๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ : ๐–ฑ...

By mochiminie_

"๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—…๐–บ๐—." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐– ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—
02 : ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ช๐–บ๐—‡๐—€
03 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐– ๐—†๐–ป๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—
04 : ๐–ง๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ
05 : ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ก๐–พ ๐–ก๐–บ๐–ฝ
06 : ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ
07 : ๐–ซ๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ
08 : ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–จ๐—†๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ
09 : ๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐–ถ๐–พ ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ง๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ญ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ
10 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
11 : ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ก๐—…๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–พ
12 : ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—…
13 : ๐–ฒ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–ฃ๐—‹๐–บ๐—†๐–บ
14 : ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‚๐—… ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
16 : ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—๐—…๐–บ๐—
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ : ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

15 : ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฐ๐—Ž๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ค๐—๐—‚๐—…

1.6K 197 287
By mochiminie_

_____꧁❀꧂_____

"The CCPD is quite easy to fool."

"None of them knows that I've turned against the deputy and Mayor Jang."

"Exactly, which is why we don't have to worry about being pretentious."

"Chief Leroy can read through someone's bullshit though."

"Fatso's a fragile, little dough, trust me. I've ran from him countless of times. This shouldn't be hard."

"I'm not sure if this will work, honestly. It's alright if you don't take my advice— that was a bit hasty and ridiculous of me."

Inspector Kang leaned against the rough wall, his dishevelled hair framing the shape of his face. Shadows contoured his deep cheeks and tired eyes. The silver moon shine seeped from the now open window like a dim, magical spotlight. It shyly touched their skins, painting them with such mysterious glow. Y/N hugged her knees, her humongous bunny mask resting near her feet. She gave it a slight kick, causing it to roll towards the door. None of them ever thought about sitting next to each other to plot against the same enemy. Yet there they were, conversing in hush mutters as though the room itself had ears.

"No, it was a brilliantly bad idea. I just need you to act like a boy in distress, have them come to you, and then I'll eventually sneak from behind so as planned."

"All alone?"

"You think I can't do it?" Y/N raised a brow. "What's the use of owning a massive flamethrower if I'm just gonna let it rot in the closet?"

"You're gonna burn them?"

"Well, yes, but no."

Y/N stood to grab her weapon. Prying a dusty furniture apart, she took a flamethrower and an old revolver. She carried them in both hands and mockingly posed to flaunt her overflowing confidence. Inspector Kang merely gulped, feeling the wave of anxiety wash over his spine. He knew she was capable of wrecking havoc in her own ways, but the thought of him betraying the people he had once trusted brought a dagger through his chest, impaling his broken heart and tearing it to pieces.

"A quick blaze will be enough to startle those bastards," Y/N continued, loading her gun. "By then, my and the boys will round the vehicles and start the chase. Wherever this entire shit leads us to, I don't care. You asked for this, so your job right and you'll earn their token of gratitude."

"What about you?"

"You really shouldn't worry about me, Mr. Kang. I'm The Masked Phantom Of Futuristic Couture and the devil is on my side."

"L/N," Inspector Kang crossed his arms. "How are you not afraid of the law?"

"Because I am my own law," Y/N grinned. "So, officer, are you ready for your first treachery?"

_____________________________

THUD!

The 4 AM serenity faded into dust as the CCPD barged through the brittle doors, swiftly invading Y/N's lair like a stampede of desperate elephants. Chief Leroy led his crowd with a pistol ready to fire in his hands. The Jang family surprisingly followed, probably emboldened by the fair amount of cops aiming to take down the convicted criminal.

The place was eerily quiet, much to their utter suspicion. No playful silhouette nor laughter from Y/N greeted their striken figures, although they did find three steel badges lying on the ground.

"These are from Officers Vernier, Fontaine, and Lyon," Chief Leroy mumbled in horror. "They were definitely here. Quick, search the area in groups. Leave no room untouched."

"Taehyun," Ivy nervously breathed. "Please, find my poor Taehyun. He must be incredibly hurt by now."

"Don't you fret, madam," Chief Leroy guaranteed. "I'm sure your boyfriend's doing alright. We'll get him in no t—"

"Help!"

Everybody paused upon recognizing Inspector Kang's petrified call. Ivy mindlessly broke into tears as she clung to her father's coat. Mrs. Jang subtly cringed, hoping that her desired son-in-law was unharmed. Police swarmed every corridor, checking each chamber for any signs of their colleague. Mayor Jang joined the fearsome hunt, eventually stumbling upon an abandoned vault in which he gleefully entered.

"Over here!"

"Somebody help me!"

"Hello?"

THUD!

Chief Leroy's squinty eyes widened as soon as he found his subordinate tied into a pole, all bloody and bruised. Inspector Kang turned a bleary vision to them, a weak smile of relief painted on his lips. Ivy quickly stormed in to hold the man. She peppered him with glossy kisses in which he unwillingly savored. Four more cops scampered into the scene to aid their hurt colleague. They freed the young detective, held him to his feet, and even spared him a bottle of water to drink as he did seem parched.

"Where's Y/N?" Ivy questioned, her palms pressed against his chest. "Where did that bitch go, baby?"

"I don't know," Inspector Kang lied. "She and her men immediately fled the moment they heard you enter."

"Oh, we're gonna make her pay," Ivy gritted, caressing his cheek. "How dare she hurt you like this. So fucking cruel."

While the commotion gradually subsided, Mayor Jang seized the time of his life, chucking bills of cash inside his coat. He worked greedily, leaving no note behind. Inspector Kang was safe for all he cared, but what he didn't know was that his greatest fear was merely five feet away, watching. Mayor Jang giggled to himself, his mind already picturing the things he'd do with the tremendous amount of euros bulging in his pocket. Thanking the heavens, he turned to leave.

WHACK!

Mayor Jang staggered backwards as Y/N hit him with a steel rod. The man desperately tried to regain his balance, though his blurring vision failed to cut him a slack. Furious, the criminal strutted to his bewildered figure, her flamethrower raised and ready to give him an alarming tease.

"I knew you'd be here," she dangerously hummed. "As expected from a selfish bastard like you, Kennedy."

"It's mine!" Mayor Jang scowled. "It's you who stole everything from me, you wrench!"

"It's yours," she sarcastically parroted. "Take a look at what you're holding, dummy."

Mayor Jang took a handful of the money and stared. Each bill showcased Y/N's face with random scribbles and numbers replacing France's logo. Mayor Jang disgustingly threw them away, his expression a mix of disappointment and regret. It was all a trap. A well-thought deception.

"You greedy swine."

WOOSH!

"AAARGH! FUCK!"

A pained scream was what brought the policemen back to earth. Fresh from their wee jubilee, they hastily scattered to heed their mayor's anguished cry. Chief Leroy ordered Inspector Kang to keep behind. The detective wordlessly obliged, having to endure his girlfriend's terrified sobs as she pinched the fabric of his shirt. Without a warning, Y/N came running from a smokey chamber, followed by Mayor Jang whose suit had unfortunately caught fire. He writhed in fright, his hands aimlessly flailing to put out the gnawing blaze.

"Sir!"

"Grab a bucket!"

"Hold still, Mr. Jang!"

"Y/N!" Inspector Kang grimly pointed. "She's escaping!"

"Keep the Jangs safe!" Chief Leroy yelled. "Boys, get into your vehicles this instant!"

Y/N ignored the deadly bullets grazing past her shoulders as she bolted to the backdoor. Pugsy and Tut immediately started the mini-van, prodding Y/N to enter, but the girl chose to ride her motorbike instead. Signalling her puppets to lead the way, she rolled her own engine, gaining the enemies' attention. Chief Leroy's visage was visibly sour amidst the clouds of dust billowing from her screeching wheels. Catching glimpse of Inspector Kang, she gave him a secret nod before racing down the road.

The CCPD rapidly caught up, their sirens breaking through the city's early morning peace. The air was tense, permeated with a deafening exchange of bullets and shrill profanities. Y/N looked back and noticed a single mobile threatening to overtake her by the avenue. Whistling, she urged her goons to drop a spike strip. They noisily complied, tossing one to the ground. It landed with a clammer, automatically expanding to expose its sharp teeth. Y/N swerved her motorbike to dodge the latter.

BANG!

A mischievous cackle rang from her lips as she watched four police officers climb out of their cars in irritation. Few more to go and the chase will come to an explosive end. Gazing up, she saw the sky gradually brighten. Pastels of orange, pink, and purple tinted the thin wisps of clouds, creating a dreamy mosaic of colors as birds flew by to witness the unraveling fiasco. Y/N drove faster, feeling the freezing breeze kiss her skin. She sped next to the mini-van and reached out to knock.

"Pugsy, I want you to drive past the Great Bridge!"

"You want me to eat porridge?!"

"No, I said drive past the Great Bridge, you idiot!"

"But why?!"

"Just listen to me and whatever happens, don't you dare steer back!"

Brave and hungry for some drama, Y/N and her men simultaneously raced to the aforementioned destination. Glimmering in red, the Great Bridge stretched over a deep, wild river, connecting Coussac to its neighboring city, Duran. It was an infamous hotspot for a variety of road-related accidents, so whatever trick Y/N has in store was enough to make Inspector Kang's brows stitch together in both confusion and concern. Chief Leroy stepped on his gas, urging his car to go faster in hopes to outrun the delinquents. He skillfully dodged their petty traps, beckoning Inspector Kang to yield his gun from the backseat.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Another series of bullets rained from the other side of the party. Y/N annoyingly bit her lips, her knuckles turning white as she gripped harder on the brakes. Pugsy lured half of the CCPD to the opposite end of the bridge as their boss had entrusted them to cover for her. The mini-van swiveled however as a cop busted its front wheel open. This prodded Y/N's puppets to aim back with their rifles and fire, causing two of the police mobiles to leak and crash.

"Pugsy, the play money!"

"Catch!"

Y/N flawlessly seized a bulging bag and placed it on her lap. Heaving her flamethrower, she ignited a couple bills and tossed it in the air, laughing. Chief Leroy nearly rammed into a lamppost as he veered to avoid the burning rubbish. Groaning, he snatched his own pistol from its holster and blasted. Inspector Kang pretended to mirror his actions, wordlessly signaling Y/N to be mindful of her antics.

Rolling her eyes, the girl entered the long highway. She waited until she was halfway through the Great Bridge before jumping off her bike to climb up the towering infrastructure. Pugsy crisply cussed, clearly baffled, but he knew better than to stop, hence he kept driving, ignoring his friends' protests.

Y/N traced the thin platform like a tightrope walker in a circus. Chief Leroy halted with a piercing screech, his face an ugly puce. He commanded a third of his group to race after the escaping herd. Beneath the morning sky, him and his subordinates flocked, their weapons aimed towards the girl as she struggled to maintain her balance.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

An ammo had unfortunately caught Y/N off-guard, hence she staggered and fell. She instinctively held onto the railings, completely dodging her untimely encounter with death. Inspector Kang shot a thick rope for her to latch upon. Luckily, his colleagues saw this as a miss. Y/N gratefully diverted her weight into the material. She dangled about a hundred feet above with the risk of plummeting into the river's raging waters.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"Fucking—" Chief Leroy gritted. "—kill her or something! She's literally right in front of you, imbeciles!"

BOOM!

A distant explosion alerted the cops. Beyond the horizon flipped several police mobiles. They burned like plastic toys, revealing a number of dead officers scattered on the way. Racing through the monstrous flames however was a mini-van wherein a group of buff delinquents screamed, their rifles raised in the name of their beloved villain. Pugsy had broken the code. After seeing how his boss nearly faced her end, he finally gave in and came back to cover. The remainder of the deputy decided to tackle the incoming ruckus. Inspector Kang used this to spare Y/N a queue to slide down.

"Long live the Queen of Disaster!"

"Fuck the police!"

"Brrt-brrt, motherfuckers!"

Chief Leroy encouraged his team to keep blasting. Pugsy beckoned his peers to hide behind the burning cars. Two of the convicted men tossed down a bunch of tinted smoke bombs. A burst of green, yellow, and blue sprouted straight from the concrete, concealing them from the deadly glares of the authority. The policemen desperately plowed through the opaque cloud of festive colors, a strange feeling of deja vu spiking their veins as they sure have experienced the same trick before.

Inspector Kang ran to collect Y/N. Amidst the rising tension, he found the girl crouching behind a barricade.

"These hardheaded motherfuckers."

"What are you talking about, L/N?"

"I told Pugsy not to return despite any consequences."

"Listen, they did their best to distract the authority. Now, come. You need to get out of here."

"I need a car to lure them away."

Inspector Kang nodded and wordlessly led her to an unattended vehicle. Grabbing a spare key, he started the engine and made the entire thing aimlessly hurtle forward. The pair hopped out just in time, dodging Chief Leroy's sharp glare.

"In the trunk, make it fast," the detective sneaked her in before belting a loud cry. "Y/N IS ESCAPING! SHE'S IN THAT MOBILE!"

Thinking that their boss had eventually found a way to retreat, Pugsy beckoned his peers to abandon the site. They scurried back into the mini-van and sped down the lane in hopes of catching up with the villainess. Inspector Kang doubled on his pedal too, trying to convince his colleagues that he was merely after the criminal herself.

"Fire, kid!" Chief Leroy screamed from his side. "Bust her tires into bits, I don't care!"

BANG!

A single bullet was all it took to redirect the empty car towards the barricade. It swerved with an eerie screech, drawing burnt tracks on the ground right before it crashed and fell into the rapid currents. Everyone paused to watch the alleged getaway car plummet to the depths of the river.

SPLASH!

The CCPD broke into a joyous applause as they continued to chase the rest of the delinquents. As sunlight basked their exhausted figures, they couldn't help but celebrate an unbelievable job-well-done. Chief Leroy gleefully patted his subordinate's shoulder, his crescent eyes narrowing in excitement.

Inspector Kang had successfully killed Y/N L/N. Gone was the Queen of Evil, her body drowning beneath the icy waters.

Or so they thought.

_____꧁❀꧂_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 10.5K 20
"๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ...
3.2K 300 20
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ [๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž]. ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ก๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
94.1K 7.4K 18
"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐–ผ, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๏ฟฝ...
8.7K 450 31
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’, ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ : โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”