πƒπžπ¬π’π«πžπ¬

By Zyrineavery

A person with a desire to die and to live a normal life at the same time is the most dangerous person in the... More

|| Prologue ||
|| C1 β€’ Interesting Girl ||
|| C2 β€’ Zombies ||
|| C3 β€’ Unexpected ||
|| C4 β€’ Betrayed ||
|| C5 β€’ Broadcasting Studio ||
|| C6 β€’ What? ||
|| C7β€’ Hambie ||
|| C8 β€’ Kill ||
|| C9 β€’ Bite ||
|| C10 β€’ Strange feeling ||
|| C11 β€’ Suffer ||
|| C12 β€’ Silly Girl ||
|| C13 β€’ Reckless ||
|| C14 β€’ Jealousy ||
|| C15 β€’ Hope ||
|| C16 β€’ Like ||
|| C17 β€’ Sacrifice ||
|| C18 β€’ Life ||
|| C19 β€’ Classroom President ||
|| C20 β€’ Fight ||
|| C21 β€’ Escape Plan ||
|| C22 β€’ Friend ||
|| C23 β€’ I hate you ||
|| Epilogue ||
|| Moon and Sun ||
|| Moon & Sun teaser ||

|| C24 β€’ Forgiveness ||

2.7K 133 15
By Zyrineavery

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

After a few hours of walking they reached an area full of houses but no people or zombies around.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this" Gyeong-su whispered to himself.

"This is our last route before we get to Yangdong so let's hurry up" On-jo's father said and everyone's pace hurriedly.

But as they were walking the four hambies were restless.

They have some strange feelings about it.

Areum stopped walking when she heard a strange sound coming from not far away.

"quiet" Areum's whisper caused everyone to turn their attention to her.

"Did you hear that too?" Gyeong-su asked the girl and the blonde nodded in response.

The two students' eyes widened when they realized that zombies were making noise.

But even before they could say that to their friends, Namra had already spoken.

"Zombies. There are zombies here, everywhere" Namra's whispered caused everyone to be surprised.

Everyone was going to run but the zombies came out and blocked the path that Areum's friends were supposed to pass.

"Shibal!!" Areum whispered to herself and she did not hesitate to attacked those zombies.

Gyeong-su, Su-hyeok and Mr. Nam do the same thing.

Fighting those numerous Zombies side by side as Namra and Sun-hwa are trying to protect those who can't fight.

While they were fighting Mi-jin found a way away from the zombies so they went through there, along with Areum and the others who's fighting the zombies.

But as they run Dae-su, Wu-jin and Joon-yeong stumble.

Su-hyeok and Nayeon immediately helped them.

"Run, I'll take care of it" Areum said boldly and she immediately took a shovel that she will use to beat up those zombies.

But instead of everyone following her they did something else.

They took the equipment they would use in defense and then stood next to or behind Areum.

"Stop acting tough. We will fight along with you" Su-hyeok said and then he tightened his grip on the shovel that he was holding.

"Let's do it together." Joon-yeong said with a grin on his face.

(A/N: goosebumps again)

"Aaiisshh" That's all Areum responded.

As the zombies approached them, someone suddenly took hold of her hand.

She looked at who it was and she saw Namra standing next to her.

"Stay with me" Namra whispered.

The maiden's gaze was on the front and Not on Areum.

Areum just smiled at her girlfriend's action.

She tightened her grip on Namra's hand and then whispered "I won't leave you. I promise."

After a few seconds of waiting the zombies appeared.

They ran into Areum's friends so Areum and the others immediately attacked those zombies.

Namra hit the zombie with the shovel she was holding while Areum kicked the zombie that Namra hit.

When that zombie get up Areum and Namra kicked the zombies stomach at the same time.

"Good job, Hon" Areum whispered to Namra before she let go of Namra's hand and punched the zombie that almost attacked Mr. Nam.

Namra couldn't help but blush when she heard that from Areum but even though she was embarrassed she was still very good at fighting those creeps.

While everyone is fighting Areum's attention turned to the zombie who's attacking Dae-su.

The girl immediately ran and she broke the neck of the zombie.

"Thank you so much" Dae-su said before running to help Hyo-ryeong fight the zombies.

"Shibal!!" Mi-jin groaned as she keeps on hitting the zombie.

"Broke their neck or stab their neck. That's Zombies weakness!!" Areum shouted.

"This bitch is fucking annoying!!" Na-yeon irritatedly hiss before she kicked the zombies stomach.

Areum giggled at Na-yeon before she help the girl.

The blonde grab the Zombies hair and broke its neck causing it to die.

"That's how you kill a zombie. Ms Perfect" Areum proudly said to Nayeon.

But before Na-yeon could say anything Mi-jin and Wu-jin shouted at the same time.

Areum's attention turned to them and she immediately run towards them.

When she got close to them, Areum pushed Wu-jin away from Hari and kicked the zombie that is running towards her.

(A/N: Wu-jin is safe)

"Careful Jang Siblings" Areum said before she kill that zombie.

Ha-ri rolled her eyes and immediately help her brother to stand up.

"Help!! This last zombie is too strong" Gyeong-su shouted.

Areum's attention turned to her friend and her eyes widened in surprise.

She looked like a statue when she saw that zombie.

In shock she could no longer move her body, she's froze on her spot.

She just watched how Su-hyeok and Dae-su beat that zombie.

"stop !!" Areum shouted but her friends didn't seem to hear it.

Anger, fear and sadness envelope her as she watch her friends beating up that zombie.

"Bitch, I said stop it" Areum shouted again.

She immediately ran towards Su-hyeok and punch the young man, repeatedly while Su-hyeok isn't fighting back.

Dae-su kicked the zombie away, he stood up and turned his attention to the blonde who's punching the helpless Lee Su-hyeok.

"Hey. What's wrong with you?" Dae-su said and lifted the girl away from Su-hyeok.

That zombie immediately stood up and ran to where Wu-jin and Joon-yeong were.

The two young men immediately kicked and punched the zombie.

Areum couldn't help herself and started crying.

"Appa!!" the shouted as she cries causes Wu-jin to stop Joon-yeong from what they are doing.

"Appa!!" She shouted again.

When she got out of Dae-su's grasp she immediately run towards her father who had turned into a zombie.

Even before she can get close to her father, the zombie suddenly attacks On-jo so Sun-hwa can do nothing but kill Areum's father right in front of her.

"APPA!!" Areum shouted seeing her dad get killed by her professor.

Sun-hwa then threw away the dead body of Y/N's dad.

"I'm sorry, Areum." Sun-hwa said, kneeling down in front of the blonde who's also kneeling down.

"Zombies are coming again. Let's go that way. They aren't any there." Namra said.

She immediately run towards her girlfriend and help her to stand up.

Na-yeon help Sun-hwa to stand up and they all leave.

While they were all running, Y/N became weaker and weaker and her girlfriend immediately noticed it.

"I don't want to go" Areum whispered.

"What?" Namra ask.

"Let me go. Please." Areum whispered causing Namra to stop running.

When she stopped, Areum immediately knelt down.

Namra also knelt down in front of her and Areum cried again.

The blonde hug her girlfriend and bury her face on Namra's chest.

"Appa" Areum whispered softly.

X

2 days later

"I'm sorry" Namra whispered as she hold Areum's hand.

"For what?" Areum ask, her voice was so weak.

"For not saving your father from getting killed"

"You don't have to say sorry. You don't even know he's my father so don't be sorry."

"But"

"No buts, Hon." Areum whispered softly.

Namra took a deep breath as she's playing Areum's hand.

As silence enveloped the whole area but something or someone suddenly shattered it.

"What about me?" The woman said before she appeared to the couple.

Areum averted her eyes when she saw Sun-hwa.

The professor knelt in front of her.

"Forgive me for what I did. I only did that for you and your friends as well. I hope you understand me." Sun-hwa said sadly.

Sun-hwa's heart shattered into pieces when she heard no response from Areum.

She thought that the blonde was really mad at her and knowing Areum, she don't easily forgive someone.

Sun-hwa was helplessy about to get up on her knees when Areum suddenly spoke.

"It's okay."

" I understand it, I'm just kind of hurt to see him like that" Areum added.

Even before the girl could look at her professor, Sun-hwa immediately hugged her.

"Thank you" Sun-hwa whispered to Areum.

Sun-hwa didn't expect this.

All Areum could do is to hug her back, too shy and stunned to speak.

"She really change" Sun-hwa thought, the professor quickly hug her back.

Namra's lips curve into a smile seeing her girlfriend turning red in embarrassment.

She's also happy to see and to know that Areum is getting better and better person.

"That's my girl" Namra thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other.

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

Don't forget to vote and share this book to your aouad gay friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.2K 33
I liked the web series named All of us are dead... mainly the characters of Nam-ra and Cheong-sam, so I felt like writing a story about it...so here...
8.1K 439 15
❝ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’. ❞ ❉ 𝐴 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 π‘€β„Žπ‘œ 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘π‘’ 𝑖𝑛 π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Ž π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’οΏ½...
119K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...
30.9K 1.2K 22
To be honest I made this as a joke so I don't expect you to read it. But if you do read then thank you. God bless you. Started: 10/04/2022 Ended: 4/0...