Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 30

322 5 0
By unknownreader2012

Emmett's pov;

Today has been a long day, I can tell it's exhausting kaileigh but she's still working her ass off to help everyone out.

I take a seat next to Kaileigh as she stares out the window.

Me: babe, are you alright?

She turns to me, her eyes are dark she rests her head on my shoulder as I wrap my arm around her pulling her closer as I kiss the top of her head.

Kaileigh: I'm fine babe. I promise.

I sigh. Standing up holding her hand.

Me: you're not babe. You're exhausted. You need to feed. Let's go and hunt and when we come back I'll run you a bath and we can have a relaxing day and watch a movie. Then we can deal with the meeting tomorrow when the wolves come. Today is a stress free day. Without thinking about Bella and Edward. Today is about me and you.

She stands up nodding grabbing my hands, we head into the kitchen.

Me: Kaileigh and I are going to go and hunt. Would anyone like to join us?

Almost everybody nods, because we have been so busy dealing with everything going on, we haven't had time to feed.

We all head out on a hunt. I take down a Bear, Kaileigh takes down 2 mountain lions.
Rosalie takes down 2 deer and 1 mountain lion.
Jasper takes down a bear. Alice attacks a mountain lion and Carlisle and Esme take down a bear each.

I grab Kaileigh's hand kissing her lips.

Me: you look much better babe.

She smiles at me.

Kaileigh; thank you babe, I didn't realise how much I needed it.

She buries her head into my chest as I wrap my arms around her.

Alice falls into a vision. This can't be good at all.

We wait for her to snap out of it.
Jasper holds her hand.

Jasper: babe what is it? What's wrong?

She looks at all of us.

Alice: It's the Volturi. Remember how Bella went to the Volturi asking for them to turn her and didn't. They've received word that she's turned, they're coming here to clarify but they're also coming here to see if Renessme is immortal. They'll be here in 2 days

Kaileigh turns around in my arms and looks at everyone.

Kaileigh: what? Are you serious?

Alice nods.

Alice and Jasper look at each other.

Me: well, Count me in for a fight if there is to be one.

Everyone nods in agreement.

Kaileigh: Carlisle, we are going to need witnesses. The Volturi won't listen to us we need some sort of proof. I will not let Bella or Edward put Renessme at risk. I'll be of any help you need.

Carlisle nods his head in thanks.

Rosalie: we need to prepare.

I nod.

Jasper: we need to prepare for a battle regardless of it being needed or not.

Esme: let's head home and we can discuss this there.

We all turn round and race home. I head upstairs and set Kaileigh's bath.
Laying out a jumper of mine.

Me: babe your bath is ready.

I call out, and Kaileigh comes upstairs, stripping off and climbing into the bath.

About an hour later we head downstairs and join the rest of the family on the couch.

Carlisle: The Volturi are arriving today to see if Bella has truly turned. We all need to be there.

I nod.

Kaileigh's pov:

Carlisle tells us that the Volturi are arriving today and we all have to be there.

I nod.

Me: If we all have to be there, Renessme stays with me and Emmett. Bella put her at risk before she could do it again and I'd die before I let that happen.

And right on cue Bella walks in.

Bella: are you crazy? You're not taking my daughter anywhere.

I roll my eyes ignoring her.

Alice; We need to leave. They're almost here.

With that, we all leave and hop into our cars and head to the field to meet the Volturi.

Once we arrive we see them all gathered waiting.

We head up onto the field.

Aro: ahhhh Bella. Come forward.

She steps forward looking back at us to see if any of us are going to join her, nobody follows except Edward.

Renessme hides behind me and Emmett.

Bella places her hand into Aro's.

Aro: Ahhh I see you've gotten what you've wanted.

He looks at all of us.

Aro: where is the child? I want to meet her too.

I look behind me, moving aside and holding Renessme's hand, as Emmett holds her other hand. As we walk up to meet Aro.

I glare.

Renessme holds her hand out placing it on Aro's cheek showing Aro the memories of how she was born. Half immortal, half mortal.

Aro: there will be no fighting today. This child is no danger to us.

Skip.

We head home and I climb into bed before groaning and drifting to sleep as Emmett holds me against him kissing my head.

The next day I wake up with a yawn and a stretch.

I sit up looking around.

Emmett: babe you really needed that sleep didn't you. It's 13:30. You've been asleep all night.

My eyes widen. I groan falling back wrapping my arms round Emmett's waist as I lay my head against his chest.

Me: I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I think it's just everything with Bella and Edward that it's putting me into some sort of vampire depression and making me just wanna sleep all the time.

He chuckles kissing my head.

Emmett: I know babe. You've been working so hard lately.

I sigh leaning up and planting a kiss on his lips.

Me: thank you for looking after me the last few days. I really appreciate it. I love you.

Emmett; I love you too babe. You know I'm always going to look after you. You're everything to me.

I kiss him again, as he begins to deepen the kiss. Before lifting me up so I'm straddling his waist. As I place one hand at the back of his neck and my other hand on his cheek.

He growls. Biting my lip.
Before getting up and locking the door before flipping us over completely. Placing his hands beside my head to support his weight. I bend my legs. And wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

He sits me up before stripping my clothes along with his. Before pulling the blanket over us.
As he lines himself up at my entrance before burying himself in me as I let out a moan. Arching my back.

Me: Fuck!

His thrusts get harder and faster as he picks up the pace before placing one hand on my neck. I smirk as he squeezes it biting my lip.

Emmett; you like that don't you baby?

I nod, giggling. He flips us around pulling my hair before slamming into me.

2 hours later we finish and shower before heading downstairs.

Since we came downstairs, he's become a lot more protective, due to the stress I've been dealing with, with Bella and Edward.
I join everyone in the living room on the couch as Emmett sits next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me into him.

Jasper: how are you feeling? Emmett told us about how exhausted you've been with everything lately.

I look at him and smile.

Me: I've been better thank you Jasper. But I'll get there soon enough.

He nods.

Alice: Bella and Edward have gone to hunt. They'll be back soon. Renessme has gone out with Jacob for the day.

I groan tilting my head back.
Taking a deep unnecessary breath.

Esme: If you need anything Kaileigh, please let us know and we will do anything we can to help.

I nod smiling before thanking her.

And right on cue Edward comes rushing in. We all look in his direction.

Carlisle: Edward? What's wrong?

Edwards face flustered with stress.

Edward: James is definitely alive. He took Bella whilst I had my back turned for 5 minutes. She's doesn't know how to defend herself yet, she's only just become a vampire.

Everyone's eyes widen before looking at me.

Carlisle: we will find her Edward don't worry.

Edward begins pacing.

Edward: She could be dead Carlisle!

I smirk slyly before looking out the window trying to avoid any unwanted attention.

Alice: Edward we will find her.

Rosalie nods.

My phone rings. An unknown number.

I sigh answering it putting it on speaker. Everyone stares at me.

Me: hello?

James: Kaileigh. I have your sister here.

I roll my eyes.

Me: she's not my sister and why would I care? Why would you call me?

James: if you want her alive I suggest you come and find her. At the Ballet studio.

I scoff.

Me: why would I come and find her? You've clearly rang the wrong person because I don't care.

He growls.

James: Come to the Ballet Studio or Bella dies.

Me: for the last time how dumb are you? I don't care.

I look around and see everyone's eyes widened.

Me: fine!!! I'll be there soon!!

I hang up.

I growl becoming more frustrated.

Me: I wouldn't have to do this if Edward wasn't such a weak fucking vampire! When will I ever get a break from this?!

They all look at me sympathetically whilst Edward looks angry.

I groan getting up. Cracking my neck and my knuckles.

Emmett: babe you are not going on your own! We will all come with you.

I sigh before nodding my head.

Me: no wonder why I have vampire depression. Everyone wonders why I want to sleep all the time and this is the exact reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 95 39
Madeleine James, a popular "mean" girl gets paired up with one of the schools outcasts for a projects that will change boths lives. Madeleine practic...
1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...
203K 4K 61
Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, while she remained close to the pack. At a y...