My Cold Bodyguard

By authorbtmy_27

Hello guys this is my first time writing a story so, If there is a mistake pls tell me anyway, this story is... More

Cold Bodyguard
Sunday!
Going to korea!
Team Dark
Going to korea Part 2
Meeting BTS
Meeting BTS part 2
Dinner!
Suspicious
First Day Of Work
Fighting
Confusion
New Friends!
Attack!
Pass or Fail?
Good news :)and Bad news (sad)
Knowing Some Bitter Past
Am I Inlove?
PROPOSE
Plan 2
Singing
Do or Die! Part 1
Do or Die Part 2!
Did Y/n died?

Love is in air

183 9 5
By authorbtmy_27

Magic(Author) -So, Miracles(viewers) I have a good news!!!!! a few days before I got my new cover and banner so, as you guys can see I have already changed my cover and now I am going to introduce you to my new BANNER!!!!!! It is is made by a author I have already gave her credits in my description anyway are you ready to see the banner so let's get it!!!!!!

(SO, THIS IS OUR NEW BANNER!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!) Now let's continue the story

(BTS POV)

Now, as the makeup was going on we all were looking at our girls. We were just admiring them and Y/N was doing Jin's hairstyle first. Well, they all are really fast, we all want them to do it slowly means Y/N can do it fast because Taehyung is waiting for his turn impatiently and his makeup stylist is the only one who is not doing it fast.

(TIME SKIP)

(TAEHYUNG POV)

After 2 hours, finally y/n turn came to do my hairstyle and now she is doing my hairstyle, I am just looking towards her the way she do her work with concentration damn, I just want her to be mine. I am wondering what type of guys she must be liking, why is she so cold anyway and why did she got furious when I asked about her family, I really can't get it but I will surely find out. I don't know when the time passed I was just looking at her and lost in her that I even forgot to speak with her. Aish! I lost such a nice chance to talk to her, but never mind she will be the one who will change my clothes at that time I can flirt with her Yessss!!!

(NOTE- THIS IS HOW THEY ARE LOOKING AND IGNORE THE GIRL)

(STILL TAEHYUNG POV)

Now, it was time for changing clothes that means it is time for me to flirt and Impress 'My Y/N' and not to mention but I am looking more handsome now because Y/n have done my hairstyle.

(TAEHYUNG AND Y/N CONVERSATION)

Taehyung- So, Y/n what are you going to choose for me to wear

Y/n- Just see

Taehyung- Well, you know anything will look good on me because you will choose it

Y/n- Ohh really!

Taehyung- Yes! (proud)

Y/n- (Smirk)

Y/n- Then what about this

Taehyung- Uhh! Y/n h-how can I w-wear t-that in interview. 

Y/n- Why just now you said right that 'anything will look good on you If I choose it'. (smirk)

Taehyung- I-I-I was just......

Y/n- What happened why can't you answer now. come on wear it come. (sassy)

Taehyung- I am sorry

Y/n- -_-

Y/n- Here take this

(TAKE A LOOK AT THE ABOVE PIC OF BTS IN THAT THE OUTFIT TAEHYUNG HAVE WOAR IS CHOOSEN BY Y/N)

Taehyung- Are you going to help me?

Y/n- Mr.Kim I think you are old enough to wear your outfit by yourself. (cold)

Taehyung- Okay! (cutely angry)

(Y/N POV)

After BTS was done they went to Interview and as we are there secret bodyguards, we went with them as staff members to see If anything happens.

(TIME SKIP)

(ARI POV)

After Interview was done we were returning home till now there was no danger at all but somewhere, I am having a bad feeling that something is going to happen.

(BORA POV)

 We all were sitting peacefully in our car, which is provided to us by company, while Y/n is driving suddenly she turn her car towards other direction and we didn't got why she did it so, I asked her.

(TEAM DARK CONVERSATION)

Bora- Y/n, why did you turn our car towards this direction BTS is going that side

Y/n- Look towards your side

All of them look at side.

Me-Cha- Ohh Shit!

Mi-Hi- They are BTS enemies.

Ari- and they have gun in there hands 

Y/n- Yes, and there target is BTS and right now, I turned our car this side so that they can't target BTS.

Ji-Ho- but how are we going to stop them, we can't reveal our identity this early or everything will go in waste

Y/n- Don't worry! Do-yun call their manager and keep the phone on speaker

Do-Yun- Okay

(TEAM DARK CALLING MANAGER)

Manager- Hello

Do-Yun- Hello manager pls talk to Y/n

Y/n- Manager, listen fast tell BTS driver to change their direction of going to company

Manager- But why?

Y/n- There are some people who have guns and they are going to attack BTS but as we are in middle they can't do anything ,so before that we need to change their direction, tell them to change only when I order to okay?

Manager- Okay, I will tell the driver to change the route when you tell me

Y/n- Okay, be on call and by other phone call the driver and keep him on line

Manger- Okay

Y/n- Girls, wear your bullet proof jacket right now and don't forget your mask too, Bora take everyone guns and pass them. (calm and cold)

Bora- Okay!

(After changing) 

Y/n- Okay, manager now

Manager- Driver change now!

(BTS PERSPECTIVE)

As we were going to company, the driver suddenly change the direction to other side. We got scared that what If he is a enemy driver. So we called the manager and Manager told us that Team Dark has told the driver to change the road and the reason was that, that are enemy were going to shoot us! We got scared but then the manager told us that there is no need to worry because Team Dark will handle it, we still somewhere where scared that what If something happens to our girls, we were just praying that nothing should happen to them.

(ENEMY PERSPECTIVE)

Enemy 1- As we were going to shoot BTS, a car came in between them and we can't shoot that car now we need to wait until that car goes

Enemy 2- That car is just not moving, what should we do now, we can't lose such a golden chance

Enemy 1- We need to wait! because our members can also be there in that car we can't afford to lose them

Enemy 2- Uhhh! (frustrated)

Enemy 1- Yes, they are moving!

Enemy 1- let me set my gun

Enemy 2- Wait! BTS car change their direction

Enemy 1- Huh?

Enemy 1- Why would they do that their building is on this side

Enemy 2- There is another road to go to company

Enemy 1- Uhhhhhh!!!!!! (Angry) we loss them this time also, now boss will surely scold us!

Enemy 2- Now, let's go

?????- Not so early!

Magic(Author)- what do you think what would have happened ahead? and who is that mysterious person who dare to stop the enemy? tell me in comments, don't be a silent reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.3K 34
Kim Sohyun, a smart beautiful girl was arranged in a marriage to Kim Seokjin. The Arrange Marriage was not because of business but their grandparents...
12.7K 521 30
Nothing is as it seems. Yoona: Socially awkward, clumsy, intellectual and most importantly personal assistant to Kim Taehyung. Taehyung: Rich, hands...
95.6K 5.4K 41
Y/N's fresh start at a new job takes an unexpected twist when she finds herself working for the rude boss, Jung Hoseok. As time passes, their relatio...
948 102 22
Y/n -An ordinary but ambitious girl who only wants to be successful in her life and not to be trapped somewhere that will eventually become the stopp...