{DISCONTINUED}My Darling Clow...

Od Ashlie-San

You're a new mechanic with a dark secret at the new pizzaplex, your friend afton used to fantasise about this... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

17 0 0
Od Ashlie-San

~Buddy's POV~

(WARNING! GORE AND VIOLENCE UP AHEAD!)

I looked around at my surroundings, it's been a while since I've been out of my chains. Y/n was the only one that let me out for a simple walk, the other one said I had to stay there, she got mad at Y/n when she let me out... Sometimes, I wish that my life wasn't like this, that everything could go back to how it was when I was first created. Filled with sunshine rays like the field infront of us. "Now Buddy, lets go to the park first shall we?" I looked at the blue wigged woman with confusion, why the park of all places we could go? "Hey don't look so confused! Let's just go!" I nodded with a quiet sigh and we set off to the park. My walk was lanky and almost lifeless, whilst hers had a happy skip in it. People looked at us with fear and confusion.

It hurt, those glances... I held my head up as much as I could manage, suppressing the urge to look sad. When we arrived in the park we were met with the smell of cotton candy and the bright lights. There was a funfair on, including a small circus, I could now connect the dots. "You think there's a criminal here?" I asked quietly, leaning down to the small woman. "Yes I do, a suspect of rape and murder, I've had my eyes on him for a while actually. He came from New Zealand originally." I nodded and stood back up straight. "Lets head to the tent then." I said calmly. "Gotcha Bud." We trudged over to the tent past the masses of children, many of which tried to catch our attention.

As much as I wanted to hang around the children and hear their sweet laughter, I had a job to do. Y/n opened the curtain carefully, revealing the arguing set of performers. The noise bounced off the 'walls', making me flinch. "YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! CAN'T YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT?! IT'S SUCH A SIMPLE FUCKING ROUTINE JOHN!!" The supposed leader of the group pointed towards a lion tamer accusingly who flinched and backed into a lions mane. "S-sir I try my b-b-best.." They said quietly, tears pricking the corner of their eyes. "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY FUCKING HARDER!!" A gun shot pierced through the air, a chorus of gasps came straight after it. The lion tamer faltered, holding onto it's stomach, coughing up blood, falling to their knees in pain. I backed away quietly in shock at the horrible sight. The leader walked up to the dying performer, lifting their head up with the point of the gun.

Such fear was in their face, they were so weak, so, useless... "You will fucking obey me at all costs, you will get this shit right. Because if you don't, the next time it will be your head." The leader growled, the performer nodded, head dropping back down as they proceeded to choke on their own blood. I could feel the anger burning within me, this was wrong, this was awful, this would not be tolerated. Y/n closed the curtain and brought me behind the merry go round which wasn't far from the tent. Everyone outside seemed calm, the music and screams of children out here were way too loud for them to have heard the shotgun. It was a slight relief to say the least. "That man, he's the one we're after." Y/n said, eyes focused on the tent.

"I see, he is perfectly deserving of this.." I muttered, she looked up at me with shock. "It's justice isn't it?" I asked. "Y-yes.. It is, I just.. Wow..." Her eyes shone in surprise and praise, an unholy praise, but a surely welcome one. "What's the plan?" "Well uhm I don't really kno-" Her octo-watch started to play a circus tune and buzz. "Shit I thought this was on silent.." She muttered before answering it, loud voices came from it, an unfamiliar animatronic's face was close to the camera, filled with worry. "Y/n where are you? What's going on!?" I frowned at it's high pitched voice. "I'm outside, what do you want?" "Come back! We need you!" A raspy voice shouted from behind the other animatronic. "Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FIND OUT YOU'VE FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE-" "M-Moon shut up!" The closest one hushed him.

"Sun, Moon, everyone. It's fine, I haven't, we haven't. Not yet." "DON'T YOU DARE!!" 'Moon' shouted and took the camera. "How did you get this number? What are you using?" Y/n asked with a calm voice. "We found your phone and found the number underneath 'Y/n's octopus watch' so we rang..." The Sun animatronic whispered anxiously. "I se-" "Y/n I will come fucking find you if I have to!" Moon Growled. My eyes narrowed. "You have to stay in the house, it isn't safe for you to leave." "She's right. You don't know the hell that's going on here right now, your sensors would be overloaded." I said in a slightly annoyed tone. "Y/n who's that-" "Buddy." "THE CLOW-" "Yes, now shut up you annoying loud mouth, we found a murderer and we plan on ridding the world of his unpleasant presence." I stated quietly.

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT!" "No it doesn't, but execution is better then prison, you can escape there." I continued. "I- FUCKER!" "Moon c-c-calm down-" "SHUT UP SUN! YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN BREAK A FUCKING DOOR DOWN!!" Everything went quiet. "We need to go." Y/n said. "Sunshine please do-" "STARLIGHT DON'T YOU DA-" She ended the call and turned it onto silent. With a sigh we went back to the tents, the leader slipped out. "Oh hi! Who are you two?" He asked instantly. "We're just casual performers, we were looking for you actually." Y/n beamed through her mask. "Oh, what for darling~?" He cooed revoltingly. "We're looking for a job, are you taking on by chance?" "Why yes I am! Come, come through to my quarters!" With that he led us off, through crowds of happy children, through a slimy tunnel of fear.

~The Ring Leader's Point Of View~

'Ah yes, new flies caught in my beautiful, never ending web.. I do hope I get to see what's under that facepaint, and that mask... Even underneath that clothing~' Through noisy crowds we surged, like eels we traveled through dangerous waters. But we were fearless, so far that is. My newest of crew or soon to be, would soon be quaking in their pointy shoes, begging for mercy... A small calm laugh slipped from my lips as we entered my sanctuary, my beautiful separate tent that was filled with contracts and secrets. I led them to my bright blue desk, they sat down on two chairs in front whilst I went behind it and grabbed two contracts. "Sign these and the world is your stage..~" I cooed convincingly. But the masked clown seemed to glare up at me with a strange emotion. "No interview?" 'She' asked quietly. "No, we run you on a test faze first usually, but you two look perfect and so befitting, so I thought we'd skip that part..." The other clowns hand moved onto the masked ones lap.

"I see..." The two clowns sat in silence, reading over the contract, although the face painted one seemed to be skimming its contract, frowning at some words. But then it seemed to notice something at the bottom, it pulled its face closer to the paper for a better look. "These terms you have are odd..." It mumbled with what sounded like a small growl. "They are necessary." Was all I replied with. The other one stood up and placed the contract down. "I decline, this doesn't look right." The masculine clown did the same and pushed its chair in. "I'm afraid I too, cannot accept these terms, especially the words at the bottom." The masked one nodded. "We're sorry for wasting your time, we will be off now. Have a good day." They turned around, the second leaving their seat out which was quite rude..

"WAIT-!" They.. They ignored me, just... Straight up ignored me and left the tent. Up I stumbled and ran after them, but they had already disappeared into the crowd. It was too late... 'No, it couldn't be though right? All I'd have to do is phone the police, I could get them to search for them, say they committed a crime or did something destructive! I must have them, I MUST NOT LET THEM TELL ANYO-' A metal pipe suddenly collided with my head, causing me to fall onto the muddy floor. The last thing I bore witness to was a white gloved hand, stained with red. "Sleep my child... Don't say a word..." A quite growl said, and with another hit I had finally collapsed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes opened slowly, revealing a dim lit room filled with candles and robotic parts. A small, evil giggle sounded from behind me, I tried to turn around, only to find I was tied to a chair. I then attempted to speak, but my mouth had been gagged, I thrashed about in the chair, only to painfully fall onto my side. "Now, now pet.. We don't want you hurting yourself further do we..?" Came the quiet, sly female voice. My chair was picked up and my gag removed, the first thing I did was scream. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH M-" A rag quickly replaced it, the holder breathing down my neck. "Hush... I don't want to hurt my little pet... But I also can't have you screaming..~" Tears pricked my eyes and I tried to push the rag out of my mouth with my tongue, leaving a bitter sweet taste. The female laughed again. "So weak, So frail, So... Repulsively stupid.." She growled, voice deep like Satan himself. "You, hand me the knife, I want to rid him of his tongue." I screamed and thrashed about wildly.

Loud footsteps came near me and the rag was removed, my kidnapper finally showed their face. Or, should I say, their mask... "Y-you.." I whispered, she giggled and nodded. "Oh yes! My sinful little dear! I was thinking you'd forgotten about me with all the blood you lost. I gave it a taste test, it tasted revolting, unleashed all of your little sins... Nevertheless it still got put to good use, now then, open up that dainty little mouth of yours kitten, it will only hurt a bit..~" I held my lips closed tighter in fear, refusing to give into the insanity. Her left hand came close and gripped my nose, I still didn't open my mouth, knowing well I was going blue. But then she let go as my sight started to go black. Without thinking I gasped for air, only to have a hand shoved into my mouth, my tongue gripped harshly.

Tears started to pour down my cheeks, the knife slowly sliced through my flesh, burning my tongue and causing it to throb in agony. The pain was too much to bare, and I found myself once again slipping into the darkness. This was only the beginning..

(1867 words)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

49.5K 907 9
(y/n) find out about a pizzeria in the news and soon got a job there. She soon finds out that her closet friends the original animatronics are there...
339K 2.8K 18
Your name is Y/N. You and your friends decided to check out the new mall.. ''Freddy Fazbears Mega PizzaPlex'' little did you know.. animatronics, a s...
115K 2.4K 40
Sundrop & moondrop x reader (fem more likely) Y/n has taken the job of a security night guard for the new Freddy's pizza-plaza with new animatronics...
15.3K 234 19
Y/N is 16 going onto 17 soon. They only live with their brother (7) and father. Y/N Recently Found a Place called The Mega PizzaPlex. A brand new op...