Eudaimonia | | Peter Parker x...

By littlefreaklouist

It is a 'regular' day for Y/N Stark. Until she figures out who Peter Parker really is. They have a fight agai... More

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀꜱ
1 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ
2 | ᴏɴᴇ
3 | ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ
4 | ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ
5 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
6 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
7 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
8 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
9 | ᴍᴀɢᴜɴᴀ
10 | ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ
11 | ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
12 | 18!
13 | ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
14 | ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
15 | ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ
16 | ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
17 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘ
19 | ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ 18
20 | ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
21 | ʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ
22 | ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ
23 | ʟɪᴇꜱ
24 | ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ?
25 | ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ
26 | ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
27 | ᴄᴜʀᴇꜱ
27.5 | ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ
28 | ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ
29 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ
30 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
31 | ᴛɪᴏ
32 | ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ
33 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ?
34 | ʜꜱʟᴏᴛ
35 | ᴅᴏᴡɴ
36 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
37 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.
!!

18 | 3'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

112 5 16
By littlefreaklouist

TW, mentions of loss, crying, and jake gyllenballs

don't start song till i say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter walks out of the shower and he has gray sweat pants hanging low on his waist. I've been watching tiktok. "Nick Fury has been calling me so much since you left." I say with concern.

"He called me a lot the other day, Happy said he wants to talk to us." He says with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Yeah, you both are very difficult to contact." I hear him, both Peter and I turn our heads and he is sitting in a chair. When did he get there?

Peter takes out his toothbrush "You're Nick Fury." He looks at him with shock.

"So good to finally meet you too. I saw you guys at the funeral, but that wasn't a good time to exchange numbers." Nick crosses his legs.

"No, that would have been inappropriate." Peter utters.

"That's what I just said." Nick shakes his head.

"Right." Peter says quickly.

"The important thing is, you guys are here. I tried to bring you both here. But you guys avoided me, now you're here. What a coincidence." Nick murmurs. I sit up on my bed.

"Wait, was this a coincidence?" I cock my head to the side and ask.

"I used to know everything... Then I come back five years later and now I know nothing. No intel, no team. And another high school kid is dodging my calls." He motions to Peter. "Here's what I do know." He puts up a projection. "A week ago in a village in Mexico was wiped out by a cyclone. Witnesses say that the cyclone had a face. Three days later, a similar event happened in morocco. A village was-" We are cut off by our teacher knocking at the door.

He walks in, "Just making the rounds. Seeing if anyone needs any counseling after today's traumatic events... especially you too." He says.

"No, we'll be okay. We're fine. Thank you." I smile at him and he nods.

"Great because I'm not qualified to actually-" Peter cuts him off.

"Yeah, we are actually kind of busy with some superhero stuff so..." He motions to the door. Mr. Harrington nods his head then shuts the door and leaves.

"That was our teacher, sorry about that." I apologize.

"A village was destroyed by what may well be another world-threatening event. That's why it's imperative-" Nick gets cut off by another knock at the door.

"Peter, have you seen Ned?" Betty asks.

"I- Uh no, sorry." Peter shouts.

"Suit up." He orders us. We nod and he exits the room. My suit covers me. Then Peter changes. We head downstairs and then meet Nick Fury.

He takes us on a boat, Peter and I stand next to him till he speaks. "Stark left these for you." He hands Peter a case.

"Really?" Peter utters. Peter carefully opens the box revealing a pair of glasses.

"Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown." Nick quotes, "Stark said you wouldn't get that because it's not a Star Wars reference." I chuckle at his comment.

"So uh where are we going?" Peter asks Nick.

"You'll see." He mumbles. We get off a boat and begin walking into a small room, where people are working on computers. "Over there, we have Maria Hill." She glances at us. "That's dimitri." His eyes follow us. "And that is Mr. Beck." I immediately got a bad vibe from the man. He turns around looking at us.

"Mysterio?" Both Peter and I say.

"You guys can call me Quinton." He shakes our hands. He is giving off a pedofile vibe. I look him up and down. He holds his hand out for me to shake it. I shake my head slowly.

"No thanks." I pick at the skin on my lip. He nods his head and backs off.

"You guys handled yourselves well out there today. Saw what you guys did with the tower and helped me out. We could use people like you in my world" We both nod.

"Thanks." Peter grins. I wrinkle my eyebrows.

"Aren't you just American?" I utter.

He chuckles. "Ah, do I love women?" Excuse me? Fucking asshole. "Especially the women from Tony Stark." I roll my eyes.

"See Quinton is from Earth, just not our Earth." Nick says walking to us.

"This is Earth dimension 616, I'm from Earth 833." He tells us. What the hell?

"Sorry, you're telling us there is a multiverse?" Peter and I walked up to him. I arch my eyebrow.

"I thought that was just theoretical." I murmur. "That changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system. How does that even work with all the quantum-" Peter cuts me off.

"That's insane." He beams. Everyone glares at us, "Sorry, it's really cool" Our faces become serious.

"Don't ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room." Quinton tells Peter. Small dick, small fucking dick.

Quinton explains the whole thing to us and everything about the multiverse. Then he tells us about the water man and how it could be anything.

"The elements are here now, attacking Earth." He shows. Then he explains how this could destroy the Earth and all the fun stuff.

"Mr. Fury this all seems like a big time, you know, huge superhero kind of stuff." Peter gives a concerned look.

"Bitch please, you've been to space." Fury spits. A laugh falls out of my mouth.

"Actually that was an accident." I utter even though it wasn't.

"There's gotta be someone else you can use. We just uh- We lost a lot, and I don't want to risk that, not again. It ruined relationships, and our mental stability." He begs Quinton. Oh. It ruined relationships. I glance at him.

"What about Thor?" I ask.

"Off world." Nick replies.

"Okay, um Dr. Strange?" Peter walks next to me.

"Unavailable." Maria utters.

"Captain Marvel?" I shift in my stance and get annoyed.

"Don't invoke her name." Nick spits.

"Sir, look, we want to help. We do. But if my aunt and her Pepper find out we left the trip, they'll kill us." Peter explains. Heh, her Pepper.

"Okay." Nick agrees. "I understand."

"I'm sorry what?" I smirk.

"Why don't you guys get back so your teacher's don't miss you... Dimitri. Take them back to the hotel please." Nick orders.

"Yes." Dimitri speaks.

"Thank you, Nick." I softly smile and he nods.

"Yeah thanks Mr. Fury. And uh good luck." We walk away.

"See you kids later." Quinton says. I ignore him.

"Yeah see you." Peter waves.

"Bye ma'am." I wave to Maria.

"Yeah." She mutters.

*start song here!*

Once Peter and I get back into our room we change back into our normal clothes. I lay on to the bed. "If you don't mind me asking, why do you not like Mr. Beck? I just got that vibe." He turns towards me.

"I really recognized him and I think he worked for my dad and my dad stole his idea... But I'm not too sure." I turned to him. "Sounds like my dad." I chuckle.

"Oh." Is all he says. "Well, I'm going to go to bed, goodnight." He turns off the lamp. I hate that we are pretending that there is no tension between us.

"Yeah, goodnight Peter. I'm going to Facetime Pep real quick so I can talk to Morgan, just let me know if I'm being too loud." I open my phone.

"Okay." He says.

I call her and Pep's face shows up on the screen. "Hey Y/N, how was today?" She asks.

"You saw the news right?" I ask as she shakes her head. "Oh, well a giant water guy showed up. Peter and I fought him and defeated him but he's not gone. Anyways this guy helped us, but heres the thing. I think he worked for dad." I whisper.

"What's his name?" She sits up straight.

"Quinton Beck." I told her. She shakes her head.

"Sounds familiar but I'm not sure" She wrinkles her eyebrows together.

"Uhm but Nick Fury talked to us for a bit. He asked us to help him out but we declined the offer based on what happened when we helped last time." I set my phone down and pull my hair back.

"Peter?" I hear Morgan. "Is Peter in there?" Her face comes onto screen.

"I uh-" I pick at my lip. "Yeah." I say the truth.

"Can I talk to him? I haven't seen him in forever." She holds the r for a long time.

"Let me see if he's awake... Hey, are you still up?" I sit on my elbows looking across the room.

"Yeah. What's up?" He rubs his eyes.

"Morgan wants to talk to you for a minute if that's okay." His eyes immediately lit up at my words. I still feel awful for taking Morgan from him because they were so close.

"Yeah... Uh yeah, that would be nice." The dimples in his cheeks show from a very soft smile. I threw my phone. "Hey Morgan." He beams.

"Hey, guess what?!" She says.

"Hm?" He flips onto his stomach.

"My mom is buying me a Spider Man suit!" She tells him and he smiles so big that there are wrinkles in his eyes.

"That's great!" I can tell he is on the verge of tears.

"Okay, let's let them go to sleep. It's late and they have a long day ahead of them." Pepper tells Morgan. "Tell Peter goodnight."

"Goodnight Spider Man!" She shouts I chuckle.

"Bye Morgan." He smiles then throws my phone over to me.

"Okay, goodnight guys, I love you." I see Morgan eating a juice pop.

"I love you and Peter!" Morgan shouts. I clench my jaw and I want to punch myself in the face.

"Goodnight Y/N, see you later." Pep says. I nod my head and hang up. I set my phone down.

"Sorry about that." I whisper. Peter doesn't reply and there are soft noises coming from him. I think he is crying. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just really missed her, and... You." His voice was shaky. Oh. Me too?

"Oh." Is all that comes out of my mouth. I wish it could have been, 'I miss you too' or 'I really want you to be in my life again.' But no. It was just 'Oh'

"I bought you a necklace, do you uh... do want it?" I see the figure of him sitting straight up.

"Sure." I hate that I am being so dry because It's completely by accident. "I would like that." I add on. He turns on the lamp and stands up. He reaches into his backpack a yellow case. He hands it to me and I have a few tears falling down my face same with him. I wipe my cheek with my fist then I open the box. It reveals a black dahlia necklace. It's fucking gorgeous. "I- Thank you. It's really pretty." I smile. I pull it off the packaging. I put it on. He looks at it and smiles.

We sit there and stare at each other as our hearts heal together. I walk over to him and sit at the edge of his bed next to him. I then grab his face and softly kiss him. Only a light peck. He kisses back though, keeping my lips on his. We both have tears running down our faces. My tongue explores the familiar area and it makes me happy. He tastes my mouth, I taste his mouth. After a few seconds I pull away but keep my forehead on his. "I love you." Is what he says. Those three magical words.

"I love you." I say back. He pulls me to him and we share a hug. We cry into each other's shoulders. "I'm sorry for everything." I mutter in his shoulder.

"I am too." We hugged each other as tight as we possibly could.

Y/N Stark loves Peter Parker.

Peter Parker loves Y/N Stark

"Thank you." He laughs in his cries. I nod my head.

"I have no Idea what you are talking about but no problem and thank you too." I laugh.

"Yeah." He kisses my collar bone. My new favorite part of my body.

We have been brought back together.

We have healed through being with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOGSGBSUIGOHSGSIOGHISUG

holy mother fucking shitjeklawhfuoahpogHGUGHPIUAS

as haley says "I feel stuck in my skin"

i feel that right now because i am so happy.

yall are maybe like they love each other already?

but remember, they are besties and there are so many things to show that they really do love each other.

this is a little shorter than most chapters but it felt right to end it there.

okay, have a fantastic day

thanks for reading

i love you all!

<3, kelsey

word count: 2178

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 497 31
BOOK 3 OF 3 It all comes down to this. The final fight. It's now or never. This story will contain Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, an...
1.1M 39.1K 95
Y/N gets sucked into the Avengers movie. What could go wrong? Will she be able to tell the Avengers what's about to happen in the future events? Or w...
17.2K 744 18
after two years in wakanda, holland and bucky are in the fight of their lives and nothing will remain the same again. [infinity war-endgame]
2.2K 82 21
The Story of Y/n Barnes, Peter Barnes, and eventually more Barnes'. How will Peter change Y/n's life? Will everything become easier over time?