The Choice.

By mlbluvr

marinette has always loved adrien, for as long as she can remember the blonde model has possessed her heart... More

stare down.
emotions.
stay away.
kitty.
blush.
car.
classroom.
snap.
comfort.
parking lot.
nice to meet you.
want more.
chivalry.
awkward.
its okay, you're okay.
the project.
another number.

the plan.

4K 70 64
By mlbluvr

MARINETTE
____________

"alya! this will never work."i snapped as i looked at my bestfriend. "this might be the dumbest idea you've ever came up with."

" trust me girl, this will work" alya responded to me with a smile.

she always had these big ideas, grand gestures to try and get adriens attention. but of course, i could never follow through, or even perform correctly.

i fumbled my words, i stood there looking up at him like an idiot, one time i ran. like, literally just sprinted away. what made her think this time would be any different?

"alya." i responded hoarsely. "there is absolutely no way in hell i'm gonna be able to do this." i looked over at adrien then back at her with worry in my eyes.

"don't worry marinette! it's all gonna work out."
she looked at me with a genuine smile, at that point i couldn't refuse.

"yeah okay, whatever.." i looked down as i fiddled with my thumbs "what's the plan again?"

THIRD PERSON
______________

alya looked at marinette, excited to rehash the plan she so carefully planned. she wanted more than anything for her best friend to be able to get over her anxiety and just tell adrien how she felt.

"okay so.." alya started. "me and you are gonna walk from point a to point b" alya spoke gesturing from the stairs to the beginning of the parking lot.

"as you watched just a couple minutes ago, i spilt ice all over the ground" marinettes eyes began to wander over. "HEY!" alya snapped

"what? sorry." marinette said as she was jolted out of her trance. "eyes on me" alya seethed.

"okay okay sorry.. i'm listening" marinette said rolling her eyes playfully at the girl.

"you, being the clumsy girl you are, will immediately slip on the ice" alya smiled.

"but how do you know i will sli-" marinette began before being cut off by her bestfriend who knew her all too well.

"marinette. you forget to tie your shoe laces in the morning" alya deadpanned.

"okay but-" marinette was cut off again.

"marinette." alya deadpanned once again.

"okay fine, continue" she said through a giggle.

alya brushed herself off and continued. "once you've 'fallen' " alya gestured using air quotes. "nino, the best wing man in the entire world will run to get help from none other then his bestfriend adrien!"

marinettes face began to turn sour again. "alya.."

she was once again cut off, " let me finish!" she said, this time more strict.

"adrien, who cares so deeply about his friend" she continued as she made air quotes with her fingers yet again.

"-will be so concerned he'll rush back with nino to come check on you." she clapped her hands together.

"but unfortunately.. me and nino have our geometry midterm next period, and can't help you." she put one hand to her forehead and leaned back, dramatically, of course.

"adrien, will have to take you to his house to get changed, take a shower, and check on you." she looked back up into marinettes eyes. "then, it's go time."

marinette looked at alya blankly. "wouldn't he just take me to the hospital? even if he didn't you know this would never work right?"

marinette shook her head. "it just isn't believable. you two would just leave me for a geometry midterm after i slipped, fell, and probably twisted my ankle due to the ice?"

alya began to say something but was cut off, "plus why would i need to change my clothes and shower? i just slipped in ice? do you just want me to sleep with him?"

alya scrunched her face "always the optimist aren't you?" she huffed as she rolled her eyes.

"well excuse me for knowing my limits! he may be blonde but he's not that dumb. plus, he only sees me as a friend. did you not see him and chloé get out of his car together the other day?"
marinette said, thinking back.

two days ago..

MARINETTE
____________

"where's adrien?" i asked nino, obviously worried.

"no clue dudette, he texted me he was on the way an hour ago.." nino responded to me as he shrugged it off.

alya pointed to the parking lot " don't worry babes, there he is now." she yawned as she leaned her head on nino, exhausted.

i watched his car pull into the parking lot, a smile appearing on my face.

i watched as he got out of the car and walked.. to the passenger door? my smile began to falter, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion as I watched intently.

he opened the door and there was.. chloé?

i turned my head to alya who was now looking too, disgust written on her face. she met my eyes, mouthing a "what the fuck ?"

i looked back over to see them walking this way, she pecked his cheek before walking over to sabrina.

present..

"okay.. but to be fair, he literally never brought it up again." alya said looking at her.

"i don't care, it looked like they were together and i don't want to overstep." marinette said crossing her arms and looking away.

"marinette. you're just trying to put off another one of my perfectly calculated plans. if you do this, correctly it's all gonna work out, i promise!" alya pleaded, giving marinette puppy dog eyes.

"even if she wanted to.. you really think she'd do it?" a voice snickered.

alya and marinette looked up from the table and saw none other than félix. adriens lookalike cousin who was nothing like him.

"oh fuck me" marinette said putting her face in her hands.

"you were listening that whole time weren't you?" she asked with a sigh.

"yup. It's quite pathetic actually, i mean how hard is it to tell someone you like them?" he said taking a seat next to the bluenette.

"isn't it quite pathetic to eavesdrop on someone" alya hissed, clearly annoyed. "shoo" she gestured with her hands. "don't you have someone else to irritate?"

"possibly, but i actually think i could be of assistance to you ladies" he played with a strand of marinettes hair before she swatted his hand away.

"i see literally no use for you so if you could just leave that would be great" marinette said as she turned to face him, forcing a smile.

"tell me, alya where is my favorite cousin now?" félix said holding his cocky smile as he retained eye contact with the bluenette.

"he's with nino" she responded flatly, uninterested.

"and would me being over here just so happen to catch his attention?" he asked as he gently moved a hand up to marinettes face.

"no why would he-" alya paused for a moment. "a-actually yeah.. he's looking over here right now, and he looks..pissed or concerned.. i cant tell?"

marinettes head darted almost instantly to try and see what adrien was so worried about but félix stopped her swiftly and softly with another hand.

cupping the other side of her face he turned it back to face him, looking deep into her eyes.

"let me ask you girls something.." félix licked his lips what do you think would immediately piss off my cousin?" he asked with yet another, cocky smile plastered onto his chiseled face.

"gee, i dunno, and anyway why would i want to do that? i want to confess my feelings! not make him irritated with me?" marinette huffed.  seeing no point in this, she rolled her eyes.

alya scrunched her nose, realizing what félix was proposing. "no, hell no." she shook her head disapprovingly. "maybe my plans may need some work but this.. this is fucked."

marinettes face quickly began to change from irritation to confusion. "what? i'm confused"

alya went to explain but was cut off by félix.

"shh, let the princess figure it out for herself" he snaked a hand to marinettes waist and began to move her closer to him.

marinettes face immediately turned red as she understood "wait, you're not actually suggesting..?"

"i am." félix leaned in closer. "and it will work, but i won't do anything you're not comfortable with." he began to pull his hand away from her waist.

marinette quickly grabbed hold of his wrist, not wanting him to move it.

she didn't know why. her first thought was to obviously push him away. she had always been disgusted by félix. ever since he pretended to be adrien and made him look like a complete asshole to her, and all their friends.

on top of that, he was the schools resident playboy. sleeping with girls, and ghosting them was his thing. she knew better than to get involved. or did she..?

maybe, it was because in all the cheesy romance movies she's watched everytime the guy gets jealous he realizes his feelings.

maybe, she was tired of being shy and kissing félix would be good practice to be bold.

maybe, it was just because he looked like adrien.

or maybe.. it was the way he held his hand to her waist, with a sense of possessiveness.

maybe, it was the way his hooded emerald eyes stared into hers with nothing but lust.

maybe, she liked feeling wanted by someone instead of just chasing.

marinette looked into his eyes,  he could tell she was seriously considering it. he smiled at this unexpected action, while alya on the other hand looked at them in disgust.

"marinette! don't tell me you're actually thinking about going through with this?"

the bluenette didn't respond instead she smiled back at félix, feeling confidence like she'd never felt before. adrenaline seemed to sweep over her as marinette, rather than ladybug for the first time.

she liked the feeling this gave her.

she liked the feeling he gave her.

félix took this as a sign and pulled her closer, when she didn't protest, he closed the space in between them.

at first he kissed her simply, going for a small peck, but when she didn't pull away he realized he wasn't the only one who wanted more.

he pulled her closer to him by her waist, his signature cocky smile reappearing through the kiss as he felt her petite body tremble at the smallest movement.

she moved her arms up his chest, wrapping them around his neck, marinette had no clue what she was doing, all she knew is for some strange reason she'd never be able to explain. this felt right.

eventually félix pulled away, licking his lips he looked at her with a smirk.

"you taste good princess, what is that? strawberry chapstick?" he questioned as he looked back and forth from her eyes to something behind her.

or rather.. someone.

marinette was too dazed by the kiss to respond, or even notice that he was looking beyond her.

félix chuckled softly before slowly turning her around by her hips.

she looked up and was faced with a disgusted alya, a shocked nino, and an angry adrien?

A/N

okay sooo! this is my first story ! my name is jade and i just wanted to say if anyone reads this thank you for reading!! i've never written anything before and honestly i'm just doing this for fun! but if you like this story and think i should continue please let me know?

if you do read this you guys should comment in those little things on the side of each paragraph, i think those are hilarious when i see them in other books.

anyways.. i really hope you enjoyed . i'll prob make more chapters just for the fun of it, but please lmk if this is good i really need the constructive critism LMAO.

i hope you all have a good night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 694 15
Marinette confesses to Adrien about her true feelings, but she turns out to be heartbroken when Adrien rejects her. On the other hand, someone in par...
244K 7.8K 21
Marinette and Adrien share dreams. But they can't say each other's name or see each other's faces. None-the-less, the two grow up together, not knowi...
8.3K 488 23
Adrien is in love with his lady, and Marinette is head over heels for the blond model. Feelings don't change easily... Or do they? These teenagers ar...
4.5K 237 13
After the heroes have defeated Monarch, Marinette went to another country to focus on her study and to start her new life. Finally, after she graduat...