EXO 13/10th member (NO OT12 C...

By osh_94_holly

What if EXO wasn't originally 11 members but 12? How would EXO be with a girl in the group? I don't own anyth... More

Introduction
Rest/Dance
Meeting With Lee Soo Man
SMTown
Home
Filler Chapter
Goodbye Dunman High, Singapore (pt1)
EXO NEW ALBUM
🤍Happy 9 Years With EXO/Tao/Luhan🤍🤍
Goodbye Dunman High, Singapore (pt 2)
Oh Sehun and Curley Gao (pt1)
Xilins relationships
When sitting next to Xilin (EXO-M Ver pt 1)
BONBON GIRLS 303 songs
When sitting next to Xilin (EXO-M Ver pt 2)
A bit of Self-Promo
When sitting next to Xilin (EXO-K Ver) pt1
When sitting to Xilin (EXO-K) pt2
Yixing finds out (Xilin x Tao date)
Facts about me
A/N:
Happy Birthday Xilin!!!!!!
A/N
Xilin and Feifei
Sehun Likes Xilin?
INPORTANTTT
Ships outside of EXO
More Ships outside of EXO
Why doesn't he like me?
Update -> Where I've been

What would of happened if you never left?

45 2 0
By osh_94_holly

'What would of happened if you never left?'

That question was stuck on Luhan and Tao's brains. Why was that asked? The most obvious answer was that none of the members would of gotten hurt over it.

Luhan's POV
If I had never left, Xilin wouldn't of gotten hurt. She wouldn't blame herself. Maybe if I never left, I would still be the person she tells everything to instead of Chanyeol and Jongdae.

If I had never left, I would still of been exhausted but happy to see the Korean audience. That's the downside of leaving. Sure, I'm much more freer now than I was but I can't perform in Korea and Japan. I can't see Korean and Japanese Lufans and they can't cheer for me in concerts.

However, if I didn't leave, I would of still been over worked by SM.

Tao's POV
If I had never left, Junmyeon hyung wouldn't blame himself anymore. If I had bever left, Xilin would be my friend, not my girlfriend. If I hadn't left, Xilin and Baekhyun would be fine instead they aren't.

Baekhyun hyung would still be the Tao Copying Machine. Sure, its annoying but it's worth it. I think I wouldn't really be happy like I am now. Sure being a soloist is lonely but you don't need the other members inputs and there isn't a need to share lines.

A/N
Hi, I decided to upload this chapter even though its short. I currently have covid so I don't know how often I will post.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 4.7K 24
@7_LUHAN_M Started Following You. ~~~~~~~~~~ Second EXO fanfiction~ ^^ (Includes all twelve original exo members so if you don't like OT12, sorry?) ...
6.2K 97 32
Hello! This is my very first story here on wattpad so expect lots and lots of cliche scenes and errors. Please bare with me and have fun reading 💗 H...
155K 7.4K 84
[ COMPLETED ] * "You still love me, right?" "Until forever." * Sehun had gotten into a car accident. When the other members found out, they rushed to...
213K 4.9K 40
Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. However I do have one request.. And that is...