reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]

6.8K 314 522
By AmarisxxLuna

tw: smut-ish, yandere, mention of self harm and a toxic story.

You woke up from a warm hand that's caressing your tummy. "uhm—" eyes still closed you could feel lips brushing your skin. You smiled and turned your body around to face him. "Fuyu, it's early in the morning."

"I know, but I want you now, y/n" He whispered in his morning voice and kissed your forehead down to your nose and to your lips, giving them pecks. You're chuckling while feeling his kisses.

"I have class at nine. uhm—" you faintly moan when you feel his hand pass your lady part down to your thighs. He began to massage them, gliding his fingers up and down.

"It's 6:30, you still have time. I'll be quick." He went inside the sheets and gently pushed you to lay on your back. He then raised your pajama top up, exposing your bare breast. Your hips lifted a little when you felt his warm breath blowing your nipples, making them harden fast.

"I just blow your chest, y/n and your nipples hardened like a rock." He said under the sheets.

"It is because it's you, Fuyu," you whispered. Chifuyu smirk before he plants tiny kisses around your breast. "your body will only react to me. do you understand?"

You were lost in his touch that you forgot to answer. Moments later, you felt a sharp pain coming from your breast, making you gasps loudly. He slapped but quickly sucked them, running his tongue back and forth, flickering your nipple.

"Haaaa—" your lips parted as you released a faint moan.

"I asked you once, y/n. Answer me."

"Yes. Yes Fuyu, my body will only react to you." You said almost out of breath.

"Good girl." He then snuck his head out of the sheet and kissed you passionately while kneading your breast. You returned the energy by kissing him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Chifuyu then grind his hardened cock on your lady part. "Felt that? You made that." He said when he broke free from the kiss, gazing into your eyes with a serious expression. "You're the only girl who can do that to me. We were meant for each other y/n."

"I'm the only one who can touch you like this." His hand travelled inside your pajama shorts and cupped your pussy. "I'm the only one who can violate you like this." without a warning he inserted his fingers inside your panties and one finger inside your sex. You gasp loudly, arching your back from the sudden pleasure.

"Your body and your soul are mine."

"Hnggg—" You can't speak because his fingers thrust faster inside you. Your mind is getting blank from the pleasure he's giving you.

"Say it, y/n... My body and my soul are yours."

"My—" He added another digit inside, making you grasp his shirt. "My Body..."

"Go on." He smirked as he added another digit inside, thrusting them so hard it made a sound weird sound.

"My body and my soul—oh my gosh, I'm gonna cum." You said breathlessly. Chifuyu then stopped moving but his fingers were still inside.

"I will not let you cum until you finish your promise." He said with a smirk on his face, you felt shy and slightly turned your head. His other hand grabbed your jaw and pulled them so you could face him. He thrust his fingers once, making you crave for more. You squeeze your thighs together in an attempt to release yourself.

"Please—" You looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Promise me first y/n..."

"My body and my soul are yours, Fuyu." You said while staring at his light blue irises.

His smirks widen and own your lips before he climbs down under the sheets and pulls your bottoms down, removing them completely. He then spreads your legs and digs his tongue inside, thrusting them in and out. Your hands are all over, trying to find something to grasps as your hips lift higher than earlier.

Your hands find his head under the sheets. "Fuyu—ahhhh!" You rolled your eyes back and grabbed a handful of his black hair. He then pressed his head harder on your cunt. "Uhmm—I am going to... ahhhh"

"Don't hold back y/n. I want to hear your voice." He then put his fingers back inside, thrusting them so fast while flickering your clit with his tongue. Moments later, you felt tightening on your tummy and release yourself.

Still, breathing heavily, you watched Chifuyu remove his pants and lay on top of you. "I will rail you so hard y/n." He whispered to your ears then licked them upward.

Chifuyu removes some hair strands that are blocking your face. after the extreme morning sex, you fell asleep again. While he admires your sleeping beauty, your phone vibrates at the side drawer. He took them to see who's calling you at this hour. It's an unknown number.

Chufuyu stared at the screen until it became a missed call. He put them back on the side drawer and kissed your forehead. "y/n, you'll be late for class." He whispered. You flinched and opened your eyes quickly.

"Oh my god!" You stood up from bed, naked, and stepped past Chifuyu's feet. You jumped down from it and before you walked to the bathroom, Chifuyu smacked your bare butt, making you squeal. "Fuyu!" The black-haired male chuckled.

"I'll just shower quick." You said and marched your way to the bathroom. You peeked your head to look at your boyfriend. "I'm sorry, I can't cook you breakfast today." You said while pouting.

"It's fine, y/n. My class will start at eleven. I have time to cook for myself. You better hurry you only have thirty minutes."

"You did this!"

"It's worth it."

"Meanie!"

As soon as you closed the bathroom door, Chifuyu's smile faded. His face became serious while taking his phone from the side drawers. He opened an app that could see messages, emails, and call logs coming from your phone. While browsing, a message suddenly popped out.

Hi y/n. I tried calling you and it rang so I hope this is still your number. There's a get-together of our class this upcoming spring break and Ichika, Rika and I were wondering if we can invite you and Chifuyu? I know you cut ties with us but we want to make it up to you from what we did.

I hope for your response. Take care. -Yui

You stepped out of the shower, drying your hair with a towel. "Ah! That's the fastest shower I did in my life!" You said as you sat in front of your vanity table. Chifuyu walked towards you and gave you a toast. You accepted them and Chifuyu dry your hair, using your hairdryer.

"Thank you." You mumbled.

"You're welcome." He smiled at you.

"How can I get this lucky? You've been spoiling me nonstop." You stared at his reflection from the mirror. You then turned around and looked up to face him. "What do you want? I want to do something nice for you too."

"I just want you to be with me forever y/n. I will not ask for more."

You hugged his waist tightly, "I love you!"

"I love you too, y/n."

After you finished preparing, you checked your phone. Chifuyu is observing your reaction, hoping that you will tell him that Yui texted you. You paused for a while and put the phone inside your bag. You then walked towards your boyfriend and pecked his lips.

"I'll be going now. See you at dinner." You said and was about to walk away when he pulled you for a deep kiss. His hand holding the back of your neck.

You were caught off guard but you still kissed him back. His hand travelled from your nape to the front of your neck. He then put slight pressure on his grip. As time passes, the pressure of his hand is getting heavy. You're not sure if he's trying to choke you or your mind plays tricks on you.

"I have to go." You said when you got the chance to break free. Chifuyu quickly let go of your neck and held your hand.

"Be careful on your way, y/n. I love you!" Chifuyu responded with his bubbly self, making you doubt what you felt earlier. I think I am imagining things.

Your 9:00-11:00 class is now over and you're planning to eat lunch while waiting for your next class at 1:00 pm.

"y/n?" A girl came up to you, wearing a long dress and huge glasses. She greeted you with a smile.

"Yes?" you politely replied.

"We have the same class later at one, right? I was just wondering if we can have lunch together? I am kinda..." She paused like she was nervous at something. "I don't know how to make friends and since I always see you alone. I thought that we were somehow the same? I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions... I just want to have lunch with someone and you seem nice."

"Oh, it's fine! I understand." You smiled at her. "Sure! Yuka, right? Let's have lunch together."

"Thank you, y/n!"

After what happened to you and Yui, You stopped yourself from having friends. in your mind, everything will be okay as long as you have Chifuyu by your side. He's the only one who stand up for you when times get tough but of course, as a normal human being, you sometimes can't help but feel a little sad and isolated since you're studying far from your mother and your hometown.

While in class, Chifuyu's phone vibrates from his pocket. He took them to check the notification and It's from the app he programmed that linked your phone to his. It says that you saved new contact info. He opened them and saw the name Yuka Suzuki on the screen.

He quickly closed his phone and returned his attention back to the lecture but his hand is clenching, making the pen that he was holding from his other hand break in half.

Your class ended and Yuka invited you to the nearest cafe to get some coffee. You said yes to her because Chifuyu's class will end in an hour and you don't want to wait alone in your apartment.

The two of you were talking while walking when you saw Chifuyu leaning his back against the wall, outside your department building.

"Fuyu?" You greeted him.

"y/n!" He walked towards you and handed you a single rose before he kissed your cheeks. "I'm here to pick you up."

"Oh, I thought you have class until six?"

"Ah, yeah! But our last prof was absent so we were dismissed early."

"I see..." You looked to your side. "Ah! this is my classmate, Yuka." The tamed girl awkwardly waved at Chifuyu. "Yuka, this is my boyfriend, Chifuyu." Chifuyu nodded to the girl.

"It's nice to meet you," Chifuyu said with a smile but stared at Yuka coldly. Yuka felt unexplainable fear just by looking at his eyes.

"Likewise," Yuka said.

"Let's go home, y/n?"

"Ah! We planned to have some coffee at the cafe, near here. I already said yes to Yuka."

"Oh, It's fine, it's fine... Your boyfriend went all the way here to get you, we can buy drinks next time." Yuka said and adjusted her glasses.

"Are you sure? I'm really sorry, Yuka."

"Yes. Well, See you tomorrow?"

"See you!"

Yuka bowed to you and Chifuyu. You bowed back and waved goodbye. Your eyes followed her figure until she was out of your sight. You felt a little sadness but quickly brushed them off and looked back at your boyfriend. You smiled at him as he removed some hair away from your face.

"Since we have a little bit of time, Let's eat dinner outside, what do you think?"

"Yeah, I love that."

Chifuyu waited for you to fall asleep before he stood up from his bed. He kissed your forehead and walked towards his study table to open his laptop. There, he searched Yuka's information using the software he programmed.

"Let's see your dirty little secret." He mumbles as he rubs his chin with his fingers.

Weeks have passed and you enjoy Yuka's company. She may have this shy side but once you get to know her. you realized that she's actually funny. It's been a long time since you felt the feelings of having a close friend other than your boyfriend. You discovered that you both have the same tastes in everything. that made you more comfortable around her.

You're walking towards your department building. It's a bit strange that Yuka's not responding to your text messages. Usually, she's the first one who will greet you good morning.

You came to a halt when you saw a commotion of students in front of the building's bulletin board. Thinking that it's an announcement, you went there to see them. Your eyes widened when you saw the bulletin board that was covered in pictures... explicit pictures of a girl. You looked closely and quickly realized that it was Yuka.

"What? She's a prostitute?"

"No wonder she can afford this university!"

"Is she a sugar baby? What a disappointment."

Your hand clenched and angrily removed the pictures on the bulletin board. "The one you're whispering about is a real person! It's none of your business what they do in their lives!" You angrily said and threw the pictures away to the trash bin near you.

The whisper became louder but you ignored them. as you were about to clean the board, your eyes caught Yuka not far from you, Her face is pale and tears are welling up in the corners of her eyes.

"Yuka." You whispered and ran towards her. but before you reach her, she runs away.

The next day, she dropped all of her classes and changed her phone number. you ended up alone once again.

You went straight to your apartment after class because you still feel down from what happened. You lay on the bed on your stomach and message Chifuyu.

I'm home.

Not a minute passed, Chifuyu replied to your message.

My class already ended, I'll be there in five.

Okay, see you soon.

I love you.

I love you too.

You went scrolling through your messages when you came across Yui's text. You ignored it last time, thinking that you don't have to attend that get-together. You stared at your screen for a while, biting your nails. It's been three years, maybe it's time to face them.

Moments later, Chifuyu opened the door with two plastic bags in his hands. "I'm home. I brought beers and your favorite food." He put them on the kitchen counter.

You quickly closed your phone and put them in the side drawer. You then stood up and stepped outside your room to greet Chifuyu with a hug.

"Ah! What a great way to end this day." He said. You didn't speak but instead, you tighten the hug. "My princess, are you still sad about what happened to your friend?"

You nodded while still hugging him tightly.

"There, there. Don't you think that it's for the best?" You got surprised by what Chifuyu said. You looked at him with a confused expression. "I mean, she's hiding her real identity from you what else is she hiding? What's her motive for befriending you in the first place? You know what happened in high school, right? even your unc—"

"Fuyu..." You said in a firm tone and turned you head to the side. Until now, you don't believe that your uncle did that to you and you get angry every time you hear someone badmouth him.

Chifuyu sighed and cupped your face, lifting them a little to meet his gaze. "I am just worried, y/n. it took you so long to be okay since that incident and I don't want you to experience them ever again." He then pressed his lips on your forehead intensely that you could feel his grip from your cheeks tightens a little.

"Fuyu?"

For a split second there, you saw his eyes widened. He then released your face. "I love you y/n and I will do everything to keep you safe from the people who want to take you awa—" Chifuyu cut himself from talking and take a deep breath. you feel like he's calming himself a little. "I just want to keep you safe from the people who have ill intentions. I don't want to see you cry again."

"I know and for that and I am extremely grateful, Fuyu." You whispered.

Chifuyu hugged you tightly then prepared the food and served you with beer. While eating and drinking together, You remembered Yui's text.

"I forgot to mention this to you, Yui texted me weeks ago. I ignored the message and completely forgot about them."

"Oh, what it says?" Chifuyu then drinks his beer.

"She's inviting us for a homecoming... reunion... get together something during spring break."

"Do you want to come?"

"Well, I think it's nice if we come and I also want to visit mom."

"I see, then we'll go."

Your eyes widened and snapped your head towards him. "Really?"

"Yeah! It's been three years, right? I think it's nice if you face them so you can move forward without any lingering feeling."

"Thank you, Fuyu!"

"Anything for you, y/n."

Months went by and spring break is here. You packed you and Chifuyu's bags. You're excited to go home because it has been more than a year since your last visit to your mom. Every time you plan to go home unfortunate things happen.

Like this one time, the train ticket got lost and you can't book another ticket because it was sold out. In the end, you spent Christmas in your apartment with Chifuyu.

Your mother understands them but you know that she was sad. She's now living alone and you feel that you're not giving enough effort to see her. That's why this time, you're going to make sure that you're going home.

"Are you excited?" Chifuyu asked while hugging you from the back.

"Yes, I miss mom's cooking. I'll ask her to cook all of my favorite foods!"

"It's nice to see you excited." He whispered and kissed your shoulder. He then went to the bathroom but before he shut the door. he looked back.

"Oh, by the way, I'll be out tomorrow morning to finish my clearance. then I'll be back before our boarding time."

"Okay."

The next morning, Chifuyu went out early to take care of his clearance. You then decided to prepare for the trip. You took the towel and went inside the bathroom.

While showering, You forgot to bring your new shampoo so you stepped out of the shower. As you were about to go outside, The floor suddenly became slippery and you slipped, hitting your head on the sink.

"y/n? y/n! can you hear me?" A faint voice said. You slowly open your eyes and see Chifuyu by your side, holding your hand. You look around and realize that you're in the hospital, laying on the bed.

"Oh! Thank god you're okay!" He then hugs you tightly.

"What happened?"

"You slipped and hit your head. You sustained a cut on your scalp so they had to stitch them back then, you twisted your ankle but other than that, your tests came back okay." Chifuyu explained

"I see... but what about our trip?"

"y/n. You can't travel with that condition."

"But I miss mom."

"It can't be helped." Chifuyu coldly said. There is it again, his nonchalant behavior.

"Why do I feel like you're happy that we're not going home? Why Chifuyu?"

"y/n, what?! you're overthinking. Why would I be happy if you're like that! If I can switch places with you I'll do it." He said in a sad tone. You suddenly felt guilty.

"I—" You paused and looked down. "I'm sorry, it's just that... I was looking forward to this trip then this happened. It frustrates me."

Chifuyu then sighed, a deep sigh. "I understand y/n but I hope you understand me too. I am just worried for you. You cut your scalp open for crying out loud!"

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. just get better and we'll book a ticket before the spring break ends."

"Okay."

You called your mom and she's worried sick but you assured her that everything's okay. Two weeks have passed and you're getting better. The sprain from your ankle healed and also the cut.

"Fuyu, I can travel now, Have you booked a ticket for us?"

"No, You're not okay to travel. Next week."

"But the classes will start two weeks from now."

"I know but your safety is my priority."

"Fuyu, you promised!"

Chifuyu then slammed his hand on the dining table, making you flinch. "What did I tell you, huh? You're not yet fit to travel so we're not going!"

"But you promised me!"

"I know, but you're not fine."

"I am fine!" You paused, trying to calm yourself but you're so pissed at him right now. "I feel suffocated, Chifuyu! You keep controlling me and I am tired. I did everything you asked me to, I even moved here to be with you even though it's miles away from my mother! All I wanted was to go home and see her! I don't care if I can't attend the get-together, I just wanted to go home. I miss my mom." You pant while talking. "I think... I think we need a break!"

You get your bag and storm away from the apartment. You need to get out of there because you feel like exploding. He promised me that we will go home after I recovered but he broke them!

Chifuyu gritted his teeth and threw the nearest thing that his hand could reach. "Fuck! I'm doing everything for you then you'll just leave me like that?! FUCK! I won't let you leave me like this y/n... You promised me that your body and soul are mine."

You called your mom and tell her everything. She then booked a train for you. She told you to leave your things behind. what's important is for you to go home where you can think everything through.

You thank her and rented a room for the night. Did I overreact to things? I should've not snapped at him like that but I can't help it. His grip is getting tighter and it's hard for me to breathe.

You snapped out of your deep thoughts when you heard chimes from your phone. You looked at it and it's already 28 text messages and counting.

y/n get back here right now!

I don't want to get mad at you but you leave me behind  just because I was worried for your safety?

Saying that I'm controlling you but all I did was to protect you?

Why did you think that I'm controlling you, huh? I already booked our ticket but you slipped on your own! It is you who injured yourself and ruined this trip!

Look, I'm sorry... I am not mad anymore, please come back.

y/n! Where are you!

You will not break up with me just because I chose your safety over anything.

All I ever did was protect you.

Please come home.

I love you.

Your head is a mess. Your thoughts are all around that you can't think straight so you turned off your phone and put them inside your bag.

You then lay on the hotel bed, hugging your knees. While thinking, you suddenly remember that Chifuyu bought a gallon of bathroom cleaner. You asked him why he bought them and he just replied that he wanted to clean the bathroom. You told him that the brand he bought was not good and too slippery when it's not well rinsed.

Something clicks in your head. The next day you slipped from the slippery bathroom floor. No, No, he will not do that on purpose... right?

then patterns pop inside your head. Your friends that ended up leaving you for some reason or when you're planning to go home, unfortunate events happen or whenever you have plans with other people suddenly, Chifuyu will show up like what happened when Yuka invited you for coffee... You don't have any proof and everything seems impossible but it connects. I think I'm going crazy to think that Chifuyu can do something like that.

The next day, You boarded the train. When you open your phone, You see 275 text messages from Chifuyu saying the same thing over and over again. You feel guilty, and afraid at the same time.

You sent him a message saying that you're going home to your mother and when you come back, you'll move to another apartment.

"I want to break up with you, Fuyu. I just want my own space for now."

"I understand." This is his last reply. You keep checking your phone on your way home but there are no more messages from him. You sighed and tried to get some sleep.

You spent your two weeks with your mother. You cried to her because you love Chifuyu and still are but there's fear in your heart whenever you think of the coincidence that happened...

"I wish you could stay a little longer," Your mother said. you're now at the train station.

"I wish that too but I need to look for an apartment and take care of the transfer process..."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, Ma. I'm fine. I'm an adult. I can do this."

Your mother smiled and fixed your hair. "Then message me when you need anything, okay?"

"Thank you, Ma."

After long hours of travel, you finally reached your destination. As soon as you stepped out of the train, your phone rang. You expect that it's Chifuyu but it's your landlady. It's odd for her to call me. Heart beating fast, You quickly answered the call.

"Ms. l/n?"

"Ah, yes ma'am."

"Thank god, I reached you."

"why? what happened."

"your boyfriend was found unconscious in your apartment! he's not going out for days so I had him checked and apparently, he took pills to end his life."

"What? Where—Where is he now?"

"They took him to the hospital near your university."

"I'm going there. Thank you for contacting me."

you hang up the call and run as fast as you can. You called a cab and went straight to the hospital. Why? why did you do this? You're about to cry on your way there. The thought of him, leaving you hurt makes your heart aches.

When you reached the hospital, you quickly asked the nurse for his room and there, you saw him lying on the hospital bed, asleep. A doctor is checking on him.

"Doc, what—what happened?"

"Are you?"

"I'm his girlfriend."

"I see... He took a lot of sleeping pills in one go that he overdosed himself but don't worry, They got him here early so he got treated fast. He's okay now but we need to watch him for the next twenty-four hours."

"Thank you, doc." You felt that a huge thorn was pulled from your chest. The doctor excused himself and you sat beside him. You brushed his black hair with your fingers and patiently waited for him to wake up.

Seven hours later, he finally opened his eyes.

"Hey," You said while holding his hand.

"y/n?"

"Why did you do that?"

"I was so sad when you left me. I thought that... why do I need to continue this life? I do not see my future without you, y/n."

"I—" You looked down as your tears started to fall. "I'm sorry for leaving you, Fuyu. I didn't mean this to happen."

"Shhh..." Chifuyu cupped your face and raised them a little. "No, it's not your fault. It's my fault, I was too overprotective that I pushed you to your limit. But know that I won't do anything to harm you."

Guilt comes rushing in you when you remember that you suspected him of your accident. "I'm sorry Fuyu, I really am." You kissed his hand while sobbing.

"It's alright y/n what matters to me most is you're here... Are you coming back to me?"

You intensely nodded while pressing your lips on his knuckles. "How can I leave you now? You're going to be a father." You planned not to tell him this but your conscience won't let you.

"What? How?! We always used protection."

You shrugged your shoulders. "I was delayed for a month now, I thought it was caused by stress but I felt something... so I took a pregnancy test when I went home and it came out positive."

"Oh my god! I'm going to be a father? I'm going to be a father!"

"Yes, so you better not hurt yourself anymore. I... we need you."

"I won't! Oh my!" He pulled you into a hug even though he's still weak from all the sleeping pills he took. "I promise to be the best father! Thank you for coming back, y/n. I love you... I love you." Chifuyu whispers as a sinister grin paints his lips.

You hugged him back. "I love you too, Fuyu."

Checkmate, y/n.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 27.2K 68
Riley has her whole life planned out perfectly. She knows where she wants to go after high school, who she wants to be with forever and what she want...
229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
225K 6.9K 61
Fem reader x Bonten! You're a well-known model who also happens to be the daughter of a powerful Yakuza boss. You have money, talent, and the brains...
90.2K 7.6K 36
Born with a silver spoon, he got everything that he wanted. But could not get the thing he needed- LOVE. His heartbeat echoed with her. Will she be a...