Fell For Him [Jikook]

Thembekamdluli द्वारा

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 38

4.4K 229 51
Thembekamdluli द्वारा

3RD PERSON POV

Jungkook was laying down on the couch holding a bottle of whiskey in his hand. His phone was open showing a picture of Jimin naked in bed with another man. He had received the picture last night and even today he was still looking at it. He was a mess. He was going to go and get Jimin in the middle of the night but after getting this picture he gave up.

This could only mean Jimin really was cheating all along and he wasn't sleeping with Just him alone. He was made a fool, By Jimin. The only person he's ever loved so much.
He wiped the tears that had escaped his eyes and took a large sip of his whiskey.

A knock on the door startled him and pulled him away from his chain of thoughts. Maybe it's Jimin, Maybe he wants to apologize for everything.

"Come in" Jungkook said. The door opened and he was surprised to see Hwasa there. She was wearing ripped jeans and a black and white stripped long sleeve t-shirt and sneakers. Jungkook stared at her in awe, why is dressed like...Jimin? Hwasa usually wore short skirts and dresses and right now she is dressed like Jimin.

"Hey Kookie" Hwasa said coming to sit on the couch next to Jungkook. The later was just shocked he sat up looking at the girl in front of him.

"You don't get to call me that" Jungkook said coldly. He only loved that name is Jimin called him like that.

"Sorry, I was just around the neighborhood so I thought I should come and greet you" Hwasa said calmly.

"Oh? What does your boyfriend have to say about you checking on your ex?" Jungkook asked sarcastically.

"Well I broke up with him. I know who's more important to me Jungkook. And that is you without a doubt" Hwasa explained. Of course she was lying because she's still with Eric.

"Hmm nice" Jungkook said. He definitely wasn't interested in Hwasa being here.

"Jungkook? Are you okay? You seem stressed, where is Jimin? Why is this place so messy?" Hwasa asked,of course she knew the reason why Jungkook was like this.

" Can you just go? I don't wanna talk to anyone" Jungkook said trying to stand up but Hwasa stopped him by holding his hand. Jungkook looked at Hwasa so batted her eyelashes to him. Why is she suddenly so attractive? She even smells so good...she smells like... Jimin.

"Jungkook? I'm here for you okay? No matter what you need, I'll do everything for you. And I mean...anything" she said seductively biting her lip. Jungkook looked at her lips, he doesn't want them...he misses Jimin. He wants Jimins's lips not Hwasa's.

After staring at Hwasa's lips for a while he snapped out of it, he got a little startled because Hwasa was now face to face with him. They're lips were only inches away from touching . Jungkook stood there frozen looking at Hwasa. He felt like he needed comfort but...should it really be from Hwasa?

Before he even answered the question in his mind, he felt Hwasa's lips on his. Without hesitation he kissed back. Hwasa's lips taste so good, like strawberry.
Maybe Jungkook was hallucinating but Hwasa was exactly like Jimin. She smelled like him. Dressed like him too. It was suspicious of course but Jungkook was way too interested in the kissing more than figuring out what's going on.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"  A voice shouting from the door startled both Jungkook and Hwasa making them pullout.

At the door stood Yoongi, Hobi, Tae, Namjoon and Jin. They had just decided to visit the couple when they walked in to such disgusting shit.

" Guys?...what..are you doing here?" Jungkook asked standing up moving away from Hwasa.

"You're a piece of shit Jungkook" That was Jin attempting to go and punch Jungkook but Yoongi beat him to it. He was so angry that he went to Jungkook and threw a merciless punch on his face. Jungkook stumbled back nearly falling but he managed to maintain his balance.

Yoongi wasn't gonna leave it like that. He punched Jungkook on the stomach so hard making him bend down, then he kicked his face with his knee making Jungkook fall.

"STOP YOONGI YOU'RE HURTING HIM." Hwasa shouted at Yoongi

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT YOU BITCH. GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU INSTEAD." Yoongi shouted back. Hwasa got frightened and she took her handbag running to the door but Tae grabbed her arm before she got out. Tae examined Hwasa weirdly noticing that something was wrong.

"Are you wearing Jimins's clothes and cologne?" Tae asked, Hwasa shook her head quickly rushing out the door, of course all the guys noticed what Tae said. Hwasa seemed a lot like Jimin today.

" Jeon Jungkook explain what the fuck is happening before I lose it" That was Namjoon walking towards Jungkook. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and stop him up from the ground.

"There's nothing to explain hyung" Jungkook mumbled. Namjoon threw a punch on his face and he fell down same time. (Now imagine that man punching you... I'd die)

" How could you do this to Jimin Kooks? Do you have just the slightest idea of how it will kill him.?" Hobi asked calmly. His voice was calm but his face was definitely not.

"NO HYUNG!! HOW COULD JIMIN DO THIS TO ME?? HOW COULD JIMIN CHEAT ON ME??!!" Jungkook shouted while he was still on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JUNGKOOK? I thought you were over this shit of thinking Jimin and I are fucking behind your back" Yoongi said looking angry. Now the rest of the guy were more confused than ever.

"What? Jungkook thought you and Jimin were fucking behind his back? Why didn't you tell us Yoongi?" That was Tae asking looking shocked.

"How would I? I was so embarrassed that my best friend thought something like that about me." Yoongi said.

"Well to this day hyung I still regret saying sorry to you. I don't know what you and Jimin were doing behind my back? Hiding things from me?" Jungkook said to Yoongi.

"WE WERE FUCKING PLANNING YOUR BIRTHDAY SURPRISE PARTY YOU MOTHER FUCKER. TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!" Yoongi shouted.

Jungkook remained frozen, for a second he seemed like he regretted everything.

"HOW WOULD I KNOW IF YOU'RE NOT USING MY BIRTHDAY AS AN EXCUSE? YOU ALL THINK JIMIN IS THIS INNOCENT LITTLE CREATURE BUT HE'S AA FUCKING CHEATER. I BET THAT CHILD IS NOT EVEN MINE. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH....." Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence as Tae kicked him hard In his ribs. After five times of kicking him he finally stopped to calm down. The guys were just watching not even bothering to stop Tae, everyone of them wanted to punish Jungkook I'm their own way.

" Never say that about Jimin. I'm gonna kill you." Tae said.

Jungkook struggled to get up but eventually he sat on his butt leaning on the couch. He took his phone on top of the couch and opened the pictures giving them to his hyungs.

Namjoon took the phone and looked at the pictures. His eyes widened in shock...was this really Jimin? It seemed like It was him but something was wrong with the picture. Not being able to figure it out he passed it on to the others. They all viewed the pictures looking shocked.

"Believe me now?" Jungkook asked in a bragging tone, he was glad that they could see what he sees.

"This is not Jimin." Yoongi said shaking his head. It did look like Jimin but he was in denial. He didn't want to believe anything without listening to Jimins's side of the story, something which Jungkook didn't bother to do.

"I think that's Jimin" Jin said.

"But I know this is not true someone is setting him up" Jim finished off plopping on the couch as the rest of them followed and sat down.

" You all just (cough) don't want to believe (sniff) that Jimin is a cheater." Jungkook said chuckling bitterly. They beat him real hard and his face and ribs were so painful even though he tried to hide it and be strong.

"Jimin is no Cheater. You just cheated on him with your evil ex girlfriend" Yoongi said referring to Hwasa.

"Evil ex girlfriend? Hwasa? Yeah that's it...Yoongi pass me the phone there's something I need to see" Namjoon said. Yoongi threw the phone at Joonie and he caught it with both hands. He looked at the picture perfectly and zoomed in when he finally realized it.

"That's it...this picture is not real. It must be edited. Jimin is pregnant and this picture was taken yesterday. He's topless and he has abs. Jimin has lost his abs." Namjoon said after figuring the whole thing out.
(That's why he's got an IQ of 148)

There was silence among us the guys as the phone circulated. They were looking at What Namjoon said and they realized that the picture really was an edit.

"Jungkook I don't know what's going on with you. But get your head out of your ass. Jimin is innocent in all this. You should have been the one who saw that this picture was fake, you know Jimin is pregnant and he has a little bump. This edit has fucking abs. How stupid can you be?" Hobi asked. He was trying his best to be calm but he was losing it bit by bit.

"What?...I....No" Jungkook said as he looked at the picture. He was wrong? He insulted Jimin for nothing?

"No...no I can feel it...Jimin is lying to me... he's... My god" Jungkook said. His heart was beating fast and he had no idea what to say. Even though it was sinking I that he was wrong but he didn't wanna admit it.

"Who would want to do this to Jimin?" Jin asked wiping his tears and leaning on Namjoons strong arm.

"My guess says Hwasa. After this fight between Jimin and Jungkook she pops up, wearing like Jimin. Smelling like Jimin too. Coincidence much? I don't think so." Namjoon said. He definitely was cracking the whole case up like a detective.

" Jungkook? Where's Jimin? I mean I've been calling and he's not answering our calls. In fact he's not answering any of our calls." Tae said asking Jungkook.

"I... he's at his apartment I think." Jungkook said.

"Why would he be there? He lives with you." Tae said.

" I ...I kicked him out yesterday after finding out about his cheating" jungkook replied.

"STOP SAYING HIS "CHEATING". YOU'RE THE FUCKING CHEATER HERE JUNGKOOK" Hobi finally shouted. He was angry and he couldn't help it anymore.

At the commotion Tae took his phone and dialed Sungwoon's number. He's Jimins's neighbor so obviously he would see Jimin if he's home.

" Hello, Sungwoon hyung?"

"Taehyung? you never call" Sungwoon said laughing.

"Yeah and I'm sorry by that. Listen did you by any chance see if Jimin is back there at his apartment?" Tae asked.

"No I didn't see him. Besides I have his spare keys because I always keep his apartment clean for him. I went to clean it today but he wasn't there. What's going on? Isn't he with you?" Sungwoon asked. He really was telling the truth.

"So Jimin never came there?" Tae asked just to be sure.

"Never. I would have seen him. He also would have taken his keys. There's not a sign that he came." Sungwoon said.

"Okay thank you" Tae said dropping the call and looking at the rest of the guys who were looking at him worriedly.

"Jimin never made it to his place" Tae explained.

"Shit Shit shit...Where could he be?" Hobi ruffled his hair in frustration.

Jungkook was just a statue. He didn't want to believe that Jimin was in danger maybe. His mind was still telling him Jimin Is with his boyfriend but his heart knew he wasn't. He knew something was wrong, especially after his dumb ass has been helped to see that those pictures were stupid edits.

" Jungkook, I swear to God when we get Jimin. You can forget about him. You hurt him in the worst way possible and I won't let you have him again. Not while I'm still alive" Yoongi said glaring at Jimin.

"Have Hwasa, I'll hold on to Jimin for you" Yoongi continued. He then took his phone and went out. The guys followed all leaving Jungkook alone.

Tears flowed in his eyes as he realized what Yoongi said. Basically he was threatening to take Jimin away from him. The very same Jimin who might be in danger. Maybe on a car accident or something? Where could he possibly be?. Jungkook growled loudly in anger and "trustfration". He messed up.

His egoistic self didn't wanna admit but deep down he knew he messed up and he was done for.

Another update
Borahae

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Crazy love Ara द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

59.4K 3.4K 35
" You are not my type , Jeon "-PJM " Why are you making me feel these wierd feelings ?!why? I fucking love you Jimin" - JJK The Korea's most biggest...
224K 10.5K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a proud owner of a successful fashion company in seoul. The man is known for his serious and unbreakable character. The only witness...
150K 4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
123K 8.4K 38
Class president Jeon Jungkook is a pain in the ass for bad boy Park Jimin. Chaos begin when these two get paired for a project. Now Jungkook can be...