my Missing Piece

By it_is_always_sparkle

I'd say it's your typical 'adopted by'... Story. With a twist. A book where the actors and avengers Co-exist... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 Car Discussion
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 25

718 21 16
By it_is_always_sparkle

Meanwhile in New York...
Scarlett pov.

Yesterday was quite hectic, but it's okay. Lizzie, Chris and I are currently sitting in her office trying to find Leah or get ahold of her.
Instagram... Nothing
Twitter... Nothing
Even Facebook... Nothing

Chris made a post on insta to get help from his followers.he posted the picture of them and the giraffe. #FindLeah is currently trending still nothing. I was on Google trying to pin point where she lived, very unsuccessfully I might add.
"okay so Africa is massive, where do we even start" lizzie asked from the bean bag on the floor. I was told it's Leah's favorite seat.
"well, she did brag about waking up to beach views. " I stated so by the way canceling out places like Zambia and Chad. Chris spoke up and I swear to God I nearly killed him.
"yea and how lovely table mountain is" he said it as if it's not an important detail, I nearly threw him with a stapler, his lucky the tape was closer. I jumped up. Leah was in Western Cape, Cape Town. I immediately booked a flight for lizzie and I.
"Lizzie get up! We got a plane to catch o
In 2 hours and we still gotta pack." lizzie literally jumped up and ran.
"can't I come? " Evans ask. Always. Poor dude doesn't want to be left alone.
"Sure Evans, not like you have meetings to attend to next week and interviews the week after that. " I said reminding him of his schedule.
I walked out and yelled.
"lizzie I'm heading home to pack I'll see you in a few!" I didn't wait for her response. I walked out and headed home. When I got home there was a package. The phone that I ordered. I headed inside and packed and 40 minutes later lizzie and I were heading to the airport. Evans drove us because it's just easier.
We got there and went straight through security. Luckily there wasn't any paps.
On the plane lizzie was out cold. I set up my phone or as much as I could. Before falling asleep myself.
                                ~~
Sooo. It's the next day. Tuesday. We arrived at the hotel late last night so we just slept. Lizzie is still sleeping it's early afternoon and I'm setting up my phone.i did something I never thought I'd do, I opened an Instagram account! I was checking the post to see if there's anything new, nothing unfortunately.I posted a picture of Leah and I with the hashtagsI got room service. I got lizzie a bowl of granola and fruit bowl and a bran muffin with her coffee and I got myself scramble eggs and toast with coffee and a fruit bowl and my coffee.
I woke lizzie up and we got ready for the day. We had breakfast and then headed to the main library. Apparently they have a section where you can find people. Like they just keep tabs of everyone. Which is creepy but so cool as it works with us.

When we got there, that section was on the first floor it was more like a Cafe. Cute little tables with computers and then a young boy possibly early twenties. He was serving coffee and cake. So cool.

We searched her name.
Leah samuelson

There wasn't many results alot of them weren't in the age bracket. The waiter, who we now known as Micheal brought us more coffee.
"any luck, you guys have been here for quite some time not complaining just want to know if I can help. " Michael was nice
"we looking for a Leah Samuelson or even a Claudia Samuelson. " I told the guy.

"Well Samuelson is a very old surname not many people have it. Maybe check down Samuel's and see if you find anything"

Leah samuels

I questioned why she'd lie about her surname or if we just took a wrong turn onto the wrong path...

Amelia/Leah pov.
So I fell asleep last night
And woke up this morning to someone smiling at me.

"hi, I'm Harper. It's so nice to meet you. I finally have someone my age. I didn't want to wake you, but it's breakfast so let's goo"
She grabbed my by the hand and dragged me to the caferteria. She's so energetic and positive it's nauseating. She reminds me of Crystal. But twice as much. She handed me a tray
"okay, so today's options. Scramble eggs and toast, fruit, cereal! oohhhhh. Muffins" I laughed at how excited she got for the muffins. I got myself some cereal and a muffin and some apple juice. Apparently you have to be 15 to have coffee in this house. I followed harper and took a seat at the corner table. Furthest away from everyone.
"I sit here, because well, everybody has their clicks and I was alone. Don't get me wrong everybody is very nice but each age group has their things they talk about, like how hard math homework in their grade and stuff only they can relate to.! " she shrugged and took a bite of her muffin. I laughed. She's so cute..
" okay so whose everybody "
" table one, we have Gia and Mia. Twins. And Gwen. They 17. And then we have Olivia. She's 18 but she's in her final year of school. Her birthday is early on the year so Ms Mary kept her, said she's still a school going kid. So sweet. Anyways moving on to table two, we have Matthew and Ryan both 17 and idiots. Then we have table three. The 16 and 15 year olds Alicia. The oldest of them. She's 17 soon. We then have Gabby 16 and Angel 15 and Richard and Nathaniel both 16 both trouble makers. Ms Mary says they'll be the death of her. We actually don't have any 14 or 13 year olds. So you'd understand why I was alone. Well there is Chad but he hangs with the boys. His older than me by only 4 months but he believes his 10 years older like an older brother completely irritating. Moving one we have the 10 and 9 year olds. Cassie and Nisreen. Both 10. Gabe 10 too. Then then the 4 nine year olds. Amy and Mia 2. You know because of Mia over there. We have Bryson and his twin brie. Two boys. Tyler and Rudy the eight year olds. And then last but not least the youngest that can walk everybodies heart. Silvia. She's probably with Ms Mary as always. She's 4. Then we have 2 babies. One 9 months, Zackary and one is 5 months. Sophie. She's so cuttttteeeeee. But not when she cries" okay so that was a great break down, ima be honest I forgot half of the names and give me a minute or two I'll forget the rest accept for harper and Silvia because well I met silvia yesterday and harper is in my face 24/7.
I used the bathroom, did my business took a shower and got dressed a pair of leggings a tank top and Evans hoodie over it, with my sneakers. I headed to Ms Mary's office because she wanted to see me. Everyone was getting ready for school so I assumed it's about that.
I knocked and headed inside.
"heyy Amelia, come in,have a seat. " her office
Was so comfortable, there was stuffed animals laying around definitely child friendly I took a seat.
"don't worry you not in trouble. I wanted to talk to you about schooling " I nodded.
"okay so, we decided. We being Amanda and I. We decided that it would be best if you finished the last semester online like you've been doing and then the following year we'd put in you in a normal school, what do you think. It's all up to you. You can go to a normal school if you'd like. " I considered her words. I liked the fact that I had a choice in this.
"I'd love to go to a public school, however the school I attended and would love to go to is 30 minutes away so I'll think it's best if I do online schooling and attempt to get use to a new school in the new year" she smiled and nodded at me.
"awesome. Also Mr brown will be fetching you later, so that you can be closer for the funeral tomorrow" I thanked her and headed out to my room.
I was alone her with Ms Mary. Well us, and the two babies but they okay. I pulled out my book and decided to write a song. Yup I was in a mood for song writing. I named it...

If I could fly.
(A/N: a song by one direction )

If I could fly.
I'd be coming right back home to you.
I think I might...
Give up everything just ask me to.
Pay attention I hope that you listen because I let my guard down. Right now I'm completely defenseless....
For your eyes only  I'll show you my heart for when you lonely
and forget who you are.
I'm missing half of me, when we apart and now.. you know me, for your eyes only

After writing an entire song it was lunch. Silvia came to tell me. She's soo cute. She just got back from preschool. She was telling me about the puzzles she built and she showed me her drawings. She's so cutee. I'll continue saying it forever and always.
Silvia and I had cheese sandwiches. The caferteria was so quiet and peaceful.
Ms Mary walked in with two babies on her hand she smiled at Silvia and I. Harper wasn't lying Sophie was sooo cutteeee. I took the nagging baby from Ms Mary. She thanked me.

I sang my new song to Sophie in a hushed tone and she fell asleep.
"okay, first you take Silvia from me and now Sophie " she laughed..
"shhh, you going to wake my baby " I joked which a
Made her laugh alittle more. I went to lay Sophie down.
"hey Lia, can you draw with me" Silvia gave me a fright as I didn't hear her enter the room.
"sure, let me just grab a few things from my room and then I'll join you in the study room"

She nodded and ran off. I fetched my book to finish my song.
I didn't need it tho because she wanted me to Colour in her coloring book with her. So I did and after 30 minutes she decided she wanted to play in the park so I watched her until Harper jumped out of nowhere. I'm going to call her my sunshine. She's just so adorable.

"hey bestfriend. How was your day?! " aww she's so sweet.
"my day was good" I said normally.
"yea okay, but I meant what did you do, anything fun."
"wrote alittle, had lunch with Silvia when she came from school, put Sophie to bed and then coloured with Silvia and now we playing in the park" she looked at me with wide eyes. What did I say?
"you had lunch with Silvia! What did you do? She never leaves Ms Mary's side! "
Ooooohhh that makes, I understand what Ms Mary meant earlier.

I shrugged.
"Anyways, what did you do today? " I asked, trying to be nice.
She talked about how she hates maths and essay writing and how she loves drama class.

We eventually ended up going inside, Silvia went to take her bath and I helped harper with her Romeo and Juliet Essay in the study room.
I then got ready to leave. I packed a few things since I'll only be there for 2 nights.

The girls and Mr brown showed up, so I left.

Scarlett pov.
Lizzie was restless next to me, she's tossing and turning like crazy. I shook her a little. She shot up and sobbed uncontrollably.

"shhh, it's okay I'm here. " I tried comforting her. I took her in my embrace and just held her

"I- i- I'm worried about her. She said her mom hurts her. What if she's hurt? I promised to look out for her and I don't even know where she is right now, if she's not eating, if she's okay and safe " she said it extremely fast. She's not okay. I drew little shapes on her back and hummed a lullaby for her. She calmed down abit but still uneased. So we checked my Instagram for any news.

(insert picture of Leah and Scarlett here. )

User 1:omg! It's Scarlett Johansson!!

User 2: I love you so much!!!

User 3: #FindLeah ❤️

Not muchly helpful, all the comments looked like that. It did however help lizzie fall asleep which is great. We'll head down to the the library Cafe research place thing tomorrow again. Correction... Later today.

To find our Leah
_______________________________________________word count 2155

A/N
Ima be honest I forgot what happened in the first paragraph. Ima check..

Okay.. So they got a solid lead and jumped on a plane.
#FindLeah is trending. Comment below #FindLeah. Or don't. Just for the fun of it.

Also we met the foster care gang. Who your favorite Harper or Silvia.

Anyways I'll see you all again next week sometime.

Take care of yourself. It's okay to take breaks. Eat something. Drink water. Do a little self care.

Also something I learnt recently that I'd like to share:

Taking care of yourself is being productive. Just saying. Orr Pinterest said.

Anyways..
Sparkle out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 533 66
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...
365K 9.7K 52
What happens when Y/n, a 14 year old orphan meets a famous actress at the store? Y/n has lived at an orphanage for most of her life, because her pare...
97.4K 2.7K 55
[COMPLETED] Riley Mae Foster has been an orphan for four years now. She is waiting to turn 18 so she can leave the orphanage. Nobody wants to adopt a...
253K 5.1K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...