save me, the hunger games

By fireestar

Before Katniss Everdeen, before the liberation of the districts, two victors fell in love and uncovered a sec... More

๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’“๐’š
๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
01. The 46th Annual Hunger Games
02. Reality Sets In
03. Mentorship
04. Let The Games Begin
05. Secrets Unearthed

๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ

1.7K 55 71
By fireestar

{opening gif by @wandology}
{layout by @potter_spellbook}

                                                                                   "aren't you grateful? you lived, others weren't so lucky."

"grateful for what? murdering my best friend because some rich bastard said so?"

Thirty years before the 74th Hunger Games.

Dove Mildfall had done what many watching the 44th annual Hunger Games thought to have been impossible. A small, seemingly unimpressive girl from District 10 who farmed cattle, won the games in a startling show of violence. She was the Capitol's darling, having captured their hearts with her endearing smile. Maybe it was sponsors that secured her the win. Or maybe it was simply her.

Andor Farberg, a year prior to the stunning victory of Dove Mildfall, had won. A weak boy from District 9 with no experience in anything but grain fields pulled the rug out from everybody when he camped out in the cornucopia, slaughtering anyone who approached. It was violent and brutal and the Capitol loved it. He became one of the most desirable men in all of Penam. But his heart was spoken for when he met Dove for the first time on her victory tour.

They found love even after the horrors they had to go through, something they both thought to be impossible. They had an understanding of one another beyond anything imaginable. And so, they settled down in the Capitol, awaiting their time to be mentors to their district's victors.

But the odds were not in their favour.

"it started off so well"

"they said we made the perfect pair"

brittany o'grady as
DOVE MILDFALL

"DISTRICT 10"

brenton thwaites as
ANDOR FARBERG

"DISTRICT 9"

Storm Reid as Ivy Mildfall
Tyrel Jackson Williams as Heath Mildfall
Donald Sutherland as President Snow
Stanley Tucci as Caeser Flickerman

Blake Lively as Sorrel Lockstone
Jack Black as Dee Keene
Ming-Na Wen as Persei Honey

"I clothed myself in your glory"

"and your love"

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO MEGAN / -FIRESTAR: I do not own The Hunger Games, those rights belong to Suzane Collins, this is merely a fanfiction and an interpretation of said work. I do own my original characters, plot, and dialogue.
PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

WARNING: This book will contain depictions of death, blood, and child endangerment. Read at your own risk

DEDICATIONS: @potter_spellbook @alexandriamoonwitch @Kolinda007 @dorkiest_nerd @saturnovas @basil_82746 @Winter326 @-rosepetal and to anyone else who loves the hunger games!

NOTE: welcome everybody!! I feel like it was long overdue for me to write a Hunger Games fic AS WELL as an oc x oc fic, so why not combine the two? I've gotten on this trend of writing gritty, dark, and violent books and I'm LOVING IT! This story is gonna be rather short, around 10-15 chapters cause the plot isn't all that big BUT it's gonna be fun so stick around!
(cast gifs by @dorkiest_nerd )

sign off gif by @Raichia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 8.6K 112
โ€ข pre-hunger games -> post-mockingjay pt 2 โ€ข Finnick Odair X female OC โ€ขI edit as I post the chapters (if I can be bothered) A story in which two...
1K 40 8
โ '๐“’๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท, ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎโž โžฝโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฅ When daring tribute...
101K 5.3K 22
Make sure you kiss your knuckles before you punch me in the face. CATCHING FIRE / oc x oc ยฉ ๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–”๐–’๐–˜
7.3K 226 8
you got a hold on me, i never met someone so different. โช FINNICK ODAIR โซ โ–‘ oc: nerissa hong โ–‘ pre-thg / mockingjay โ–‘ i...