Naruto: Forgotten Power: Male...

By WalaNaPar

Being born in a family of shinobi's Y/N was always expected to join the Shinobi ranks, but Y/N was different... More

1
3
4
We... Passed?
On the way to wave and the Demon brothers
Demon of the mist
Y/N L/N
Wave
Zabuza+1 vs Team7
Y/N's unknown Dojutsu
Aftermath
EEEHH!?
The Forest Of Death
Naruko, Mito and Satsuki art work
The forest of Death part 2
I guess fem Orochimaru it is
Orochimaru
family picture ( not a chapter )
Preliminary
Conclusion of Preliminary
Drawings for the previous chapter
MAIN EVENT COMMENCES!!
Shackled from the start.
Former Siblings
Anger and Seal Removal.
A date? and The fight. (Edited)
Satsuki Flee's for Power.
This might be The End.
Epilogue
Naruto Shippuden Fanfic out now

2

3.6K 90 27
By WalaNaPar

Y/N was in a forest doing his daily routine he had first went hunting and caught 2 rabbits. He had eaten one for breakfast and had smoked the other for later consumption. He had gone to the river and washed himself then suddenly an anbu appeared.

Anbu: L/N Y/N the Hokage has called for you.

Y/N: Ah, alright give me a sec.

Y/N had dried himself and got dressed, Y/N went to the Hokage tower and knocked in the door. A faint "come in" could be heard and Y/N went in.

Y/N: Hello Hokage sama.

Hokage: Ah Y/N you're here.

Y/N: Yes, how may I help you Hokage sama?

Hokage: I want you to be a genin of konoha.

Y/N: What? Why? I've failed the graduation exams and I am not skilled enough to-

Hokage: Well Y/N i know that you had purposely failed and as for your skills, I had some of my anbu's observe you and they have reported that your skills are that of high chunin to low jonin.

Y/N: ...

Hokage: Well Y/N you should head to your class, graduates will be meeting there to be given their team and jonin sensei. Oh and here catch.

Y/N: Hm?

Hokage: it's your headband, It shows that you are a konoha Shinobi. Now you better get going.

Y/N: right. Have a good day Hokage sama.

POV Y/N

'Damn it how did he know? *Sigh* I can't do anything about it now.' I arrived to the classroom and as I opened the door all eyes were on me, I ignore the stares and head to an empty seat. Then a blonde haired girl with whiskers decided to voice her thoughts.

Naruko: Hey what are you doing here dead last? Only graduates are supposed to be here.

I ignored her and sat down. She kept talking and talking and talking, I was about to knock her out but luckily Iruka sensei arrived.

Iruka: Good morning class, first of all I am proud of all of you. I have seen you grow throughout the years I've spent with you and now you're all finally starting your ninja journey.

Naruko: Hey Iruka sensei why is Y/N here? Didn't he fail the graduation exam?

Iruka: ah yes Y/N L/N, it turns out that he was purposely failing all the exams so lord hokage had a talk with him and now he's here.

Everyone: What!? Why would he purposely fail to be a ninja?

Y/N: *Because I never wanted to be.*

....

Iruka: Alright now I will be telling you all your teams

All are same as anime except team 7.

Iruka: Team 7 will be have five genins and two jonins. These will be Naruko and Mito Uzumaki Namekaze, Satsuki Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Y/N L/N. And your jonin teachers will be Kakashi Hatake and Kushina Uzumaki Namekaze.

Time skip.

Naruko: Where are they!? I understand Kakashi nii-san but mom?

Mito: calm down Naruko they'll be here soon.

Suddenly the door opened and a red haired woman came in holding the ear of a white haired man.

Kushina: Were late because of your tardiness!

Kakashi: Ow please let go of my ear Kushina San.

All five were just staring at them dumbfounded. Then Naruko spoke.

Naruko: Mom! You're here.

Kushina: hello everyone.

Kakashi: My first impression of you all are... You're all boring, now meet us on the roof in five minutes.

Then they vanish via a body flicker. The others decided to run to the roof and I just let them be. I used body flicker to get up to the roof, which shocked the two jonins when I arrived.

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......

Sorry this is short hahaha

Also I'm not good with writing hahah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 73 9
Kushina and minato thought they weren't ready when a child came to their lives, they called him naruto and dropped him off at the orphanage, a year l...
47.6K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
462K 8.1K 13
UNEDITED: sucky writing and such, and a lot of confusing parts. Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki have been abused and beaten by the villagers and his family...
223K 6K 17
Kurama sends Naruto back to change the fate of the world. What Naruto didn't expect was to wake up as a female, let alone have red hair. However this...