Sacrifice (itadori x reader_)...

By pastelqtdotcos

More

Prologe: adventure begins
Chapter 2: reasoning
Chapter 3: Y/n daycare!
Chapter 4: useless
Chapter 5: minnie gojo's day away.
Chapter 6: my name is not mazoku pt.1
Chapter 7: my name is not Mazoku pt.2
Chapter 8: more friends and ememys.
Chapter 9: minnie gojo a menace to old men
Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord
Chapter 11: Nanami kento enters the frame!
Chapter 13: investigation on my sweet little brother~
Chapter 15: my sweet little brother pt.2
Chapter 16: my sweet little brother part 3 end
Chapter 17: EXCHANGE EVENT BEGIN
Chapter 18: awakening

Chapter 14: my sweet little brother pt.1

68 3 0
By pastelqtdotcos

Junpei yushino's mother nagi was found dead in her home
along with an unsealed finger of Sukuna the pinky finger to his left arm.
We believe she was killed by cursed spirits who came to sukuna's finger
She was found covered in a blanket in her room and everything from the waist down was gone leaving only her torso
All that was there was cold packs and ice packs

Y/n pov

Reading a paper nanami handed me this morning is something I did not want to read. Junpei and his mother don't deserve this, what did they do? They were just a family making it through the world and they loved each other yet someone took that away from them someone took from junpei.

I woke up earlier than itadori and had a chat with nanami about this whole situation since in his words.
"You can actually handle situations like this better than itadori '' so now the burden of knowing what happened is on me, I can't let him know until after we kill this curse. And standing in this hallway with itadori and nanami was already tense since we found out Nanami could have died and feels even more tense because I'm making it tense.

Me and itadori just got news from nanami that he fought a patchwork curse capable of communication and that it's the curse that uses a transfigured human. Disgusting.
"Next time I'm going with you! You got hurt since you were by yourself"

Itadori is just as upset as I thought he would be so it's good he hasn't been told of what happened.
"Oh no my partner died but I wasn't with him at the time~. Well why? Because I'm just a child! I can't let something like this happen, not again" the silence felt so loud that I wanted to scream just to make a noise.
"No this curse uses transfigured humans, some people we just can't save and if you continue this line of work you will need to kill someone someday. Right y/n"

I jumped at my name and nod, he is right, people die all the time and sometimes it's us who have to do it just as now against this enemy.
"He's right Itadori I know you want to give people proper death but sometimes you have to do something for the greater good even if the process is a bit messy"

I reach for itadori's hand and hold it tight.
"Both of you please understand that being a child is not a sin, so for now I need you guys to monitor junpei yushina and y/n is in charge" with that nanami walked away as me and itadori stayed in the hallway thinking about what's about to happen. At Least I am.

After about a half hour itadori got annoyed and pulled out his phone
"Itadori? What are you doing" he aggressively typed in a number and called nanami
"I can do this, I need to go." I grabbed the phone from his hand and put it on speaker mod
"Hey y/n what are you doing!?"
" I agree with you"

"Itadori? What's wrong?"
" we can't just sit here nanami, me and y/n are going to help"
" No you're not, if a veil is placed that means he may still be alive so wait for me there. That's an order"

We hung up and quickly made our way through the halls of the building we first met up at.
"Screw that. Pei could get killed and I won't let that happen" I grabbed itadori's hand and started running through the halls
"I agree, besides that patchwork curse deserves to have his ass beat"

We turned the corner but bumped into ijichi
"Ijichi move please we have to go" I know he's gonna be a bit of a problem so I grow in case I need to move him myself.

"I can't do that for you two, we need to help others. Even if you're both students. I am not going to make another mistake." Me and itadori run past him and I use five meters to gently push him to the side.
"Sorry ijichi but we need to do what needs to be done"

Timeskip

Me and itadori got caught inside a veil on the way to pei's school
"A veil? Just like what nanami said...Y/n did anyone we know set this veil?"
"No, if they were to put one then we would have been told, the windows will notice an unauthorized veil and report it to the higher ups immediately." We started running around the school till we hit the gymnasium to find junpei, he could get hurt if we don't get to him.

"It is in there itadori opens the doors!" He does as told and what we saw hurt my heart
"Junpei...../ Junpei stop it!" He was holding a badly damaged student with a jellyfish shikigami, and it seems he injected poison into the boy.
"Stay out of my way jujutsu scorer's" does my brother not recognize me? No he does he's just deflecting.

"PEI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I ran to him as fast as I could but his shikigami managed to swipe me away.
"Y/n! Junpei, why are you doing this!" I got up again heading for him with itadori. This isn't right, just yesterday he couldn't use techniques and I purposely made sure he wouldn't learn about this world. Maybe that was a mistake.

"Just stay out of my way." Junpei ran out of the gym with his shikigami covering him.
"Itadori after him I'll check the students and I'll be quick!"
"Right!" Itadori is faster than me somehow and using crush rush will only work for a minute, I have to contact nanami right now.

"Y/n? Di-"
" I can't answer anything right now. Junpei Yushino can use cursed technique, he learned it from someone without letting me know it might be the patchwork curse. Bye"

I hung up and finished looking over the students and went over to the boy pei was about to kill, it was one of his bullies.
"H-help me" his voice was strained and purple spots were crawling up his body, must be poison.
"Just sit tight and breathe slowly, you will get help soon" running out and into the halls I heard crashing and saw broken items and even cracked floors leading me to the other two.

I heard junpei talking with itadori and hid behind a wall to listen.
"What's the point? Why should people be saved indescribably? So don't overestimate the value of a life!" He sent his shikigami and entangled itadori inside
"People always say that emotions come from the heart but the heart is just the metabolism of the soul" what is he talking about? Since when was pei like this.

"It's all a delusion, don't tell me what I can and can't do for a delusion. Who even has the right to stop someone from taking another life? Nothing does so go sleep other there" I couldn't take it anymore and ran to junpei while his back was turned.
"Pei stop it! This is all wrong, you have to stop." I wrapped a five meter crush around his body and held it tightly.

The back of his shirt was grabbed and I let go of him, I know itadori has him in his grip and I know we have to fight pei or he will kill someone.
"Just who the hell are you trying to convince!" I grabbed itadori's hand and ripped him out of the jellyfish. The shikigami Wrapped around my arm and it stung badly.

I ripped the stinger off my arm as itadori was using it like a punching bag. I snuck behind it and shoved pei forward
"Itadori! Use divergent fist" he listened to me and finally knocked the shikigami that hit pei making him fall from the window. This poison is really painful but tolerable.
"Itadori are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine let's head down now, you go from behind and restrain him" I nod as we jump out the same window in different directions we are still in mid air when I heard the pei I know not some hearts are a delusion guy.
"Why are you getting in my way....why....just why?" Pei was struggling to get up as a weird sensation built up in my chest. He did a hand sign and the jellyfish grew two spikes.

He went for the attack but it was two slow, when we hit the create itadori and we slammed our fist into it making pei's footing fall.
"Junpei, we can't understand what you're talking about?" While itadori talked I was focused on the cold feeling in my chest, it could be the poison but I have a good hunch it's not.
"Itadori is right, we can't help if we don't know what you're saying? These strings you're tying up sounds like your trying to convince yourself your on the right side"

Itadori rushed and punched his jaw, sending him flying into another window and we followed.
I feel horrible about this whole situation, maybe if I was with them at his house yesterday I could have prevented this.
"Junpei even if I don't understand I'll assume you have a good reason for it right?" I slowly approached pei, but the closer I got the worse my chest hurts.
"Pei... could you really say that to her? That people don't have hearts?" I kneel in front of him and stroke his hair like I did when we met.

"Is this really worth throwing away the life you have junpei! Is it really worth it?" Itadori's voice was slowly drowned out by pei's whimpers.
"People don't have hearts."
"Stop with th-"
"They don't have hearts! Because if they did then...then...someone used that heart to curse me and my mom!"

I blinked once more and saw the little boy in pei's place crying up at me

"Y/n-nee-San you need to move right now" 

I was taken out of my trance and jumped avoiding one of those stingers, but itadori did not dodge and let on go through his shoulder.
"Y-you didn't dodge my attack?" I bolt to itadori ready to retreat with him, this poison is bad and he is human so he will most likely die faster then I would.
"I'm sorry junpei. I said things without understanding a thing, so please tell us what happened to you"

He has Sukuna with him! How could I for get that, we both kneel to pei again and I reach for his hand.
"Itadori is right, we won't curse you. I promise so please tell us you can tell your big sister anything I could never hate you or curse you for anything." Pei then told us what happened to his mother and that he thought it was one of the bullies cursing them to death.
"Your mother..."

I stroked Pei's hair and hugged him tight. I already knew what happened but hearing it from pei breaks my heart.
"Junpei you should join jujutsu tech! You can make lots of reliable friends and there are awesome teachers"

"If we work together we can find who cursed your mom and you can make them pay!" I can only nod in agreement with itadori.
"Yep and we can all fight together, what do you say pei?" This felt nice, But soon our touching moment came to an end when I sensed really strong cursed energy. I grabbed both boys and created distance from the stairs
"Y/n what's wrong?" I covered itadori's mouth so I could focus.

"Hm, it seems Mazoku noticed me quicker than I thought, I was hoping you wouldn't be here though~" this guy's cursed energy is high yet clearly he was only born a while ago, like a baby or toddler.
"Don't call me Mazoku."

Once he came into view I grew in size to cover both of the boys' bodies behind me. His looks definitely fits nanami' s description, patchwork face, heterochromia eyes and of course is in a humanoid form.
"Huh Mazoku you can change the shape of your soul!?" Say what now? Change the shape of my soul.

"Sorry but I don't know what the hell that is." I quickly rushed at him ready to exorcise him with itadori following behind. But that curse just smirked.
"Y/n! Itadori wait!" Junpei jumped in front of us causing me to swing my arm in another tire ruin with the release of my cursed energy.
"Pei you need to get away from him right now"
"He's dangerous junpei!"

He continued to say next to him even smiled at him
"Wait guys mahito is not a bad person!" Just as he said that he realized what this guy has been doing to innocent people.
"Don't worry Junpei, I have a question for you Mazoku. Do you believe the body came before the soul or soul before the body" I just flip him off at that dumb question till patchwork put his hand on junpei's shoulder.
"I'll let him go if you answer my questions ok~"

I think he's bluffing but there is a chance he isn't and I'll take it.
"I-I think the soul comes first because the body is like a vessel for the soul." Patchwork just smiled and clapped before resting his hand on pei's shoulder again
"Good job Mazoku, it seems our abilities are rather similar don't you think~ although mine is superior." Itadori wanted to rush him again but I hold him still
"Calm down itadori, one wrong move and he will kill pei so let me do the talking"

He nods and stands behind me a bit.
" gross Frankenstein wannabe I don't like you comparing my ability to yours, nasty ass motherfucker"  pei seemed to look scared, he must have become friends with this curse after the theater and made friends with him.
"Alright well Mazoku you answered correctly, now what do you think about the heart? Do you believe in them."

"I do the heart and soul work together anyways, the soul gives you being and the heart shows emotion in that being.for example loving someone can affect the soul and body easily. Or family bonds it's a way to connect but even still a heart has a downside, it will never always be happy it can bring rage,distrust and disgust just as easily."
He just hummed and asked another

"So why are you a jujutsu scorcoror?" I'm losing patient but this should be the last one
"I want to protect people from curses or losing their family to one like I did, it's painful that I don't remember who they were but I still remember those emotions. So I'll do what I can to keep the innocent a pure safe from monsters like you"

"Bravo Mazoku, now then thanks for answering my questions" patchwork tightened his grip on pei
"Hey! You told y/n that you would let him go" just as itadori stepped up he got slammed by patcorworks arm that completely distorted into a big worm looking thing.
"Itadori! Damn it '' Pei is still in shock so I have to get him out of here now. I tried to use a five meter crush to retrieve pei but I was soon kicked and held to the wall with his foot on my throat.
"Cursed technique: crush!" I grabbed his leg and ripped it right off charging again.

"Oh my you're rather strong, Hanami and jogo weren't lying." Who the hell are they? A teammate of his
"Pei! Try and get out of his grip please!" I ran up again but I was soon caught in another leg but this time it was stretchy and tight making it hard to crush, pei finally got the message but he didn't get far as the curse grabbed him by the back of his neck.

"You know Junpei, you're a smart kid but sometimes thinking about something too much can be more foolish than impulses. And you are a classic example of it. I could say that you might be seen as foolish to those you call fools. ''Pei turned into the boy with pink hair once more in my eyes but it kept flickering between the two.

I'm scared, my heart is beating a mile a minute and itadori is still stuck! Both of them could die today.
"So now your going to die"
"NO STOP IT STOP IT STOP!" I thrashed around, biting, scratching even eating through his leg but I was too late. Pei just got transformed into a transfigured human, he looks nothing like he did before. Patchwork released me and itadori but we just fell to the ground, my chest felt like hot coal was being placed inside of my organs and the flower on my eye began to wilt.

Pei.... This curse killed junpei. I blink for a moment and suddenly i'm not at the school anymore and I'm in some weird forest just sitting in a clearing.
" y/n-nee-San are you ok?" I quickly turned and saw the boy once more and the closer he got the more bloody he looked, blood?

"Y/n-nee-san you said we will always be together, but you left us and now you forgot us? Your a bad big sister!" He was crying so hard I almost couldn't understand him

"I'm sorry, I truly didn't mean to make you cry. I didn't mean to lie. I still don't understand what's happening but I would never leave you on purpose I just know it, my feelings of you are all I have left and I will never let them go." 

I stood up and walked over to him and held him in a tight hug.
"I will never let you fade from may thoughts no matter how hard it it to remember, I love you so much. I'm so sorry." was all I could say as the boy's grip slowly went limp and his hood on my kimono dropped to the ground as he just leaned in my arms cold, and dead.

I heard laughing coming from behind and what I saw angered me more than anything. A curse wearing a kimono that looked so familiar and was a bit too small, I don't want to wear it at all.
"WHO ARE YOU! DID YOU DO THIS!?" She didn't answer.
The curse was a tall woman with seemingly no eyes since it's covered by hair and only a mouth dripping ink and very long hair that's h/c and her arms were grossly out of proportion with her body, hands reaching her knees.

She quickly approached me and held my face in her hands.
"Good" her voice was very deep yet still had a feminine feel to it, her claws dug into my cheeks and I blacked out.

"Very very good"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
632K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
954K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...