Distant Remorse || A Bad Boy...

Por ATorressss113

•Hades Bronx known as Ash • Cold-Hearted impulsively Handsome And extremely emotionless + •Avery West• Soft-H... Más

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 - 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

3.6K 64 2
Por ATorressss113

MY EYES FLUTTERED OPEN as soon as I felt Hades' car come to a long stop. I adjusted in my seat and then looked up front just to see one of the most beautiful houses I've seen.

It was an average home—not exaggerated nor did it look too overbought or maybe it was I had no clue. It was hard to have a clear view of the whole beauty of it at this time of day.

I loved the modernity of this place.

I turned towards Hades who was already getting out the car. When I took I glance up at the huge house one last time I wondered if Hades lived alone.

I got off the car and stood in front of him where he waited for my drunken self. "Hold on to me," he ordered and I obligingly wrapped my arm around his warm shoulder.

As we walked on the short walkway of his home I laid my shoulder on him, feeling a little to tired.

He opened the glass door to his house and I didn't miss the million locks and codes he had to put in. I looked up at him with a questioning look. And without looking at me he said,"I don't have a normal lifestyle, Avery. Safety is our main priority." With that he unlocked the door and we stepped inside.

I looked around in 'awe' and observed, letting go of Hades' arm. I almost stumbled in my feet but Hades caught me before I could fall. "Watch it,"

Walking away from him I walked to the first thing I see which is the huge living room that looked to be furnished by not him, but someone with good and unique but also modern tastes. It was so mesmerizing—the windows surrounding had a view of the trees outside. It made it look eerie but also peaceful.

The furniture was set into a section format and organized with pillows on each. I bet Hades never took the time to relax on them. I rolled my eyes at the thought I would've been having the time of my life on these couches if I were him.

I continued to look further into it. The next thing that caught my attention was the framed art pieces around the room. I walked closer to them and observed the first one. It was a visualized art with hues of blues and grays but the thing that caught my eye was the hidden women and kid in the middle of the art piece. It wasn't the only art, there was plenty surrounding the home. I wondered if Hades chose them or if they were chosen by someone else.

"Lets get you to sleep," Hades said and I turned around, startled. I had almost forgot he was standing at the entrance, watching me.

I took one last look, disappointed I wasn't able to see the rest of the house. Maybe tomorrow.

Hades took my hand then led me up the stairs that was centered right in the middle, back of of the living room.

We made our way up the stairs and into a beautiful hallway, that had walls that outlooked to some of the outside trees—familiar to the ones in the living room. It had so much tranquil vibes.

"Your home is so beautiful, Hades." I complimented and he looked at me over his shoulder, as he stopped at the end of the walkway.

"It's not even all of it." he said. He pointed to the room we stood in front of. "This is yours. It's the guest room. I've had Beverly set some things to each room vacant room, so there would be anything you need. Tomorrow I'll have her bring some clothes to you." Beverly? There was a twist in my stomach as he mentioned another women's name. Was she his companion? Roommate?

My jealousy ran to its peak so I questioned him. "Who is Beverly?" he seemed thrown aback by my question but he looked content and...something else I couldn't figure out.

He finally answered my question and I wished I would've never asked. "What is it to you?" Did he just...? I took a deep breath. Just control your sanity, Avery.

Jealously I didn't even knew I had was reaching to the limit and I winced at his question. It shouldn't concern me anyway, he isn't anything mine.

I stopped looking at him, then just walked past him to open the guest room he offered to me let me stay in. Before I can step in he gripped my arm to stop me. "Avery..." he spoke, lowly with a hint of amusement. I couldn't believe him. He found the situation amusing.

"Hades, just...let my arm go please," I looked down at his hand, still holding my arm in a tight grip. I refused to look at him. "Hades, look it is not any of-" before I can say much else he pinned me to the wall, gently—right inside the room.

I looked up at him in bewilderment.

"You amaze me, love." he said and I flushed because of the nickname he has never called me. "You think I would have any women live in my home—well except for one of course. Do you know who that is?" he questioned, still pinning me. His breath hit the base of my neck sending me on overdrive. He looked at me waiting for my answer but I only shook my head, not knowing who it was he was talking about. And I didn't even care to know.

He smirked. "You, Hazel eyes." he said and with that he kissed my neck, softly and pulled away. It sent tingles right all down my body. "You'll meet her tomorrow." he said, lastly then left, shutting the behind him.

Shit. That did not just happen. It was my first time being in his sooo beautiful home and this is what happens. I felt so hot and bothered. Something I have never felt by anyone—not even myself. There so much electricity coursing through my whole body—from my head to my toes.

I touched my forehead, then walked further into the nice room that I hadn't even acknowledged because I was to busy feeling desire.

As the whole house there was another huge window overlooking the green trees but also a little view of the backyard which was entirely amazing. It was grass and grass everywhere. I believe my favorite thing about this house was the view of the windows in this house.

I shut the long curtains, just a little. I was still afraid from the possible things I could see out there. I've seen to much movies to know what happens if you leave a closet or window opened.

I looked to rest of the room. A queen sized bed was in the center of the whole room with two light stands on each side. Then the bathroom was right in front of it.

I sat at the side of the bed and cursed myself for forgetting my things at the beach with Harley. My phone was very much needed right now so I can text her or at least mom. She was always there when I texted her about one little thing. Even when I had a final the next day, and I was having trouble sleeping. As much as I didn't like worrying her she was always my hero whenever I wanted her to be.

The thought of her is what reminds me earlier's  wreck of emotions I was going through. It was all because I felt the sudden dejection state of missing everyone at home. This only had happened once—last year.

I laid down onto the comfortable bed.

Part of me was glad thanksgiving was coming closer and closer. I was ready to go to home for a while. All I had to put up now was with the two months of waiting.

I sighed and yawned, the tiredness finally hitting me again like a truck. I wondered what Hades was doing at the other few rooms over.

And, God the kiss that we shared came playing on, setting the butterflies in my stomach wild. It went on repeat in my head even when I didn't try to—over and over.

+++

The sound of raindrops hitting the window is what woke me up. It felt so good waking up to the sight of a huge room, and comfortable bed but that all that went away as soon as I thought of last night it all went south.

I yawned, removing the blanket from on top of me and looked around the room until my eyes set on the set of clothes, right at the edge of the bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, looking at the door then back at the clothes. Had someone come in here while I was sleeping? No, shit. Of course, someone did.

When I stood I walked over to the clothes set on the bed and analyzed them. It was a simple white T-shirt and jeans. I wasn't looking for anything fancy anyways so I took the clothes and walked to the bathroom to take a quick little shower.

As I walked in, my mouth went completely open. There was steel white tile as walls, a bathtub, beautiful glassed shower, and a window right next to the bathtub. Wow.

This is going to be one of the best showers I've ever taken in my whole entire life.

Once I've finished taking a much needed shower I dressed into the clothes set for me then looked around inside the cabinets in the bathroom to look for a spare toothbrush. Thankfully, there was some on the last drawer, so I took one, and used it.

I looked the room once more before I made my way out the bedroom.

I wondered if Hades was up and running already. I didn't know if I was ready to see him, just yet or meet the so-called Beverly. I just wanted to go home.

When I closed the door behind me I stood frozen looking around the hallway for a sign of anyone. When I didn't I went to the stairs where I remember Hades leading me to. As I stood ready to go down I heard the sudden chaos of a women talking and my heart squeezed.

Just go down, Avery. Your probably just overthinking the situation.

I shut my eyes, took a breather, then went down the stairs. Right away, the smell of freshly made food and the view of the living room I was observing last night came to sight.

I looked to my left where I assumed the kitchen was so I made my way there with slow cautious steps. I didn't get to observe the so beautiful kitchen, and door that led to the backyard because suddenly there was four pair of eyes watching me.

There was a petite, old looking women, and Hades who stood right at the other side of the island, both of his hands leaning in for support.

I smiled then, when her eyes set on me and the biggest smile I've seen grew on her crinkly skin. She suddenly made the room feel lighter. She walked right over to me, and held me by the shoulders, arm length.

"Oh, you must be Avery. You are so beautiful as I imagined. Now I know why Bronx has been so crazy about you!" I blushed as soon as she said this and she noticed. Quickly she changed the subject and touched my frizzled hair. "You need a hairbrush." she said and I finally looked at Hades.

"Bronx?" I spoke.

"Oh! His last name. I've gotten accustomed to calling him that instead of Hades." she explained. And I noticed she said Hades instead of Ash.

"Avery, this is Beverly." Hades finally spoke and I couldn't help the huge embarrassed look on my face. This was the Beverly I was so jealous about. This tender old lady was Beverly.

"I'm the house helper, cook, and babysitter whenever Hades needs me to." She joked and I smiled, looking at Hades who rolled his eyes and walked over to stand right next to her. "Joking! Well except for the house helper, and cook."

"It's nice meeting you, Beverly," I said and she waved her hand in dismissal.

"I'll go get you hairbrush and I'll be right back. Also help yourself to breakfast," she said as she left the kitchen.

I looked back at Hades who was already watching me, arms crossed. "I like your house. It's really beautiful. I didn't get to tell you last night." I walked around the kitchen.

I refused to have a discussion of my so big misunderstanding. I just knew he felt major amusement for that, right now. He wasn't getting a reaction out of me.

"Also Beverly seems really nice. How long has she been working here?" I questioned.

"Ever since I've got this house which was six years ago." I had a major feeling they were really close. Maybe a mother figure to his eyes.

I looked at him, then smiled. "You guys are really close, aren't you?" I asked and he clenched his jaw, in reluctance as he looked down at his knuckles, bunched up against the island.

"Not really." He looked back up and I raised and eyebrow. He was trying to deny but I wasn't buying it.

It would be really understandable for—if they did. I would understand the care and giving she would have for this broken man who lost his parents at eighteen. You can see it right in his eyes. Once you've locked eyes its like you see his whole entire past and suffering flashing by. It would have seemed that it would never end. And I couldn't imagine how awful that must've felt. The hate. The sorrow. And the loneliness that had him contorted into who he is now. A cold, bloody soul ready for revenge.

I decided to ignore his contradiction so I nodded and smiled.

"Got it!" Beverly came back in and lend me the brush. I quickly thanked her and excused myself as Hades showed me the downstairs bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, brushing down the knots in my wet hair, then stopped, looking at myself long and hard. Hazel eyes, brunette hair, and the little freckles, right at the edge of my nose.

I pulled myself out of my confining thoughts, and finally stepped out of the bathroom, back into the kitchen.

We ate, well I ate. I wasn't sure if Hades has eaten when I was asleep but he didn't eat. I was surprised to have had the most comfortable conversation with Beverly as Hades only listened or talked on the phone. I had learned Beverly lived with her husband used to be in really bad conditions, two years ago until Hades had found out and helped even though she insisted and he refused.

The devil had a heart after all.

"Ready to go, love?" Again, the butterflies on my stomach went on overdrive.

I turned around to see Hades come from the back sliding doors. "Um...yeah." I smiled, then turned back to Beverly who looked at him in 'awe'.

She turned her attention back to me. "It was really nice to meet you, Avery. I really hope to see you soon, if not then just know that man back there needs a women in his life, and I wish both of you the best."

"Beverl-"

"Yeah, yeah I know," she said when Hades was beginning to scold her. I only looked away in amazement, not knowing what to say. She walked to me, kissed my cheek, then said her final goodbyes.

"I really like her. She's...something," I said as we walked out, towards his car. I wanted to giggle so badly and Hades stern expression only made me want to do so, even more.

"So much for your jealously last night." My amusement vanished as soon as the words left his mouth. I knew it was the whole truth, but when he said it aloud was even more humiliating.

"Ok...Bronx." I whispered when we sat in his car. The embarrassment. I've had to much of that, lately.

From the corner of my eye I saw him turn to me. With a suppressed breath I turned to look back at him. He smiled so hard, like he couldn't compress or hold it back. Like he, genuinely smirked, smiled, whatever it can be described as.

He didn't laugh but oh my god, was it the most beautiful thing he has done.

I smiled back and he shook his head, turning the car on.

"You do something to me."

***

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.4K 88 10
Rory just settled into her new adopted home and started her new school. Through her very bubbly personality, a bit of sass and happy spirit she hides...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
1.8M 61.5K 82
Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't...very fulfilling. Her college Richwood Un...
944K 18K 69
"Mae, show me." He demanded. I knew this would come up someday. My scars are from years ago when I wasn't happy with myself, or happy with anything r...