πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš•πšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšƒπšŠπš—...

By the_25th_night_

What if Muzan found out that the Kamado family were the descendants of Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the first breath... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
NOT AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 33

Chapter 23

1K 32 43
By the_25th_night_

The red light district

3rd pov
"Oh~ Tanjiro! Nezuko! I'm back! I have news~!" Said Douma skipping steps as he walked.

"Douma!" Smile the child. "So, is he alive?"

"Dead. And more villagers too. The owner of the shop is under arrest for murder."

"Yes! Oh, what about the child? Senjuro Rengoku." Asked Tanjiro. "Did he commit suicide or is he grieving? If he's still alive, I want him as a demon."

"Oh really? Why's that?"

"Oh, I took a liking to him. Please make him a demon and not remember his human life." Asked the boy eagerly.

"Sure thing!" Replied the upper moon. "I'll have to go now, my cult is waiting~ but I'll give another visit to this boy you've been talking about. See ya, love you. You too, Nezuko."

"Love you too, say hello to the others in my stead." Said Tanjiro giving Douma a hug.

"Mhm." Added Nezuko joining the hug.

The hug lasted a few seconds before they had to separate. Tanjiro was currently on a minor mission since he was still injured.

~~~ With Uzui in the flower district ~~~

'Nothing's out of the ordinary today. They really aren't showing their tails.' Thought Uzui sitting on some rooftop in the flower district. 'I have this bad feeling, but I can't clearly sens any demon. It's like they're veiled in smoke. They can disguise themselves so well... so plainly. Maybe the demon hangs around here... An upper moon? If that's the case we may end up killing each other flamboyantly.'

~ With Inosuke in the Ogimoto house ~

"I wonder if Makio-san is okay..." Said a lady. "She locked herself in her room and hasn't come out. She said she wasn't feeling well, but she doesn't want to go to the doctor. The mistress will drag her out soon."

"I brought her some food for now, but I just left it in front of her room." Replied the second lady.

'Makio! Uzui's wife... I finally heard her name. Not feeling good... so is that the reason she stopped contacting? I'll try it out. I'll go check her room.' Thought Inosuke while listening to the ladies conversation.

He walked away while thinking about how hot his clothes were. He was able to sense murderous intent on his bare skin, but wearing a kimono was dulling his senses. He was also told by Tengen not to speak at all during his stay in the Ogimoto house, because his voice was all too deep to be fitting of a woman. It would be even worse if he tried to mimic a girl's voice. So not to speak and stay silent at all times was the best and safest option.

~~~ In Makio's room~~~

"Now, answer me. Who were you sending these letters to?" Spoke a voice. "Now, what was your name again? Oh, that's right, it's 'Makio' isn't it? You will answer me, Makio." Added the voice.

If someone was in the room at the moment, they would be terrified. This so called Makio woman was tied to some kind of woman's belt, bleeding from cuts all around her body.

'I... can't pass any information now... nor can I contact the other two. I have to get out... now... to where... Tengen-sama is...' Thought Makio threw her front blond hair, while the back is brown.

"Someone's coming again, the Ogimoto house is a troublesome bunch." Said the voice in a 'tch' manner.

The demon squeezed their belt making Makio groan in pain and surprise.

"If you make any noise, I'll crush your innards into smithereens!"

There was a moment of silence before Inosuke thought of something, such a surprising thing for this boar head.

'Weird, this feels weird. Is she in a bad situation now? I can't tell...

That room... is where Makio is, feels disgustingly weird, yet...' He thought before running towards the door and opened it, which shocked the demon.

When Inosuke arrived in the room, it was completely destroyed. Everything had cuts, scratches all around the wall, ceiling and floor.

'There's wind, but the windows aren't open... IN THE CEILING! It's definitely a demon! It's the afternoon right now, so it must have fled upwards!'

Inosuke grabbed a bowl of soup and yelled his head off.

"HEY YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!" He screamed before throwing the bowl at the ceiling.

Suddenly, the whole room began making squirming sounds coming from everywhere.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!!" He yelled again.

'Where is it going?! Where's it running to?! Is it moving from the ceiling to the walls? Alright, I'll punch the wall and drag it out!' Thought Inosuke while running towards the sound, and when he ran to the corner, a dude showed up, Inoko didn't even waver and punched his face.

"Arg!" Yelled the guy as he was pushed into the wall.

"Kyaaa!"

"She hit him!!" Two women yelled seeing this happen in front of them.

'Dammit! I messed up!! It escaped downwards!' Thought Inosuke.

'It's there! It's here... no here! Dammit... It's hard to sense anything! I lost sense of it! God dammit... because everything got in the way!!

~~~ With Zenitsu ~~~

'I somehow lost sight of myself... I was supposed to look for Uzui-san's wife, Hinatsuru...but I can't do much about being good at playing the Shamisen and the Koto. But like, what now? I've just been listening in this whole time, but there's nothing about Hinatsuru-san. I've heard about the madam dying two days ago or something... so everyone is feeling gloomy. Nobody's talking.' Thought Zenitsu as he walked down an hallway to another.

Zenko was concentrating on listening what happened in the house when he heard a girl crying. Wanting once more to be the hero and same the moment, he rushed to help the poor girl.

"Wha?! What happened to this room?! This room is so messed up!!" He yelled, making the girl jump in surprise.

Her hair was completely disheveled, not to leave out the fact that her clothes were as well and her eyes were puffy from crying for a while.

"A- A- A FIGHT?!?! DID YOU FIGHT?!?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He cried when seeing the girl's face.

The girl was shocked for a second but buried her face in her hands once again to cry.

"I'M SORRY!! I'M SO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET MAD AT YOU!! If you're worrying about something..." He said, trying to comfort the girl, but to no avail, before stopping.

Zenitsu had just heard one of the most horrible sounds he ever heard, a demon, a high ranking one at that. A woman had just appeared behind the two of them without Zenitsu even noticing. She had black hair, arranged with many pins, makeup on her eyes that looked like little drops of blood, that fitted the bit of lipstick present on her lips, and skin as white as snow. Her clothes were fancy and looked honestly really expensive.

"What are you doing in someone else's room?" She spoke with disgust lacing her voice, but remained calm and polite.

  All Zenitsu could do is gulp in fear at the monstrous being behind him without a care in the world.

'It's the sound of a demon... why would a demon be here? This is definitely not a human sound... I didn't notice at all before it raised it's voice. On top of that... isn't this an upper moon? It's a terrible sound, yet it's so quiet.

What has it done the the district? I heard people talk about  ashinuke or something, did it use that as an excuse to kill the people here? Let's stay calm here, nobody will believe you if you start saying things like that all of a sudden. Plus... my mission is to find more information about Uzui-san's wife, not saving my ass. I'm a demon slayer for f*ck's sake!' He thought before looking behind himself the see the demon he was going to fight in a little while.

"Hey, are you deaf over there?" She said, irked by the feeling of being ignored but a pitiful human.

"Wa... Warahabihime-oiran, this is the girl who came in yesterday or the day before, so..." Said two girls shivering  in fear, clearly frightened by what could happen.

"Huh? So what of it? Does it look like I care who she is or when she came in?" Replied the demon, looking down on the two girls.

Silence fell over the room as no one knew what to say. Those girls falling down on their knees to the pure pressure or fear, might be even both.

"We're sorry for just barging in!! The room was a complete mess and the girl was crying, so..." Tried to explain Zenitsu but to no avail.

"You are so unsightly, you're making me barf over here. Wouldn't the world be better off if you died? And what's with your head?! It's just pissing me off!" She yelled at the boy, clearly showing her higher social status.

"True, the room is a complete mess right now... And I told this girl here to clean it up." She said, calmly once again, only to grab the girl's ear and hold her in the air.

"KYAAA!" Cried the child.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! Don't just scream! Clean the damn room!!" Yelled the oiran.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! I will do it right away! Please forgive me!!" Cried the girl.

While the child child was still being held by Warahabihime, Zenitsu grabbed her hand and ordered her to let go of her.

"What's this?"

"Get your hands off of her!!"

~2 Days before the slayers infiltrated ~

"Could you please cut it out?" Asked the hostess of the Kyogoku house..

"Cut out what?" Replied the oiran.

"There have been a number of girls losing their footing, getting hurt or even committing suicide in this house. You seem to have bullied those girls to death, Warahabihime."

"What a cruel thing to say, hostess. So you're not on my side here? So you don't think that it's the girls that are at fault because the were pissing me off?" Glared the lady.

"I've been ignoring everything for a while now... but you are crossing a line here. I can't cover for you anymore." She said, trembling in fear.

"And who do you think made this house big and famous, hag?" Warned Warahabihime, glaring, tilting her head and looking down in the madam.

"..... A long time ago, when I was still a child, I heard about something from the elders at the tea house." Said the madam holding out a knife from her kimono.

"Their memories were really bad, but they told me stories of a certain oiran... she was extremely beautiful, but also extremely cruel. They said that in their youth and middle age. They deliberately appended 'hime' to her name for if you got on her bad side, she would tilt her head and stare down at you. According to them, she was the only one who did that." She explained, while the oiran did exactly the same.

"What... What the hell are you?! Is this possible that you're not hum-" She yelled before being cut off.

"See that?" Said Warahabihime, holding the madam by her head.

"Keeping quiet about what you noticed is called 'the smart way the live'. So everyone who did that managed to stay alive. As it turns out, you are a lot, looot dumber than I could have ever imagined. And that's too bad, O-Mitsu. You don't have to be too afraid. Your old body wouldn't taste any good. It's just unsightly and filthy. I would never eat it." She smiled, showing her demon marks along with her ranks.

"So you're just gonna fall with a splat. Farewell, O-Mitsu." She added, before the madam begged not to be dropped, but failed.

While there was a big commotion when people saw O-Mistu, dead, in a pool of her own blood. Warahabihime simply walked on the roof to go back to her room. When she entered through the window, she was shocked to see her master with his son and daughter.

"Muzan-sama! Tanjiro-chan! Nezuko-chan!"

"How are you doing, Daki-chan?" Asked Tanjiro.

"You seem to have eaten a lot of humans, you've gotten so strong!" Said Nezuko, hugging daki, which she returned.

"Indeed, You've gotten a lot stronger than when we last met. That's good." Praised Muzan.

"Thank you, and I am doing very well, Tanjiro-chan." Smiled Daki.

"Well anyway, Daki-chan, I have come here to tell you something important. Four demon slayers will be coming soon, I want you and Gyutaro to al least kill two of them, but not all of them. Pretty please?" Smiled the child.

"Why of course, you know I could never refused anything from you." She smiled back.

"Yay! Well, see you later, and be sure to be careful. You should escape in the forest when the sun will be there."

"Okay, I'll make sure to be even stronger when the time comes."

~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey yall! Thank you so much for reading my story this far. Sorry for not updating sooner.

Miss 25th night
2180 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 359 32
✎ Little did you know that crossing paths with the founder of the Eternal Paradise Faith cult would change your life forever. Ever since he turned yo...
426K 11K 25
WARNING: contains spoilers for those who don't read the Demon Slayer Manga Right after the battle of Upper Moon 1, and right in the middle of a battl...
8.3K 154 19
Tanjiro spent years learning Hinokami kagura. Every second he had the chance, he would beg his father to show him more and help him become stronger. ...
6.8K 227 14
β˜†------------------------------β˜† This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...