A Flower in the Mist ( Muich...

By Juudara

Miyu Tomioka the Wisteria Hashira was the youngest hashira. On the day you became Hashira Master put u in th... More

Intro
Past
Breathe of Wisteria
Final Selection
Missions
The New Pillar
Bonding
Wisteria
Arriving to UA
First Day!
Accidents Happen
Pain
Ask
Scar Head
A/n
UA Sports Festival
Uppermoon 3
Dorms
UA Festival!
Uppermoon 5
Wild Wild Pussy Cats
Final Battle

After School

945 10 4
By Juudara

A/n: This chapter has self harm.If you can't take that wait for the next chapter to arrive! Bye!

Miyu POV

School finally ended Mui and I were planting Wisteria around the school so demon's wouldn't come near. Phew I think that's all the plants.I say to Mui. Yeah....He says in is plain tone. Imma go around the city, see back home? I ask. Yeah sure. He says. 

I run off and saw a Demon attack this kid with purple hair and he seemed to be trying to use his quirk on it. I ran at them and whispered. Breathe of Wisteria...First Form...Spring Hexagon.I cleanly cut the head off. Phew I didn't think there would be any Demons this close to the city.. I say tiredly.Hey! The kid yelled. Hm do you need anything, I ask. Why wasn't my quirk working on that thing and have you heard that heroes don't kill my imprison! What is your quirk? I ask. He seemed hesitant but then saw I was wearing the UA uniform and decided to tell me. My quirk is brainwash. He said. WOW THATS AMAZING! I wish I had a quirk now. I said mockingly. Wait your Quirkless? He asks. Yep! And that thing was a demon. Not a villain so they have to be killed. Ok? Ok...He says. Oh and it's a secret so don't tell anybody....only Aizawa and All Might and Nezu know about this. Ok...My name is Shinso. He says. My name is Tomioka Miyu. I say. Nice to meet you Tomioka-Chan. He says.

(Time skip to home)

I'm home! I yell. Hi. Mui says. Muichiro got up and asked: Where were you? I-I was um Talking to a boy after saving him from a demon. Muichiro said. What Boy? A friend! Ok. He looks sad....why? 

Muichiro POV 

A boy...Is that the person she likes... I wouldn't blaim here.....I'm so mean and always yelled at her or other people. Mi-Chan started  to go to the kitchen. WHAT DO YOU WANNA EAT. She yells. I will just eat the thing i ate this morning. OK. I started turning on the TV. DINNER IS READY.....MUI DO YOU MIND HELPING ME WITH THE TABLE. Sure.I say. I get the plates out and some of the food. Mi-Chan gets some of the other food. Soon we start eating. Thank you for the food. We said. We finished the food and cleaned the dishes. Can we watch a movie? Mi-Chan asks. Sure what do u wanna watch?She asks. Um are u ok with Hunger Games? Sure! In the middle of the movie I realised that Mi-Chan was hugging my arm. What are you doing? I ask. Mhm...Warm. O-ok. I say.Shit why did I stutter. Soon the movie ended. Yawn. Mi-Chan opened. She got up and said. Good Night Mui. Good Night I say as I got into bed.

Miyu POV

I suddenly woke up in a panic. Breathing heavily there is no air ha. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. No air...air huff huff heha. Wheeze. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I pressed the knife to my wrist. Fuck it hurts so bad...I feel a lot better though. Fuck Fuck Fuck. Huff....Huff. I started this habit along time ago, since everyone died. I had Panic Attacks about my family died and my adopted family beating me. I pulled my sleeves down and went back to my room. I laid down and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 562 47
M/N L/N, an unfortunate young boy who under unfortunate circumstances had become a demon slayer at the age of 10. Despite M/Ns age, he excelled and b...
15.8K 364 20
while you're making friends along the way, in the end, will you find love that makes your heart flutter like sakura petals in the wind? "yura yura, b...
4.4K 169 17
So basically, you. Muzan's 14-year-old half-demon daughter (I know it's cliche but bear with me) who he doesn't know even exists, somehow ended up u...
220K 6.5K 30
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...