lay on my right side, facing him. "Good 'ornin'" I smiled. "Good morning." I replied tiredly. He smiled and sighed contentedly when I snuggled into him more. He kissed me on my forehead, and I kissed him on the lips. "I'm so glad we have this time to ourselves. This is our day. To do whatever we want, whenever. We can make out, hold hands, anything we want. We can just be here, un-" "don't jinx it," I said, putting my finger up to his lips. He laughed and kissed my lips. "We should go to the Magic Realm." I smiled. "So did you live there when you were younger?" I asked. He created a mind link. "Yeah. My dad got a new job and moved us out here. But back in the magic realm, I worked at a daycare center. And I made good money, too." He smiled at the memories. "You worked with kids? That's so cute!" I smiled. I fell asleep listening to him talk about how great his homeworld was. Maybe I could do that for him. Take him there. I had the perfect gift, better than any Xbox out there.

Levi's POV
It's been 2 hours since I took Jake to school. I wasn't sure how tired Melissa was, because when she woke up early and had trouble sleeping, she normally ended up sleeping in pretty late. I yawned. I decided to go take a shower. I soundproofed the bathroom so I wouldn't wake up my girlfriend. I smiled. Girlfriend. I was so glad she was my girlfriend. At first, I just thought she was really pretty. And I read some of her mind, and we had a lot in common. Then I was hooked. And I got talking with her, and she seemed amazing. I didn't think I'd get this far, but it felt so great. I was so lucky. She was always so considerate and understanding. I was worried about her finding out that I had anxiety, but she took my anxiety attack from last week very well. I knew her family had issues, but I never realized she was a good therapist. I knew she had wanted to be a therapist or something like that. I wonder why she never did that. She just stayed at her Uncle Bruce's company. She did make money from concerts, but she didn't go on tour as much as she'd like. I knee she enjoyed getting to work with music and stuff, since that was her passion. But she should've been an actual singer rather than just working at Bruce's company. But she was the kind that of person who would miss her family too much. I knew her family loved her, and she loved them, but I think they were kind of overreacting when she and her brothers left to go on tour to make more money. I know they love them, but they were all in pieces when they left. As I got in, I could tell Melissa put her AirPods in her ears. She was listening to 'this is what falling in love is.' I smiled, and started singing. "Hey, google, play my love songs playlist on Spotify." And the same song started playing. "So this is love, I know it is!" I sang happily. After probably an hour, when I was done, I turned off my music and got out of the shower. I got dressed in the bathroom so I wouldn't disturb Melissa. I checked my phone. It was 830 am.

2 hours later
It was 10 am, and Melissa was starting to wake up. I was sitting next to her on the bed, on my phone. "Hey, babe. Rise and shine." I said. "Good morning. What time is it?" "10." "Mmkay." "What do you wanna do today?" "Nuh-uh. What do you wanna do today?" She asked. "Whatever you want to do. I'm making this day all about you. Whatever you wanna do." "Aww, really?" I nodded. "That's so sweet of you. Let's go somewhere for breakfast." "Where?" I asked, getting up. She wrapped her arms around me. "IHOP." That sounded so good, on god. But I had other plans in mind. But I loved IHOP, and I always made breakfast for her. I knew it was predictable, but it's the thought that counts. But maybe IHOP will be better. "Mmkay, good choice. Let's go. We gotta be back by like 1230 though." "Why?" "You'll see." She absolutely loved the tropical smoothie cafe. She put her necklace on with her magic. "You gotta take a shower?" She asked. "I just did a while ago." She nodded and walked out of the bed from and into the bathroom.

When she was finally done, she was wearing such a nice outfit. I used my magic to get into my tuxedo. "You look so nice!" She said. "I'm only wearing a summer dress. I need something fancier." She took her necklace off and kept waving her hand to the right l, flipping through different dresses. "Too shiny. To short. Too low. Too sexy." She sighed. "Too sparkly. Too basic." She was wearing a tight plain yellow dress. "What about this one?" "You look great in anything, but especially that dress." I said smiling. "Maybe I should add a slit." She added a slit that was about 5 inches long. The dress went to her knees, and was very form fitting. I smiled. "You look amazing." "Not as amazing as you look." She replied. I stood up and grabbed her hand. "Should we really wear such fancy outfits just to go to IHOP?" She asked. "When you're famous, you gotta dress to impress." It was fun being famous. It was annoying sometimes, but I loved how often we got compliments on how cute we were together or how nice I was. It was nice. She giggled as we walked outside. "Want to drive?" She nodded. "Porsche." I said before she could even reply. I held the door open for her. As she got in, I got in. I started the car, and we pulled away. "I will wait, I will wait for you!" Melissa and I sang as the third love song of the drive played. We were having a great time singing with each other.

1 hour later
Melissa's POV

Levi grabbed the check and paid for breakfast. I had the sweetest boyfriend ever. "Hey, Star, I have something for you." He pulled a pink envelope out of his pocket. "Open it." He said, handing it to me. I opened the envelope and unfolded the paper inside. It was a poem!
"When you're happy, you're yellow as a marigold, but when you're anxious, you struggle to keep out the cold. I want you to know I'll always be there, all throughout the wear and tear. I know you've lived you life in despair, but I hope it'll be better with me there. I know you'll also be there, as long as it's true love we share. You're the light to my darkness, the sun to my moon. Every time I see you, I practically swoon." Aww. This was so sweet and adorable. All the nearby waiters, waitresses, and customers started acknowledging it. "Awww." "Aren't they the cutest couple?" "They're perfect for each other." I smiled so wide. I took my necklace off. "Who's this?" He asked as I started glowing pink. I had a pink dress, though it was the same dress. "Emily." I said. I grabbed his hand. "This is so sweet. It's the sweetest thing anyones ever written for me." I smiled so brightly. "I love you so so much." I added. "I love you more, Melissa." His pink eyes looked into mine as his hair and tuxedo turned pink. I started glowing yellow again. "Come on. Let's go back home. I've got more surprises. "Ooh, really?" He nodded and led me back out into the car. "Where to next?" I asked. "Hmm, let's go back to where it all started." My eyes started glowing with the happy thought of the beach. We disappeared, and 10 minutes later, we were at the Beach in California. "This is where me, Dave, Tom, and Mike met you, Jazzy, Emily, and Lindsey for the first time." I kissed him.
We swam around in the water, enjoying each other's company. "Hey, Star." "Yeah?" I asked, coming up from under the water. "It's 1220. I think we should go back home. You'll find something there that you'll really like." He said smiling. "Okay. Bet. What is it?" "You'll see." He said. As we got out of the water, he wrapped his arm around my neck. "I'm just sitting here trying to figure out: what did I do right to be with you right now? I put my arm 'round your shoulder to see if I can pull you closer, and I didn't wanna say but I honestly thought I'm growing older. I saw your eyes in the city lights, and almost said "I want you so bad tonight!" Levi sang. I joined in. "Yeah, you were kissing my neck, you were making me nervous, and none of our friends would believe it. You were putting your hands up under my shirt making fun of the way I was breathing. Parked up on mulholland drive, blankets in the back of my car all night. You look so good it hurts, in my favorite t shirt." We sang the rest of the song as we got back into the car. "Heart is beating harder than it ever has." I sang. "Wanna put you in a photo, put you on my dash." He sang. "I put my arm around your shoulder trying to see if I can pull you closer and I didn't wanna saying but I honestly thought I'm growing older." We both sang the chorus together. "You were kissing my neck you were making me nervous, and none of our friends would believe it. You were putting your hands up under my shirt making fun of the way I was breathing. Parked on Mulholland drive, blankets in the back of my car all night. You look so good it hurts, in my favorite T shirt. No, it doesn't really fit, but you said you were cold and you needed it." Levi kissed me. Once we were home, he stayed behind me. "Close your eyes and just go relax on the couch. But don't walk into the house. Teleport to the living room." "Why?" I asked. "Just go, honey. Trust me, you'll love what I'm about to give you." As I walked into the big spacious living room, I made sure he wasn't looking. A brand new Xbox appeared in my hand. I held the strap of the box and sat down, waiting. I disappeared with the Xbox, appearing in a Starbucks. "Hi, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you?" A girl with red hair said. "Hey, Katie." I said. She turned towards me. "Melissa! Hey! Saw the pics on insta. You two are so cute." Katie was Levi's old coworker, before Bruce hooked him up with a job at Wayne enterprises, and she was so nice. I'd love to work with her. "Thank you so much. He's busy getting some surprise for me, so I decided to get him some coffee. What do you think he'd like more?" "I would say a hot drink, but he also loves cold drinks." "So get him something that's both. Might I suggest a a Java chip frap double blended. He loves those." I smiled. "Venti. " "Ooh, getting expensive." "Of course! It's our anniversary. Just wait until we're married." I stared at her. I covered my mouth. "Did I just say that out loud?" I asked nervously. She nodded as she went to go make the drink. "He loves you a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys did get married." "Isn't it like, a little too early for us? Or do you think it's a good time? I think it's a good time, but I don't know what he thinks." "We're all mind readers! Just read his damn mind like the Queen of witches you are!" "I know but it's weird trying to intrude on peoples thoughts. It's hard living with humans, okay? You do realize that I have to respect their boundaries, which is weird because then when I'm with my friends or my boyfriend it's perfectly okay." "I know. I'm just yanking your chain. But seriously, i think he might be ready. Don't read his mind today, because what if he proposes and then you spoil the 'will he /won't he' thing. But like the next day or something, if he doesn't do anything today, read his mind. Cuz you two are so adorable. And you're getting old. You're like what? 29? 30?" "Hey! I'm almost there, but not quite yet I'm only like 25!" I took my drink when she was done and waved her goodbye. Levi wasn't in the living room yet. He walked in with a smoothie from my favorite place. "Oh my god! A smoothie from the tropical smoothie cafe!" I said excitedly. I started glowing yellow. "I know it's your favorite drink." "Oh my god. Thank you so much." I hugged him and kissed him. "Oh! I have something for you." I said, as the Xbox reappeared in my hand. I handed him the Xbox and the drink. He set my drink down on the coffee table. "Starbucks! And you got me an Xbox? This is way better than any smoothie." "I think you underestimate just how much I love smoothies." I replied. He hugged me and kissed me. "Babe, I'm gonna pop if you hug me any tighter today!" I said. I giggled once he let go of me. "You're so amazing! Oh my god!" "I know." I said laughing. He picked me up bridal style and kissed me, walking me to the bedroom. I snapped my fingers, and suddenly, our drinks were in the fridge. He started kissing my neck. A wave of pink sparkles swirled around us, and our clothes were off.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.2K 678 5
Jason hasn't spoken to his family in months, it takes a near death situation for him to realise that he should reconnect with them, especially his ol...
648K 19K 47
{Book 1 in The Demon Twins Series} What if Damian actually had a twin? Someone, who is similar yet different from Damian Wayne. His sister the stress...
194K 6.8K 49
Damian and Jason al Ghul grew up in isolation away from the rest of the world, the only company they had was each other and occasionally their mother...
12.1K 83 18
Series of completed one-shots featuring an away of Bat-fam. These are all from the comics since that's mostly what I read. I deal mostly with the Rob...